Lesbians in Margate Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica and Bethany, bond their love together.
1.7k words
4.37
3.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JESSICA ALLEN

The House and Garden

Jessica Allen was bushing her hair in the bedroom she shared at the weekends with her friend Karen, in Bethany Armstrong's house in Margate. She was in a plain white tee-shirt and blue shorts. The warm sunshine was filling the room with golden yellow light and it made Jessica feel very happy.

She finished brushing her hair and went across the first-floor landing to see who was about. The whole house was very quiet in the mid-day sunshine and Jessica went from room to room peaking around the open doors looking for Karen or even Bethany. She found no one at all. She went downstairs and into the kitchen a still found neither Karen nor Bethany. As she wandered through the house she was feeling that the big house was beginning to feel like a home. A home away from home, since she had her own small flat in London where she worked from Monday to Friday. Yet Jessica never actually called her small flat home. It was just a rented space where she ate, slept and sort of existed. It was hardly a 'Life'. She had found that 'Life' here in Margate with Karen and Bethany.

Looking into the last room on the ground floor she peeked around the door and saw that Bethany was lying on a sun lounger partly in and out of the French doors. She had a tray with a coffee cup and cigarettes and seemed to be reading a magazine.

"Hi, Bethany." Said Jessica.

But there was no reply back from Bethany.

Jessica quietly and carefully went over to the sun lounger and saw that Bethany was fast asleep, completely nude and sunbathing in the seclusion of the doorway and the high green hedge of the garden.

Jessica stood and just looked down at the long naked body of Bethany. She was slim but with the curves of a woman, her skin was a little pale and needed some sunshine, her face told more about her than anything else. Her age and her fortune gave her a sort of timeless and ageless look about her. Jessica knew that Bethany was in her thirties but not her actual age, nor even her birthday. In fact, Jessica knew almost nothing about Bethany nor any details about her life. Bethany was an enigma to Jessica.

Jessica was just on the point of leaving when Bethany stirred and opened one eye and looked back at Jessica standing above her.

'Who's that?" She asked. With the sun in her eyes, all Bethany saw was a shape in shadow.

"Me," Jessica said.

"Me, Just me, nothing other than me!" Bethany replied teasing Jessica with who she meant by 'Just me'.

'Jessica, then. Just Jessica. I didn't mean to disturb you, I was looking for Karen."

"Karen went out aged ago, down to the Sunshine bar to meet her new infatuation," Bethany told her.

"I'll leave you alone then," Jessica said and made to leave Bethany to her lounger and sunbathing.

"No stay, join me. I don't want to be alone." Bethany said and waved at Jessica to lie down beside her.

"Take your clothes off and lie down beside me." Said Bethany and she watched as Jessica did as she asked and took off her tee-shirt and bra and dropped her blue shorts and white knickers. Now naked herself, Jessica lay down next to Bethany and could feel how warm her skin was from the sunshine.

"Nice isn't it," Bethany said as she felt how cool Jessica's skin was next to her own warmth.

They lay together in the sun each enjoying the sunshine and the touch of each other skin lying next to each other.

"Jessica?" Bethany began to ask. "Would you consider moving in permanently after Karen has left me?"

"Is Karen leaving?" Jessica asked with an anguished tone.

Bethany did not answer back straight away. She thought about what she would say first and then she replied to Jessica's question.

"Karen was never going to stay forever, she has a wandering heart and that wandering heart has found someone new. It is inevitable that Karen will leave me." Bethany told Jessica.

"But you love each other!" Jessica said.

"Yes, we do but it's nor a passion nor an endless romance, more of a summer fling." She explained. "Here for a season and then gone." She added.

"Why does do that?" Jessica asked.

"It is in her nature. She can't settle down in case she gets rooted to the spot. So she always moves on."

"That's sad," Jessica said.

"Yes, it is sad." Bethany agreed with her.

They lay silent for a long while after that. Jessica in particular was thinking about lots of things. Karen leaving, her moving in with Bethany permanently, the loneliness of Bethany and her life alone in this big house with no one to share it with.

"Why do people do things like that?' Jessica asked but not expecting an answer, she was really just speaking out loud from what was on her mind.

"If you decided to move in, you wouldn't need to work or anything." Bethany offered Jessica.

"I like working," Jessica said.

"No, you don't! Every time you talk about working in London, it's just a lot of moaning and complaining."

Jessica stayed silent after that about liking work.

"If you want to work. I can introduce you to lots of people here in Margate and roundabout." Bethany offered to help the transition between London and Margate.

"Doing what?" Jessica asked.

"Modelling, fashion, art, all sorts..." Bethany said.

"Oh, I could do fashion!" Jessica said excited about being on a catwalk modelling clothes.

"I could pose and pout," Jessica added.

"Yes well, you do have another pout you could use," Bethany said and with her right hand gently stroked and teased Jessica's pussy lips with her fingers.

"Ooo... Do you mean, naked?" Jessica said with a sharp intake of breath from Bethany's fingers teasing her pussy lips and making her feel sexy.

"Well you do have a remarkable body and you would be more 'Nude' artistically speaking, rather than just plain naked.

"There is a difference?" Asked Jessica.

"Of course there is. Naked is plain and ordinary. 'Nude' is artistic and stylish." Explained Bethany.

"But both are without my clothes on and all my pink bits on show." Jessica cheekily remarked.

"Yes, all your pink bits would be on show." Bethany huffily agreed with Jessica's rather boring remark.

Jessica smiled and giggled at the comments from Bethany and wiggled her naked, or rather 'nude' body against Bethany's 'nude' body.

"You are a 'Minx' Jessica Allen. A pure silly little minx and you need to be taught how to behave in polite society." Bethany said, jokingly.

"Teach me then!" Teased Jessica.

"I'll shag you up your arse in a minute if you're not careful." Bethany teased.

'Promises, promises, Bethany all you do is promise, no action, no balls!" Jessica said leading Bethany on.

"I have no balls!" Bethany replied and they both laughed and giggled together.

The sunshine was warm and they both lay soaking up the warmth and the rays of the sun, bathing in its heat and light. They held hands and kissed. They sighed with soft breath against each other and enjoyed the quiet company of just themselves and for a while, the rest of the world seemed to drift away and not matter very much at all.

Then a distant rumble disturbed their revelry, a dull rolling noise that sounded like a large heavy thing was moving in the sky above them.

"Is that thunder?" Jessica asked.

"I do believe it is," Bethany replied.

"Well, that's annoying!" Jessica was quite annoyed that the sun might disappear and a thunderstorm would spoil the rest of the day.

Suddenly from above raindrops began to land on the edge of the garden. It was a strange and eerie sight to see rain falling at one end of the garden and for both Jessica and Bethany to lie in full sunshine at the house.

"How bizarre," Bethany said.

They both watched as the weather split the house and garden apart with sunshine and raindrops. It was such a strange event that they both lay mesmerised by the two divisions of weather displayed before them. An odd and occasional raindrop would splash just in front of them and it would evaporate almost instantly.

Then a rainbow shimmered before them, like a halo that drifted in front of their eyes and held them entranced. As if the only thing that mattered was the garden and the halo of iridescent colours dancing before them.

Then a huge black cloud rushed over them and the rain came pouring down like a waterfall cascading from the sky. It drenched the garden and they both leapt from the sun lounger and back into the shelter and safety of the room. Then Bethany changed her mind and leapt back outside and stood in the pouring rain and lilted her head back and let herself be showered with raindrops. Jessica stood and looked wide-eyed and then she too leapt out into the pouring rain and she was also showering herself.

The raindrops were like tiny little stings on their skins. A rapid relentless feeling of tiny pricks of pain sent a shiver of sharpness through them both. They both chilled with the drop in temperature and so they both jumped back inside to the shelter of the room again and clutched each other in a warming embrace.

"That was amazing!" Jessica exclaimed loudly over the noise of the rain and thunder clouds.

"Let's get towels and get dry," Bethany said.

They both trotted in wet feet through the house to find towels and their naked footprints left a trail of damp impressions across the floor.

Wrapped in towels and their hair still wet they both returned to the French doorway and looked out at the garden. It was now a dark green colour with a grey cloud rolling overhead. The hazy warmth now replaced with a cool freshness. They stood and marvelled at the power of nature and their own sense of being in the universe.