Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

Story Info
Ken wished his prudish wife would be more interested in sex.
14.5k words
4.54
46.6k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,640 Followers

Thanks as always to Todger65 for editing.

There's a lot of stuff going on in this one. We have hot wives, a brother and his sisters, group sex, lesbian, and general mayhem. There may be other stuff as well before I'm done. Just saying.

Be Careful What You Wish For Part 01

Ken wished his prudish wife would be more interested in sex. He got his wish

~~~~~{}~~~~~

He was sick of their shit. Eighteen year old Brandon was tired of being shunned by his parents and sent off to his aunt's house. He reminded himself of that fact every day. How else could he maintain the proper level of teen angst? That was kind of old news at this point. Now, what really pissed him off was his aunt sending him back home. Aunt Ava was throwing a massive party and was kicking him to the curb while she did it. At least that's how he chose to look at it. All he really knew was that some of her friends were coming out to her house for the week. He was convinced that there would be drunken debauchery and he desperately wanted to stay and watch. And maybe, get a chance to see his hot aunt getting naked, or doing something sexual. He imagined that if he could find a way to stay, he might get a piece of his aunt's sweet pussy.

But no, she wanted him gone for the week. She told him that he needed to reconnect with his parents and see how things went. Well, fuck that! Fuck all of them! If he couldn't be here for the party, he'd make sure the party was more epic than his hot aunt had ever imagined. There were four gallons of tequila in the kitchen just waiting for him to add his special ingredient. The vials of liquid MDMA were small but held a big punch, and he happened to have four of them. A little Ecstasy in the Margaritas should get the party started. He poured a vial in each gallon and made his rounds checking the cameras he'd installed. If he couldn't be here for the party, he would at least get plenty of video to watch at his leisure.

It was an undeniable fact that Brandon was a self-centered, evil, little shit. His parents had to ship him off to his aunt before he ended up in jail in their hometown. The young man was as amoral as a person could get without being diagnosed as a sociopath. The camera equipment he'd installed throughout the house was all stolen, as was the MDMA. He wasn't worried about the camera equipment. The guys he'd stolen the MDMA from were a slightly different matter. He had high hopes that money from selling the videos from this coming week would pay off his debt to them. If not, it was no big deal. He had just turned eighteen and could make his own decisions. If things got too hot, he'd just take off for parts unknown and start over.

Ava noticed the odd smirk on Brandon's face as she drove him to the airport. She didn't trust the little shit as far as she could throw him and would be glad to see his stupid young ass gone. She'd done her favor for her sister, but she'd had enough. She knew what her sister refused to accept, there was no saving Brandon. Brandon enjoyed being the way he was and there would be no changing him. She had told Brandon that he would be gone for the week, but last night she had called her sister and told her that she was done dealing with Brandon. If they wanted to waste their lives trying to save the unsavable, then they could have him. She never wanted him near her again.

He was constantly watching her and he left no doubt in her mind that he wanted sex with her. She didn't think telling him 'No!' would slow him down one bit. She was constantly watching her back when he was around and made absolutely sure that she was never alone with him. Thank goodness her sister Lisa, and especially her brother in-law Owen, were living with her. Owen had Brandon under control for the most part because Brandon feared him.

The icing on the Brandon cake, was the discovery of the cameras in the house. Once she had spotted the first one, the rest were relatively easy to find. There wasn't a square foot of the house that wasn't under camera coverage. She wasn't sure what she was going to do about them long term. She had found the base station in the basement and disconnected the internet connection, ensuring that he wasn't sending the video out over the internet. She'd deal with removing the gear sometime down the road. In the interim, his little spy nest would serve a better purpose.

Ava's thoughts returned to the pending visit by her sister in-law. Her brother Ken's wife was coming to spend the week and Ava was tasked with getting the inhibited wife to open up a bit. Ava knew her kinky brother's proclivities well. They were born a year apart and had been inseparable growing up. Now, he wanted to convert his wife from a prudish housewife into a sex loving hot wife. He'd enlisted his sister's help in that endeavor.

Ava had her concerns about manipulating her sister in-law. She felt a closeness to Emily that she'd felt with few people in her life. She would help her brother, but she would do it with Emily's best interests at heart. The reality was that Emily could use some 'let loose' time. That girl was way too reserved, and Ava knew in her heart that Emily's hidden slut just needed a little push, a little time in the sun so to speak, and Emily would be a changed person. Changed for the better, because there is no way in this world a woman as sexually attractive as Emily was frigid. No, she wasn't frigid, she just hid her sexuality under layers of prudish reserve.

Ava figured that with the right incentives, Emily would come out of her shell, and she had some dandy incentives. Noah, Daniel, and Logan were friends of hers from all the way back at college. They were all serious hunks, would do anything for Ava, and, once they saw Emily, would compete for her affections.

Ava's sister Lisa was aware of the plan and had discussed it with her husband Owen. He was fine with things as long as his wife wasn't part of the incentive for Ava's man friends. Ava suspected that he was looking forward to the show.

As far as Emily knew, Ken had a sudden work emergency and wouldn't be able to join her on vacation. In reality, Ken was flying in on a later flight and would be discreetly ensconced in the video control room located in the back corner of her basement. Ken would have to sneak out to use the downstairs shower, but they had agreed to a few code words they could quickly text each other when the coast was clear.

Ava honestly didn't like all the subterfuge. She felt that if Emily saw other people enjoying themselves it would get her out of her shell. She didn't think for a moment that Emily would become a hot wife, but she did think Emily would open up more sexually with her husband. Isn't that what this was all about anyway? Ava would help her brother, but she would also make sure that Emily had as much fun as possible. She would protect Emily if that was what was needed, even if it meant choosing Emily over her own brother. Ken might need taken down a notch before this was over.

Ava escorted Brandon to the ticket counter, and from there, to security. She stood by the security exit for the next half hour making sure that Brandon didn't try to sneak out of the airport. It's a good thing she did because Brandon had wanted to do that very thing. When he saw his aunt near the exit he decided to make his escape at the other end of the flight. Maybe he'd hang out with his parents for a while. The food was free and he might be able to rip his dad off for some cash when he left.

Emily's arrival flight was called over the public address system and Ava made her way to baggage claim. She stood back and watched the tourists and first time flyers crowd the conveyor, scared to death that their suitcases were gone for good. Of course, the baggage handlers started up the belt and let it run empty for well over five minutes, thus stirring up the anxiety even more. A couple of suitcase decoys, unclaimed from another flight, made their way around the loop a few times before the first bag appeared. The crowd scrunched up closer to the belt, each person in it watching like a hawk for their bag. Some would spot their bag and try to rush to meet it, pushing their way through the crowd in order to meet a bag that was heading their way anyway.

Others waited, then found that the crowd kept them from grabbing their bag before it swept by for another lap. It was base entertainment at best, and human behavior at the worst. If the entire crowd took two steps back, everyone would be able to see and collect their bag. By jostling each other for territory around the belt, all they did was screw each other. Ava could only shake her head at this illustration of human interaction. She decided that what she was seeing went a long way toward explaining the current political climate.

She spotted Emily as she stepped off the escalator and couldn't help but notice how she stood out like a beacon of light among the dreary travelers. Ava's eyebrows went up, Well, well, well, what do we have here? Emily was wearing skinny jeans that fit her like a second skin. Ava could see the gap between her thighs as she walked away from the escalator. Her long runner's legs flexed and her firm ass threatening to burst out of confinement. She was wearing glittery jogging shoes as sensible footwear when traveling all day. Her top was a men's white dress shirt. She'd rolled the sleeves up as far as her elbows and left the top three buttons undone, providing a tantalizing glimpse of her braless bouncing tits. The tail of the shirt was knotted under her impressive rack, showing off her flat muscular stomach. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail hanging midway down her back.

She walked with her usual reserve. Although, to the people watching her, she looked like royalty as she walked gracefully, seemingly blissfully unaware of their stares. When she finally spotted Ava, her face lit up with a smile and they ran to greet each other. A huge hug later, the two women walked over to the belt to grab Emily's bags, the crowd now thinned out to the point that picking up her bag was a simple matter.

As Emily grabbed her bag Ava studied the woman, "Wow Emily! You look amazing. You're fucking hot!"

Emily blushed, "Thanks. I lost a bet with Ken and had to let him pick out my clothes. I must look like a slut in this."

Ava gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Slut? Hell no! Hot as fuck? Hell yes!"

Emily

I was nervous as hell when I walked off the plane to meet my sister in-law. I knew my husband was up to something, but his last minute work emergency seemed to have put paid to his plans, whatever they were. Still, I had a sense of foreboding about this vacation. As soon as I saw Ava my heart lit up and my concerns went by the wayside. I found myself wishing yet again that she lived near me. I missed her and talking on the phone was a poor substitute to seeing her beautiful smiling face.

I couldn't believe she actually liked the way I was dressed. I'd let Ken fool me into a lame bet and he had actually won. He never wins our little bets, and I guess I should have been suspicious, but he has to win one occasionally, right? Anyway, he had never welched on a bet and I wasn't about to, so I ended up wearing the clothes he picked. Oh, I bitched and moaned about how slutty they were, but in my heart, I felt a delicious feeling I couldn't describe. It was like he made me do it and therefore, it wasn't my fault. I had no reason to feel guilty and I found myself enjoying the looks I was getting at the airport. Still, I have a reputation to uphold. I can't admit to anyone that I'm enjoying myself.

When Ava hugged me I felt such a wonderful feeling of caring, and a bit of something else I didn't want to think about. I know that I was stunned by her beauty when I saw her, as I always am. This time was different for some reason. Maybe it was the clothes I was wearing, or maybe the newfound confidence that came with them, or most likely, it was simply her.

The drive from the airport was a bit surreal. My mind kept going back to our airport hug for some reason while Ava was telling me that there would be other guests at her home during the week. She wouldn't tell me much about them, wanting to surprise me for some reason. I was taken aback as always when we got to her home.

Her house sat on a couple of acres and had to be worth a ton of money. The house was a two story affair which included five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a swimming pool, and a hot tub. My sister in-law loved her luxuries. The first floor was open between the kitchen-dining area and the great room. Off the great room and the kitchen were sliding glass doors that fed onto the pool deck. The hot tub was sunken into the deck and was large enough for six to sit comfortably.

We carried my bags into the house and Ava paused at the kitchen, "Let's start this week off right with a margarita!"

The pitcher for the blender was in the sink and had obviously been recently used as there was still some slush in the bottom. Ava had the process down to a science and we were soon sipping on the cold concoction. We stood in the kitchen and drank our glasses down enough to be able to carry them without spilling, then we each grabbed one of my suitcases and made our way upstairs.

We caught up on recent events, especially her trials with Brandon. It wasn't long before this feeling of happiness swept over me. Finally, I'm letting go. I'm going to enjoy this week and not think about Ken's manipulations. I felt a presence behind me and turned to find Ava standing inches away. Normally I would have been startled at her closeness, but for some reason my response was a smile as a shiver of arousal ran through me. What the fuck? I've never... She is really hot, but... Why am I so horny?

Then, she was right up against me looking into my eyes and suddenly she was kissing me. I should have pushed her away. I should have told her that I don't do women. I should have told her that I was married to her brother. I should have said a lot of things, but what I did was kiss her back. I've never felt anything like it. I was transported into bliss at the feel of her soft lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight against my body. Everywhere she touched me set my nerves on fire with arousal. I stopped trying to understand what was happening and just went with it. Our kiss lasted forever and left us both breathless.

Our lips parted simply because we needed a moment to adjust to the sudden change in our relationship. We looked into each other's eyes and laughed nervously, then I saw the look of desperate need in her eyes. A look that I'm sure matched my own because I felt a need for her that I had never let run free before. Our lips crashed together and we swayed together in our erotic dance without music. I couldn't get enough of her lips, then her neck, and then her lips again. Her hands began to caress me and her every touch felt electric. I didn't realize that I was touching her body as well until I found her perfect breasts under my hands. Our arousal was long past our control, and we frantically began pulling off each other's clothes.

We never paused, never thought about consequences, or if what we were doing was wrong. Our need to touch, caress, and share our heat overwhelmed us. We giggled our way through the awkwardness of peeling off my skinny jeans, and once they were on the floor, Ava shoved my laughing ass onto the bed. The next thing I knew she was on top of me with her leg between mine and our lips locked together yet again. Soon, her bra and our panties were gone and our naked bodies melded. The touch of her skin on mine was erotic beyond anything I had ever experienced. I needed to kiss every inch of her body like I needed to breathe.

I should have known that something was influencing my normally reserved sexuality, but I was so lost in the moment that it never entered my mind. I rolled her laughing ass onto her back and kissed my way down her body until I had one of those amazing tits in my mouth. Her gasp as I nibbled her hardened nipple was music to my ears and I continued my journey down her wonderful body, her soft skin like silk against my lips and tongue.

I've never felt sexual attraction to a woman before, at least not an attraction I would readily admit. Something fundamental inside me had changed and I didn't question it for a millisecond. I not only accepted the change, I relished it. I didn't pause to think when her pussy was inches from my mouth. I latched onto her pussy and my tongue went frantically to work. I remember the revelation that her pussy didn't taste like fish as I had always believed. In fact, her taste was pleasantly musky and quite addictive.

Time had no meaning, and it is impossible to say how long it took for her to begin thrashing on the bed until she screamed out her orgasm. She was a quivering mess on the bed when rapid thumping on the stairs caught our attention. We were instantly transported from lust to the sudden need for modesty. We scrambled off the bed and Ava quickly closed the bedroom door and locked it just in time. The doorknob rattled and a deep voice called out, "What's going on in there? I heard a scream."

Ava was struck with the giggles for a moment and managed to gasp out, "We're fine. Emily and I are just doing girl stuff. I'll be out in a minute."

This struck me as hilarious, and I was snorting trying to hold back the laughter. Never once did it enter my mind that this wasn't normal behavior for me. I was having a blast and was so fucking aroused that I was losing my mind. Ava got a grip on her laughter, "Put your bikini on and meet me on the deck. I want to introduce you to my guests. I know you're going to like them."

With that said she grabbed the robe off the bathroom door hook and tossed it to me. She quickly dressed, kissed me hard, and headed to the door. She left it open when she left and I didn't give it a second thought.

I got distracted and forgot about putting on my bikini for a while. I wandered around the room touching stuff before the genius idea of unpacking occurred to me. My suitcase was sitting on the floor by the window overlooking the pool deck. I knelt down to open it and glanced out the window just as Ava walked onto the deck. Then, two of the sexiest men I've ever seen walked up to her. One of them was a good bit shorter than the other, but he was still a massive man. My eyes followed his barrel chest and broad shoulders downward to the washboard abs that pointed the way to his substantial bulge. His legs were well defined with muscle. His face was handsome and his curly brown hair framed green eyes. He was smoking hot.

The reason he looked shorter stood next to him and was handing a margarita glass to Ava. The man was a tall black Adonis. He was a walking wall of muscle. Not a body builder muscle, but the muscle of a world class athlete. I don't think that there was an ounce of fat on the man. His handsome face looked familiar to me, but I couldn't put my finger on why.

The three of them stood talking and laughing while sipping their margaritas. Ava downed hers, set her glass on the table, and then did something that both shocked and aroused me. She reached out and grasped at both men's crotches. A clear signal sent, and the two men approached her close. The tall black man kissed her hard while his buddy ran his hands down her back and squeezed her ass. I don't know when or how my robe fell open. One moment I was watching and the next I had one hand on my right breast and the other sliding between my labia.

It was a matter of moments before the two men had Ava naked, and only a moment more before they were as well. The shorter man had a nice long cock that was very thick and I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like thrusting into me. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head when I saw the black man's cock. He had the longest cock I've ever seen, and it was proportional in thickness. That meant he was huge. An erotic thrill ran through me, and not a little fear, as I watched it become erect. I remember thinking, How could any woman take that monster? I was about to get a demonstration.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,640 Followers