Lesbian Vampire Ch. 06 - That Which Haunts You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sly smile came from Braga. “Time is a cruel mistress; she gives and she takes.” Braga took a step toward Rhea.

“Stop,” she said, and raised her hand to halt him in place.

Braga took another step forward. And another. He stumbled a bit and slid back when he tried to take a third. But soon he got his feet under and pushed forward again. Dread grated through Rhea’s guts as she watched the vampire push through her magick. He looked silly, almost like a mime pretended to walk in the wind. His eyes and their calculated warmth now were wide with a delirious glee and his pupils had retracted to a pinpoint.

“The powers of ancient worlds can be yours in an instant through the miracles of modern living,” he shrieked as he moved ever closer to Rhea. The human faces among the spectators watched frozen and the vampires murmured among themselves-- “isn’t she the one who can...”

Rhea doubled her focus but it was no use. Braga was overpowering her. He still wore that same cruel smile with each careful step forward. Across the link she felt Lucy, pacing and pretending not to be afraid. Fear coursed through Rhea but she was determined to survive. She took a half-step back and angled her body away. She held one hand out in front of her, channeling her power through one hand.

Her magick wavered with the shift and the crowd gasped. Braga was closing in quickly. She was glad it looked convincing. Braga hadn’t yet sapped all her strength but she wouldn’t be able to stop him. Her hand found the hilt of the knife at her back.

“I don’t know what you think is going to happen,” said Rhea, “but if I’m harmed, the witches of the world will descend down on you.”

Braga smiled wide like such a possibility brought him joy.

“Knock it off, Braga,” yelled Kyle.

Braga pushed onward and Rhea could feel his magick, hot like a burn.

“To take blood means to live another day. But to take the very source of life-- that makes you God.” he yelled.

His magick burned her eyes raw onion. She just needed to let him get a little closer; she would use her reserved strength, everything she had left, to hold him in place and drive the knife into his heart.

When he was just a few centimeters from where Rhea would strike, Braga suddenly paused. He stood straight and still, eyes wild. Rhea felt his magick recede from her as he stared. He pointed at Rhea.

“Tell Lucy I’m coming for her,” he hissed.

He then turned and walked toward the woman in white. Not wanting to test the reprieve, Rhea moved towards the crowd to shove her way towards the exit. The crowd parted to make way. She flew through the house, past the bored doorman still preoccupied by his phone, down the stairs, and into the car. Her hand shook as she pressed the ignition button. She wanted nothing more than to careen down the hill but paused to release the breath she had been holding.

Everything she saw that night converged into a horrific realization: she needed to be ready to die.

She scarcely remembered the drive and only gathered her wits when the bright industrial light of the carpark burned her eyes, still sensitive from the burn of Braga’s magick. She made her way out to the street. The air was bright and lively; the strangers that walked the street between bars didn’t notice her. Or had any idea of the fantastical danger that she escaped and would still might take her. The thought was so peculiar it almost made her laugh. Rhea’s world of ancient magick, an island of secrets, her life itself, could dissolve in an instant. And everyone else would go on living.

Lucy stood in the kitchen when Rhea pushed into the apartment. She paused at the sight of Rhea, mid-reach into an open cabinet.

“I thought you could use a drink,” said Lucy.

Rhea stepped to the vampire whose arms were still spanned wide as she reached toward the cabinet. Rhea pressed her lips against Lucy’s, still warm like her skin, then slid her hand round the vampire’s waist. The kiss was discordant from surprise and Lucy scrambled to find her rhythm. Rhea pulled away and rested her cheek against Lucy’s; it was her human skin that was cold this time, from the night air. She clung to the vampire, her fingers digging in.

“No more waiting,” said Rhea. Her human life, even as a witch, was painfully short against the span of millenia. She would waste no more time not having known Lucy’s touch.

Lucy kissed Rhea, running her hands over the shorter woman’s body. She unhooked the knife holster and set it on the counter. Something about the chestnut leather holster caught Rhea’s eye; she stared at it strangely, imagining the clean silver metal laced with delicate magick. She imagined gripping her hand around its hilt and burying it deep into the chest of another. She wondered if she could do it.

Lucy noticed Rhea had gone still and kissed her neck. The sensation was an easy distraction. Rhea’s body arched and her head lolled to the side as Lucy explored sensitive skin there with her lips and tongue.

Lucy pushed Rhea against the kitchen island. The adrenaline of earlier that night finally began to recede from Rhea’s body, leaving a rubbery relief in its wake. Lucy’s mouth, like the rest of her, was warm. She felt so close to human now, save for the scant whispers of the predator that persisted: her clever hands, her strength like armor, and sharp, sharp teeth.

Rhea felt Lucy grip the thick flesh of her backside and smiled. She kissed Rhea, deep and slow. The other found its way up Rhea’s shirt. Though still nestled in the foam cup of her bra, the nerve endings of her breast were roused to life at the dulled ministrations of Lucy’s hand. Rhea felt a quiet, echoing sensation in her clit.

Lucy pulled Rhea’s shirt over her head and spun her around. Rhea placed her hands against the cool granite of the kitchen island; the sweat from her palms slid against the freckled surface. Behind her, Lucy slid a hand over her belly. Lucy’s breath was hot on her neck then crept slowly down her spine. Rhea felt the clasps of her bra release and watched the straps slip down her arms.

Lucy slid her hands up Rhea’s belly and groped her aching breasts from behind. She pressed her lips into Rhea’s shoulder and murmured into her skin. Rhea strained to hear but the words were drowned out by the sound of her own breathing.

Entangled, they moved towards the bed. Rhea’s fingers felt clumsy at the buttons of Lucy’s shirt. The vampire unbuttoned the cuffs and watched Rhea as she shed the rest of her clothes. Lucy pulled Rhea in and held her tightly at the waist. Rhea smiled at the vampire’s strength and the feeling of their bare skin pressed together. Lucy smirked. Before she realized it Lucy flung Rhea on to the bed in one graceful movement. The mattress creaked under and Rhea laughed in shock. Lucy climbed over her.

Lucy’s limbs were long and thin in a way that would make her prone to clumsiness as a teenager. Rhea wondered if Lucy was always graceful, as she ran her hands over the vampire’s small breasts and brought her mouth to a pale-pink nipple. It grew tighter and more textured with arousal under Rhea’s tongue. Perhaps the grace was part of the Curse.

Rhea tried to imagine a human version of Lucy smashing her way through a rich man’s beautiful home. Trapped with a husband who was terrified of her while she longed for a childhood friend.

Lucy gasped and the sound pulled Rhea back to the moment. Her nipples were sensitive, thought Rhea. Another deep kiss and the two became a singular creature, limbs curling over and devouring itself. Lucy pulled back then urged Rhea’s hips up to slide a pillow under her backside. Rhea’s knees gently folded open, like the wings of a butterfly. Lucy gazed at Rhea, laid out and yielding before her. Rhea searched Lucy’s eyes and, watching through a fall of wild curls, saw a hazy tenderness there. With her fingertips the vampire skimmed the length of Rhea’s torso down to her low belly. Rhea’s body arched with sensation. Lucy ran her hands over the soft skin of Rhea’s inner thigh, then pressed a soft kiss there.

Lucy’s narrowed eyes held an inscrutable promise. Lightly she bit into the yielding flesh of Rhea’s thigh. Rhea felt her body jolt in resistance like before but Lucy held her leg firm. The bite was shallow and would only yield a trickle of blood. The wound throbbed with pleasure but it was quieter this time. Rhea’s breath came in slow gasps and her free thigh trembled with the sensation that consumed her body.

Lucy licked at the blood she had drawn, smearing it a bit down Rhea’s thigh. Rhea’s body shifted in anticipation and she watched Lucy’s mouth again twisted into that cruel smile. Lucy ran her lips along the tender skin between Rhea’s legs, stoking the eager shudders of the witch.

“Lucy, please,” Rhea managed. The vampire was probably waiting for her to beg. Then Lucy licked her pussy, slick with desire and Rhea felt a white-hot jolt of pleasure but the build that followed was slow. Lucy took her time learning this hidden part of Rhea. She took Rhea’s clit into her mouth. Rhea squeezed her eyes shut with a soft moan. The quiver that ran through the witch grew raucous.

“Inside me,” Rhea managed, her voice hungry with need.

She felt a gentle stretch as Lucy slid one finger inside her, then another. Lucy fucked into Rhea with the same, focused rhythm of her tongue on Rhea’s clit. The witch, on the delirious edge, arched back as the climax took her. It was warm and sweet like the cascade of fluid pleasure that followed as her legs clamped down on Lucy’s head. Lucy gasped in awe like it was ambrosia.