Lesley and Kerry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry, Baby. He shot my cunt full of sperm. You better suck it out before one of those little swimmers knocks me up."

Kari did an outstanding job of cleaning the massive cum load out of my pussy. Her makeup was smeared and cum was all over her face. I could probably have cum again from her mouth but she was thoughtful and stayed away from my protruding clit. She knew that Jason and I would have at least another session before we tired out. I lay back and tried to get a little rest. Jason was beside me while Kari was comfortable in her chair.

"Kari, Honey. Would you like to clean Jason as well?"

She looked at me and then at Jason. I was afraid I had pushed too far.

"That's okay, Baby. You did a great job earlier. How about you just guide him into your girlfriend's pussy when we get ready. You have been a really sweet girlfriend already. Thanks."

Over the course of the next five or six hours, Jason and I fucked numerous times. My pussy was so loose that each time he took me, it got much easier. In the wee hours of the morning, we all crashed into a deep sleep. When we woke up, it was like a hangover. We were still wired from the night of relentless sex. Even Kari had cum so many times that she had nothing left. We greeted each other with some hugs and quiet grunts. We all showered and got ready to go out for breakfast. Kari and I wore the same clothes that we had arrived in. We did our makeup mainly so Kari would look very feminine. To his credit, Jason was accommodating to both of us. He said it was almost like a FMF threesome, something he had never done. The fact that Kari had very little participation in the actual sex was unimportant to me. She had progressed very well and now had expanded her role to more that just an observer. She had actually placed her lips on a cock. What a ride.