Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I doubted that. Sandra, my sexy big sister, was already that.

"Please, please, make me into Mihaela," Mikhail moaned.

Sascha mounted him, grabbing his dick in guiding it to her pussy. She pressed the tip of his cock right against her shaved folds. Then she plunged her cunt down him. She gasped as she took him to the hilt, her back arching and big tits bouncing. Disgust flicked across her face.

I was glad to see that.

She rode him, her eyes staring at me. So were his. They both watched me as she worked her pussy up and down his cock. She moaned and he groaned, their incestuous passion building up towards an electrifying finish.

Sascha moaned louder and louder as she rode her big brother. Her tits heaved as her blonde hair danced around her shoulders. He groaned, his face so eager for it. There was no way he could last long in his little sister's snatch.

"Fuck, yes!" Mikhail growled.

Sascha gasped. His incestuous seed must be flooding her pussy. I shuddered, my pussy clutching as everyone held their breath. Then Sascha threw herself back, ripping herself off her brother's dick and falling on her elbows and ass.

I grimaced as his cock kept spurting cum and splashed on her tits. But then it happened.

He changed.

The studio audience gasped in awe as his hard dick begin to shrink. I didn't go soft. It vanished as his body flowed. Joy Beaver grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard, her eyes bulging. Mikhail's face grew feminine. The whiskers faded from his cheeks. His blonde hair grew long.

His muscular chest began to flow, forming a pair of huge tits. Her arms grew slender. As did her thighs. Her waist. She went from a muscle-bound guy to an athletic woman. Someone fit and gorgeous. Toned muscles, but not bulging ones.

"I'm a woman!" Mihaela gasped. She stood up, her hand shooting down to her thick bush. She rubbed at her flesh. "I have a pussy! I have tits! I'm a woman now, Kimberly!"

"She is," Joy Beaver moaned. She swayed beside me. "She really, really is. There were no special effects. This happened."

"Yep," I said, Sascha panting as she stared up at her new sister.

Then she popped to her feet, threw her arms around her gender-swap big sister's neck, and just kissed Mihaela. Their lips melted together in incestuous passion. I groaned, watching the two blondes making out.

It was like when I turned my twin brother Andrew into my twin sister Andrea. It was amazing. A miracle made by the ring on my finger.

Mihaela and Sascha were kissing with such passion. I glanced behind me and smiled as my darling Erika was coming out with a fleshy strap-on in her hands. A big smile spread on my lips as my Indian girlfriend, her belly still swollen with our daughter, reached me.

"Oh, and this is Kimberly's baby momma," said Joy Beaver. "Everyone, this is the lucky Erika Nair. The love of Kimberly's life."

"We've loved each other ever since we were kiddies," I said. "But now that we're eighteen, we've gone beyond friendship to be true lovers. Yes, Erika is the love of my life. And she's going to have my daughter any day now. The first human being born of two mothers."

The audience cheered so loudly. Erika squirmed, clearly embarrassed by the attention. I pulled her to me and kissed her, loving the feel of her swollen belly rubbing into my stomach. Her lips were so soft. So hot.

I took the strap-on dildo from her as our tongues danced together. I savored this so much, the cheers and wolf-whistles from the watchers were so exciting. I was so glad about this. So happy that we could share this.

"Thank you for this," I said. "Do you want Mihaela to eat your pussy out while I fuck her with the strap-on?" I turned to the studio audience. "Do you want to see my sexy and pregnant girlfriend cum on Mihaela's mouth?"

The studio audience hollered again, their applause thundering.

"They want what they want," Joy Beaver said. "You okay with this, Erika?"

"Well, I have appeared in many of Kimberly's OnlyFan videos," my girlfriend said. "And we've had sex in public before. So, sure! Let's do it on live, national television!"

That had the studio audience cheering even louder. They were so eager to witness it. I turned the harness of the strap-on rounds of the dildo thrust up before me and stepped into it. I quickly drew the vinyl up my pale thighs. I had just a touch of olive in my hue. Just a hint of my Korean heritage.

Erika sank into the seat and spread her thighs. Her shaved, pregnant snatch dripped with juices. I loved the sight as I adjusted the strap-on dildo so the base rubbed against my clit. I shuddered as I felt that plastic massaging me.

The gender-swap Mihaela moved into position. She sank to her knees before my lover. Mihaela's pale hands placed on Erika's red-brown thighs. The blonde slid her fingers up my girlfriend's legs. I loved the sight of Mihaela leaning forward to feast on that snatch I'd bred.

I moved up behind Mihaela is Erika gasped, "Oh, fuck, eat my snatch you lezzie slut!"

"That's right," I moaned as I fell to my knees. My big tits bounced. "You're a woman now. Just a lesbian-whore for pussy now!"

"I was always a whore for pussy," Mihaela moaned.

Grinning, I pressed the dildo into her juicy, blonde bush. The fleshy end of the dildo vanished into her curls and found the folds of her new pussy. She moaned into my girlfriend's cunt, the naughty, new woman feeling that thick shaft about to ram into her new snatch.

"Are you ready to get fucked like a lesbian-slut?" I demanded. "Because the crowd is ready for you to be fucked like one!"

"YES!" squealed the crowd. "FUCK THAT LEZZIE-SLUT! FUCK THAT LEZZIE-SLUT! FUCK THAT LEZZIE-SLUT!"

"Fuck me!" I just managed to hear Mihaela gasping out over the cheers of the crowd.

So I fucked that lezzie-slut.

I buried the dildo into her new snatch, the base pressing hard on my clit. I savored that burst of ecstasy that showered through my pussy. I loved that moment. Fucking a girl with a strap-on was such an amazing treat. Just such a delight to ram my girl-cock into her pussy.

I gripped Mihaela's slender waist and pounded her pussy with my dildo. I reveled in this power. It was such a rush to do this to her. My big boobs bounced and heaved as I buried the sex toy into her cunt again and again. She moaned into Erika's pussy.

"FUCK THAT LEZZIE-SLUT!" cheered behind me.

I loved the chanting of the studio audience as I fucked the gender-swap slut hard. I buried my dildo into Mihaela's new cunt. She feasted on Erika's snatch, licking and lapping at my pregnant girlfriend's yummy twat.

"Yes, yes, eat my pussy!" Erika moaned, her hands rubbing over her red-brown tummy. She had such a big and swollen belly, only days from delivering her daughter.

"Yes, yes, you better eat her out and make her cum, slut!" I moaned as I pounded Mihaela's new cunt.

"I will!" The gender-swapped slut moaned.

My big boobs slapped together as I drilled that dildo in and out of Mihaela's juicy cunt. Her pussy cream smeared at the fleshy shaft, frothing into white streaks. Such a hot sight to see as I pumped away at her. I buried into her again and again.

The base of the dildo massaged my clit. That naughty bud burst with sparks that showered through me. They swelled the pressure in my cunt. I rose towards my orgasm with every thrust into Mihaela's wet twat.

"FUCK THAT LEZZIE-SLUT!"

I pounded Mihaela's hot snatch. My hands gripped her waist as she moaned into Erika's pussy. My girlfriend shuddered, her face twisting with delight. It was so sexy to see. I was so glad that Mihaela was giving my love so much pleasure.

"Yes, get that tongue in my cunt," Erika moaned. "Oh, Mihaela, you're just a pussy-licking whore!"

"What's better than pussy?" Mihaela asked.

"Nothing!" I moaned, thrusting so hard into her twat.

My clit throbbed more and more with every thrust. The dildo's thick base brought me closer and closer to cumming. To just bursting with rapture. I rammed the dildo into Mihaela's snatch, my pussy on the verge of erupting.

"Fuck, yes, make my girlfriend cum!" I moaned as my clit burst with delight.

"Yes, yes, keep sucking on my clit, you new slut!" Erika moaned, her pregnant belly and big boobs heaving.

Her face twisted with rapture, ecstasy clenching her cheeks. She bucked. Squealed. I just knew my darling girlfriend was cumming hard on Mihaela's lips. Juices were gushing out of Erika's twat and bathing the blonde, gender-swapped whore.

I loved that. It had me drilling the dildo so deep and hard into Mihaela's snatch. My pussy burned. I plowed to the hilt in her. The base massaged my clit. My bud detonated with ecstasy.

I climaxed.

I gripped Mihaela's big boobs as I came. My pussy convulsed, juices gushing down my thighs. Hot waves of delight had me quivering. My huge tits smacked together as I squealed out for the entire nation to hear. To witness.

"KIMBERLY!" cheered the crowd. "KIMBERLY! KIMBERLY!"

They celebrated my orgasm. I groaned, a goddess among mortals. The most perfect woman changing the world with the ring on her finger. I gasped as my mind drowned in ecstasy. The pleasure gushing out of my pussy drowned my thoughts.

"Oh, cumming as a woman is amazing!" moaned Mihaela into Erika's pussy.

"Oh, it is," Joy Beaver whimpered as she watched. "Ladies, this is the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. Kimberly has real power. We were all fortunate to witness what she can do!"

My orgasm rippled through me. Waves after waves of rapture gushed out of my cunt and swept through my flesh. My mind drank them in. I reveled in them. I savored every moment of those wonderful delights smothering my thoughts.

I was a lesbian goddess. Everyone needed to know it.

Everyone.

I hit this peak. I shuddered there, my big tits swaying as my orgasm died into writhing bliss. I felt so good. Just so wickedly delicious. I had a great orgasm. Now it was time to make another wish. I had a juicy pussy right here. I wouldn't give Mihaela any special task.

Instead, I'd use her pussy to feed a wish that would be outstanding.

I ripped my dildo out of Mihaela's pussy. She was still mewling in delight, rubbing her face into Erika's shaved snatch. My girlfriend panted, her red-brown boobs jiggling. She twisted her milk-coated nipples, gasping at the pleasure.

"Can I eat your pussy now, Kimberly?" moaned Sascha. "He was number one hundred. You promised."

"Eat my cunt slut!" I hissed and thrust my fingers into her gender-swapped sister's juicy snatch. The fingers of my left hand. Middle and ring.

Sascha fell to her knees behind me. She pressed her face into my shaved snatch and licked at me, brushing the base of the dildo. I shuddered as she swiped her tongue through my sensitive folds as I drew in a deep breath and concentrated on my wish.

I imagined that everyone in the world believed I was their goddess. That I was the being they worship. Not God or gods or some rock. Me.

Sascha thrust her tongue into my pussy, swirling around in me as Mihaela gasped. The ring was drinking in her pussy juices. I felt them flowing into that band of gold as it corroded away. It was such a wish. Such a powerful one.

"My pussy?" gasped Mihaela. "My pussy is going dry!"

Her pussy was. I could feel all the juices flowing into my ring. She became drier and drier. I felt the ring corroding around my digit now. There wasn't enough pussy juices in her cunt to feed it.

Panic shot through me.

"No, no, no!" I moaned. I pulled out my fingers, not a drop of cunt cream on them. They were dry. The ring was turning blacker and blacker, bits of it were flaking off.

I had to save it.

I couldn't use Erika's pussy. I had already used her juices. The nearest woman I hadn't used was Joy Beaver.

"Get over here right the fuck now!" I shouted at Joy Beaver.

"Yes, my Goddess!" she breathed as she darted to me, her round tits bouncing.

The wish had worked, at least, but I was about to lose the ring. I thrust my hand up into her thick bush and found the entrance to her pussy. I jammed my fingers into her cunt. She gasped as she felt what I did.

The magical ring that P had given me drank all of Joy Beaver's cunt cream.

I felt the ring grow more and more solid. It was thickening. Replacing what had corrupted away. It was transforming, maybe through alchemy, women's pussy juices into gold. Magical gold. The gold that let me change reality.

I panted, keeping the ring in her pussy. I still felt it drinking her juices. And then... I felt it starting to go dry.

It wasn't enough. This was too huge.

I threw a look over my shoulder at all those women in the audience. All those women I had never met before. I had planned on giving them blessings, I needed to use some of their pussy juices now.

"Form a line so I can finger your twats!" I shouted at the studio audience. "I need to get my fingers in your cunts NOW!"

"YES, GODDESS!" exploded from them.

I ripped my fingers out of Joy Beaver's pussy, watching the ring corroding once more. Metal flicked off like soot. Fear rippled through me as I turned and saw that the first of the women were reaching me. She was holding up her skirt, her panties thrust the side to show off some of her black bush.

It was enough to let me thrust my fingers into her cunt. She had thick pussy lips and a tight snatch. I shuddered as I felt the ring sucking in her cunt cream. How many would it take? There was a good forty women in line. If it was any more than that...

I had just made myself into a Goddess and it may have cost me the power of my ring.

I drained the woman's pussy of her juices and ripped my fingers out to see my ring still flaking away. Terror was beating in my heart. Clawing at my soul. I shoved my fingers into the next woman's cunt. A Black woman trembled there as my ring devoured her pussy juices.

"Oh, your touch is so exhilarating, my Goddess!" she moaned, her mocha-brown face twisting with delight. "I'm so glad that you're in me!"

"Yeah," I muttered, the fear crushing my heart.

I ripped my fingers out of her pussy and shoved them into another cunt. I buried them in deep, the woman gasping and squeezing her naked tits together. She had a motherly face and a look of ecstasy rippling across her features. My ring drank her pussy juices. Devoured them.

And then the next woman's pussy juices. I shuddered as I went into another cunt. A third. A fourth. Finally, in a Latina cutie's twat, I felt my ring drank in all the juices. I shuddered in relief as I pulled out my fingers I saw my ring was perfect.

"Thank, god," I muttered.

"God?" The Latina woman muttered. "Who's god? There's only a Goddess. You."

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "I was just delighting in how amazing your pussy felt. Thank you so much for being such a loyal follower."

"Yes," Erika said. "I know Her Radiance is just thrilled to have you as a follower."

"Holy Consort," breathed the Latina woman. "And the blessed. The Goddess that you carry in your womb. The first Goddess born of two lesbians coming together. I'm such a faithful member of the Church of the Pussy."

Church of the Pussy? Just what had my wish created?

I was so eager to find out as everyone kept coming up to me and staring at me in awe. I started handing out the new blessings. Every odd woman I fingered became a Breeder. And every even woman became a Changer. I sent them out to transform the world.

"What a wonderful show," Joy Beaver said to the camera. "It's always a thrill to see the Goddess Kimberly bestowing her blessings upon the faithful followers. We shall remake this world into a world of lesbians. To a world of peace. I hope you all have a blessed evening. To all my sapphic sisters out there, may Kimberly's pussy cream shower over you."

Then the lights on the camera went out. A producer called out, "And that's the show!"

I trembled in delight at my first live show on national television. I turned to Joy Beaver who stared at me with such worship in her eyes. It wasn't just lust now. She saw me as a Goddess. She clapped her hands together, her cheeks flushed.

"Oh, thank you, Your Divinity," she purred. "It was such an honor to have you on my show. To worship at your pussy. You sanctified me with your juices today, I shall never forget that."

"No, you will not," I said as I shuddered. I had forgotten that Sascha was licking at my cunt. I had been in such a panic despite her tongue lapping at my folds.

I shuddered and let her eat me from behind, the base of the dildo brushing my clit. That felt so delightful. I shuddered, swaying there is Sascha devoured my cunt. She used to think she was such top shit, but now she had a Goddess to devour.

Erika beamed at me. My pregnant lover rubbed at her belly. She winked at me as I trembled on Sascha's lips. Then she raised her breasts, arching a questioning eyebrow at me. She squeezed lightly, white milk beading on her dark-brown nipple.

I leaned over and latched onto her nipple. I suckled and shuddered as her sweet and creamy breast milk flooded into my mouth. I groaned at how wonderful it was to drink her creamy treat. A hot shiver raced through me as I gulped down her motherly delight.

I swallowed it all as Sascha swirled her tongue around my cunt. She feasted on me with such hunger. I groaned about Erika's nub, loving every moment of this. My face contorted in delight as she danced her tongue around my snatch.

I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

She was just so good at worshiping my pussy. She absolutely adored it. Sascha was a cunt-lapping machine. She had gone from homophobic bitch to lezzie slut all thanks to me possessing her. That had been fun making her into that.

I gulped down more and more of Erika's breast milk. I loved the flavor of her creamy treatas it coated my tongue in her sweet flavor. The delight melted down to my belly and my nethers. I was perfect.

"That's it," Erika purred. "My naughty Goddess is just drinking down all my breast milk, isn't she?"

I nodded, savoring the feel of her nipple in my mouth. This was just perfect. Just a true delight to enjoy. I was so glad about it. So thankful that I got to drink her creamy breast milk as Sascha devoured my divine pussy. I was a goddess.

Sascha thrust her tongue into my pussy, swirling around and giving me such pleasure. I shuddered, my entire body quivering with this ecstasy. It was such a wondrous bliss. I enjoyed every second of her churning me up.

I loved it so much. I kept gulping down Erika's breast milk as my orgasm swelled and swelled in me. I came closer and closer to coming on Sascha's wicked mouth. She caressed my labia. My clit.

She suckled on my bud. I squealed around Erika's fat nipple.

I could feel everyone watching me as I drank her breast milk, my hands rubbing at her pregnant belly. I had created a miracle in her with my powers. I quivered, my clit throbbing in Sascha's mouth.

I came closer and closer to bursting with ecstasy.

Closer and closer to showering that bitchy slut with all my cunt cream.

It would be just wonderful. I whimpered, swallowing another mouthful of breast milk as I hurtled towards that moment of climax. Sascha nibbled on my clit with her soft lips. Those felt so wonderful massaging my naughty bud.

Just the sort of delight that I wanted to feel. The sort of delight that would make me explode in ecstasy. I whimpered around Erika's nipple, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her creamy breast milk.

I loved her so much.

I moaned into Erika's mouth as my orgasm exploded in my pussy. I groaned as wave after wave of delight washed through me. My juices gushed out and bathed Sascha's mouth. I soaked her with what she craved.

I broke my kiss with my girlfriend and gasped out, "There's your reward, you naughty slut! Yes, yes, drown in my pussy cream!"