Lesbian Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Jamie and Leah share passion in the mountains.
2.9k words
4.76
6.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort of sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Lesbian Surprise, Part 3

Jamie - age 18 - blonde hair, blue eyes, 34B-24-36, 5'9", 130 lbs.

Leah - age 28 - brown hair, brown eyes, 36C-26-36, 5'11", 135 lbs.

Monday morning at 5 AM got here faster than expected and I was so thankful for it. I was going to be with Leah, alone, in the mountains and I couldn't wait. Even though I wanted to spend time with my parents last night, I still spent time texting Leah to let her know she was in my thoughts. Truth be told, a LOT of the text messages contained language and actions suited for adults 18 and above (insert evil sexy grin). I woke up Monday at 4 AM, got showered, dressed, woke Mom and Dad up to tell them bye, put my bags in my car, and went over to Leah's place.

She was up and ready to go. We knew we had a long 10 hour drive ahead of us and we knew the temperatures outside were going to be in the 90's. Leah and I both bought "travel dresses" to wear going up to the mountains. I chose a green and yellow spaghetti strap sundress that flared at the bottom, which landed only 4 or 5 inches below the bottom of my butt. Leah chose a green and orange spaghetti strap sundress that also flared at the bottom and hers was as short and sexy as mine. Both of us chose to wear our low top white Chuck Taylor sneakers. We also decided that there wouldn't be any bras or panties taken on this trip because we wanted easy access to each other while we were together.

We packed up her car and drove to our favorite coffee shop to get coffee and a pastry before hitting the road. We figured sugar and caffeine would be the best way to start the day. As we drove along the interstate, we sang along to songs on the radio, drank our coffee, finished off our pastries, and had an amazing time talking and laughing with each other. After about three hours, we decided to stop at a rest stop and use the bathroom and walk around to stretch before getting back in the car. We also took some pics together and of each other. A young lady named Brooke, who was at the rest stop with her parents, offered to take pics of us together using my phone and we said ok. She complimented us on how pretty we were and how good we looked together. We both blushed and thanked her. Leah and I even shared some kisses while Brooke took pics of us. Before things got too hot and heavy, we decided it was time to get back on the road. We thanked Brooke and walked back to Leah's car.

I drove the next leg of the trip while Leah relaxed in the passenger seat. We sang some more, talked some more, and held hands until Leah decided to be naughty. She lifted up the bottom hem of her dress, turned to face me, spread her legs wide, and showed me her pussy. She opened the lips of her pussy and told me she couldn't wait to feel my lips on her. I put a finger inside her, pulled it out, and brought it to my mouth, and sucked the juices off. Leah told me she was going to cum for me so she began playing with her pussy as I drove. The whole time, she told me about the naughty things she wanted to do to me at the cabin and it was making me wetter and wetter. It only took her a few minutes to climax and, when she did, she inserted two fingers in her pussy, pulled them out, and put them in my mouth so I could taste her cum.

I drove until we got to the North Carolina state line. We stopped at a restaurant just off the interstate and had lunch. I noticed Leah was a little subdued while we were eating and I asked her what was wrong. She said nothing was wrong and she said she had something to tell me. I told her to please tell me. She looked deep into my eyes and spoke -

"Jamie, we have known each other for a long while now and we discovered we had feelings for each other on your graduation night. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I want to know if you will be my girlfriend. I love you. No, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU JAMIE And nothing would make me happier than you being my girl."

I had the biggest smile on my face. "Leah, WITH ALL MY HEART YES YES YES YES YES AND I LOVE YOU TOO LEAH!!!!!!!"

We leaned across the table and shared a soft kiss. I asked her if it would be ok if I posted the pics of us kissing to our social media pages and she said she was more than fine with it, that she wanted the whole world to know. We finished our meal, paid the check, and it was Leah's turn to drive after we gassed up her car. While we were driving, I was posting all the pics we had where we were kissing to both of our social media pages and she agreed that the captions for each should read "I love doing life with the love of my life." Followed by several heart emojis. It only took a few minutes before our social media notifications started blowing up with comments and messages congratulating us on our new relationship. We both smiled and told each other how much we loved each other.

I decided it was time to get even with Leah for her little masturbation display earlier by giving her a show of my own. I opened my legs toward her, spreading them wide, hiked my dress up, and began to get myself off for her. I rubbed my clit a little and held my hand up to her nose to smell my aroma, and I fingered myself some and offered my fingers up for her to suck my juices off. When I was close, I frantically rubbed my clit while she reached across to put three fingers in my pussy. When I came, I pulled her fingers into me and gently bit her arm with love bites as I flooded her fingers with my cum. After I calmed down, she pulled her fingers out of me and put them in my mouth so I could clean her fingers off.

We finally arrived at the cabin a couple of hours later. The front door had an electronic lock on it. Leah punched in the code given to her by the cabin rental company and we made our way inside. We walked around and saw that it had a large bed in the bedroom, a nice sized bathroom with shower, a big fireplace, a nice kitchen and dining room, a front and back porch, a laundry room, a mud room, and a picnic table between two trees a few feet from the house. There were some cleaning supplies in the cabinet under the kitchen, along with some nylon rope and a pair of scissors in the cabinet as well. We both guessed that the rope and scissors were used to make a clothes line to hang delicate clothes on in the bathroom, as evidenced by a piece of the rope hanging in the laundry room.

We brought the luggage in the cabin and decided to go walking around for a few minutes to scope out the area. We discovered that the cabin was at the end of the road and the nearest neighbors were a quarter mile back down in the direction from where we entered the neighborhood. As we walked back to the cabin, we were treated to the sight of several deer grazing on some grass and tree leaves on the edge of the woods near the cabin. We went back inside and unpacked. It was late so we showered together, sharing passionate kisses, and soaped each other up to get clean. We dried off, decided we were tired, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day we got up and got dressed to go hiking up Grandfather Mountain. We stopped off at one of the local restaurants and had breakfast before driving to the base of the trails. When we got there, we registered her car and entered the trails we would be hiking on the paperwork required by the rangers. This was a requirement in case of emergency or in case we got lost. Our backpacks had plenty of water and snacks so we set off on our adventure. Four hours later, we finished hiking the two trails we had chosen, took lots of pics of our fun and posted them to social media as well. We saved some of the other trails for later in the week so we stopped off at a fast food restaurant, got some food to go, and headed back to the cabin.

When we got back to the cabin, we ate our food and spent time holding each other and enjoying the closeness we were feeling.

After an hour, or so, of cuddling, Leah said "Take off your clothes."

I did as she asked. She took me outside to where the picnic table was at. We were at one end of the table and the sitting parts of the table were to my left and right. She told me to close my eyes. I did. She took a blindfold and placed it over my eyes and told me not to move and that she would be right back. I had no idea what she was up to. A couple of minutes she came back and told me to get closer to the picnic table. I inched forward until she had me in the position she wanted me in. I heard her doing something and I felt her moving my left leg wider and my right leg wider. She tied my left ankle to one of the legs and my right ankle to the other leg on the opposite side. My pussy was getting wet just thinking about what was going to happen.

She then took some nylon rope and tied it around both of my wrists so that they were clasped together. She had me bend over at the waist so that my upper body was laying on the picnic table. She took another piece of rope, tied it to the rope around my wrists, and wrapped it around the tree next to the table to make sure I was secured and couldn't escape. After I was bound into place, she whispered into my ear that she would be right back with a delicious surprise.

She was only gone five minutes but it felt like eternity. I heard her coming back and I felt her put some items on the table. She leaned onto my back and I could tell she was nude. Her body felt so good against me. She poured a copious amount of what smelled like baby oil all over my back, my legs, and my ass, She poured even more oil into my ass crack and gently massaged my asshole and pussy with her wonderful hands.

She leaned forward and whispered to me "I'm going to make love to you and then I'm going to fuck you. Would you like that?'

"Very much my love." I responded.

"I bought a strapon for us my sweet and I'm about to make you feel so good" Leah said.

I felt something warm, long, flesh like, and thick enter my pussy. She entered me slowly and tenderly and began making love to my pussy while she reached around to massage my breasts with one hand. She used her other hand to massage my ass cheeks and my asshole. I was feeling so hot at this point. She moved in and out of me telling me how much she loved me. I told her how good I felt and that I loved her so much. After several more minutes had passed and two orgasms later, she asked me if I was ready to be fucked and I told her yes.

She began to fuck my pussy hard, grabbing my hips, pulling me back into her, impaling me on that large, thick dildo she was plowing in and out of my pussy. I could feel my cream leaking out of me, my pussy spasming in several more orgasms. I told her to fuck me harder and she complied by pounding into my pussy harder and harder. I was cumming and cumming and I had never felt so lustful in my life. My pussy was burning with desire as she fucked me. I was loving it so much.

Out of nowhere, and I don't know what made me say it, I told Leah "Put it in my ass baby. Please fuck my ass Leah."

She pulled out of my pussy and, without missing a stride, slammed the dildo into my ass all the way to the balls and she kept fucking me like she had fucked my pussy, hard and fast. It hurt a little but it was a delicious hurt.

"Fuck me Leah. Fuck me baby. Pound my ass my love." I was in ecstasy.

"Does my Jamie love what I'm doing to her?"

"Yes Leah. Fuck me as hard as you can." I was sweating and surrendering myself to her and I had never felt so sexually alive until that point in my life.

"Jamie, I have yet another surprise for you." She pulled the dildo out of my ass and then backed away for a minute. I heard her doing something. She put the dildo, still in the strapon harness, completely back in my ass and took off my blindfold so I could see what was happening. She tied a piece of rope through the metal rings in the dildo harness, and secured the rope to the tree where my hands were secured. She got on the table and opened her legs where my face was and told me to eat her pussy and her asshole and make her cum.

I was more than happy to comply with her request. I kissed and sucked on her pussy just like I was kissing her. She was soaking wet. I sought out, and found, her clit. It was swollen. I knew making her cum was going to be so enjoyable for both of us. She pulled on the rope to make sure the dildo was still in my ass. It felt so deliciously wicked in my anal opening. It didn't take much for Leah to give me her cum, but when she did, I sucked her clit hard, making her scream, and I felt her cum flood my mouth. I sucked out all of her delicious pussy juice. She tasted exquisite.

I kept working her clit. I wanted more cum from her. I tongue fucked her pussy and moved my head so I could eat her ass. I French kissed her asshole and used my tongue as a "pussy spatula" licking from her asshole to her clit, making her coo her appreciation.

"I love your tongue Jamie. I'm gonna cum again. Gonna cum again my love. Here it CCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH JJJJJJJJJAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was panting. I was panting. We both smiled at each other.

"I love you Jamie, with all my heart."

"I love you Leah, with every ounce of my being."

She used the scissors to cut me free. I pulled her to me and kissed her so deeply, so passionately, and so lovingly. This woman I loved so much was my present and my future. We walked hand in hand into the cabin to shower off the baby oil. We showered, dried off, climbed into bed nude and talked about our future together before drifting off to sleep.

FAST FORWARD TO SIX YEARS LATER -

After our trip to the mountains, Leah and I came out to my parents and family and her parents and family as well. They had no clue. They just thought we were really good friends. They were so happy for us and have been so supportive of us. We love them so much. Leah and I got married two weeks after I graduated from college. Although college was two hours away, we spent every single weekend together. I graduated from college two years ago with my Masters in Business Administration and am now the Operations Manager for my Dad's company. Leah, now 34, still coaches soccer at the high school and is still winning championships and I (now 24), am in the stands at every game rooting on my alma mater. We bought a house, bigger than the one Leah was living in. We adopted a two year old Bernese Mountain Dog named Max from a rescue. He is one big lovable fur baby.

Leah should be home in a few minutes. I am outside in the backyard, nude, and I have some nylon rope, scissors, a blind fold, and our strapon dildo. I'm sitting on the new picnic table I bought last week and had delivered today without her knowing about it. It's her turn to be draped across the picnic table tonight.

======

Thanks for reading everyone. Please rate and comment on my story.