Lesley and Kerry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second round was slower. Darren fucked me missionary. He was reaching places that my husband could not. The fullness and pressure on my clit was so satisfying. I like it like that. Slow and steady. Kerry came over and kissed me while Darren was filling my pussy. He got into a good position and was rubbing my boobs also. By then, Darren was not so apprehensive. Kerry in panties seemed to ease any doubts about being tricked or hurt by us. He seemed to be enjoying himself. Kerry and I were certainly enjoying his big hard cock. My second orgasm was a kind of building, rolling one where I could feel it coming but it lingered. I just couldn't quite get there. Darren kept the pounding pressure until I did cum finally. He was much more subdued as he deposited his second load of sperm into me.

"Oh, oh, Thomas. Darren is making me cum with his cock. It is so big. It feels so good in my pussy."

Darren continued to saw into me until he had obviously spent his entire load. I felt him begin to soften. I kissed him on the lips.

"You are so good, Darren. If you are finished, how about letting yourself out after you get dressed. Thanks for a great time. I want my husband to enjoy my well-fucked pussy again. Later he will sink his pretty dick into me. We both thank you for the lubrication."

Kerry sucked Darren's cum until it was mostly gone. There was still enough coating my uterine walls to provide the slippery penetration of his dick.

"Oh, fuck, Lesley. Your pussy feels so wet and slimy. He shot loads of cum into you, My Darling. I feel like a toothpick in a gallon jug. Can you even feel me?"

"When you bottom out, I feel you on my clit. But, yeah, I can't feel your dick against my vaginal walls. Do you like my stretched cunt, though."

"God, yes, Baby. It is a sensation I can hardly describe. Sometimes when we are fucking you seem to expand as you get more excited. I don't know how to explain it. It is like a band around the bottom of my dick but the front and head are in a vacuum. Oh, god, I am cumming."

I loved to hear that. Kerry shot spurt after spurt into me. As soon as he finished, he moved down and sucked the third load of cum from my pussy. As he finished sucking the flow, he began licking my pussy lips moving up to my clit. He licked it and applied pressure to it. I began moving my hips against his tongue until I brought myself off yet again.

"Wow, Kerry. That was a nice cock. Did you like being here while your nasty wife fucked him?"

"It was better than I thought it would be. Instead of being jealous, I was turned on. I guess you could see from my dick being hard in your panties."

"Oh, Baby. I love to see you in panties. It is funny how you have a nice dick and don't mind if I experience bigger cocks. See what I am talking about? Darren's cock made me cum but it is not pretty. Yours is pretty. A dick is not feminine in any way, but yours comes the closest. Wearing panties suits you. I love seeing you in them. I love how you wear my dirty ones. I love to move my nose to your crotch and smell hot pussy. Between a big cock and your pretty dick, I'll take your dick every time. I just use the big cocks to get off. I mean, it just touches something inside me to see a huge cock about to stretch my pussy. The sensation is fantastic. A big dildo is good, but the real thing is the best. No matter how much big cock I get, I still love yours as my own.

After our tryst with Darren, Kerry and I settled back into a routine of activities and love making. We were more traditional except for the fact that I was always on top. Either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl seemed to be our favorite position. Kerry never complained nor did he ever express any reservations about my sexual dominance. He was in panties full time. I had a good routine if I got home before him. I would wait for him to come through the front door and immediately unzip his trousers or jeans. I would feel inside to make sure he was wearing panties. It got so that he would have an erection almost every time he saw my car in the garage when he arrived. We both loved the routine. It was just a lovely way for me to greet him. I would follow with a hello kiss and we would have a drink and talk about our day.

On a whim, I ordered two pair of crotchless pantyhose. One night I told Kerry to shower and remove all his pubic and body stubble. I had already showered. While he was in the shower, I put on a pair of the pantyhose. It didn't really matter which was which. Even though I was a little taller, we were very close to the same size. In fact, Kerry had a nice butt. It was a little fuller than most men. I had done my makeup a little slutty. Just a little. I pulled the crotchless hose up and added a five-inch spiked stiletto. I laid out his pantyhose and waited for him to come out of the shower. I lay on the bed and pretended to read a magazine. Kerry was about to put on his panties when I stopped him.

"I thought we would be a little different tonight, Baby. Try on those pantyhose to match mine. No panties either."

Without any protest, he slipped his feet into his hosiery and then pulled the legs up like all women would do.

"I am impressed, Baby. You did that like a real pro. Have you worn pantyhose before?"

He gave that caught in the cookie jar look. It was the first time that he had indicated an interest in feminine clothing. And I had thought that I had started it.

"Let me see you."

He stood up and made sure the band and seams were placed correctly. His dick was as beautiful as ever. I got off the bed and stood in front of him. Naturally I towered over him with my spiked heels on.

"You look hot in silk, Honey. Tonight, you are not Kerry. You are Kari."

I softened the K and made it sound like 'car' with a long E on the end. I had never referred to him in a feminine character before and I watched for any sign of reluctance on his part. He grinned and felt the silky material.

"I guess I can be Leslie, instead of Lesley. Not much difference except the spelling. I'll have to come up with a variation more masculine so I can enjoy my pretty girlfriend. So now, my lovely Kari, you are my sweet submissive. Get up here and make love to my pussy with your pretty mouth."

I kicked the heels off and lay back on the bed. Kari was ready to please. He got between my legs and did his oral magic. I came on his tongue as he tickled my clit. After my orgasm, I moved under the covers and invited him to snuggle with me. Our legs intertwined. The feel of our silky clad legs was mesmerizing to me. Kerry (Kari) told me afterwards that it was the sexiest thing we had ever done. After cuddling a while, I rode Kari's face until I blasted another gush of girl cum into his mouth. It was such fun making love like that.

"Did you enjoy that, Kari?"

"Oh, yeah, Leslie. It felt so good under the covers with our legs rubbing together in these sexy hose. How did you ever think of that?"

"Oh, I don't really know. You look so good in panties, I thought that seeing your shaved legs in the pantyhose with your pretty dick sticking out, it would be so naughty. So, uh, well, something we shared. Just two of us. By the way, your legs are pretty, all smooth in the pantyhose. I bet you would look good in a stiletto just like mine. Too bad you are just a little bigger in the foot. Maybe I'll work on that."

"You're kidding, right?"

"I was. But it is interesting. You feel so feminine with your legs touching mine. And you performed lesbian sex on me. You didn't cum and you haven't complained. Tell you what. Let me take my pantyhose off first. You can cum on my breasts. Okay?"

Well, Kari got right to it. He stood over me while my head was just off the side of the bed. I licked his smooth scrotum while he pumped his cum all over my boobs. I held it all between my big breasts until he slurped all of it off me. I kissed his softening dick.

As we were getting up to shower, I told Kari to make sure he took the pantyhose off carefully. They were expensive and I didn't want them to run. He was careful. I told him I would hand wash both pairs. When he got out of the shower, the pantyhose were hanging on a drying rack I had placed over the shower enclosure. I left them up there as a reminder to my sweet little cuckold hubby that we would do that again.

With Kerry feeling very comfortable with light feminization and his acceptance of my proclivity for seeking out big cocks, I felt like we had a mutual understanding of our ongoing relationship. I knew that we would inevitably change our focus as we got older but we were having so much fun that we decided to live out our fetishes. Kerry even admitted that he had a secret fetish for lingerie. Now that I had awakened that in him, he was more than happy to pursue it further. When I had suggested that he would look good in heels while he was in pantyhose, he feigned reluctance. Later, he brought up the topic.

"Hun," he said, "The pantyhose have been hanging on the shower rod for a while now. Are you going to put them up?"

"Well, I could, Baby. But would you like to have that experience again. It's been a bit and I think you really liked seeing me in stilettos, crotchless pantyhose and topless."

"Yeah, Honey, that would be great. I loved the feel of our legs sliding against each other."

"Oh, yes, Honey, that was so sexy. Some might say taboo. However, I read some articles that say that many couples experiment with some forms of crossdressing in the bedroom. You might think it unbecoming but with your gorgeous dick and slick balls and legs, you would be the envy of many, many women. Not only is your ass somewhat of a chick ass, your legs are beautiful in hosiery. I bet you would look great in stockings and garters. Oh, and the other night I mentioned that you would be much taller and look sexy in some heels also. Would you like that the next time we play pantyhose?"

"Uh, well, don't you think that would be a little too much? I have never worn heels. It looks like they would hurt your feet, sort of."

"Oh, don't be silly honey. I wear them all the time. Do I look like they hurt? I mean if you stand on your feet all day, it is a little uncomfortable. What they do is highlight your calves. I bet you would look good in a pair. I'll see what I can come up with and maybe tomorrow night you can be Kari (Car-ee) again. Would you like that? I know I would love to be serviced by my lesbian lover."

The next day, I had a brainstorm. There was no sense investing big money on a pair of heels for Kari. He would never wear them out in public. (I didn't think). I hit a few resale shops and eventually found exactly what I was looking for. They were darling. Size 91/2. Red patent. 5" heel. Perfect. I grabbed them up and paid the budget price. They were very gently worn and looked great. That evening, Kari got home after I did. I was already in my pantyhose. Topless like before and wearing my spiked stilettos. I had a light dinner prepared. We hurried through dinner even though Kerry couldn't seem to keep his eyes off my big breasts. I urged him up to the shower and told him I would be ready when he came out. His pantyhose were still hanging on the shower rack. When he came out, I presented him with the heels.

"Here, Kari. Wear these. I want to show you a new position. I slipped the heels on his stockinged feet. They were perfect. I moved over to the side of the bed and kicked my heels off. I spread my feet wide apart and told Kari to see if my pussy was wet enough for him to stick his pretty 'clit' into it."

He dropped down to his knees and sought my dripping snatch. There was no doubt that I was lubed up but I wanted him to service me orally anyway. He probed my depths with his tongue and licked the full length of my slit, even gliding across my rosebud. We had never done that before and the sensation made me ecstatic. When I came on his tongue, I invited him to sink that beautiful clitoris into my vagina.

"Come on, Girlfriend, bump clits with your mistress."

He eagerly moved into my wet folds. The angle of his cock due to the elevated heels placed pressure on my clit. It was similar to the way I moved my body against a cock to push myself onto my lover's pubic bone. The sensation was very pleasing. Not quite what I got out of a massive cock, but good anyway.

He sawed away at my pussy. As his pelvic bone contacted my ass, I could feel the slight friction of our pantyhose as they slid across each other briefly. Sure, I would rather have a big cock penetrating me in that position but Kari's beautiful feminine looking clit was just what we needed that night. After he came in me, I felt his cock turning soft almost immediately. He slipped out and I turned facing him.

"On your knees, my beautiful Kari. Eat my fresh cum. It is always delicious."

He folded his legs back and balanced on his knees. I wrapped one of my legs around his head and thrust my dripping taco onto his face. Another fantastic creampie for my semi-lesbian lover. After we took our pantyhose off, I washed them up and hung them to dry. We showered together touching each other and laughing joyfully at our new fetish.

12