Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," said Gabriela and Stefania nodded in agreement.

Stefania asked me to tell them what fantasy was I thinking of now...

I smiled embarrrasses and said "Oh no... oh that's embarrassing... oh.... " I rushed, telling myself not to think too much, just get the humiliation of revealing my perverted weird fantasies over with... so that's what I said out loud: "this is hard... humiliating... I might as well just blurt it out anyway ... please don't say I'm weird..."

Several of them said "of course not!" And Sassa emphasized I am not allowed to hold back any thought or emotion - I'm supposed to be uninhibited because of the situation and because I am owned and the contract specifies I must.

That strangely and gave me a feeling of having an "out" of feeling totally embarrassed, because I was "forced" to, because we have these "rules."

"Well, mistresses, among other thoughts it crossed your slave's mind that a first ritual would be to kiss everyone's feet or shoes to start showing to everyone, including me, the situation."

I couldn't help but blush deeply and look down.

Sassa seized the opportunity to ask for those other thoughts I mentioned, and telling the newcomers that they will soon be sharing fantasies of using me.

"Ohhhh" I moaned softly in humiliation. "Yes my owner." Somehow, though I was already accustomed to calling her "my owner," I was deeply humiliated to do so in front of the newcomers. I glanced at Stefania, feeling that the youngest might be the most weirded out, but her eyes were shining with enthusiasm.

I felt their gazes burning on my face and naked breasts exposed above the table, but kept my arms at my sides.

I glanced at the gear in Sassa's hands and first mentioned ponyslave training. Then I glanced at Gabriela as I described the simple eroticism of being handfed and given my food and water in bowls on the floor and not being allowed to use my hands while eating, and while they are all sitting around talking I would be the only one bound, naked and kneeling, perhaps my hair or body caressed occasionally.

That actually brought another thought and even though it was a new one, I blurted it out.

"Other times I'd be on a phallic vertical bar, not being allowed to orgasm but often made to come close to orgasm, my juices streaming down the bar and I going crazy with lust and begging to orgasm but none of you letting me, enjoying seeing such a display by your sex-crazed slave."

Helen and Sassa smiled, pleased, and the newcomers raised their eyebrows; Stefania dropped her jaw.

I was embarrassed so I continued nervously quickly.

Another thought is each person gets alone time with me, to enjoy me as each wishes but also for us to get to know one another.

I guess each mistress must show me in some way she wants that she is to be obeyed and I am a sex slave and she is not, or my fantasy would not be lived out as I dreamed. One way is for all of you to be wearing clothes while I am not, that's always effective, but of course that's just the baseline. Much more is needed."

I cursed myself silently for using the word "much" before "more is needed"!

"Mistresses, I will surely come up with more ideas but some ideas are in the manual."

I glanced at the youngest two in humiliation as I steeled myself to say "your slave property hopes she has pleased you with these ideas."

I must have subconsciously imagined they would laugh at me or look at me strangely, but judging from their expressions, they all seemed to like what I said.

Gabriela looked at the others and observed, "Every one of us seems fascinated and turned on by you, Lisa. How are you going to handle so many wanting sex with you?"

Her daughter looked at her sharply, perhaps because her mother was too impolitely direct, or perhaps simply because parents embarrass their children.

Helen answered for me.

"First, please done use the slave's name, at least not "officially." This is a sexy slave. It enhances the experience and emphasizes the reality when we address her as slave, or property, of something like that. But you can use Lisa, or even come up with something else. You can name farm animals or dogs and cats, or cars or tractors, so why not this property?"

"Second, my sex slave not only wants this, she has a strong sex drive, and we allow very very few orgasms, to keep her in lust."

Sassa added, "yes, as the slave's own manual states, keep your sex slave in a state of sex-crazed animalistic lust."

"Wow," marveled Stefania. So she's not allowed to cum?"

"Only on special occasions, or sometimes she gets so far gone she orgasms from the slightest touch. We next want to see her orgasm without even being touched, but from a combination of pent-up passion and a situation, like being whipped or erotically humiliated in some way."

They all looked at me, each wondering or marveling.

Gloria asked me, "You really wrote that in the manual, the manual they use on you?"

I smiled in an embarrassed way, heat in my face, surely turning my cheeks red.

"Yes mistress." I felt self-consciously embarrassed to call this newly met peer "mistress," and I wondered at my slight internal resistance to doing so. In that instant I not know thought that, but also concluded that I realized I was submitting to her as I addressed her so.

"That is the experience of a sex slave, and not having too many orgasms helps me serve in a heightened state.

"Also..." I paused, not really wanting to admit another part of the fantasy that makes me hot....

...My pause must have been long enough, because Sassa firmly said "Go ahead, slave, you must keep talking."

"Yes my owner. I .... your slave... your sex slave... what is also hot and humiliating and appropriate for a sex slave is to be dripping sex juices at times."

Gloria's and Stefania's jaws dropped, but Stefania placed her hand on my bare shoulder and her face closer to mine and said "that IS hot!"

"Isn't it hard?" asked Gabriela, "to be denied orgasm when you are overdue, or way overdue? You're being constantly stimulated and aroused. As you said, you are even aroused by simply being The only one naked - isn't it all you can think about?"

"Yes, exactly, it becomes my primary driver. And yes and no, mistress. It is difficult wanting and craving orgasm but being denied, but it's also really wonderful to be in that sex-crazed state of mind. I forget social norms and problems; biology takes over my brain, and I feel no anxieties. I have rules as a slave, yet it makes me free to be natural and I feel so alive."

Helen added, "Wait till you see her really lust-crazed!"

Sassa smiled, "We will make her beg for orgasm. She's beautiful that way. It's hot."

I shot Sassa a look of gratitude for calling me beautiful.

Stefania said "I think she's beautiful"

I turned to look into Stefania's beaming face. I found myself grinning at these compliments.

"Then let's have this slave show Stefania first that she has power over the slave."

Sassa then humiliated me further in front of my new friends by specifically ordering me to kneel before each of the three, one at a time, address each as "my mistress," and tell each I will obey them as if they owned me too, that whatever they wanted, they should order me to do.

I felt an incredible sexual arousal along with the humiliation. It was incredible - my sexual fantasy and ultimate dream coming true! But it was a bit hard to do too. That's what can happen when you get what you wish for.

And though the thought occurred to me to kiss their feet or show other ways besides being naked, shaven and bowing and telling them I'll obey anything, I froze for a moment in utter humiliation as Helen repeated Sassa's order to kiss and lick their feet. The humiliation and a sense of being owned was even greater because the usually nicer and kinder Helen was the one jumping in now to order me to go the next step with these nice ladies. If even Helen would humiliate me... I was in for erotic humiliation from everyone.

My next thought was that Helen knew I craved this and so ordering me to do erotically submissive and humiliating things was a kind of love, I suppose. Or maybe Helen was getting off on my humiliation too. Or all the above!

I adored kissing Stefania's young feet... ok, we were all rather young according to some, but she was youngest... . It was extra humiliating and therefore extra arousing to submit in such a way to someone younger.

My arousal and humiliation reached a new level when Stefania said, while I was bowing naked and licking her feet, that she had seen me with "some leather things" on my face when they were spying last night.

After answering questions from Helen about where and when they spied, and what they saw, as I continued licking and kissing Stefania's feet, Sassa raised the face harness she was already holding.

"That's it!" smiled Stefania. "That is hot, her wearing that," she added in a softer voice.

Helen ordered me to stand, and I did so holding hands behind my back. As they all watched my humiliation as Helen buckled the face harness on, Helen asked Stefania if she could article what was arousing for her to see "the slave" wearing this.

Stefania had trouble figuring out exactly why it made her moist, but after some conversation they agreed it must be because the heat objectified and humbled me and made it clear I was the controlled powerless sex slave, which in turn implied I could be enjoyed. And maybe also the simple biological impulses it caused, and something about the physicality of it. They decided at the end it was simply a natural impulse that we all can now act upon, freed of society's constraints here in our fantasyland.

Everyone watched in fascination as Sassa strapped on the face harness, leaving the ball gag off. I reveled in being the only one naked and with an erotic leather harness on my face. Stefania oozed an "oh yes."

Sassa then put on a ponyslave harness. She showed the tail butt plug but said we will our that in soon bit let the slave now continue to worship the feet of her new mistresses.

I returned to Stefania's feet, which were now bare, and this time sucked some of her toes and then licked up her feet, up and up past her ankles and shins to her knees.

Helen mentioned it's ok for the sex slave to not always follow the literal exact order if she is being creative and submissive.

"Sometimes!" added Sassa with a wicked grin. "We can Tell her to stop and direct her, or discipline her if we don't agree with her creativity. Thats ok, she mostly likes erotic discipline, right, slave?"

I paused in my licking to answer, "Yes, my owner, my owners and mistresses may of course do so as they please for their enjoyment, their pleasure,

or to train me. I admit it's a core part of my fantasy even as I am nervous about it."

Sassa followed up with a prettily arched brow: "I asked whether you mostly like erotic discipline...."

I quickly responded "Yes my owner, your sex slave needs and craves it, though I also fear it and don't want too much, and yet I do want even too much sometimes; it is your judgement what is best and enjoyable and arousing. I live to arouse my owners and mistresses. I beg you to use me for your arousal and pleasure. What I fear most is not the pain but not arousing and pleasing you. In fact the attention of discipline makes me feel sexually desirable and aroused and connected with you, and so very alive."

I paused to think, then continued.

"Please discipline and erotically and ritually torture me if that is sexually and emotionally arousing to you. Mostly, that arouses me too. I have masterbated explosively while imagining being bound and disciplined and erotically humiliated, tho not personally humiliated, only erotically humiliated as a total and utterly owned and used sex slave to women."

Gabriela, Gloria and Stefania were probably stunned but I didn't look up. I crawled to Gloria and began kissing and licking her feet, which she had also made bare.

Helen repeated what she said yesterday when I was officially starting as their owned property: "When she is treated as a truly owned sex slave, serving as our lust object, forced to demonstrate her submissive status, her property status, her owned status, when she is humiliated and exposed, she loves it. She might be whimpering or crying or even actually wishing pain and utter humiliation to end, but overall she love it - totally loves it. I have come to know she almost needs it."

I looked up at my girlfriend and smiled, and she smiled back. I silently acknowledged she was correct.

Gloria asked "How will we know when it's too much? Should we stop if you start crying or screaming? Or do you have a safe word?"

Her mother looked at her - "how do you know about safe words?"

Gloria blushed and said softly, "Like I mentioned, I saw some things on the internet."

Helen and Sassa smiled knowingly at one another.

Helen answered that we worked out a safe sound, rather than a word, in case the slave is gagged when she wants to use it. I blushed, feeling humiliations galore when Helen ordered to make the sound.

I gulped and closed my eyes in shame, then made that high-pitched long cry or wail.

Stefania looked at Gloria, and they appeared shocked for a moment, then both laughed, just a little. Stefania looked back at me in mirth.

"I want to make her make that sound a lot. I love it."

"Talk about humiliating," added Gloria.

Helen explained "we" tried out different sounds with the ball gag in mouth, including grunts. I shot a look of alarm at Helen - how could she mention the grunting!? I was definitely feeling truly embarrassed. At least she didn't mention the first idea for a safe sound: squeals.

I was glad they were enjoying themselves, but it was humiliating indeed. But that in turn aroused me. And perhaps the youngsters would be having a lot of fun humiliating and erotically discoloring me together. That thought was both uncomfortable AND arousing.

Sassa and even Helen smiled. I glanced at Helen again with a slightly hurt look that she should smile when I was so humiliated, but she only smiled back at me with a reassuring flutter of her eyes and blew a little kiss. I would not get out of this through her, the top domme.

Gabriela said "Now, don't drive her too often to the point she uses that safe sound often... that would be too much.... wouldn't it?" She looked at Helen, Sassa and then me.

I both wanted that thorough "usage" of me and also feared it might be too hard. I was the sex slave, so I felt I shouldn't didn't say or no verbally communicate anything, soon I looked up toward my owners Helen and Sassa.

Sassa said, "We'll, she IS the sex slave who wanted this."

Helen concluded, "We will see as we go. Remember, permanent marks or piercings are forbidden, with exceptions agreed between her and me."

Stefania continued smiling as she thought out loud about how far and frequently she could take me to the edge of what I could endure. She talked about this with a twinkle in her eye, enthusiastically. She looked my nudity over, perhaps imagining ways to take me to the edge.

Stefania said "I don't understand why, but getting to play with the pretty slave, and tying her up and making her do things is incredibly hot to me."

Stefania stepped toward me and said to me, "I think you are beautiful. That's why I want to do all those things you talked about and more... so don't worry, your fantasy will be very real." She glanced at the others as if to check her forwardness. They seemed only charmed and delighted with cute Stefania and her enthusiasm.

I had mixed feelings about Stefania's reassurance that my sex slavery would be everything I fantasized about. That's when I knew I would definitely experience even more than I could have imagined and wished. My dream was real. I would be an utterly owned and thoroughly used, blind and disciplined lesbian sex slave, now for five owners and mistresses.

I could already tell that Sassa and Stefania would be the hardest on me, while Helen and Gabriella, interestingly slightly older, would likely be the most empathetic and emotionally supporting. I wondered where Gloria would turn out on this spectrum.

But even though Helen and Gabriela might be the most emotionally comforting, I already knew that even they would not treat me in any other way than the totally owned sex-crazed naked lesbian slave property I had committed myself to be.


12