Lesbian Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Jamie and Leah continue their relationship.
3k words
4.66
6.1k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort of sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Lesbian Surprise, Part 2

Jamie - age 18 - blonde hair, blue eyes, 34B-24-36, 5'9", 130 lbs.

Leah - age 28 - brown hair, brown eyes, 36C-26-36, 5'11", 135 lbs.

It was almost 10 AM when I woke up. Leah was in the bathroom taking a shower. I reached for my cell phone to check for any missed calls or text messages. Mom responded to my text around 7 AM and told me it was perfectly fine for me to sleep over at Leah's place. I set my phone back on the night stand, got out of her bed, and went into her bathroom. There she was, in the shower, that beautiful woman I had made love with last night, actually in the early morning hours. She was a vision of beauty, perfection, sensuality. DAMN, she looked so breath taking with the soap running down here body. I spoke -

"Good morning Leah."

Excitedly, she responded, "HHHHEEEEYYYYYYYYYY Jamieeeeeeeeeee!!!!! How's my girl this morning?"

"I am good, very happy I am here with you. Got room for one more?"

"Baby, you can shower with me any time you want."

I climbed in the shower and just gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Morning breath. Sex breath. Must.Brush.Teeth." I said.

She laughed out loud. "Jamie. I have some extra tooth brushes in the cabinet below the sink. They are brand new and the seals aren't broken. I always buy extras because I change to a new tooth brush every month. It's a hygiene thing."

"Hey, I get it. I have extras in my bathroom too. Same reason. But I need to step out for a second and pee."

"Nonsense. You're in the shower with me. Just let it go. It's just you and me. It's only water and it's all going to the same place."

We both laughed. So I peed. And she giggled watching it come out of me and splashing onto her leg. I finished peeing and I took the loofa from her, soaped it up with the shower gel and had her turn around so I could wash her back.

"Leah, I had a wonderful time last night and I am glad we have our feelings out in the open now." I continued to soap her up and made sure to go lower to wash her ass crack and her asshole as well."

"Jamie. I am too. I really do like you and I really do care about you and I honestly feel like I could fall in love with you."

"WOW! Are we ever on the same wave length! I feel that way also."

I kissed her shoulders as I rinsed her off. I turned around so she could soap up my back as well. She reached around and massaged my breasts with one hand while she soaped and rinsed off my back and ass. When we were both satisfied that we were sufficiently clean, Leah turned the water off and we stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. I reached into the cabinet to find a tooth brush while Leah brushed her teeth. She rinsed out her mouth and used some mouth wash, then stepped aside so I could brush my teeth and use mouth wash as well. The whole time I was brushing, she was busy massaging my ass and kissing me between my shoulder blades. I finished my oral cleaning and turned around to face her so we could give each other a proper good morning kiss. It was long. It was passionate. And it had both of us squirming around like a couple of horny, love sick, love birds.

I pulled away for just a moment and looked into her eyes. "Baby, as much as I want to get back in bed and spend the day worshiping you from head to toe, I am seriously hungry and I need coffee."

Leah responded. "I agree. But you can't get back into those clothes you wore over here last night. Look in my closet and pick something out since we are just about the same size. If you want shorts, look in the bottom two drawers of my dresser. My panties and thongs are in the top drawer unless you want to go commando. I want to wear shorts and I'm going commando."

"OK" I looked in her drawers and found some white shorts for me and some red shorts for her. I decided to forego panties because I had a feeling we were going to be getting intimate sometime today or tonight, or both. I looked in her closet and found a pink tank top for me and a black tank top for her. I also noticed that she liked to wear the same types of tank tops I liked to wear - the ones where the padding for the breasts was built in to accentuate the breasts, but also hide any nipples that may become erect. I got dressed. Leah wore some cute red and black sneakers to match what she was wearing. We both decided to put our hair up in pony tails since our hair was still damp from the shower. I took the jeans and tank top from last night, rolled them up into a neat ball, and put them in the back seat of my car. I went back inside her house and we checked ourselves out in her full length bedroom mirror. We made her bed up, straightened up her bedroom and bathroom, and went outside to take a bunch of selfies and pics of each other before going to eat. In some of those selfies, we were kissing and neither of us seemed to mind.

We got in my car and decided we wanted to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast so off we went. We got there and we were seated at a table for two and looked through our menus to decide what we wanted.

"Jamie, what are you feeling?" She asked as she continued to look the menu over.

"I'm thinking the combo with grits, eggs, bacon, coffee, and a side of Leah."

She laughed. "I want the Jamie special and, for dessert, I will have pancakes and sausage with coffee.

I giggled. The waitress came and took our order and we reached across the table so we could hold hands. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. What had I done to deserve this gorgeous creature across the table from me? I spoke -

"Leah, I am happy you're in my life. I'm thankful I've met you. I swear to you I will never lie to you. I will never hurt. And I promise to never cheat on you." I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as well. My feelings for her were so strong."

"Jamie. I'm yours. I promise."

Our food came and we let go of each other's hands. We ate our meal, talking and laughing the whole time like we had known each other our entire lives. When we finished, we paid our tab, left our waitress a tip, and went to my car.

"Hey, is it ok that we go by my house so I can get some clean clothes and talk to my parents about me going to North Carolina with you?"

"Sure lover."

She leaned across the seat to kiss me and I kissed her back. Coffee breath or not, I didn't care. We left the parking lot and held hands all the way to my house. We pulled up and I shut the ignition off. I gathered my dirty clothes from the back of my car and we walked inside my house. I went to my bathroom really quick and dropped my dirty clothes in the hamper. Mom and Dad were on the back patio eating leftovers from the party last night.

We walked outside and I walked to where Mom and Dad were sitting and kissed them both on the forehead and wished them a good morning. Leah walked over and shook both their hands and told them good morning as well. We sat down opposite each other and then I spoke -

"Mom, Dad. Leah is leaving for the North Carolina mountains Monday and she wants me to go with her and I want to go with her as well."

Mom chimed in. "Jamie. You don't have to ask permission. You're 18 and we trust you and we trust your judgement. Leah is a good person and we trust her also. We know you have plenty of money, your AAA card in case you break down, your cell phone, good common sense, and you need to enjoy this break before soccer conditioning starts at college in a few weeks."

Dad added. "Your Mom is right. You need to have some fun before college starts. Go and enjoy yourself."

"Don't worry. Jamie is in good hands. I promise you I will make sure she is safe and that we have an amazing time. And we will take lots of pics for you." Leah reassured them both.

Leah and I looked at each other, smiled, and got up from the table.

"Jamie, look in the closet in the guest bedroom. Your new luggage set is in there. I moved it in there before the winter came so that it would still be in 'like new' condition whenever you needed it." Dad said.

"Thank you Daddy. We will be in my room packing my stuff for the trip."

"OK you two." Mom replied.

I went to the guest room closet and pulled my luggage set out and went to my bedroom where Leah was sitting on the bed. I noticed she was busy on her phone just typing away.

Curious, I asked her in a flirting voice, "What ya doooiiinnnngggg?????"

"Posting our pics from last night and this morning on my social media apps. Is that ok with you? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No. I'm more than OK with it. If we end up falling in love, the whole world is gonna know anyway. Here is my phone. You can post the pics I have of us together as well on both of our social media apps if you want. But don't post the ones where we were kissing in the selfies this morning. Let's hold off on those until we are sure about our relationship. OK?"

Leah pulled me to her. "I agree. Now, gimme a quick kiss and let's get you packed."

I kissed her about a dozen times on the lips because I just couldn't resist her and I began the daunting task of packing for the mountains.

"Hey Jamie. Pack at least two dresses and some heels or boots. There is a club in Banner Elk and another one in Boone we can check out if you wanna go dancing. People under 21 can go in the two clubs but you have to wear whatever color wrist band they are using that night to identify that you aren't 21."

"Will do love."

Two hours later, I was ready to go to the mountains. I had also packed another bag because I was gonna spend the night with Leah again tonight. The personal hygiene bag for the trip would have to wait until Monday morning after I got out of the shower. I would have been packed sooner but Leah and I spent so much time talking, flirting, and sharing a lot of smooch time. I was bent over in the closet looking for some shoes for my shoe bag and I heard Leah speak.

"Good Lord, look at that."

"What?"

"Bend back over. That ass. Damn that ass looks good in my shorts."

I bent over for a few seconds and wiggled it at her. I stood back up straight and said "Well baby doll. This ass. This pussy. This mouth. This body. It's yours. It's ALL YOURS!!!!!!"

We embraced and kissed for several minutes before breaking away from each other.

Leah looked at me and said "My place?"

"Let's go."

I grabbed my overnight bag, slung it over my shoulder and we went to find Mom and Dad, now in the living room watching TV.

"Hey, gonna go to Leah's. Gonna spend the night. I'll be back tomorrow so I can spend time with y'all before we leave Monday. "

Mom got off the couch and hugged us both. "OK Jamie. Y'all enjoy hanging out."

"OK Mom. Bye Dad. I love you both." I kissed them both on the forehead.

"We love you too." They both said.

"Bye y'all." Leah said as we left to get in my car.

We left my house and drove to Leah's. We went up the steps. Leah unlocked the door and deactivated the alarm as we walked inside. I closed the door and turned to walk toward the bedroom. Leah pulled my overnight back off my shoulder and pushed it aside. She pinned me against the front door and kissed me with so much tenderness and passion that I could feel myself melt into her. With her left hand, she held my arms together over my head like I was her captive lover. I loved it. With her right hand, she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts I was wearing and pushed them down my legs. I used my feet to push my sneakers off and used my legs to maneuver the shorts away from me. I instinctively opened my legs and her right hand found my pussy. She reached up, momentarily with her right hand, and pushed the tank top up over my breasts and began a loving oral assault on my breasts, licking and sucking them like she was trying to get the last bit of a frozen Icee out of the bottom of a cup. I could feel myself dripping wet. Her right hand was back at my sex. Using her ring finger and thumb, she opened my pussy lips and pushed her middle finger all the way into my pussy. No pain. No discomfort. My pussy was so wet for her. I had such a random and naughty thought at that moment --- if only people could see us now. Two beautiful women, one a teacher and coach, the other a star soccer player, neither thought to be lesbian or bisexual women, in the throes of passion. She alternated between sucking my breasts and kissing me. We were perspiring, passion sweat if you will, her finger fucking my pussy hard making me drip. I felt my knees buckle.

"Leah. Leah. Leah. Baby. I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum. Gonna cum. Keep fucking my pussy. Gonna cum." I was moving my hips back and forth. "Oh fuck Leah. Baby. I'm gonna cum. Ready love? You want my cum?"

She looked into my eyes and we smiled at each other.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK LLLLEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Im cumming baby."

Leah dropped to her knees and pushed my legs wider and sucked my pussy to get my juices out.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Leah. Gonna cum again. Gonna cum againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." I squealed and began whimpering. What the fuck was she doing to me? Her tongue and her mouth were magical. For the third time it happened again. "LLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" She sucked on my clit with more intensity. I was about to pass out and my legs were shaking. I begged her "Ok. Ok. Ok. Please stop. My pussy can't take anymore right now."

She fell back on to the floor and pulled me down on top of her. I was laughing and whining at the same time. "You sexy fucking bitch. What did you do to me? My pussy. Damn my pussy is on fire right now." I kissed her to taste myself.

Leah looked up at me. "I wanted you so bad when we were at your place packing for our trip. I couldn't help myself. I am sorry."

"Don't be sorry. That felt amazing." I got off of her and pulled her to her feet and we kissed, our tongues softly playing with each other. I took her by the hand. I took off my top, slowly pulled her tank top over her head, unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off of her. I told her to get on her knees with her ass in the air in the doggy position. Her pussy and ass looked so delicious and beautiful in that position. I moved on to the bed, laid on my back, and began an oral journey through Leah's pussy and ass. She tasted so good. I inserted my middle finger from my right hand in her pussy as I alternated between licking her clit and her asshole. I put the index finger from my right hand in her asshole and continued to orally please my lover. I used my left hand to hold her pussy lips open. She tasted so good. I wanted her to feel the same pleasure she had just given me. I worked on my tongue dancing all around her clit as I continued to finger her holes. She pushed her pussy down on my face and I sucked her clit into my mouth. I alternated licking and sucking her clit while I finger fucked her as deep as I could get my fingers into her. For the next several minutes, I was treated to Leah leaking her sweet pussy juice into my mouth as I ate her to four delicious orgasms, the last of which was so intense that she squirted on my face. My face was soaked. My hair was soaked. The bedding was soaked. She climbed off of my face and my fingers slipped out of her openings. She leaned into me and kissed me deeply. I knew our trip to the mountains was going to be special.

==========

Thank you all for reading. Please rate my story and comment. In Part 3, Jamie and Leah have fun in the mountains.