Lesbian Tease and Denial

Story Info
Two lesbians keep a houseboy in a tease and denial relations.
2.6k words
4.43
18.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

My name is Charlotte. I'm a lesbian. My wife, Emily, and I have been married for seven years. My role in the relationship is that of the "husband" and breadwinner. I'm a practicing psychiatrist with a growing list of clients. Emily is a stay-at-home wife, and she keeps the house for us. Well, she did until Henry came into our lives.

Henry is our houseboy. This is the story of how he came into our life.

About three years ago, Henry booked his first session with me. The reason for the session was his anxiety around women. At first, he was nervous when he saw I was a woman, but as the session went on, he relaxed and opened up to me. I gave him some tips on how to approach women and didn't think too much about him after the session.

When I saw Henry the second time, he asked me if I'd analyze his sexual fantasy. I'm pretty understanding about sexuality, so I said sure. Henry told me that he wanted to be in a sexual tease and denial relationship with a woman. I listened with interest and suggested that he try to find websites about tease and denial and female-led relationships. He seemed happy when he left.

That evening, when I was in bed with Emily, she asked me why I was so distracted. I told her about the session I had with Henry, and that I was thinking about what it would be like to sexually tease and deny a man. Since I had no sexual attraction to men in general, I wondered what a man would get out of a non-sexual tease and denial relationship with a lesbian.

Emily thought it would be fun to sexually tease and deny a man. So, we spent the next couple of hours talking about how much fun it would be to have a man to sexually tease. Needless to say, after the discussion we were both really horny. We were too tired to do anything physical, so we took turns using a Hitachi vibrator to get off. While Emily used the vibrator on her clit, I kissed her and sucked on her nipple. When it was my turn to use the vibrator, Emily kissed me and sucked on my nipple. We both went to sleep cuddling each other.

Over the next couple of nights, Emily would tell me stories of tease and denial she found on the Internet. Sure, she had the time to do the research, but I could tell she was really excited about tease and denial. I found the idea fun, and it led to intense sex between us, but it seemed to me like Emily was infatuated with tease and denial.

When I saw Henry for his third session, he was dejected. He'd tried out the websites he'd found, and they all seemed to be fake. We talked about his fantasy for the entire session, and when he left, he seemed to feel better. When it was time to go home, I had an idea. I looked up Henry's address and phone number. What I planned wasn't exactly ethical, but if it worked out, would make him a very happy man.

When I got home that night, I asked Emily if she was still excited about sexually teasing a man. The look in her eyes told me everything. I gave her Henry's phone number and told Emily to call him tomorrow evening and say she got his number from a tease and denial website that Henry had mentioned. Like I said, not exactly ethical, but if Emily and Henry got along, then they would both be happier.

The next evening, Emily waited until I got home to call Henry. I heard Emily's side of the conversation. It sounded like Emily had spent weeks on the tease and denial website, even though at most it was a few hours. They talked on the phone for a long time, and when Emily hung up, I pressed her for details.

Emily told me that Henry didn't question how she got his phone number, which was good. Henry was excited to share his sexual fantasy with a woman interested in tease and denial, so I'm pretty sure he was thrilled to get the call. Emily told him she was a lesbian and in a relationship with a woman, and he didn't seem to mind. Finally, Emily told Henry not to call her. She would call him and find out more about what he wanted from the relationship.

Emily was so excited after the phone call that when we went to bed, she attacked me with my strap-on. Usually, I use the strap-on on her. This was maybe the second or third time that she used the strap-on on me, and this was the first time she pounded me as hard as she did. Frankly, I'd never seen her act so dominant towards me.

Emily and Henry talked on the phone on three evenings before she told him that she wanted to meet him. They arranged to meet at a local restaurant for dinner the following Tuesday night.

I could tell that Emily was excited to meet Henry, and I was excited for her. Tuesday evening, Emily waited for me to get home before she left on her date. I felt like a nervous father while she was gone. I tried to read, but I could not concentrate on anything. I put the Kindle down and went to bed. Emily woke me up when she came into the bedroom.

"How did it go." I blurted out.

Emily sat down on the side of the bed. "It was a lovely evening. We had a nice dinner together. I asked him about his family and his growing up, and he asked me about our relationship and my growing up. After dinner, we walked over to a nearby park and once we made sure no one was around, we talked frankly about his fantasy. I told him that there would be no sexual activity between him and me and that I wasn't sure if I'd let him watch me be intimate with you. By the way, how do you feel about him watching our sex play?"

I hadn't really thought about it, but Henry needs something. Besides, it'd be more of a tease. "I don't mind. It would be more of a tease for Henry to watch us have sex."

Emily continued. "Okay. He's coming over Friday night to meet us. If there's anything you want to discuss or any rule that you want to put in place, you have the next three days to think about it."

Emily got up and undressed. She came to bed naked and insisted that I eat her pussy. She climbed on top of me in a 69 position and I nibbled on her clit. I was starting to appreciate this newly dominant woman. It wasn't all about her orgasm. After she rested for a bit, she slid down the bed and ate my pussy. I thought about sexually teasing Henry while I pinched my nipples until I exploded in an orgasm.

I did think of one thing I wanted. I'm an unusual woman in that I get super horny the first two or three days of my period. Emily doesn't want to deal with period sex, and I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to go down on a woman having her period either. I'd been pleasuring myself with my hand, but I wondered what it would be like to be eaten during my period.

After dinner Thursday night, I told Emily what I was thinking about. She laughed and assured me that it wouldn't bother her if Henry ate my pussy while on my period. I figured I had nothing to lose.

When Henry arrived Friday night, Emily answered the door. I hid in the kitchen. We didn't want to spook him.

Emily sat down on the sofa and had Henry kneel on the floor in front of her. She asked him a few basic questions, and after he declared he wanted to be Emily's servant, called for me to come out. I saw the look of surprise on his face when he recognized me, but he remained kneeling in front of us.

Emily laid out the rules.

Henry would come over Friday evenings and remain until Sunday afternoon until his apartment lease ran out. Then he would live with us full time.

He would remain naked the whole time he was with us, wearing nothing but a chastity cage. He would do whatever housework Emily told him to do.

When he returned home Sunday, he'd could masturbate to an orgasm. He was not allowed to touch himself again the rest of the week. (I thought this was a bit harsh, but Emily was making the rules.)

Finally, Emily told Henry that if I was having my period, Henry would be required to eat my pussy whenever I wanted it. I saw his face perk up when he heard this rule. After all, you've got to give your servant some incentive.

Emily would cook for us during the week, but she left most of the household chores for Henry to do on the weekend. It's not like she lounged around, either. She was going out walking more and exercising more. It was gradual, but after a couple of months, I could tell she was in better shape. She made me feel soft, so I tried to join her on some evening walks so I'd get in better shape.

Henry's lease didn't expire for a few months so we had time to order a four-poster bed and some bedroom furniture for one of the spare bedrooms. Emily was busy too. She ordered leather bondage restraints, a locking ball gag, a leather hood, chains, padlocks, and a man-sized jail cell for our bedroom. I understood what the jail cell was for, but it took me a few nights to be emotionally comfortable going to sleep with a jail cell in our bedroom.

When Henry moved in with us, Emily added a new rule. He'd be restrained and unlocked once a week so Emily could clean his cage and clean him. Then she would release his left hand and he'd have three minutes to stroke himself to an orgasm while she posed naked. I thought that was nice of her to give him some visual stimulation. Emily is an attractive busty woman, so I'm sure he appreciated her posing.

Later that evening, when Emily and I were in bed together, she showed me the 3-minute egg timer she'd bought. Honestly, I was impressed with how dominant my sweet wife turned out to be. The best part was that none of her domination seemed hateful. It was very matter-of-fact, like she'd been dominating men for years. I asked her where she got her domination experience from.

Emily hesitated, before replying that she'd spent several hours reading female domination stories on Literotica. When she and Henry talked, she listened for cues from him about what he wanted. His biggest wish was for her to be nonchalant and matter-of-fact with him, so she worked on developing that attitude.

The first time I started my period while Henry was with us was one Thursday morning. I called the office, canceled all my appointments, and spent the day lounging naked in Henry's bed, having him eat my pussy. Since it was so effortless for me, he wound up eating me to multiple orgasms five separate times that day. The only times I got up from the bed was to go to the bathroom. I had him bring me food and drinks while I lounged in his bed. I'd never realized how selfish I could be until I was given the opportunity. When I finally got up to take a shower and go to bed with Emily, I left him a large wet spot on his bed to remind him of what we did.

I went to work the next day, but that evening I had Henry eat me to multiple orgasms twice. When I finally came to bed, I cuddled with Emily for a couple of hours before she fell asleep. I was tired, so I fell asleep,

That Saturday, I spent the entire day naked in Henry's bed. I wasn't as horny as I'd been on Thursday, but I still had him eat me to multiple orgasms three times.

Generally, Emily used the restrains on Henry while I was at work. I asked her if I could watch his masturbation session, She agreed, so I was able to watch Emily tease Henry the following Sunday night.

The ritual was pretty straightforward. I stood in the doorway so I'd be out of the way. Emily restrained Henry to his bed spread-eagle with leather wrist and ankle restraints, chains, and padlocks. She unlocked his stainless steel chastity cage, sat on the side of the bed, and cleaned the cage thoroughly with rubbing alcohol. After putting the cage on the end table to dry she stood up and undressed while keeping her back to him. She then unlocked his left hand, turned the egg timer on the end table over, and stood by the side of the bed with her hands on her hips until the sand ran out. He didn't quite cum, so she locked his left wrist back to the post and went to the bathroom to get a washcloth. She cleaned his cock and balls and walked out of the room.

Emily came back with some ice in a plastic bag. She held the ice against Henry's cock until he shrunk enough that she could lock him back in the chastity cage. He did not seem pleased with the ice treatment. After he was locked, she got dressed and unlocked him from his bed. I appreciated that Emily let me watch their ritual, and when she and I were in bed together, I gave her a good solid pounding with the strap-on.

The first time we let Henry watch us in bed was a Saturday afternoon. He'd seen both of us naked before, so it wasn't a huge thrill for him to see us naked now. With his cock locked in a chastity cage, there was no way I could tell. I was lying in bed naked when Emily locked him in the jail cell, undressed, and got into bed with me.

I was self-conscious for a few minutes, but Emily helped me relax. I wondered how she was so comfortable, but I put it out of my mind. We kissed, played with each other's nipples, ate each other's pussies, and cuddled for a long while afterwards.

Later that night, when Emily and I were alone, I asked her how she was so comfortable performing in front of Henry. She hesitated, and told me that one of the ways she rewards Henry is to lock him in the jail cell, undress, lie on the bed, and masturbate with her hand. She'd been putting on shows for him before we put on a show together. My wife is quite the planner.

Henry has been with us for a little over a year now. As far as I can tell, he seems happy to be Emily's servant. Emily is happy, and I'm enjoying how much more outgoing my wife has become. It's like she came out of a submissive shell into a more balanced attitude.

And the pussy eating. I really enjoy Henry eating my pussy while I'm having my period. And many other times, as well.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers