All Comments on 'Lesbian Vampire Ch. 06 - That Which Haunts You'

by adrinasnacwell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Thank you Adrina...

...it's good to see you back with another chapter. Funny thing, I was only thinking about this story a couple of days ago, wondering if we'd ever see any more. A powerful piece as always with a first-rate villain in Braga (I know, most vampires in fiction are villainous but Braga seems to go that extra mile). Now let's see what you have in stall for your heroines, not to mention your readers. A five-star chapter.

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

Very nice to have you back writing! This was a very well written chapter, although it took me a minute to remember what was going on. I’ll credit that to the period since the last post. Glad to read that you have chap 7 in the pipes and working on 8. Really looking forward to more at a little quicker pace, but that’s just me. You’re sharing this free, so write at your own speed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am not usually one for vampire stories, but what you’ve crafted here is truly exceptional. Vampires, witches, and a classic whodunnit that keeps me held in suspense. Who is the all-powerful witch hellbent on controlling the dead and killing anyone in the way?? I NEED to know. But I also really enjoy the dynamic between Rhea and Lucy, and Rhea’s inner monologue. I feel like she’s grown up so much in the last 6 chapters. That, of course, is a credit to you as a writer. Looking forward to any and all future chapters. Excited to see where this goes.

TallFemmeTallFemmealmost 2 years ago

So thrilled to see this new chapter and it did not disappoint. Thank you!

ShaneTXShaneTXover 1 year ago

Great storytelling! I just found these and read them all today. I was disappointed to get to the end but hopefully you will continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradrinasnacwell@adrinasnacwell
Welcome Friends! I'm big fan of erotica of all sorts and, during the social distancing of COVID-times, discovered an interest in writing my own. I'm new to writing and I'm excited to find a community wiling to read and help develop my work. I think an erotic story can be bot...