All Comments on 'Lesbian Vampire Ch. 05 - That Which Haunts You'

by adrinasnacwell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Every time I see a new chapter, I get so excited to read it. Canā€™t wait to see where it goes next!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

As always, an intriguing delight to read. The relationship between Rhea and Lucy is complex, given the difference in their natures (Rhea, human but with extra-human powers; and Lucy, essentially non-human who may live for decades or centuries, unhappily and unwillingly causing pain to those who love her). An excellent piece of story-telling, Adrina.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 2 years ago

Iā€™ve been looking forward to your next post and this chapter didnā€™t let me down. Very nicely written with even more suspense that Iā€™ve come to enjoy from your story telling. Please keep going I definitely want to read where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting to see what happens next with Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Intriguing story. So we'll written and worth the read. You're now one of my favorite writers on this site. Keep up the excellent work and please finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradrinasnacwell@adrinasnacwell
Welcome Friends! I'm big fan of erotica of all sorts and, during the social distancing of COVID-times, discovered an interest in writing my own. I'm new to writing and I'm excited to find a community wiling to read and help develop my work. I think an erotic story can be bot...