Lesley and Kerry Ch. 02

Story Info
Kerry is becoming Kari and Lesley is sharing fresh creampies.
6.5k words
4.59
12.7k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,578 Followers

I am Lesley and my boyfriend is Kerry. I love his beautiful dick. It is not large, just gorgeous. The color contrast is amazing. As much as I love it, I can rarely cum when he fucks me. He is great at oral sex, though. It took a while but we finally got on the same page sexually. He was inexperienced and quite naïve. I, on the other hand, was quite the slut. I had slept with many guys of all colors and sizes. I am undoubtedly a size queen. So why are Kerry and I a couple? He is the nicest and smartest guy I have ever known. He is also a semi-submissive. Around other people, you would never guess it. That is what makes it so great. We have a wonderful relationship outwardly. Inwardly, I am the leader of our sex life. When I made Kerry aware that I needed big cocks from time to time, he was at first heartbroken. After some time, he admitted that he got off to thinking about me taking a big cock up my pussy. I had given him sloppy seconds and even had him eat me after I had fucked another guy. To make sure that we could develop our relationship, I informed him of my big cock fetish.

Once we cleared the air on that account, he readily accepted the fact that I loved seeing his hard cock in my panties. He not only grew to love that, he also accepted my desire for him to shave his pubic hair and legs. When we lay in bed after sex, I just love our hairless legs intertwined while I rub his flaccid cock through his panties. To top it off, he has a nice round ass. He is shorter than me by an inch. That may be another reason why he was so accepting of my leadership of our sex life.

He being so inexperienced sexually when we met, Kerry was like a clean slate. He learned to eat my pussy the right way and was open to critique and suggestions afterward. The fact that he will eat his cum from my pussy makes it so much better. He will suck my pussy and lick my clit before we have sex and then eat his cum afterwards. I can have orgasms both before and after actual intercourse.

After we agreed on our FLR relationship, I would tell him beforehand if I was going to fuck a guy with a big cock. As I had said before, I had a knack for picking out guys who had big cocks. I didn't always hit it right, but usually. I fucked the average and small dicked guys anyway. Sometimes a situation would come up where the guy and I just clicked and we would have sex before I had a chance to inform Kerry. I would call him immediately after the guy and I parted to let him know I had just been fucked. I would tell him all about the encounter and how well-endowed the lover was. I would tell him how many times the guy had made me cum or how much cum was in my pussy. If we could arrange it, I would meet up with Kerry soon afterward to give him his creampie. I never failed to cum when he was eating cum from my pussy. Whether it was his sperm or my recent lover's, the idea of Kerry servicing my pussy just made me so hot and ready to cum.

At first after we had the discussion of my other lovers, I would have sex with a hung stud and Kerry and I would hang out and have sex immediately afterward. This left quite a lull after my fuck buddy left and when Kerry would come over. I wanted him to have a full creampie and not have to wait so long. The only way I could figure for this to happen was for Kerry to be present or at least in the other room while I had sex.

Just after graduation, Kerry asked me to marry him. I grilled him about my 'outside' sex interest and asked him if he could continue to accept my guidelines after marriage. He assured me that the extra lovers in our relationship had not tarnished our friendship and what was more, he said that he thought that it enhanced our relationship. He fully accepted his role as a cuckold. We even enjoyed stories on the net that described this type of relationship. We got some really good ideas of some exciting scenarios that other couples engaged in. Even the fiction stories were so erotic that we agreed to try out some of the ideas.

We had a medium sized wedding. We both had gotten good jobs after graduation. In fact, we were both hired by the companies where we had done our internships. Or starting salaries were good compared to some of our friends'. We had good benefits and good vacation allowances. Eventually this led to some vacations in very nice places. We continued our 'cuckold' relationship. I even encouraged Kerry to find a fuck buddy himself. I offered to find him a girlfriend for sex. I thought it would be hot to come home to him after I had been fucked and taste another woman on his pretty cock. He said he appreciated the offer but he would rather remain my cuckold. If anything, he became even more submissive sexually after we got married. He would ask to shave my legs and pussy for me. He even loved painting my toenails. Of course, he continued wearing my panties. We even shopped for panties together. One of our favorite 'arguments' was when we each claimed the same pair of panties to wear. He loved to wear my panties that I had worn all day at work. I would come home and slip the sexy undies down and give them to him. He would strip down right there and take his panties off. (Yes, he was in panties full time. He only had two pair of briefs just in case he had a medical appointment or had to travel.) He would hand them to me to put in the laundry while he slipped my 'used' panties over his hard cock. Many nights, he would delay taking a shower, instead wanting to savor my aroma arising from the heat he was exuding in my 'used' pair. Knowing this, I would finger myself on the way home to start leaving him my juices.

As I decreased his blow jobs, he didn't seem to mind that much. He seemed to be content eating my pussy and sucking my clit to get me off. I decided to add a little spice to keep him interested. I would let him fuck me and before he came, I would get off him and titty fuck his dick. While pushing my D cups together I would let the pretty pink head of his cock move up nearly to my chin and then back into my cleavage. It really drove him wild and I thought he enjoyed this more than a blow job. I tried to time his movement so he would cum deeply into my cleavage. Occasionally I mistimed him and he shot all over my face. It didn't matter because I fed him his cum back anyway. I really liked feeling him licking the batter off my boobs the most.

After college, we were very busy with our new jobs and right at first our 'cuckolding' was hard to arrange. It was not like college where I could find a guy to fuck me in five minutes. We still regaled each other with our previous encounters. I would recount which of my lovers had the largest cock. Sexually, I seldom gave him a blow job. That was part of the plan. He ate my pussy almost every time we had sex. For him, when we did not have intercourse, I would tease his cock and ass through his panties. Over time we both gravitated to sexier panties. He loved the see-through type and so did I. Anytime I could see his beautiful cock through the panties, I was excited. I especially liked to see him cum in those transparent ones. His cock would throb and spurt inside those panties while some of his sperm leaked through. I would suck this up and snowball it back to him.

With this becoming a bigger part of our sex lives, I decided to see if he was open to a little more feminization. I didn't want to push him but I was curious. He just loved to please me. He was then using a depilatory cream on his legs and always shaved his cock and balls. I got him to shave his underarms and what little chest hair he had. He was then hairless below the top of his head. I usually rubbed him down with moisturizing cream at night and paid careful attention to his beautiful dick. One night I asked him to wear one of my teddy gowns while we fucked. He didn't hesitate. It was one of the best orgasms I had on his cock. I guess it is not just the size of the cock that matters to me. A lot has to do with the exciting lead up to the actual fucking. I let him know many times over how hot he was wearing my gown and fucking me hard and fast.

As work became more routine, we both wanted to start escalating the cuckold lifestyle. I didn't want to have sex with anyone we knew or that I worked with. Occasionally, I would go to a bar or club and get picked up. I would call Kerry and tell him where I would be and who I was with. Afterward, I would go home and fill him in on the details. One time I hooked up with a black guy who, it turned out did not have a big cock. He filled me full of cum and that was nice. But I didn't orgasm. (Size queen syndrome). That time I told Kerry that the black guy had a nine-inch cock that was very thick. It didn't matter. He seemed to relish the thought of a huge cock tearing away at my pussy. It being a black guy made him even more excited. I thought that this little fib would re-enforce the myth about black men. Given my talent for picking up big cocks, I found that most of the black men I picked up were indeed above normal in size. Luckily, I happened onto a few who were massive. The largest white guy I let fuck me was nowhere near the size of the black guys.

It was becoming obvious to me that if I picked up a black guy, my chances of getting a big cock increased considerably. I had no problem with fucking white or brown men. If I knew that they had large cocks, it was easy. I was pretty discreet when I did this. I didn't want to frequent the same places too often and become known as a slut. I guess I am a slut but I have too much to lose if I let it get out of control. The quick fucks were good because I got to share the details with my husband. However, it did leave a little to be desired. I wanted Kerry to enjoy the actual fucking also. Sure, we fucked a lot but talking about a guy in the past or more especially one I had just fucked seemed to get Kerry's motor running at high speed.

Variety was the highlight of our sexual relationship. It was role playing. It was straight fucking. It was having him please me while I denied him access to my pussy. Mutual masturbation. Dressing him in my lingerie. Keeping him smooth. It was mostly my choice how I wanted to have sex. Or not have sex for that matter. He had trouble watching me masturbate or use one of my dildos while I made him stand fully clothed at the end of the bed. By then, he was always in panties and I alternated complimenting him on how he looked and talking down to him about being a sissy. He seemed to like the light humiliation but I watched for signs of him tiring of the role playing. Outside of sex, our relationship was quite normal. We talked about everything. Our social plans. Finances. Vacations. I made sure not to humiliate him when we were not having sex. I made absolutely certain that I would never humiliate him in public. In fact, I took on the role of a doting wife when we were out with friends. It was not an act, even. I truly love Kerry.

Picking up guys in bars soon became blasé. We both wanted to further the excitement. It wasn't like we did this weekly or even monthly. It was a spicy addition to our sex life. We were going to go further away from home to raise the limit a little. If we went fifty miles or more away, we agreed that we would get a hotel room beforehand. We both knew that finding a guy to fuck me while Kerry watched was not going to be easy. It would be up to me to get the guy hot enough to go along with it. It took a few dry runs before we were able to play out our new scenario.

We decided to go to a club but separate soon after we got there. It would be a short drive back to our hotel. If we struck out again, we would still have rabid sex by ourselves. On this night I spotted a nice-looking guy that appeared to be several years younger than us. He was over six feet tall and chiseled. But he seemed to be too cool or waiting for the right girl to come along. I was dressed in a red dress with plenty of cleavage showing. If I raised my arms too high, my thong would show. I wore a pair of 'fuck me' stilettos. I 'accidently' let the sexy red thong show for some quick glimpses if anyone was looking. According to Kerry later on, I had plenty of observers. Anyway, Mr. Cool Stud eventually approached me and asked me to dance. I accepted. We danced a few dances and I made sure to get very close to him with my boobs or ass. I noticed a good bulge in his trousers. He was a white guy, so I was taking a chance on getting an average cock.

When the music changed to something a little slower, we embraced and he kissed me on the lips. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and pulled him closer. His cock was pressing into my stomach.

He asked my name and I told him 'Andrea'.

"Darren." He replied.

"So, Andrea, why don't we go find someplace more comfortable?"

"I would love to but I am here with my husband."

"Oh, wow, Andrea. I am sorry. I thought we were kind of clicking."

"Well, we are. Thomas and I have a special night out every few months. All is fair. But to be safe, we make sure he is present. He is over there watching. If you like, you and I can go back to our hotel. Thomas will see us leave and give us a while to get acquainted. He will let himself in if you are willing.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Actually, no."

"Is this some kind of a game? Or, uh, are you guys going to knock me in the head and rob me?"

"No. Absolutely not. I don't blame you for being cautious. No, Thomas and I have a cuckold relationship. Sexually, he is submissive. Otherwise, he is quite normal. I love him deeply. He has the prettiest dick I have ever seen. However, I like big cocks every so often. So, do you have a big cock to satisfy me. Thomas loves to see me fully satisfied by a big cock."

"Wow."

"So, what will it be stud? Do you want to fuck me while my husband watches? I can ride with you to our hotel. You are welcome to scope it out and if you feel uncomfortable, leave. Here, let me get Thomas over here."

I motioned Kerry over making sure that I called him Thomas first.

"Thomas. Tell my new friend, Darren, that you want him to fuck Andrea's hot pussy while you watch."

Kerry got the message quickly.

"Well, Andrea, I guess you make the rules. I might compliment you on your selection. He is bigger than me and more handsome. Do you think that he measures up? You know, measures up."

As discreetly as I could, I felt up Darren's cock through his pants.

"Yes, Honey. I think so. I saw quite a bulge when we were making out and it feels much bigger than yours."

Kerry said, "Well, Darren, it is up to you. We like to go out and have a good time from occasionally. Andrea is a size queen and I just can't make her cum with my little dick."

"Oh, Honey." I said. "You make it sound so vulgar. I love your dick and you are not little. I have fucked many guys who were smaller than you. I love that you want to see me cum on a big cock and I hope Darren here is willing to take a chance that we are not criminals."

"Man, you guys are far out there. I have heard of this but I'll tell you this is my first time seeing it in person."

Thomas (Kerry) said, "Actually it is not that unusual. Most couples meet guys over the internet. By the time they have an initial meet and greet and then have a second meeting for sex, it takes weeks sometimes. We are more spontaneous. Andrea is very careful in picking her 'dates'. It is a compliment that she picked you. As you can see, I would hardly be capable of kicking your ass. I assure you this is on the up and up. Anyway, if you would like, we will leave you alone and move on to our next candidate. As you have probably noticed there are plenty of men here who have been ogling 'Andrea' all night."

"Oh man, this is so weird."

"Yeah," Kerry said. "You won't think it is weird when you sink your cock in her hot pussy."

"Shit, uh, heck yes. Let's go."

I took Darren by the hand and led him outside. He guided me to his car. I got in with him and kissed him on the lips.

"See, Darren. You are in control now. You could kidnap me and take me anywhere. So, relax and let's go to our hotel. I want to suck your cock. Thomas will not bother us. He is going to enjoy this almost as much as we will. By the way, Thomas loves to clean me up. If you don't feel comfortable with that you can leave after we fuck. I would rather we have a second round, though. Like I said, Thomas really loves cleaning me up and fucking my sloppy pussy later."

When we got to the hotel room, Darren looked around and decided that there were no hidden criminals. I took his pants down and was pleasantly surprised to find a six inch long flaccid cock. It wasn't pretty. He had lots of pubic hair which I hate. As I began licking and sucking his thick cock, it grew to around eight inches. The circumference was growing in proportion to the length. I was happy that I had again scored a big cock. I couldn't take all of him in my mouth. I would have to work on that. I got up and removed my dress and thong. I helped him out of the rest of his clothing and lay back on the bed. It was about this time that Kerry (aka, Thomas) entered with his own key card. Darren looked toward the door and Kerry smiled at us. He moved to the chair across the room and took his pants off. He was, of course, wearing a pair of bright red panties. (To match my thong, Silly).

Once Darren began feeling more comfortable, I lay beside him kissing him. Our legs intertwined as he felt my breasts and down to my slick pussy. I indicated for him to roll onto his back and I mounted him reverse cowgirl where I could look directly at my husband who was beginning to stroke his beautiful cock. I shook my finger at him, cautioning him not to cum. I wanted his cum inside me later after Darren left. Darren, for his part was lying back enjoying my thrusts on his thick cock. I rode him gently at first until I began feeling that certain vibration in my clitoris. I gently touched myself there even though it was not necessary. If the cock was big enough, I could cum without touching my clit. As I got closer, I could sense that he was thrusting with some urgency also. I leaned forward more, taking my husband out of view. This allowed me to place my clit closer to his thrusting cock and feel the magnificent sensation of fullness.

Suddenly, I exploded in an intense orgasm.

"Oh, Ohhhh. Fuck. Fuck. God damn fuck me. Fuck. Ohhhh. Ohhh. God, yes."

I tried to fuck his cock off his body. When I felt his blast of cum to my uterus, he began groaning as he came and came inside me. He was a heavy cummer. I could feel the pressure of the first few blasts. Then I could not feel quite the sensation but he was thrusting indicating that he was still pasting my womb with his seed. I didn't want to touch my clit because I wanted to save my intense orgasms for a second helping and later for my husband to suck me off.

When I sensed that Darren was spent, I held my pussy while I moved off his softening cock. I asked him if he could take a break while my husband made love to my pussy with his mouth. Kerry came over to the bed when Darren got up. He kept his panties on, not showing his beautiful hard dick to Darren. I moved my hand and Kerry started sucking the flow off my outer lips. When he got all that, he penetrated my honey pot and started licking the semen as it moved down to his mouth. He felt so good to my pussy. He seemed to be savoring the taste of fresh cum. It was quite a new experience for both of us and we agreed later that this was the best creampie we had ever made.

Darren watched in awe as Kerry devoured his semen coming from my pussy. It took a while and there was no hurry. I just love to be licked like that whether I have been freshly fucked or not. I kept my hard clit out of Kerry's lips. The night was still young and my pussy could take plenty of dick. When Kerry finished cleaning me up, he got up. His panties showed a large wet spot in front. I thought for a moment that he had already cum. He was just leaking precum so rapidly that he as a swampy mess. I knew his balls and dick would be lathered up. I was hoping Darren would recover quickly. Maybe seeing my husband lick his cum from my pussy excited him. My hopes were realized when he took Kerry's place back in the bed and began feeling my breasts and kissing me.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,578 Followers
12