Lesley and Kerry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Kerry. I love you. I would never make you feel humiliated. I want you to be excited because I am so excited that we found this kink. I mean, I don't want to give up big cock and certainly not big black cock but you are so supportive of my needs and I just want the excitement of going overboard once in a while. You didn't mind being dressed when Ron and I fucked. You seemed to enjoy holding his cock while I took him. That, by the way, was fantastic. It was almost like a signed contract that you wanted me to get fucked by that beautiful black cock."

Kerry didn't argue the point. We had already passed that bridge years ago as far as my need for bigger cocks. He still agreed that it was the nature of our relationship. He was admittedly submissive and knew that I was the dominant one sexually. He loved the dynamics. For some men, the cuckold relationship would be too threatening after a while but Kerry was not some men. He literally worshipped me and would do anything for me. In return, I was careful about his feelings and showed my love for him in every way possible. I might have to decide one day to leave all that behind. If we started a family, we would not want that type of relationship. Taking the option of marriage held certain responsibility that was different from wild singles. Well, we were wild marriage partners, but you know what I mean.

I decided it was time to move on to our second candidate that Kerry had selected. Jason was another guy I had corresponded with on email and zoom. He was as good looking as Ron and maybe a little more athletic looking. Kerry contacted him for the face to face. He was also very obliging, so they met for lunch one day. Kerry told me that Jason was a little more assertive than Ron had been. He said that at first it seemed to him that Jason was trying to intimidate him. He had played football in college and still worked out regularly in the gym. He had the body of a black Adonis. Kerry said that his arms were bigger than his own legs. They didn't talk too much about cock size. Kerry said that he was going to leave that to me when we met in person. We already knew that he was well endowed because there were references to his size in our communication.

Kerry next moved to the topic that he wasn't sure Jason would go for. In fact, Kerry had trouble introducing the subject. He told Jason that he was a willing cuckold but our love was solid and steadfast. He mentioned that he was a comfortable submissive to me. Kerry said that since I was sexually dominant that we experimented with role reversal and gender bending. He was surprised when Jason smiled and told him he thought that was cute. Since Kerry would be present when the possible mating occurred, he wondered if Jason would be okay with Kerry being feminized as Kari. Jason was very intrigued by the idea. He told Kerry that some black men bragged about assaulting homosexuals but he thought that it was mostly swagger. If people wanted to be treated fairly, then they should also treat everyone else fairly. Kerry stressed that he was not homosexual but rather a feminized submissive. Jason understood and apologized for using the term so loosely. The meeting went surprisingly well with that out of the way. Kerry set up a dinner the following week with Jason so we could meet with him to see if we clicked.

I decided to take Kari shopping to get her some new clothes to wear if Jason and I set up a date. We went out with Kerry dressed as Kari and found some really cute ideas that were not terribly expensive. I found a skirt that had some flare to it and immediately saw that she could wear that with garters and stockings and no panties. Even if her 'clitty' got hard, the flared skirt would hide it. It might not have been the perfect match for stockings and garter belt but it still looked nice on her. We had fun trying on clothes in the dressing room. I had finally received the breastforms and Kari wore them in her bra. We decided to get a new bra because the forms were B and Kari's satin bra was an A. We didn't notice anything odd when the sales lady checked us out. Kari was still a little nervous going out dressed. I told her afterwards that it was good practice for her new persona. She would be meeting Jason dressed en femme and I wanted her to take a more active role this time.

I had ordered a gaff panty for Kari that had a rather prominent camel toe in front. I told her we were going casual for the light dinner with Jason. I had her wear a pair of my black yoga pants which were quite tight in the crotch. Her casual top draped just below the waist level making the camel toe really stand out. Kari had on the new B cup bra with her new breastforms. She looked great after I did her makeup and styled the wig. She was a little concerned when I gave her deep eyeshadow along with false eyelashes. I had her add a dark pink lipstick. She was really dolled up. My makeup was similar but a little less flashy. We wore our running shoes. I had told Jason that we were going to dress 'very casual', so he wouldn't feel the need to dress up fancy. I had also talked directly to him and told him to wear sweatpants and sweatshirt with no underwear.

"Remember, Kari, tonight you promised to be more proactive with Jason while we are getting to know each other."

Kari agreed but she didn't yet know what that would entail. I hoped she would be ready to follow my lead and do what I would ask of her. We were ready and Kari drove us to the meeting place. Jason was already there when we walked in. He had texted us where he was sitting. He would not recognize Kari, having only met with Kerry so far. He had only seen me on zoom. I approached first and he got up to give us a quick hug.

"Jason," I said, "This is Kari." I made sure that I emphasized the pronunciation ('kar-ee). You met her alter ego, Kerry, last time. We appreciate your acceptance of the new persona. We have this particular kink which we both enjoy. While we're are a loving couple normally, we are more defined sexually as you can see. I have the best of both worlds actually. A loving indulgent husband and a sexy girlfriend other times. Let's set down and order. I have so much I want to hear from you about who you are. We are excited."

"I'm glad you guys are ready to move forward. It is the first time I have had an experience like this. Usually, I pick up women in clubs but I have found that the websites give a better bang for your buck. You can peruse the offerings and investigate. It doesn't take long to sniff out the imposters. I could not believe that I found a couple like you guys on the site. I mean, usually the wife and I get together and she either tells the husband about it or maybe not. Often, I get some calls from friends of ladies who I have been with. There is no illusion. It is sex. That is what both parties are after. I keep up my health checks."

We talked some more about sex and about our backgrounds. Our identities were out in the open by then and we were becoming more comfortable. Jason was eager for us to meet with him. He also told us, like Ron had that he had heard from friends that plenty of white couples sought out black men to cuckold the husband. He said at first he didn't understand it. When he was younger, he said, he got into a few fights after hitting on hot white chicks. He thought it was better to screen girls and couples this way to avoid those types of incidents. We all knew that there were plenty of white guys who protect their girlfriends from advances from black men or any man for that matter. Jason admitted that sometimes he likes the idea of the conquest of some hot white chicks who are reluctant to fuck a black man.

After we finished our dinner, it was time to get down to the particulars. I told Kari to move closer beside Jason. We were in a small circular booth and it afforded quite a bit of privacy. When Kari moved over, I looked her in the eyes.

"Well, Kari, Sweetie, I think we are to the point of moving forward with this relationship. Do you agree?"

She nervously smiled and nodded her approval.

"Okay, well, you know Jason mentioned that he liked to vet his women and couples. He can easily see what we have to offer but we probably need to check him out to make sure he is what we are looking for. Would you do the honors and feel what he is packing and report back to me?"

Kari looked a little confused. He had already touched Ron's cock on our previous interracial night out. I wanted her to reach inside Jason's sweatpants and touch his cock. Instead, Kari reached over and touched the outside of Jason's pants. By now, Jason did have a good bulge underneath. He smiled and winked. Then he knew why I wanted him to come without underwear. I winked back at him and told Kari that we needed to fully inspect the goods before we could set up our rendezvous. Jason put his hand on Kari's and moved it up to his elastic band. He pulled the elastic out and nodded until Kari finally reached her hand into Jason's pants.

"Is it the real thing, Sugar?" I asked.

She nodded at me.

"Well, tell me how it feels, Baby."

"It is soft but yet hard. Getting harder."

"Well, stroke it, Honey."

He did as I instructed. I could see that the cock was getting bigger even from where I sat.

"Is it long enough for me, Honey?"

"Ohhh, yesss." She cooed.

"Is it thick enough for me, Darling?"

"God, yes, it is very thick."

"Do you want him to fuck your girlfriend?"

"Ummm. I would love to see him fuck you, My Darling."

"Is it juicy for me right now?"

"Ohh, god, yess. He is leaking a ton."

"Great, why don't you stroke it some more. Use his lubrication to bring him off. Would you, Sweetie? I want to make sure he can cum enough for us both to enjoy when we meet up."

Kari looked a little uncertain. I knew this was a big step but I just went with the flow and hoped she would too. Jason didn't look as if he minded. I scooted around my seat and spread my legs showing him my quite prominent camel toe. He leaned back a little and spread his legs slightly wider to give my Kari better access to his member. It looked like Kari was doing a good job.

"Is he wet, Honey?"

"He is so wet, Lesley. You are going to enjoy this one baby. He is massive. Thickest I have ever seen."

"Ummm. Good. Get him off. I want you to save all his cum. But be discreet. I will warn you if the waitress approaches. Don't waste a drop."

I saw Jason tense up and I knew he was filling up Kari's hand. I wished that he could indeed salvage all the cum but there was no way given the confines of the situation he was in. Kari kept stroking as Jason straightened his legs signaling he was having a big orgasm. I was so proud of Kari. She had performed better than I had imagined. When Jason stopped spasming, I told Kari to hold as much as she could and take his hand out. She showed a slimy mess when she opened her palm. It was a sight. The pretty nails and the hand shining with Jason's seed.

"Taste it, Honey."

She looked around and then licked her fingers, showing me her tongue as she did.

"Good?"

"Ummmmm. Yeah."

"Give me a taste. You are a selfish Bitch trying to keep it all for yourself."

I licked her hand and agreed that the cum did taste very sweet.

"Oh, great job, Jason. So, do we set up a date?"

"Sooner the better, Gorgeous." Jason said.

"Okay, Kari will text you the details. Thanks for the preview. My little girlfriend thanks you too."

We set up the meeting. After his initial reservations about Jason, Kerry seemed to be fully on board after our meeting. He said that Jason's attitude seemed to warm more after Kerry told him about our dominant-submissive relationship. He was especially surprised when he informed Jason that we dabbled in gender bending. One never knows the inner working of the brain. While Jason seemed macho and first bordering on arrogant, he became intrigued with Kerry's admission that we spiced things up to the extent of crossdressing.

The night of the meeting, I dressed in a short skirt with no panties. Garter belt and seamed stockings. Kari did also. She wore the flared skirt that we had found and slutty high heels. Her makeup was perfect. She wore a B cup bra that matched the garters. Her top was a scoop neck sweater and accented the cleavage she had from the push-up bra and the breastforms. We highlighted the cleavage with some shadow to make her look like she had more boobs than she actually did. That is a must for small breasted girls out on a date. Her clitty was free and unencumbered. I would say 'little' clitty but she was quite hard.

"Damn, Kari. The perfect skirt for your hard little clitty. When you settle down it will be perfect. However, when we get into the hotel room, you will be losing the skirt anyway. I want to see my pretty girlfriend's clitty while that big cock is fucking me."

We were ready to go. No longer did I sense any fear from my 'girlfriend'. I told her to get our room when we got there. I would wait in the car. She had a small clutch purse with her driver's license and a credit card. She sashayed up to the front desk and secured the room. She provided Kerry's ID. Instead of Jason knocking on our door, Kari asked the desk clerk to give him his own key when he got there. She left his name and asked that the clerk call the room when Jason arrived. That was a bold move. The clerk would clearly see that this little white 'girl' was having the company of a very big black man. She didn't know that the black man was there to fuck the cute girl's wife. What a crazy couple we were turning out to be.

I texted Jason to go to the front desk and ask for Kerry's room. Yes, the photo ID had Kerry's name and male picture on it. He also slipped the clerk a $20 bill. And a wink.

Shortly after we got settled, the front desk called.

Kari answered in her sweetest feminine voice.

"Yes, maam, your guest has arrived. I gave him a key per your instructions. Have a fun evening."

Kari thanked her and told her that she hoped everyone would have a good time. Jason used his key and opened the door. He saw Kari first and hugged her. He kissed her on the mouth which I am sure shocked my little girlfriend. Kari and I had already shed our skirts. Jason looked at Kari's hard clitty. It was as beautiful as ever and running strands of precum down the shaft. He approached me next and gave me the same kiss and hug he had given to Kari. I asked Kari if she would get Jason a drink and help him off with his clothes. She refreshed our drinks while she poured a whiskey on rocks for Jason. She handed him his drink and went straight for his belt buckle. Kari unzipped his pants and helped him off with his shoes. Shedding his trousers, he also pulled off his socks. He was wearing boxer briefs with a nearly hard bulge in front.

Kari helped him off with his polo shirt and we both admired his bulging muscles. Truthfully, the muscle we were waiting to see was still behind the shorts. Kari remedied that shortly and pulled the elastic band down our lover's body. And then the shock hit us. Jason's cock was as thick as a Red Bull can and had a dark black, 'angry' look. He was uncut but his foreskin was starting to peel back revealing the dark purple head. Most cocks are pointed on the end with the pee hole at the very tip. Jason's cock had a plum sized head that was quite blunt on the end and separated into two hemispheres. His pee hole appeared to be slightly recessed between the two huge halves. It was intimidating and yet magnificent. I had never seen a cock like this. He may not have been quite as long as our previous black lover, Ron, but his girth was massive. I got up and hugged him but his cock was so hard that I poked me in the stomach.

With just my stockings, garters and stilettos on, I knelt in front of him and took hold of the savage looking ebony shaft. I licked a dollop of precum from him and smeared the sweet nectar on my lips. He was making copious amounts. I took the head into my mouth and began licking underneath. He moaned. I could not take much of his shaft into my mouth because of his unusual girth. I tried. I wondered if there was a person alive who could deep throat that monster. I didn't think so. I took the head out of my mouth and began licking his cock all over. When I got to the bottom of the shaft, I rolled under him and licked his balls. They were roughly the size of big limes. I imagined how much sperm this Adonis could pump out of those magnificent organs. After ministering to his massive cock, I looked toward Kari. She was mesmerized.

"Would you like a taste of this, Kari?"

Kari looked wild in her eyes. Her clit was dripping. Her beautiful dick was different from the monster before me. Hers was pretty. Jason's was pure invading weapon. His precum tasted wonderful, however. I smeared the salty liquid all over my face.

"Come on, Honey. At least kneel down and get a feel of this. It is not your first time, remember? I know you loved making him cum the first time we met. Feel this thick shaft. You can never forget this huge cock. Come down here?"

Kari kneeled beside me. Her long clit was throbbing with every heartbeat. It was an erotic sight. I took her hand and guided her to Jason's shaking monster. Kari slid her hand up and down the shaft like she had done that time before.

"I wish you would at least lick him for me, Baby. Show your support. Please..."

I placed my hand behind Kari's head a nudged him gently forward until the bulbous head was against his lips.

"Ummm. That's it, Honey. Just stick out your tongue and enjoy the most taboo experience of your life. I love you, Baby."

Kari opened her mouth and flicked her tongue under the huge purple head. She came away with a pasted tongue full of precum. I encouraged her and she licked the head more. When she pulled back, I kissed her deeply. We were sharing Jason's thick lubrication. I was amazed and so proud of Kari. I guided her mouth to one side of the black cock and told her to open wide. I opened my mouth on the other side of the phallus and pushed to try to meet Kari's lips. It was wonderful.

"God, Kari. I love you so much. Now watch your girlfriend take this huge cock up my pussy. If I can. Look at that fat head. He may split my pussy in half."

I held Jason's cock and moved back to the bed. As I lay down, Jason followed my descent and placed his cock at the entrance of my bald pussy. He tried to penetrate me but he was too big. I spread my vaginal lips and took hold of his thick cock. I moved him all around my spread lips until he was able to get the blunt head started up my pussy. It was a chore but he penetrated enough to get both our juices on high flow. As he began sawing the huge cock into me, I came for the first of many times.

"Oh, god, fuck, Kari, he is ruining my pussy. Fuck. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ouuuough. Oh, Jason you are too big. Wait. Let me get used to it. Just stop right there. It hurts. I am full of black cock."

Jason stopped moving to let me get used to his size. I was hoping my pussy would dilate more so we could keep going. My first orgasm finally gave way to a little more pain as he went deeper. I thought for a second that we might have to call it off. After resting a moment, I reached around Jason's back and gentle nudged his ass with my hands. He must have been used to encountering tight white pussy for he was skillful as he inserted more cock into me. He was over halfway in when I had my second orgasm. When I relaxed from that, I was much looser and he began to pump deeper with each stroke.

"Oh, ohhh, oooooh, fuck Kari. I am going to cum again."

Fully stretched, my pussy gave way to his thickness. I started matching his thrusts and bucking my hips to meet his. He was pounding my pussy and was all the way up to my cervix and stretching it backward. I had never cum so hard and so often. Jason grabbed my legs and pulled them over his shoulders. He was banging the shit out of men. I lost count of my orgasms. He gave a distinct thrust forward and kept himself deep into me. I felt the pressure of his cum as he drenched my womb with a flood of semen. After two or three spurts, he backed up slightly and kept moving as he deposited a full reservoir into my inner regions. I was amazed at how long he kept cumming in me until he finally slowed down. I guessed I was right about those big balls being full of cum. No doubt there were millions of sperm trying to find an egg to attach to. As he softened, I looked at Kari. She was still holding her dick, having spewed her own cum all over her stomach. I even saw some cum on her bra.