Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a yummy Mommy pussy!"

My cunt gripped the handle, my orgasm building and building with her every plunge into my snatch. She drilled it in hard and deep. I loved every moment of it. I squirmed on my back, my orgasm swelling faster and faster.

I would have such a huge orgasm. My tongue licked at her thick folds, caressing all her delights. She groaned, her butt-cheeks clenching before my face. I loved this so much. I savored her tangy juices as she fucked my pussy with that wondrous hairbrush handle. I hurtled towards my orgasm.

My tongue licked through her folds as she jammed that tapered handle in and out of my pussy. My cunt clenched down on it, my pleasure swelling. I latched onto her clit, sucking hard as her curls tickled my face. She moaned. I groaned.

I burst with rapture.

My pussy convulsed around the hairbrush handle, the pleasure surged through my pussy. I squealed around my mother's clit while my silky walls spasmed around the hairbrush handle. The rapture surged through my body.

"Oh, Daughter, I can tell you're cumming," she moaned, her Korean so beautiful. "I'm going to... to... yes!"

Her tart pussy cream gushed out of her twat and flooded my mouth.

I opened wide and gulped down that wonderful cream. I savored her juices spilling into my mouth as I bucked on the bed, my cunt writhing around that naughty hairbrush handle. My tongue licked at her pussy, flailing against her thick folds as I shuddered through my incestuous bliss.

"Daughter!" she groaned. "You're so wonderful. Yes, yes, you're amazing!"

My cunt worshiped that ivory handle. I loved it buried in me, filling me up. I groaned into Mom's pussy, licking up more and more of her tart juices. I quivered through my bliss, my cunt writhing and spasming around that wonderful hairbrush handle.

I quivered, hitting the peak of my orgasm. I trembled in delight, loving the bliss shuddering through me. It was such an amazing delight. I quivered through the bliss, panting. I felt wondrous. This was the best.

"Mmm," I purred, staring at my mother's ass. "I think I'm going to fuck your asshole with the hairbrush handle next. How does that sound, Mommy?"

"Wonderful," she breathed.

I smiled then heard the door open. From the humming, I knew it was Sandra. It looked like Mommy would have two daughters to love. Sandra's footsteps headed down the hallway, the bedroom door open.

Mom tensed while I smiled. I felt that ring on my finger. The power it gave me. Oh, I was about to have a lot of fun with it.

To be continued...