Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 16

Story Info
I am taken for a humiliating walk and toyed with.
2.4k words
4.47
30.9k
12

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitntrim
fitntrim
398 Followers

Helen and I returned to the patio, I crawling, whip marks visible, led on a leash by Helen.

Gabriela stood up, astonished at the sight.

As just discussed with Helen, I crawl to them to tell them what I feel I need to say.

But before I start, I blush crimson and am slightly trembling, self-conscious of my humble body positioning and especially of my breasts, perkily and up front in view, hanging from my horizontal torso. I am proud of my shapely toned arms as they hold my upper torso in plank position. I feel my sexy shoulder muscles (deltoids) flexing - and all eyes on me.

I bravely look up into their eyes and say "My owners and mistresses, your sex slave thanks you, deeply thanks you, for this opportunity to live the dream. I am truly your property to enjoy and fully use. Your sexual arousal and pleasure are my duty. Use me, tell me every one of your deepest desires."

Helen added "You will each have time alone with the sex slave. This is perhaps a once-in-lifetime opportunity to express and live out your deepest desires, at least with an enthusiastic female sex slave. I implore and urge you to indulge your weirdest and most depraved fantasies. To help you maximize this opportunity, I will speak alone with each of you to counsel and support you.

Sassa beamed and clapped. "Remember, this is fantasy island. Everything thought, said and done here stays here. Go for it. I certainly am!"

Sassa stood and stepped over to me to caress my head, then knelt to French-kiss me passionately.

Sassa then caressed and toyed with my hanging breasts.

Stefania knelt beside me to trace the whip marks on my back and derrière. Then her hands joined Sassa's in playing with my breasts.

Stefania kneeled lower to read the tag on the nipple ring. I felt it arousing and delightful to have cute Stefania so close, and especially touching my breasts.

Helen explained she and Sassa are currently the only owners; Sassa will add her tag today.

"You three can earn your tags as you demonstrate to us that you are, responsible, trustworthy and as dedicated to enjoying and training the property as Sassa and I are."

Gabriela asked with a wink and smile where the other tags would go.

Helen smiled sexily, "I have ideas... but if and when you get your tag, you can place wherever you like."

Gabriela' excited eyes scanned my naked bound body. Gabriela and Helen smiled at each other, Gabriela even giggling for a moment like a teen (even though she was in her thirties), raising her eyebrows in sexual delight.

Helen explained the ranking of owners and their rights to the slave - she is top, Sassa second, and let's see who becomes third...

Stefania, Gloria and Gabriela looked at one another as if sizing up competition, but then smiled.

Helen declared we should all go for a walk together.

All of them were dressed nicely except of course me, the shaven and naked sex slave. Naked, that is, except for the collar, leash, nose and nipple rings, one nipple ring with the tag proclaiming I am owned by Helen.

And while they walk, I am to continue to crawl on all fours.

Shortly after we started, my knees started aching because I wasn't wearing the knee pads Helen so thoughtfully packed. But, they didn't want me to use the knee pads now for some unexplained reason, so I was allowed to crawl on hands and feet, knees bent awkwardly, derrière pointing up for all to see and enjoy.

Stephanie loved that she was allowed to hold the leash. She occasionally bent to stroke my naked hair and back, and pat my oh-so-available and (as she stated repeatedly), irresistible derrière.

Sassa pointed out how my glutei flexed and worked as I moved. Gabriela made an "ooo" sound in aroused admiration.

Sassa went up to the villa and hurried back with an anal hook with attached leather strips.

After a while we paused. All watched as Sassa slowly and carefully inserted the ball of the anal hook into my anus. Gabriela gasped when she saw the ball slide inside.

The feeling was incredible, amplified by the fact five clothed women were intensely watching.

Sassa explained this was their first time using an anal hook. She said she believed the ball might help hold it in place from the inside, but mostly it is held by the ties. She then pulled my head up and back, ordered me to hold there, and tied the hook to my hair. Stefania enthusiastically helped. It took them awhile to get it right.

I was quite strained by this bondage, for it pulled and held my head back firmly. I was nervous about damage to my anus, but Helen calmed me by saying I should crawl forward only very very slowly and carefully, with perfect form.

All were patient as I so slowly inched forward, strained and occasionally whimpering softly.

Sassa again pointed out my muscles working, this time my shoulders, arms and neck. I was excited that the heretofore more quiet Gloria made an appreciative "hmmm" sound.

After just a short time, the sun and exercise heated me, causing sweat to join my sex juices to coat my naked body in a glistening sheen. Sassa spoke in admiration of my straining muscles, my utter and erotic humiliation, and most of all my lovely glistening skin.

Indeed I was utterly erotically humiliated, and sooooo wet...

My arousal was stoked even further when Stefania joined Sassa's open admiration of my naked body... she ran her hand from my shoulder to my derrière, examining the spot where the hook entered my anus. I was going so slowly and carefully that a close examination was not difficult.

Stefania continued, "It's like we are walking a puppy... awww." She stroked my slippery and shiny naked back.

Sassa added softly and slowly, emphasizing every word: "Yes, she is a human animal. We actually own her."

Somehow this was so erotically powerful an exchange of words for my erotic mind that it triggered a moan and a pulse of juices. I could feel a trickle flowing down one upper inner thigh.

Gloria noticed the effect on me and knelt across from her friend Stefania, on the other side of my rear end.

I stopped all forward motion and moaned again as Gloria, for the first time, touched my sopping loins. Her cautious first touch evolved into a solid feel and then an easy sliding insertion of two fingers. I gasped and whimpered.

Helen and Gabriela exchanged glances of happiness because Gloria was getting into this more assertively.

Gloria took her hand out to hold it up.

"She's totally slick with pussy juices!" Gloria marveled.

I tried to turn my face back toward hers, but stopped when I felt the hook tighten into my rear because of that movement. I knew however that Gloria was speaking to me when she said "You are sooo stimulated by this!"

Gloria paused and then continued, "You are helplessly aroused being in this situation, and by the idea that you are owned like an animal., correct? This does something incredibly powerful to you, doesn't it?"

Tears came to my eyes because I was both embarrassed amd my inner self becoming as exposed as my outer. AND I was touched that these people understood me.

I started to nod but stopped because I felt that tug into my anus again.

"Yes, mistress."

Everyone looked at Gloria, fascinated that she was excited enough to openly show her interest and knowing she was onto something.

They stood up and we continued our slow pace.

The conversation continued, this time as if I were not able to understand, or indeed as if I were the owned property I had become here on this remote island. That thought stimulated me so much! I found I didn't mind at all. My fantasy was coming true with these very nice but increasingly very kinky women.

Sassa grinned wickedly and declared she had an idea. She sprinted back to the villa shouting over her shoulder she'll be right back.

Stefania laughed as she said "You don't need to rush, we're not moving fast!"

Stefania lightly slapped my bare working butt cheeks.

While Sassa was gone the conversation turned to Gabriela's expertise areas. I learned that Gabriela had certifications in nutrition and fitness training.

"We will make slave the ultimate picture of health. Some intermittent fasting is part of it, as well as no avoiding added sugar and focusing on raw plant foods."

Gloria jumped into the nutrition conversation. Addressing me, she said "You're going to be hungry for both orgasms and food. You'll be given them, never taking them. It'll be beautiful when you beg for orgasms AND food."

I looked at Gloria with surprise. Gloria saw my nonverbal expression, smiled and nodded.

"Yes, slave, I see what turns you on, and I already knew about this domme sub stuff."

Gabriela added that I was already fit and lean, but will be even more so... much more so.

"Don't worry, I know nutrition. You'll be super super healthy."

Sassa returned in time to hear that. I heard her arrive behind me but couldn't see her.

Sassa said "It will be hot to see the slave beg for food... that would be very submissive and raw..."

"Mmmm the slave's body will be even tighter and leaner ... love it!" added Stefania.

I marveled that they were now all referring to me as "the slave" instead of using my name or even "she" and "her."

Gabriela is delighted she finally has someone who will totally follow her nutritional advice. Everyone laughed, except me.

"No candy for you, slave!" Stefania slapped my derrière again, this time harder.

Sassa ended the mystery of why she had popped back into the villa by stepping in front of me and ordering me to stop.

Sassa's eyes glowed with excitement as she held up dildos, clip jewelry and labia weights.

I gulped in anticipation of all those being used... but felt that arousal... all this arousal was making me crazy with lust. The biological impulse to get an orgasm took over my brain even more. Yet I knew they probably would not let me have that today.

Their intent, and my manual had even prescribed this, was to deny me any orgasmic relief to make me totally liat-crazed, a sex slave in animalistic heat.

Stefania stepped behind me. She handed the others the dildos. Shortly I felt the intense pain of a clamp on labia lip, followed by the tug of the weight allowed to hang. I decided to let myself howl a little, as it helped me deal and would perhaps arouse and please my owners and mistresses.

Stefania took the opportunity of my being stationary to play with my nipples and further down my body, especially my flanks (which is what I like to call the sides of the butt, those muscles there with those hot indentations). She remarked how flat and hard my abdomen remained even though I was in the all-fours downward-facing position.

Stefania then stood and brought out a nutrition bar, unwrapped one end and held it close my mouth.

"Are you hungry, slave?" She asked, grinning.

I softly answered, "Yes, mistress."

Gabriela intervened, "Those bars have added sugar and are processed. Don't feed the slave such things. I'll go get water, raw carrots and celery."

As Gabriela walked up to the villa and Sassa clamped and released the other labia weight, and even as I grunted at the pain and stretching of my labia, I was struck again how they continued referring to me as "the slave." I felt a strange mix of feelings, negative to be de-humanized and arousal for the same reason! Well, it was mostly arousal.

Gloria and Stefania marveled at the labia weights and how my labia were even more exposed now. The discussed how "the slave's" intimate parts were now so very much on display... and how humiliating it must be for me.

Sassa suggested they play with the weights ...and soon I was grunting and whining as my labia swung... Stefania also raised and dropped a weight, causing me to shout an "Ow" and Stefania to ooze an "ooo" of delight.

They let Stefania continue to caress and play with me, including occasionally stimulating my cliforis long enough so that I panted and whimpered in ecstasy until she removed her fingers, leaving me to cry and beg for more. Stefania absolutely delighted in repeating this stimulation and denial several times, to the approval of Helen and Sassa who commented that it's great "the slave" was kept in high heat and suffered from being brought to the verge of orgasm and back.

Gloria kneeled in front of me and smiling held up a large dildo. Without being ordered, I submissively , obediently and hungrily opened my mouth.

Gloria told me "You can't have the nutrition bar, but eat this."

She pushed it in and out, ever more intensely. She did not seem troubled when I gagged and choked, but did let me catch my breath every time I gagged.

Gloria's facial expression was one of fascination as she studied my face. She continued for a very very long time. I felt hands on me from time to time including more edging from Stefania as Gloria just kept on dominating me, pumping the dildo in and out.

She said she was surprised at herself for how much it excited her to do this to "the sex slave."

She added "I especially think it's hot when she gags."

Helen, yes, my kind loving girlfriend Helen, encouraged her to continue as long as she liked.

I definitely suffered and worried about choking, but relished in my arousal and in being so enjoyed by my mistresses and owners.

Gloria varied the pace...sometimes slowly pumping, sometimes roughly, other times holding it in place, or taking it out entirely, having me lick and kiss it on the head and sides.

One time she went for depth... inching it deeper... telling me I need to learn proper deep-thoating... I gagged and retched as if I were going to throw up, but she was merciless that time and kept it in deep.

When she pulled it out, my saliva drooped in arcs onto the grass and I coughed.

Gabriela returned to see her daughter dominating me so assertively with the dildo, and nodded approvingly.

Stefania grabbed another dildo and stepped behind me, and with alarm I felt it near my upwardly exposed anus.

But my anus was already filled with the hook ... the dildo slid toward my sopping wet pussy...


fitntrim
fitntrim
398 Followers