Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 08

Story Info
The lesbian goes on one naughty talk show!
7.4k words
4.59
13.4k
16

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lezzie Goddess's Hot Interview

Erika Nair

I was feeling so good after Kimberly ate my pregnant pussy. Right there on the street. That was how amazing my Kimberly was. She can enjoy anyone, anywhere. Well, any woman. My Kimberly would never touch a man.

Well, at least not until he was gender-swapped into a she.

We entered the massage parlor where the receptionist rose at once as we entered. She was Asian. Not Asian like me from the Indian subcontinent, but from Southeast Asia. Maybe Vietnamese or Thai. She was cute, though. The delicate face and slanted eyes.

"This way, Ms. Kimberly," the cutie said, motioning us to go through curtain beads.

Kimberly pushed through the beads to reveal a room with two massage beds. There were three women standing before them both. Two of them were twin sisters with an older woman that had to be their mother. The other three all looked like they could be sisters, but not triplets. They all had glossy, black hair and the same pale-all of skin.

They were gorgeous.

"The twins and their mother are going to take care of you, Erika," my girlfriend said. "Only the best for my pregnant gal."

I quivered in delight, rubbing my hands over my round belly. I would give birth in a day or two. Kimberly was so amazing, my pregnancy would not even last two weeks. And our daughter will grow up to the age of eighteen in just a short amount of time. Then we would make love to her.

That would be amazing.

"You lie on table," the mother said. She had a heavy accent that made her seem more exotic. "We give a good massage. You happy when done."

"Perfect," I said as the two twins helped my naked form onto the massage bed. Unlike Kimberly, who laid down on her belly, I was far too pregnant for that.

Pity. My lower back did hurt.

The mother and her twin daughters each grabbed massage oil that they begin dribbling across my belly and boobs. I shuddered at the warmth. The amazing scent of cinnamon filled my nose. I breathed in that wonderful, relaxing aroma as their hands began spreading it over my pregnant stomach and large tits.

I so enjoyed the twins rubbing the massage oil into my milk-heavy tits. Their touch was so sensual. And their mother running her hands across my pregnant belly was just a delight. My cunt tingled with the possibilities as their hands moved from my breasts to rub at my shoulders.

"We'll take care of you," one of the twins said.

"Kimberly wants you to have happy time," the other said.

I was so happy that these Vietnamese or Thai girls were touching me. That they were massaging me with her mother. That made this even more exciting. I quivered, so ready for them to do wicked things to me. I wanted them to touch me. Finger me. Make me explode.

But for now, they were giving me a standard massage. The mother was working at my legs now, rubbing at my thighs. I groaned in delight at her touch. Her daughters were rubbing at my arms and massaging my shoulders and chest. They were moving around my heavy tits.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I heard Kimberly sighing as she was worked on beside me. I knew she would have a good time. I knew we both would. That was what was so amazing about dating Kimberly.

She was special. There was no one quite like her in the entire world.

The hands slid up and down my body, working the oil into my flesh. My toes curled as I enjoyed the mother's and her twin daughters' touch. They were so sensual. Just so knowledgeable at how to work away the tension from my muscles.

To relax me like no one ever had.

Then they really started to relax me.

The mother pulled out a pink vibrator. I trembled in anticipation as she pressed it against the folds of my pregnant pussy. I couldn't see what she was doing, my round belly hiding the view, but I could feel it. She pressed it into my snatch, making my back arch.

Then she turned it on.

I gasped as it come to life inside of me. That wonderful, buzzing shaft massaged the walls of my cunt. I trembled, my toes curling as that wonderful vibration sent pleasure rippling through my body. My face contorted in delight.

"Oh, my, that's amazing," I groaned as the humming shaft buzzed away at me.

"Now suckle, girls," the mother said. "Nurse. She needs that."

Both of the twin girls leaned over and latched onto my dark-brown nipples. I shuddered as their plump lips sealed about my nubs, then they suckled. I gasped as my breast milk squirted into both of their mouths. Pleasure shot down to my pussy being massaged by the vibrator.

The two girls suckled with such passion. The twins nursed from my nipples, gulping down my breast milk with obvious hunger. They moaned. Their eyes fluttered as their cheeks hollowed from the force of their suction. I squirmed, my cunt clamping down on the vibrator.

"Oh, yes, that is so fucking good!" I moaned.

"Yes, yes, my daughters give good massage," the mother said as she leaned over.

She licked my clit.

I gasped as her tongue stroked over my bud. I shuddered as that naughty woman stroked her tongue around my pearl, polishing it. That only added to the pleasure my pussy was experiencing from the vibrator. That wicked toy buzzed away inside of me, sending ripples of delight washing through me.

The twins were nursing with such passion at the same time. Their plump lips massaged my nipples as my breast milk squirted into their mouths. They gulped down my motherly delight. They enjoyed my creamy treat.

"Oh, you three are going to make me cum!" I gasped.

"Of course they are," Kimberly moaned from the other massage table. "They are pros!"

They were pros. I whimpered as the twins suckled at my nipples. They gulped down my breast milk with such hunger. I shuddered, loving every moment of it. I squirmed there, my pussy clutching about the vibrator.

Their mother swirled her tongue around my clit. It was such a joy to feel her massaging my bud. I savored it as her tongue caressed over that naughty nodule buried in my folds. I squirmed, the vibrator massaging my twat.

I swirled closer and closer to my orgasm. Closer and closer to bursting with such a delight. I whimpered, my milk flowing into the twins' mouth. The two girls gulped all my motherly treat with such passion. It made me so wet knowing they enjoyed my creamy milk.

"I'm going to cum!" I bellowed as the mother suckled on my clit. "You three... You three are amazing!"

I exploded.

My pregnant belly quivered as I bucked on the table. My pussy went wild around the vibrator. The humming massaging my spasming snatch, adding to the rapture that swept through my body. Hot, molten ecstasy poured over my mind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped. My back arched, my body trembling with the euphoria. "I love this!"

"So do I!" groaned my girlfriend. "Yes, yes, drink my pussy cream, you massage parlor slut!"

I writhed through my ecstasy, the passion drowning my mind. The twins kept suckling at my breast milk. They kept gulping down all that wonderful and creamy treat that my body created. I loved lactating.

My orgasm hit that wonderful peak, my pussy spasming around the vibrator. The mother pulled it out of my pussy and tongued my folds a few more times as I panted. I drifted on the rapture that they gave me. It was so incredible.

"Good, right?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes!" I groaned.

* * *

Kimberly Park

The massage parlor was a nice distraction. I was nervous about being on Joy Beaver's show. Even with my powers, with everyone in the world thinking I was the hottest woman, it was still daunting to go on national television. I mean, I often live-streamed my sexual antics on Twitch.

But this just felt different for some reason.

I stood back stage with Kimberly. My pregnant girlfriend was rubbing at my shoulders, her round belly pressing into my lower back. I couldn't wait for her to give birth to our daughter, but I could hardly think about that when I was about to go on stage. I had changed Joy by giving her a new name.

Joy Beaver was just such a naughty name.

I glanced down at my left hand. My reality-altering ring, given to me from the amazing P, was fully polished. It had all the power it could hold.

"Okay," the young producer said. She was a cute thing with perky tips, both her nipples pierced with silver barbells. I had made a few changes backstage. All the men were now women, thanks to the fact I brought along Sascha Dennehy.

She was always eager to turn men into women so she could eat out my pussy. Every one hundred guys, she got to munch on my twat.

"It's time for you to go out," the young producer said. She beamed at me, her lips gleaming with my pussy juices. She had driven me to a nice orgasm a few minutes ago. Just the thing to calm me down. All she wore was a pair of booty shorts with a belt around her waist that had her radio clipped to it that connected to her headset. "In three, two, one."

"You got this," said Kimberly as she gave me just the gentlest of nudges.

I drew in a deep breath and headed forward. I passed through a portal that was draped in pink cloth and onto the brightly lit stage. The crowd that packed the studio burst into cheers and stood up at the sight of me. I heard women wolf-whistling and squealing my name.

Blinded by the lights, I couldn't see any of them. It was all shadows out beyond the stage. Joy Beaver was rising from her seat, a gorgeous woman with a round face and brown boobs that jiggled. She wore a short skirt and nothing else so she could easily flash her namesake at the cameras.

"Kimberly," she said, her blue eyes twinkling. She thrust out her hands to grab mine as I approached her. "It's such a wonderful treat to have you here tonight."

"I'm so delighted to be here with you," I said, taking her hands.

I pulled her close to me, my big boobs pressing into her round tits. I kissed her, our hands sliding around each other to grab the other's ass. I kneaded her rump as she groped of mine. Our tongues danced together as the studio audience whooped and hollered, loving our lesbian passion.

My cunt clenched knowing this was being broadcasted on the public airwaves. I was violating all those dumb rules, but the FCC wouldn't care about me doing it. I was Kimberly Park. And she was Joy Beaver.

I made her exempt from those rules, too. My power to alter reality was amazing.

We kissed for another moment, our nipples rubbing together. Sparks flared from my nubs and shot down to my juicy cunt. I shuddered, my butt-cheeks clenching beneath her groping fingers. I loved this so much.

"That was just wonderful," I moaned as I broke the kiss. "And I am so glad that from now on, all your female guests will get to feast on your beaver. They'll get to eat it. Nuzzle into it. Just enjoy that furry pelt on their faces as they make you cum before the entire nation."

"I know," Joy Beaver groaned. "I'm so thrilled that I get to finally live up to my namesake. I get to embrace what I was teased for as a kid. Now I have a hairy beaver that I can show the world and all my female guests will love it."

I sank on the chair and spread my legs, my pussy bald. "But when I'm on the show, you get the joy of kneeling before me and eating me out."

"Lucky me," Joy Beaver groaned. She licked her lips as she moved in front of me, the audience moaning in envy.

I grinned at the cameras as they filmed Joy Beaver kneeling before me and pressing her face into my shaved twat. I quivered in delight as the naughty talk show host just ate my bare vulva. I shuddered as she licked and lapped at me. She fluttered her tongue up and down my slit, making my big boobs quiver.

I was enthralled with Joy Beaver's pussy eating skills. The woman knew how to munch cunt. Of course, it was all part of the wish I made for her. I turned her into a pure lesbian. I couldn't wait until the entire world was lesbians. Just women loving women.

I squeezed my thighs about Joy Beaver's head. I held the talk show host to my pussy. Her lips rubbed on my labia as her tongue worked up and down my cunt. She brushed my clit, a wonderful burst of pleasure rushing through me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "That's how you eat pussy, Joy! Oh, yes, I knew you'd be so good at it! Oh, women, you have to know that Joy Beaver loves pussy."

"Love it so much!" the sexy talk show host purred into my pussy.

She thrust her tongue into my pussy and danced around inside of me. I trembled, my eyes rolling back in my head as I enjoyed Joy Beaver's wicked tongue stirring up my snatch. She knew just how to make my body quiver. How to make me explode.

The women in the audience were cheering. Applauding. I stared out at them, trying to see them past the blinding stage lights, but they were cloaked in shadows. I could hear them. I could feel their excitement. Their lust.

It shook the air. It resonated around me as the talk show host fucked her tongue in and out of my cunt.

"Joy Beaver!" I moaned. "Let's cheer her on as she brings me closer and closer to coming!"

"JOY BEAVER!" roared from the crowd. "JOY BEAVER! JOY BEAVER! JOY BEAVER!"

It was so electrifying to hear as that naughty talk show host tongue my twat. Then she slid her fingers into my butt-crack. I gasped in delighted as she found my sphincter. She thrust a pair of her digits into my asshole.

I gasped in delight.

Joy Beaver pumped those two digits in and out of my asshole as she nibbled on my clit. I loved the feel of her soft lips on my bud as she thrust those naughty fingers deep into my bowels. I clenched down on them, the pleasure swelling inside of me.

I arched my back, my big breasts jiggling. Everyone was cheering Joy Beaver on. They were all clapping for her. Eager for her to make me cum. And I was so eager for that, too. I hurtled towards my climax as the naughty talk show host pleasured me.

"Joy Beaver!" I gasped, my pussy clenching. "Just keep sucking! Oh, yes, just keep sucking on my... Yes!"

I exploded.

My orgasm convulsed through my snatch. My spicy juices gushed out of my cunt and bathed Joy Beaver's mouth. My asshole spasmed around her digits and she drank my cream spilling out of my pussy. Stars danced before my eyes as waves of delight drowned my mind.

"Oh, yes, Joy Beaver, you're amazing!" I moaned.

"JOY BEAVER! JOY BEAVER! JOY BEAVER!"

As the studio audience cheered on their favorite talk show host, the rapture surged through me. Joy Beaver kept licking and lapping at my pussy, sending more and more delight rushing through my body. I drowned in ecstasy.

And she drowned in my spicy pussy cream.

"Oh, yes, you're so fucking awesome, Joy Beaver!" gasped from my lips. My eyes fluttered as I trembled, my big boobs heaving. "Yes!"

My asshole convulsed around her digits a few more times as my orgasm reached its pinnacle of ecstasy. I shuddered on the chair, her tongue fluttering up and down my pussy slit to gather up the last of my juices. I panted, buzzing with euphoria.

"Oh, Kimberly, thank you for cumming on my lips," moaned Joy Beaver.

"Oh, it was my pleasure," I said with a smirk.

Joy Beaver burst into laughter as she rose, her round breasts jiggling before her. She clapped her hands together at my little joke, the light in her eyes. She turned back to the audience, her hands now clasped together.

"Oh, sexy and funny," Joy Beaver said. "You're a dangerous combination, Kimberly."

"I hope I am," I said. "I plan on changing the world."

Joy Beaver sat down in the chair beside mine, those gorgeous tits of hers quivering as they settled into place. "Now how are you going to do that?"

"I picture a world without men," I said, the ultimate lesbian fantasy of mine. "A world where there are only women. Women who breed women. Who love women. A wonderful planet of one sex all getting along. No more competition. No more barbarism.

"Just love."

"And pussy licking?" Joy Beaver asked, leaning in with a smile on her face.

"And lots of tribbing," I said. "That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to see that this world is different. Because women can breed each other. My girlfriend is pregnant with my child. I bred her. And more women are doing it to each other. My teacher, Mrs. Masters, has knocked up her gender-swamped wife."

"And that's what you're promoting, having men transition into women," said Joy Beaver.

"Not transitioning, but a complete swap of their gender," I said. "A complete change of their DNA. Their Y chromosome becomes an X. They are biologically female with all the appropriate plumbing. In theory, a man could knock one of them up, but they'll be mothers to women."

"Is that really possible?" Joy Beaver asked. "That sounds like science fiction or magic."

"Do you want me to prove it?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"What do you all think?" Joy Beaver asked her audience.

The set almost rattled with the cheers and claps of all the women watching us. They were so eager for it. My pussy clenched. This would be so wild. I drink in all their excitement as I waited for them to calm down. I was all smiles.

"Well, let's see this," Joy Beaver said. It was half challenging and half eagerness. She didn't quite believe I could do it.

"Well, I brought a very special girl with me. Sascha Dennehy." I looked backstage. "Sascha, be a good slut and bring out our volunteer."

"Yes, Kimberly," the former bitch-queen of my college said.

Sascha strolled out with the grace of the head cheerleader, a naked and busty blonde. She was curvy, her golden hair falling down almost to her plump ass. She was shaved. Her cunt gleamed with juices. She was so eager for this. I had made sure that this guy would be the hundredth one that would require me to let her eat my cunt out.

Following her out was a brawny man. A bodybuilder with a flat top of blonde hair. There was a certain familial similarity between them. Was this Sascha's older brother? How absolutely wonderful. Looked like we'd get to see some incestuous gender-swapping. That made my cunt really clench.

"Sascha is a woman I changed so that any man she fucked would turn into a woman," I said as I rose, feeling the ring on my finger. "And it looks like she's brought out her older brother?"

"Yes," she said, a big smile on her lips. "This is Mikhail but soon he will be Mihaela."

"Well, that just sounds delicious," I purred, my cunt on fire. "Get to it."

"Sascha says that if I become a woman, you will fuck me with a strap-on?" Mikhail said. "You might even breed me? You're Kimberly. The most beautiful woman in the world. I would become a woman to have sex with you."

"Oh, I will fuck you with a strap-on before this audience." I winked at him. "I know they want to see that!"

Once again, the studio audience burst into cheers. Their whoops and hollers spilled around the set as Mikhail grinned at me. He was such a simp, he was willing to become a woman just to have sex with me.

"Well, let's watch Sascha turn her older brother Mikhail into a woman," said Joy Beaver. A big smile spread on the talk show host's gorgeous face. "Well, I'm not thrilled to have a man being fucked on stage, if he becomes a woman, that's so hot."

"So fucking hot," Sascha moaned. "I hate fucking them, but every hundred guys I turn into women, Kimberly lets me eat out her pussy. So worth it."

Joy Beaver nodded her head in complete agreement.

Mikhail pulled off his t-shirt, revealing just how broad he was. The guy had sculpted muscles. He must have so much testosterone, and yet here he was willing to become a woman just have sex with me.

That was how hot I was.

I brushed my ring as he shoved off his pants and boxers. I blinked at the sight of him. He had a rather big dick. I flipped my eyes up, I didn't want to see that. Then Sascha pushed him down into the chair.

"I'm gonna make you into the hottest big sister in the world," Sascha moaned.