All Comments on 'Lesbian Vampire Ch. 04 - That Which Haunts You'

by adrinasnacwell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! This story continues to get better and better! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

The whole thing is superb! Such mastery of vocabulary! Such truly erotic moments! Shame that they are just moments. Can we get on to the really erotic part, pretty please?

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

I really hate to say this, to be this needy, this demanding, but for the love of all that is good, a little faster rollout, Please?

tnathanbtnathanbover 2 years ago

I honestly don't care if you never get to full on sex. The development of the intimacy and connection is fantastic and it's all I care about. It might be less suitable for Literotica but I'd read the a3o version of this.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

My sole criticism is the same of MetroAlma's, try not to be so long between chapters. It could lose you readers and this story is just too good to risk that. You've certainly got me hooked with your intriguing plot---hope the next part is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the plot thickens! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

Still caught up in the plot. Thanks for continuing the series. I am excited to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradrinasnacwell@adrinasnacwell
Welcome Friends! I'm big fan of erotica of all sorts and, during the social distancing of COVID-times, discovered an interest in writing my own. I'm new to writing and I'm excited to find a community wiling to read and help develop my work. I think an erotic story can be bot...

SIMILAR Stories