Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 01

Story Info
A lesbian loses her cherry to her mind-controlled mother.
7.8k words
4.68
75.9k
170

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Mind-Controlled Mommy Pops Her Cherry

Kimberly Park

I stared at the mirror and sighed in disgust. Flat-chested. No tits to speak of. Just some puffy, dark-brown nipples. Hardly any curves to my hips. I didn't have that cute of a face. It was hard to say I wasn't a boy even with my long hair.

What girl would like me? Where was the appeal? I sighed, turning away. I wanted to blame my lack of tits on being half-Korean, but my mother was short and busty. She had big breasts. These large F-cups that sometimes seemed to overflow whatever she was wearing.

I wanted to have tits that a girl's hands just had a hard time grasping. That there would be too much tit for them to even attempt to hold in their hands. It would be futile for them to even try. That was what I wanted. Wouldn't that be something?

I sighed and dressed. I was nineteen. Running out of hope that I would grow anything. That this was it. I was stuck with the smallest A-cups ever. As I pulled out a bra, I sighed at how little shape it had. Practically a training bra.

Why did I even bother?

I slipped it on anyways then stepped into my panties. I pulled on a pair of tight skinny jeans. I didn't even have much of an ass. Nothing to show off. I pulled on a striped belly shirt next, showing off some naval, and headed out of my bedroom.

"Hey, Kimberly," my twin brother said. He was coming out of his room across from me. Andrew had the same build as me. Slender and boyish. But he was a boy. He should have that same build. He pushed up his glasses, his short, black hair slicked back. I let mine grow long.

Not that it helped.

"Hey, Andrew," I muttered.

"You look like you're down in the dumps," he said, putting his arm around me. "Need to talk?"

My cheeks burned with embarrassment. As close as I was to Andrew, he was still a guy. How could I talk to him about the fact my tits weren't as big as Mom's? That I wanted to bury my face in our mother's breasts, rub against them, push my own non-existent titties against hers, and suckle on her nipples in the hopes that some of her F-cup glory would rub off on me. If he were another girl, at least he could understand my mammary woes.

Then we could really talk. As it was, the best I could do was just say, "I'm fine."

He sighed. "You're not, Kimberley."

"No." I swallowed. "But I'm nineteen. I'm not supposed to be fine."

"I'm nineteen and fine," he said with a smile.

See? He was so oblivious to what was going on with me. Guys were so simple and dumb. I liked Andrew. He was the only guy worth talking to, but he would make such a better sister than a brother. A twin sister who would be going through everything I was.

We would complain about our lack of tits together, then touch each other, massage the other's tits to try and make them grow bigger and bigger. That would lead to kissing. Nipple sucking. To finally eating another girl out. Feasting on some pussy. Sixty-nining with my twin. That would be wild.

My pussy clenched. That hot itch to masturbate again shot through me. I already rubbed one out to some step-mommy lesbian porn this morning. There were some hot new clips up op Pornhub in the genre that got me off so fast.

Sadly, I only had one sister to talk with, and she wasn't the greatest for that.

Sandra popped out of her bedroom, her dyed-blonde hair swaying about her pale face. She took the most after our father, who'd run off years ago. She had round eyes and pale skin. She didn't look like one of the family at all as she flounced by Andrew and me, her face in her phone. At twenty-one, she was curvy and gorgeous. She didn't have Mom's big tits, but she had a nice pair that her tight crop top showed off. Her short skirt flounced over her curvy rump and around her gorgeous thighs. She wore knee-high socks that gave her this naughty look.

She was a cheerleader and knew how to move.

"OMG!" she said. Yes, she said OMG out loud. She spun around and thrust her phone at Andrew and me. "Look at what Sascha just posted. Isn't that so cute!"

I had a glimpse of a GIF of a kitten trapped in a ball of yarn, looking so adorable. Before either Andrew or I could respond to our older sister, Sandra had already turned around and flounced through the living room of our apartment, not waiting for our response, her fingers typing on the phone.

God, I hated Sascha as much as I wanted to fingerbang her.

Mom hurried out of her bedroom dressed in her office lady clothes. Pencil skirt, buttoned-up blouse, a blazer hanging over her arm. She put a K-cup into the coffee brewer and started her coffee going as she flew around the room.

"Have you seen my hoop earrings, Sandra?" Mom asked, those big boobs of hers hard to hide in her blouse. She was shorter than all of us. This curvy, Korean MILF. She had an accent that none of us did. In Korean, she snapped, "Sandra, I asked you a question! Have you seen my earrings!"

"They're in my bedroom, Mom," Sandra said. She never answered in Korean. Which was good, her accent was god-awful.

"Then get them!" Mom snapped. "I'm going to be late for work."

Mom had to work so hard. Some days, I just wanted to kneel before her and massage her feet. Get her all nice and relaxed, her legs spreading farther and farther apart until I could see her panties. Then I would strike. I would bury my face between her thighs and lick at her cunt. I would just feast on her. Make her cum. She would gasp and moan and drown me in all her incestuous cream.

I had to stop watching step-mother lesbian porn. It was rotting my brain, but...

It would be so hot to eat out my mother's cunt. My sister's cunt. My best friend's cunt! I just wanted to eat pussy so bad, but what girl would want me? Plain, boyish me. I wasn't hot. I wasn't even butch. I was too Asian to be butch. Almost androgynous. Sexless.

"You really should comment on this GIF," Sandra said, glancing up at me. "I sent it to you. You haven't even pulled out your phone. Did you put it on silent again?"

"Yep," I said. "Why would I want to comment on dumb Sascha's pic? She's a bitch."

"Language!" Mom snapped, coming out of my sister's bedroom and putting on those earrings.

"Sorry, Mom," I muttered as she headed out the door and off to work.

"You should comment on her post because she's Sascha." My sister shook her head. "That's why you don't have any friends, Kimberly. You're too stuck-up to do some sucking up. Play the politics, get Sascha to like you, and you'll make the cheer squad like me."

"Yeah, and how much do you have to lick Sascha's asshole or pussy for that?" I muttered, a part of me so eager to do just that.

"Don't believe those gross rumors," Sandra muttered. "We're not a bunch of dykes on the cheer squad. We'd rather suck dicks. You just like and comment on her stuff. Throw in a cute GIF or sticker. It's not hard. And pad those bras. So god didn't give you tits, the rest of the world doesn't have to know that."

"Thanks, Sandra," I muttered, heading to the door. "Lie to the world. That's a great way to succeed."

"How do you think Sascha is top queen?" Sandra asked. "Or me? Truth doesn't get people shit. You got to massage it. Or don't. Be a loser."

"Real great advice, Sandra," Andrew sneered as I headed out the door. "Sister of the fucking year right here."

"Oh, please, you do it, too. I hear you got to second base with--"

I slammed the door, wanting to shout. Pad my bra? What good would that do when the girl who thought I had a great rack unhooked my bra and tissue papers fell out. Then she would see that I have no tits. She might wonder if I was some trans girl or something.

I sighed as I rode the elevator down by myself and hurried out the sidewalk. I rushed to my college, thinking. My mind was lost in such a depression. I would be an old, crazy cat lady who never once had her V-card punched by a hot girl with a strap-on. No making out with a cute girl. No having a threesome with two twin sisters or daisy-chaining with the cheer squad, munching on Sandra's cunt while Sascha went down on my twat, all of us moaning and gasping and squealing in delight as we filled the locker room with our passion. No going down on my blonde MILF of an English professor, Mrs. Masters. No scissoring my cunt with Liza the exchange student from France. I bet she had a big, thick bush like me.

No making out with my best friend Erika while we fingered each other's cunts at our next slumber party, our tongues dancing, our digits sliding over the--

"Wow, you're spaced out this morning, Kimberly."

I blinked to see my BFF Erika Nair fall into place. She was an Indian girl with such gorgeous, brown skin, her face cute and adorable. She had such kissable lips and these dark, sultry eyes that I could just fall in love with. Her parents had given her a Western first name while her middle name was impossible to pronounce. She had tits. Nice round ones.

The only pair of live tits I had seen when we were changing at a slumber party. They were perky with dark-brown nipples that I just wanted to suckle on. She was gorgeous. Just being near her made my heart patter so much.

If only she were a lesbian.

She was as straight as an arrow.

"Man, I need to get a boyfriend," Erika said. "You know. It's one of those mornings where I really, really want to get laid for the first time."

"Yeah," I said, swallowing. My hands were so dry. "I know what you mean. I could really use some d-dick."

"Right?" She hooked her arm with mine and laughed. I had been terrified to tell her I was gay since I realized it. What if she didn't want to be best friends with a dyke. "Pity all the guys at our college are immature little shits."

I nodded.

"Though your brother is pretty cute," said Erika. "I hear he's dating Natalie. You know, the redhead that we had in chemistry last semester."

"Really?" I said. "I hadn't heard. But he wouldn't do me any good."

"Eww, no," said Erika. "If I had a brother, we could swap them. Then we could marry them and be sisters. That would be so wonderful, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, shrugging. "But it can't happen." I didn't want to marry her hypothetical brother. Now if she had a hypothetical sister, that would be something else.

We chatted about boys. I faked it, my mind thinking about Erika I would love to put the moves on her. I would love to date her. She made everything so bright and cheery even when I couldn't do anything with her because, well, she was my best friend. If I tried to seduce her into sapphic delights, she would just freak out. It would ruin our friendship.

But, god, I loved Erika so much.

We reached our school. Sascha was getting out of her car. I swallowed at the sight of the queen bee of our college. The blonde had a gorgeous body. Tits to rival my mother's in size. Tall. Leggy. A natural blonde unlike my sister. Sascha wore the skimpiest of skirts, just barely allowed by the dress code. Her legs flashed, her hips swaying. She had a gorgeous ass that writhed beneath her skirt as she walked past us.

She sneered. Those perfect, kissable lips curled in disgust like it offended the gorgeous girl that we were here. She saw us as trash. I wanted to fall to my knees and worship her as much as I wanted to chain her up and whip her. I hated her and lusted for her all at the same time.

Then she was heading to a group of girls who all squealed at the sight of her. I heard them talking about the pic she'd shared on Instagram this morning like that was a big fucking deal. I wanted to claw her eyes out, make her eat my pussy, and beg to rim her asshole all at the same time.

"What a mega-bitch," muttered Erika. "Ugh, I am glad she won't be here next year."

"Yeah," I said, hoping to never see her again and aching to plant my cunt on her mouth and ride her to my first ever orgasm.

* * *

Kimberly Park

Classes sucked. Mrs. Masters was wearing this low-cut top. The MILF seemed to get off on the boys perving on her, but she didn't realize she had a budding dyke in her class that was equally as distracted by her. Then I saw Sascha bending over to flash her perfect ass at some "cute" guys. I cot an eyeful of the thong she wore cupping her pussy.

I wanted to be that thong.

Erika was hanging around with me all day, exuding that sub-continent beauty of hers. All willowy grace. She had worn skinny jeans like me, but she had an ass that was perfect for it. I wanted to just squeeze her rump all day long.

And could I masturbate at school? No. Just the idea of rubbing one out in the bathroom both disgusted me and terrified me. It was so dirty but also, what if I got caught?

So I was a ball of horny lust when I got home. No Andrew or Sandra around. I closed my door, ripped off my clothes, and sighed as I glanced at my boyish figure in the mirror. I sighed and threw myself on my bed.

I opened my phone. My sister had sent me seven more Instagram and Twitter posts plus Sascha's newest TikTok video. I opened that, staring at the naughty cheerleader looking all sexy as she twerked and danced, her skirt flaring up to flash her ass, that thong hugging her pussy.

"Fucking bitch," I hissed as I rubbed at my cunt. "Ooh, I would slap that ass, Sascha."

But it was a TikTok video, so it was over too fucking fast. I threw my phone on my nightstand by my alarm clock. I shuddered, needing to cum so bad. I was primed. I didn't need to waste time getting to PornHub. I could get off with my imagination alone.

I closed my eyes, picturing Sascha jiggling that rump in my face. "Spank my ass, Kimberly. I'm such a mega-bitch. Just punish me for being such a whore!"

"Yes," I moaned, my fingers sliding through my thick bush to rub at my virgin pussy. I stroked up and down my wet labia, my juices coating my digits. My spicy aroma swelled, filling my nose. "I'll spank that fucking ass."

"No, no, spank mine," purred Sandra. She was bending over beside Sascha. "I'm a cunt, too. My advice is so bad. Just slap my ass."

My sister's bubbly rump jiggled beside Sascha's. I shuddered, my fingers rubbing at my clit. I rubbed it in fast circles, my masturbatory fantasy drifting. Erika appeared beside me, her round and swarthy tits jiggling, so at odds from my pale-olive skin.

"Let me help you spank them," Erika moaned. "You can eat my pussy out while I slap my hand down on their rumps."

"Yes, yes, let's do it together," purred Mrs. Masters. My blonde and busty professor was standing naked. "I'm so sorry for cock-teasing the boys. I really wanted you to notice me. I'm tired of being a wife. I want to be a dyke!"

"Teach me to be a dyke," Mom moaned, her thighs spread wide. Her black bush dripping with her cream. "Eat me out. Relax me. I hate men. Your father was such a pig. Devour me. Show me the ways of lesbians."

I rubbed so hard at my clit, the incestuous thoughts burning through me. I would feast the hell out of her. Then Andrew appeared in my fantasy. He shuddered and gasped as he became as she, gender-swapped into the version of myself that I wanted to be.

"Look at my big tits," Andrea said, squeezing her large boobs. A pair of Double D's. I didn't need F-cups. "Aren't they so great, Kimberly? Aren't I so beautiful?"

"Yes!" I moaned in envy, my finger rubbing at my clit as I went to my gender-swapped sister. She didn't have a boob job. No, no, this was the real deal. She was a natural woman. I squeezed her big, full breasts in my vision.

"Let's sixty-nine!" Andrea moaned. "Twincest loving!"

"Yes!" I moaned, my pussy clenching. I was so close to cumming. My wild fantasy burned through me. My bed creaked.

I pictured us in that wonderful sixty-nine. Andrea had the same spicy flavor as my pussy. I rubbed my left hand through my folds and brought those digits to my mouth. I licked at them, tasting my cream and pretending it was my twin sister's I ate.

My clit burst with sparks. I shuddered on the bed as my orgasm built. I imagined feasting on my twin sister's gender-swapped pussy. Just licking and lapping at her. My toes curled. I shuddered. Then I squealed in delight.

I came.

My pussy convulsed. I bucked on my bed, my pussy cream gushing out of me. It was insane how hard I came I squealed out in delight, my mind bursting with all the lesbian delights. I wanted to eat out Andrew's girlfriend Natalie. I wanted to feast on every cheerleader. Lick Mom's cunt. Finger Sandra. Rim Sascha. Trib with Mrs. Masters. Devour Erika's snatch.

I wished I could have them all and be gorgeous at the same time.

My orgasm hit this wild peak, my juices soaking my fingers and my bush. I heard a loud, metallic tink as if something had just landed on my nightstand. I panted and stared over at a slender band of gold beside my alarm clock and smartphone.

"What?" I panted, seeing this ring that I had never laid eyes on. My brow furrowed. Where had it come from?

Still trembling from my orgasm, I reached out with my right hand, fingers dripping in my pussy cream. I grabbed it, smearing my juices on the surface. The ring felt warm to the touch and seemed to drink in my passion. I swallowed.

"What the fuck is this?" I held it up and saw an inscription on the inside. My brow furrowed as I read, "May the world that you desire come true. Your admirer. P."

I stood up and paced in my room, staring at this ring. P? Who the fuck was P? How did this get in my house? My bedroom. I swear this wasn't here when I set my phone down before I really got into masturbating.

I swallowed as I stared at it. I stroked the outside of it. The ring was still warm. It felt so... inviting. This tingle raced across me. My arms goose-pimpled and my pussy clenched. The urge to put it on swept through me.

It was this powerful compulsion. An itch that reminded me so much of masturbating. That drive that I would have to surrender to eventually. I quivered, licking my lips. My heart beat so fast as I stared at the ring.

Should I put it on? What if it was a trick? Where the hell had it even come from? Was I going insane? This was crazy. Rings didn't just form out of nothing. They didn't just appear out of thin air.

"God, what is going on?" I muttered, stroking it. My fingers were dry. It had absorbed all the pussy juices. That was so weird.

I wanted to slip it on my finger. To see it glowing on my left hand like it were an engagement band. A wedding ring. Who the hell was P? That didn't make any sense. A shiver rippled through me. My butt-cheeks clenched.

The ring neared my fingers. I shuddered, my breath rising and falling. I slid it closer and closer. Sweat broke out on my brow. I must be insane. This was so crazy. I should just throw it away. Throw it out the window. Get rid of it.

May the world that you desire come true. Your admirer. P.

Everything that I wanted... All the women and a hot body. Big boobs. To be gorgeous.

I thrust the ring over my finger.

I gasped as it slid over my ring finger, past the first and second knuckle. It slipped on me like it was meant to fit. I gasped at that, shocked that it fit. My body burned. A heat exploded through me. I threw back my head and gasped.

"What the fuck?"

The heat spread through my body. It concentrated in my tits. I glanced at the mirror and... My chest was ballooning. Tits were growing. My small mounds budded into ripe, round apples and kept getting bigger and bigger until I had a pair of lush melons. Nice Double D's. More than a handful of tit for a cute girl to play with.

My hair had a glossier sheen to it. My face shifted. The androgyny vanished. I gained plumper lips, more delicate cheekbones, a daintier nose. I stared in awe. My skin was flawless. I shuddered, glancing at my profile and noticing I had a plump rump. I turned and peered at my ass over my shoulder.