Lesley's Painful Mistake

Story Info
Length needed to go to keep her job.
4k words
4.23
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

Preamble: I do not condone this behavior. I was asked to write this by a reader of my stories. I will never disrespect a lady in this way. This was a fantasy pure and simple for a reader.

It was an intern's mistake to forget to file the paperwork for the motion for the multi-million-dollar lawsuit, thus the plaintiff would win the suit, which was a slam dunk for the defendant. Lesley Shea was in trouble! She has been a legal secretary for over twenty years for Bolton and Finch.

The email to see her superior was in her in box when she awoke her computer. "Lesley come to my office when you get this message. Paul Finch"

Nervously the sixty-one-year-old legal secretary got up from her chair and reluctantly walked the hall to her superior's office. She stopped at the restroom to relieve herself and to gather her courage before she goes to the office.

With no alternative Lesley continued to Paul's office. His secretary told her to go right in with a smirk on her face. Vicky a young woman about thirty did not like Lesley.

"Hi Mr. Finch, how are you today." Lesley asked as she walked into the office when he looked up at her.

"I'm fine Lesley sit please!" He stated in a stern manner. He looked at her for about a minute as if he wanted to explain to her in the proper terms what he wanted to say. "What happened Lesley with the Crothers case? You only had to email the brief to the courts and we won the case?"

"I forgot to do it I have no other excuse." She stated remorsefully.

"I am glad you're honest with me anyway." He stated and then looked at her with sadness. "Crothers wants me to fire you, even though he received a heads up from the court officer and called me. I got the document to the court officer just before the close of business on Friday after you left for your doctor's appointment. Is that why you were forgetful." Her boss asked.

"I guess I was more nervous than I thought." Lesley explained hopefully it would put out the fire.

"Lesley you're a hard worker and conscientious. I will work something out with Crothers. Go back to work and I will get back to you when we have this straightened out." As an afterthought. "By the way is everything okay with you, you're not sick, are you?" Paul asked with concern.

"I am okay the tests I had came out negative, that is why I had to go to the doctor's on Friday. He wanted to go over the report with me to instruct me how to remain healthy as I go forward." Lesley stated as she got up to leave for her office.

While we wait to find out what will become of Lesley and her job. I would like to describe the older woman. She is five foot four, one hundred and twenty-five pounds. Lesley has black hair which would be gray if she didn't dye it. She has dark features and tans easily. Lesley clothed her shapely, thirty-four, twenty-four, thirty-six figure in modest garments which befit a senior law assistant.

It was two forty-five and Lesley received an email from Paul. "Come to my office so we can discuss a way forward for you in this organization." He stated mysteriously.

Lesley immediately arose and walked to her boss's office. Vicky told her to go right in with that same smirk.

"Hi Mr. Finch, what's the word do I pack?" Lesley stated, with a scared inflection in her voice.

Paul wanted to give his employee the good news first. "You're not getting off that easy, we want you to stay."

"That is great I wouldn't know what I would have done if I was fired!" Lesley stated happily.

"Wait a minute you may still want to leave after I tell you what Crothers has proposed as a solution to me not firing you. There is an eighteen-seventy-three law still on the books in this state that states in short and you can look up the long version if you like. An employer can cane a female employee up to twenty-five strokes in one discipline session. The woman is to be nude and spread with an hour of display before and after the session. The woman will strip naked every day to show the stripes until they vanish to the group she works with."

"What! you are kidding right! This is the twenty-first century that is barbaric." Lesley stated in tears.

"I'm afraid not, that is what Crothers wants to forgive your transgression or he won't do business with us anymore." Paul stated in sorrow.

"Can I think about it?"

"Yes, I need your decision by Monday. That is a week from now!"

Fortunately, by the time she went back to her desk it was time to leave for the day. Lesley was a basket case, she will have to strip nude, be displayed, (Whatever that means), and be caned to keep her job.

Her husband Joe was home when she arrived. "How was your day Lesley?"

"Terrible, I told you how I screwed up by not emailing that court document Friday. I was in a panic all weekend about it." Said Lesley in tears.

"You didn't get fired or you would have been home earlier." Joe said as he took his wife in his arms to comfort her.

"Paul realized the mistake after I left when Crothers called him. He sent the documents over, everything worked out okay, but Crothers wanted me fired. Paul and Crothers came to an agreement that I could stay as long as I consent to a caning and display (Whatever that means)." Lesly explained to her husband.

"What this is the twenty-first century what kind of bullshit is that! I will call your boss and talk to him."

"Let me take care of it. I am going to see if I can find another job." Lesley stated.

Well for the rest of the week she scoured the want ads and sent her resume' out to headhunters with nothing even close to what she made as an offer from another law firm.

It was a very stressful weekend for Joe and Lesley. The sixty-one-year-old woman needed another year so she could collect her pension. If she gets fired from the law firm, she will forfeit that part of her pension as is stated in her contract with the firm. She put over half her pay into the pension but will only get the money she put in with no interest if she is fired.

Joe pampered his wife over the weekend, had her take a bath and gave her multiple rub downs as the one I will describe.

While Lesley was in the tub let me describe Joe. He was sixty-five years old and they have been married forty years. Joe retired from the manufacturing industry. They have two grown sons who live on other parts of the country.

Lesley reclined in the tub with Joe there to converse with his wife. "Can you wash my back please?"

Without a word Joe knelt by the tub and washed his wife's back when the water became tepid, he helped her out and dried her. Joe escorted his nude wife to the bedroom, and she lay face down, with her legs together, on the bed, on a towel, he laid out for her. He placed scented body lotion on his hands, that warmed when rubbed into the skin. Her husband started at her neck and shoulders and slowly rubbed in the scented lotion into her skin. By the time he reached her bottom she had her legs open. He started at the juncture of her being and worked his hands down her leg with the lotion. By the time he worked his way up her other leg and into her juncture she let out a pleasurable murmur. Joe pushed his middle finger into her Hersey highway, and this brought an Ah-ah from her as she lifted her butt to have more of his finger in her.

"Roll over and I will continue." Joe stated.

As his wife rolled over, she stated huskily. "You should probably take your clothes off, so you won't get them all full of the lotion."

"I know you just want to take advantage of me that is why you want me to strip." Joe laughed as he stripped down.

Her husband put more lotion on his hands, he started at her shoulders and worked down to just above her breast. He knelt between her widespread legs; his pecker touched her box as he worked in the lotion. Joe stopped the massage' at his wife's breasts and he took a nipple into his mouth.

"That is not a massage' on my nipple you are trying to take advantage of me." She moaned as she reveled in the attention to her nipple.

Joe lavaged, attention to her other nipple before he continued his tongue massage' on her body toward the center of her being. He reached heaven's gates shortly, he stuck his tongue in her box as he rubbed her clit with his fingers. She thrust her bottom up to meet his tongue fuck. Lesley came all over his face in a matter of minutes.

Her husband had risen to the occasion by the time she came down off her orgasm high. "I need you in me!" She stated urgently.

Not one to disappoint a lady when she needs to be hosed down. He pushed his rock-hard pecker in her to the hilt with one stroke she was so wet. Joe made love to his wife he didn't fuck her. It was slow and gentle as he wanted it to last as long as possible, so he could build his wife up to another orgasm before he blew his load into her. It worked out just right with all the practice they had over the years, she came and when she constricted her vaginal muscles, that cause Joe to go off. It was a beautiful thing what they had.

On Sunday night Lesley reluctantly decided to at least see what Crothers proposal will be as it concerns her chastisement.

Monday morning as soon as she turned on her computer there was a message from her boss Paul. "Come to my office as soon as you get here."

The walk to her boss's office was like the walk of doom. Thankfully his secretary was not in yet. She went to the door and knocked.

"Come in." Came the answer to her knock.

She opened the door, walked in, and shut the door behind her. "Hi Mr. Finch, I hope you had a better weekend than I did." Lesley stated glumly.

"Not really I am concerned about your situation and I wish I had another solution. I talked to Crothers four times this weekend to see if I could change his mind. That being said what is your decision." Paul asked solemnly.

"Will I still get the same pay?" Lesley asked.

"I will give you a twenty percent raise if you stay. That was the first mistake you made that was of any consequence in the twenty years you have worked here, and it was caught I don't know what Crothers problem is."

I-I will submit to the caning." She whispered and fell into the chair in tears.

Paul ran around in front of his desk concerned for his employee's distress. He wished he could do something to comfort her. He put his arm around her. "It will be alright Lesley; we will get you through this rough spot." He said. "She feels so good in my arms and her scent is erotic. Her breasts against me are exciting." He thought.

It took her a half hour to become calm enough for Paul to let her go. She felt safe in his arms. "I will go to work now thank you for consoling me Paul." That was the first time she used his first name.

"I will take care of the arrangements to get this over with if it is okay with you?" Paul stated sympathetically.

"Yes, I want to get this over with as soon as possible." Lesley stated with fear in her voice.

Lesley couldn't do anything right. She finally just gazed out of the window she figures she wouldn't make any mistakes if she did that. Just after noon Paul came into her office.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" He asked.

"No, I don't really have an appetite today. Lesley answered.

"I will bring you out my treat." Paul asked.

Lesley has never been asked out to lunch by the boss before. "If you like, although I am not very hungry today." Was her stressful answer.

The boss and his associate walked out together and to a fine restaurant down the street. After the couple was away from the office building Lesley took Paul's arm as they conversed about a suit which pended in the courts.

When they entered the dining establishment they were taken to a private table in another room. The room name plate stated private conference room. The couple ordered and continued the conversation on the lawsuit all through their lunch. When the bus staff came in after the couple finished their meal Paul told them to shut the door when they leave and to knock before entry.

"I talked to Crothers today. Your husband has to come with us. I want you to make up a contract which states you will not sue them. We have to be to their office at ten tomorrow. Wear something that is easy to get out of and underwear that is not tight. If you agree to be displayed for four hours you will only receive five strikes of the cane. Any questions?" Paul asked as he wanted to get this distasteful part of the lunch over with, as he wished he had another solution, but this client had too much influence in the area.

"Is this going to be done in private?" Lesley whispered in embarrassment.

"No, I am afraid not." Paul answered sympathetically.

"Okay.. What do you mean by displayed?"

"You will have to strip nude and spread your legs, anyone there will be able to examine your privates manually if they like." Paul explained embarrassed.

"Oh my! Will you be there with me and my husband?"

"Yes, and I have to have you do one thing for me before we leave." Paul stated embarrassed.

"What is that?"

"You will have to remove your panties and I have to take a photo of your sex to send to Crothers, so he can see if he wants you to shave around your lady lips." Paul stated as delicately as he could.

"Okay!" Lesley stated in shock as she reached under her skirt and rolled down her panties and pantie hoes as one unit. She spread her legs wide and used her fingers to open her box to show pink. "Is this good enough?" She asked shell shocked as to her boss's request and her immediate response.

He took a half dozen photos and said. "That is good you can put your undergarments on again."

"No, I'm good." Lesley said as she placed her discarded intimate garments in her purse to her boss's surprise.

Lesley walked with her boss took his arm in public for moral support. She went commando back to the office on the arm of her boss. He caught a whiff of her arousal from time to time as they headed back to the office. He has other ideas about this lady on his arm that is ten years his senior who just showed him her charms without even a challenge to his requirement to see her honey pot. They arrived at the office, Lesley headed to the restroom, and Paul to his office.

No work was done that afternoon after lunch by both Paul, who could only think about the lovely pussy he saw today and Lesley who thought about the erotic feeling she received when she showed her box to her boss. She only wrote her contract for tomorrow and emailed to Paul. They both left for home together. Paul escorted Lesley to her car in the garage. He was disappointed to see that she donned her intimate garments when she spread her legs to get into the car.

When Lesley arrived home, she broke down. It took her husband an hour to find out what the problem was as she was in hysterics. He found out she will be disciplined tomorrow, and he has to attend. It was a sleepless night for both. The couple cuddled all night. They awoke to the sound of the alarm after minimal sleep.

The couple arrived at the office at nine.

Paul came out of his office and said. "There is a limo to bring us to Crothers office. We have to leave now for the fifty-minute trip to get there on time."

It was a subdued stressful trip for all, they arrived at five to ten at the office. The secretary escorted the group to a conference room devoid of a conference table. It had two dozen chairs, an exam table, and a padded contraption.

When Lesley saw the equipment in the room, and all the chairs, she went into hysterics, both Joe and Paul had to hold her to calm her down.

Crothers walked into the room after Lesley calmed down, because he watched through the window until she was somewhat calm. "Mrs. Shea and you must be Mr. Shea." He asked as he shook both their hands. "Both of you have nothing to worry about there will be no permanent damage I can confidently state." He smiled at the couple. "Did you sign the contract Mrs. Shea?" As this was a meeting to buy a product, not to punish a sixty-one year old woman and humiliate her in the process.

"No-no" She sniffled and wiped her eyes her makeup was a mess.

Paul produced the contract and Lesley signed it with her husband.

Crothers took the contract read it with a smile and said. "Let's get started. Mrs. Shea may I call you Lesley?"

"Yes, I guess it will be okay." She whispered.

"Great, okay Lesley remove all your clothes and I will be back with the group who will observe your display. Paul and Joe help the lady onto the exam table spread her legs as far as you can with her in a comfortable position as she will be in that position for a while with breaks from time to time." Crothers said as if it was the most natural thing in the world to tell a woman to strip naked. He left the room but didn't shut the door.

Lesley was in a catatonic state, Paul and Joe had to undress her. Joe unbuttoned her dress and Paul pulled it off her shoulders. Paul unhooked her bra and Joe took it from her. She was in such a state she did not even try to cover her breasts, her arms remained at her sides. Joe pushed her panties and pantie-hoes down as Lesley held onto Paul for balance. Paul removed her shoes he was inches away from her exposed flower life, he could smell her arousal. They helped her onto the exam table. Reluctantly she spread her legs. Joe has never seen his wife as exposed as she was presently. Paul could not believe the lovely vision of femininity spread out in front of him.

"With all due respect Joe your wife is a lovely woman!" Paul stated sadly with reverence.

"Thank you, Paul." Joe stated awkwardly.

Lesley lay in a catatonic state she did not believe she was nude and will be caned before the end of the day.

It was about fifteen minutes before a group of twenty-four men came into the room.

Crothers was behind them. "Joe can you check and see if your wife needs any vaginal lubricant as the group one by one will examine her."

"She is wet." Joe stated after he inserted his fingers in his wife. He wanted to be angry at Crothers, but he enjoyed his wife's exposure.

One by one the men came up and manually examined the hapless woman. After the fourth man inserted his fingers in Lesley. She couldn't hold out anymore she came all over his hand. Three to four men examined her, and she would cum. Lesley had six orgasms as the twenty-four men examined her. When they filed out. She thought she would be caned, but another group of twenty-four came in. This went on for four hours almost non-stop. No vaginal lubrication was needed she dripped on the ground from all her orgasms.

"NO MORE I CAN"T CUM ANYMORE, CANE ME SO I CAN GO HOME" She pleaded loudly to the group.

Paul and Joe helped Lesley to the punishment horse. They draped her body over it per instructions and spread her legs attached them to the legs of the horse her pussy was engorged, was wet and exposed. Her hands were secured to the front of the horse. The room filled with men and some women. The erotic scent of an excited woman filled the air.

Crothers came into the room. "Let's get this over with." He said as he brought the cane down on the woman's exposed bottom with a splat and then a scream. Took aim and brought the cane down again next to the first stripe with a splat and then the scream. This went on for five times and the fifth time when the cane struck with a slat. Lesley screamed and came.

Lesley was in an after orgasm state and refused when Joe and Paul tried to put the dress on her. With no other alternative they half carried the naked woman out of the room down the elevator and to the Limo that waited for them.

A surprised driver opened the door for the two men and naked lady, a secretary brought Lesley's clothes down and gave them to Joe. Paul got in and she laid over his lap. Joe got in the other side and she was slid up to rest on his lap also. Paul rubbed her bruised bottom all the way back to the garage where their car was. They helped the nude woman into the back seat and Joe drove her home. The secretary gave Joe some antiseptic bomb to put on her bottom to take the pain away.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12