All Comments on 'Lesbian Vampire: That Which Haunts You'

by adrinasnacwell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

What? No permanent resolution? This was a bit hard for me to follow, perhaps I didn't remember the previous chapter as well as I thought. And it needed a good proofing, so many typos! I don't think it was a satisfying ending.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

What? No permanent resolution? This was a bit hard for me to follow, perhaps I didn't remember the previous chapter as well as I thought. And it needed a good proofing, so many typos! I don't think it was a satisfying ending.

LadyGamer1980LadyGamer1980about 1 year ago

I have loved reading this story but it feels unfinished. I can't see them giving up on the search for Lara and her followers.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 1 year ago

Notwithstanding Alicorn's Luminosity, I'm not generally a fan of vampires, so it's testament to your writing that I followed this from the very start. I'm a sucker (cough) for urban fantasy that doesn't stray the magic world too far from the waking world, and making it a proper mystery just makes it that much better. You've done an excellent job of teasing out the rules of the universe without just dumping exposition—and given the obvious sequel bait, I look forward to its further development.

As people have said, the text itself could use some tidying up. You may want to revisit it after further practice: sentence structure is a little clunky in places, and unfortunately the sex scenes suffer the most. My biggest gripe is not breaking paragraphs when the speaker changes.

That said, the spirit is definitely strong. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read, and definitely a worthy draft for a proper book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic. A story that can keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradrinasnacwell@adrinasnacwell
Welcome Friends! I'm big fan of erotica of all sorts and, during the social distancing of COVID-times, discovered an interest in writing my own. I'm new to writing and I'm excited to find a community wiling to read and help develop my work. I think an erotic story can be bot...