Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 13

Story Info
Lisa is the only one naked before five women as she submits.
6.5k words
4.55
24.4k
16

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitntrim
fitntrim
392 Followers

I found myself strangely and extraordinarily embarrassed when I saw the leash and collar in Sassa's hand, for I had somehow felt Gloria and Stefania were more like peers and friends, despite my being stark naked and they fully clothed.

More feelings coursed through me: excited to see lovely and erotically cruel Sassa, on whom I was developing a crush, yet resenting her for only one moment because I wanted more time alone with Gloria and Stefania. Yet the next moment I was relieved to feel that Sassa would take control and soon also the loving, kind yet confidently in control Helen would be managing the situation.

Sassa seemed concerned over how my interaction with the newcomers had been going but as they talked, Sassa seemed to realize that Gloria and Stefania were being their sweet selves and I was actually enjoying their company and even handling my surprise well. Sassa started smiling. It seemed Sassa was more concerned with how handled it, which was a nice feeling: evidence she cared.

I blushed when they talked how obedient I was, how I wouldn't run and didn't even need to be restrained to be obedient. Sassa mentioned I more than wanted to be the only naked one... and all the rest...her eyes turning to me as I blushed more.

Sassa decided to not use the collar and leash yet. We walked up to the villa and joined Helen on the veranda. Helen's eyes widened when she is, but she didn't seem as surprised as I expected she would.

Upon joining Helen and Gabriella up there, we formed a circle, standing in the sun

So - I was without any bondage - but also without clothes - among five other fully clothed females. I almost couldn't believe my situation, a dream come true! I felt so alive and excited to be the only one totally naked (and shaved, and sweaty, with faint stripes from being whipped last night), among these pretty, fully-clothed lesbian and bi young ladies..

At first, we stood around talking, getting to know one another better. I was acutely aware every moment I was the only one not fully clothed. Indeed, I was more than naked, because I was shaved so my labia were uncovered and out in the sunshine for all to stare at whenever they wished, and all understood I was the sex (and love) object.

Much of the initial conversation was normal, such as

Helen saying "Gloria, you've grown so much since I last saw you!"

I learned they've known each for years...

For a little while even I was part of the conversation as if I weren't naked and a self-submitted enthusiastically and willingly owned sex slave. We talked about our backgrounds and interests and how we met, etc.

Within 15 minutes, halfway through the half hour we stood in a wide circle, the conversation began to turn toward my sexuality.

How I held myself physically was more difficult for me than the others, of course, because I was so very naked and they all fully clothed. I refrained from using my arms and hands to cover my nudity, but I would sometimes turn a little sideways, and for while held my side with my hand so that my forearm crossed my midsection just below my bare perky breasts. I blushed more deeply when Helen pointed out that when I held that posture, my arm didn't really hide much, and actually accentuated my breasts. All four of the others turned to me at this comment, and Gloria's mother asked if any of us appreciate art.

Helen and I said "yes", and Gloria's mom said such a pose would be good for painting. "Lisa could be our model for an art class I could teach." It turned out she had art training and ambitions to be a professional painter.

Sassa asked about photography in addition to painting... Gloria's mother said "sure" and smiled at me, as I blushed even more at the prospect of being studied and stared at nude in different poses.

"Do you mind that, Lisa?" She asked.

Helen and Sassa looked at each other. Helen spoke up to explain that I had already agreed to just about everything when they worked out and signed the "contract."

Gloria's mom turned to me again and silently questioned this. I understood her nonverbal and spoke up too.

"That's correct. I am to do any and all such things, as you wish.

"And in fact, you wish it and want it too" I injected Sassa.

I looked down, and a feeling of incredible self consciousness and embarrassment came over me, as if being the only one naked and everyone already knowing I loved being a lesbian sex slave weren't enough.... I managed to blurt out in a soft voice "yes, I want it."

Sassa added rather loudly "And you love it - you crave it? Isn't that right?"

I glanced at Gloria and Stefania in humiliation before whispering "Yes, I love this and crave it. It's my dream come true."

"So it's OK with you of we take and keep pictures of you?" asked Stefania. All of us smiled because this young one's question implied a deep interest.

Helen smiled to say it was ok, but she must promise not to share online, at least until she gets written permission. Helen glanced at me... I guessed she and I would talk about that eventually. I nodded slightly.

Helen brought everyone over to the outdoor table... and asked me to sit on a chair like all the non-slaves. I appeared puzzled so Helen explained that we will have a getting-to-know one-another casual preliminary chat before the "games" begin.

Helen facilitated so that we would become familiar and comfortable with one another. I was not treated just yet as the sex slave I was. No one even said anything when I sort-of folded my arms sometimes, semi-covering my bare breasts. Nevertheless, I was the only one naked with five other attractive fully clothed females.

We all learned basics of one another's lives, and Helen's intention was achieved as I found each of the three extremely nice, charming and yes, quite attractive.

I agreed with Helen that I felt good about this. I even admitted I was excited.

Stefania then started questions about why I liked bdsm. I immediately blushed and Sassa made my blush deeper by pointing out was blushing.

I explained my journey started quite young with my feelings about being naked, especially among others who were not. Stefania looked me over at that statement... I liked that and smiled. Her smile turned into a grin. For a while it was only her and I speaking and it was flirtatious.

I blushed more as I explained that being the only one naked and the sex slave liberates me because I would be allowed no inhibitions, I am ordered to be utterly sensual and deeply and primitively sexual. And of course this situation of being actually owned property and the only one naked, shaved and exposed - obviously and shamefully aroused - was my ultimate dream fantasy. I was in bliss and felt totally alive.

Stefania did not hide her excitement at my words. Her enthusiasm was encouraging. My guilt and shame over having such powerful passions lessened a bit.

We maintained eye contact and grinned at one another. Sassa commented that we might have a handful keeping these two apart, and we all laughed, relieving the tension I felt.

Helen asked if anyone was thirsty or wanted any breakfast or brunch. When several answered yes, Gabriela stood up. Helen touched her arm and said that Lisa would be doing such things when not "tied up." I blushed as a Sassa and Gloria laughed at the pun.

Gloria's mom said, "that's ok, I'll still get them... "

Helen told me to go with her.

In the kitchen with Gabriela, I felt quite self conscious working naked with this fashionably dressed very attractive older woman, but she made me feel accepted and liked - and almost normal - with her conversational skills.

I took the opportunity to ask what she felt about this sexual fantasy, whether she thought I was weird, and about her daughter's involvement.

"Oh no!" She grinned warmly, looking into my eyes reassuringly. "I understand. I think it's exciting too. And this is all with friends and nice people who want to help one other live our dreams. Don't worry, I'm excited too, and attracted."

She paused to look my nudity up and down. I smiled.

"It's a little bit weird but everyone is weird in some way," she added. We both nodded.

"You are so pretty - perfect and tight body - it would be more shameful to hide it."

That made me grin.

"As for my daughter, she needs to loosen up. I will encourage her. Will you bring her out of her shell, bring out her sensuality, help her enjoy life!"

My eyes widened in surprise and I nodded seriously.

"I don't care, by the way, if she's lesbian or straight or bi. I do care about her living life to the fullest. I also hope for more economic opportunities, but we live very nicely on this beautiful island. We will be fine either way."

I asked, "What about any ideas or messages implied for Gloria or Stefania about how women should be treated?"

She paused and said that's a good thing to talk about more. I said that I can explain why I got into this, but it's a special case of fantasies being played out.

Gabriela nodded, "It may sound strange to say in this situation when you are playing slave, that this is a form of freedom - to enjoy life in your own way."

She gently grabbed my upper arm when we had finished loading two trays. I paused to look back at her, curious. She smiled but very earnestly confided she looked forward to time alone with me. I smiled, then wantonly answered "Yes mistress, as you wish. This slave would love to be used by you. Thoroughly... used."

Her eyes widened in surprise and lust.

"Lisa, that was so hot, what you just said."

I thanked her and turned toward her so she could see my full frontal nudity. I watched her eyes roam as she replied, "No, thank YOU."

I smiled again and we paused... we each leaned forward and kissed.

"That was exciting, Lisa. I can't wait for time alone."

"Yes, mistress," I nervously answered, "alone or not, as you wish, I am slave property, the uninhibited sex slave."

My voice shook as I said that, but worth the courage to say because it set the situation up and gave her permission ... and me too.. .to play this out fully. She looked at me differently from then on...with lust, with desire, and not as a newly met friend or as a friend of her employers. Our relationship had already flipped from the usual social norms to that of sexuality, of mistress and sex slave. That thought made me tingle and moist - I wondered how Gabriela would be when she had me alone; what behaviors and deep desires her power over me as a willing sex slave release?

When we walked out with the trays, I felt both warm and comfortable because of the conversation and the kiss, but also suddenly self conscious as I was standing naked and shaved, and everyone looked...

We approached the table. I followed Gabriella's lead in setting things on the table. My shaved loins were at eye level now... and I blushed as I noticed everyone glancing or in Stefania's case, staring. At least she stared with eyes aglow and a warm, excited smile.

We sat down and for a while I was dining as if I were not the only naked and a willing sex slave.

Helen and Sassa explained our "contract", that I had to be naked and shaved all the time (and preferred everyone else to be clothed), Eyes widened or sparkled as they went into my deep desire to experience the real deal, to be truly OWNED, and disciplined - often hard - for training, punishment or simply erotic arousal.

Sassa smiled mischievously as she explained that I wanted this and therefore they should not hold back whatsoever from making my dreams of being utterly owned come true. I blushed and looked down when she told me to verify.

"Yes, you own me. I wanted and still want this so very much. I need this. I am owned as a lesbian sex slave and cannot be inhibited in my sexuality. You should explore and act on your sexual impulses and my duty is to arouse and please you."

My blushing became fierce but I kept talking anyway, caught up in my crazy lust for this sexual adventure of a lifetime.

"I want this more than anything. Please please please make me your sex plaything, put me in awkward naked bondage, make me know I am yours, your property, that I am owned. Please go through the manual I wrote and make me yours. Do those things I wrote in there. I'm letting it all out, I'm letting you know my deepest darkest fantasies. I'm scared but am determined to make my dream come true. This is my chance. I'm yours. I admit it all - I want all of what I wrote in the manual, and more, so don't feel shy. Don't be inhibited. Please. And for you - this is your chance to enjoy me as your total sex slave."

I looked down, aghast at what I just so boldly said. I trembled.

Gabriela said "Wow."

A pause.

"You heard her," she continuedwith a look at her daughter. "I don't want you to be uptight or worry what I, or anyone, thinks. I want you to enjoy life to the full. Don't let society tell you what to do... don't let what you THINK or imagine society is telling keep you from being the natural you. Don't let others interfere with your living a full life."

"We will all keep this secret among ourselves. I know you like girls and probably boys too, but definitely girls, and I'm totally fine with that." Her daughter appeared mortified, but didn't say anything. "Enjoy!" She almost yelled the last word at her daughter, then a bit embarrassed, looked around and smiled.

Helen supported her. "Yes, enjoy. We are all in on this secret, we are all attracted to females and accept one another's tendencies, and are going to do this fully. And you better not let Lisa or me down. Lisa wants this total experience. It's her dream. I think it's hot, and I love Lisa, so let's go for it. This is real."

Stefania smiled encouragingly at her older friend Gloria and placed a hand on her shoulder. "We don't judge anyone here. This is fantasyland!"

Everyone smiled and relaxed upon young Stefania's gesture.

Helen added, "Yes, a wonderful philosophy. This is fantasyland. Thank you, Stefania. No judging here. In fact, fantasyland is where you are supposed to let loose. Play. Have fun."

"There are a few rules we'll go over right away, but we'll go over the contract and manual thoroughly. Some rules are: females only. No swear words. No permanent marks on our sex slave, with perhaps a careful exception or two Lisa and I talked about, such as a piercing or brand." Some eyes widened at the word "brand".

"We will take turns reading sections of the 'contract' out loud."

Helen left to get the signed contract. Stefania's eyes glowed in excitement as she looked into my eyes almost lovingly, with an occasional glance at my bare body - Stefania sat at my side, so was able to see more of my seated nudity.

Helen started reading it aloud but soon handed it to me and ordered me to continue. I blushed as all eyes turned to me, the only naked one. I self consciously laid the papers on the table with arms resting on either side, enabling all to stare at my breasts. My nipples signaled my arousal and my blush my embarrassment as I read aloud what I had agreed to.

My blush deepened as I read out loud that it's all of my free will and desire. Helen stopped me reading aloud the funds I would receive... standing and stepping over to take back the papers.

Helen announced that the slave would from that moment on behave, and be treated, as the sex slave property she is.

She handed the sex slave owner's manual to Gloria and asked the three newcomers to study it. She emphasized that I had written it by myself, I had craved and dreamed for all those fantasies therein to take place in reality.

"So," Sassa smiled a bit wickedly, "you can act this out fully - don't feel bad. We are only fulfilling her wishes."

"And they are more than wishes," added Sasha seriously, looking into my eyes. "They are what you crave, your deepest desires and dreams. You want so badly to experience all of it in as real and genuine a way as possible, isn't that accurate, Lisa?"

By using my real name Sasha highlighted that this is of my free will.

I felt simultaneously ecstatic and nervous.

"Yes, my owner," I continued blushing and felt this a serious moment. I felt brave to look back into her eyes. I was agreeing firmly, letting five women I found attractive know they can and should have their ways with me.

I continued. "Yes, it's certainly true. I want this very badly, in the way that I wrote out in the manual and we mutually wrote in the contract."

And I smiled shyly and looked into the eyes of the others. I paused, wondering how each would be with me in the long period of utter slavery and nudity that seemed to stretch for a long way ahead.

Looking at the thee newcomers, I felt as if I were jumping off a ledge into a river of mysteries as I boldly asked "Do you take me also as your love slave?"

Helen and Sassa smiled toward each other. All three nodded or said yes, Gabriella, the oldest among us, with a loving gaze, Stefania, the youngest, with bright and shiny eagerness, Gloria with what seemed to be a combination of amazement and rising interest.

I asked Helen and Sassa whether I should address them as mistress or owner or both, or something else. Sassa and Helen agreed that I should address the three new people as mistresses. and they would discuss sharing ownership, or temporary ownership.

Gabriela asked with an eagerness that revealed her desire to play with me, "What does 'ownership' actually mean? Do you mean I can take her for a time myself?"

Everyone looked at her, and we all laughed at her eagerness to enjoy me.

Helen explained that currently between her and Sassa, she is top owner, meaning she can overrule Sassa about me anytime, but that otherwise, Sassa owns me too as her property. (I felt a thrill of sensual pleasure and excitement when Helen said that I'm "property" and "owned").

Helen continued that we might amend the contact to include then, to make it formal, or spell out details. In the meantime, the three newcomers can enjoy their property upon invitation, just as they would be invited to visit the villa or borrow something, say furniture or a car or a horse.

Sassa jumped in, "Or a horse - reminds me of one of Lisa's top fantasies - to be used as if she were a pony, trained to prance and pull a buggy, or what was it? Oh yes! A chariot!"

Eyes turned toward me in wonder.

Sassa continued, "Yes, she craves that, including being harnessed and whipped and trained. Here, I'll show you some stuff."

Stefania exclaimed that was a little weird but very cool.

While Sassa was getting equipment, Gabriela smiled sympathetically, assuming mostly correctly that I was embarrassed, especially about Stefania's use of the word "weird."

Helen started explaining the ponyslave fantasy works because it's erotically humiliating to be used like a show horse. I found myself wanting to explain more, but also found it difficult to speak up, it until Helen asked me to tell more.

My voice shook a little as I asked them to read it in the manual, and explained the ponyslave fantasy is one of the ultimate ways to be used and displayed as a naked slave, and that I first read it in a novel about mother and daughter being used that way in ancient Egypt by a mother and daughter who owned them, and it just exploded my imagination.

Gabriela and her daughter Gloria looked at one another. "Gloria, what do you think of that?"

She was clearly self conscious but her mother told her this is a safe place for fantasies and honesty. She said she's still getting used to the idea of sexuality with her mother there, but said she had actually seen pictures of such scenes on the internet and had to admit it was exciting and imaginative.

As Sassa returned Helen urged everyone to be very imaginative, including me. Helen nodded toward me and reminded them it's even in the contract that I must share my own fantasies and give ideas.

fitntrim
fitntrim
392 Followers
12