Lesley's Painful Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers

The antiseptic medication did wonders for Lesley's sore bottom. The next morning, she got up and looked in the mirror there were five stripes, but no pain. She went to work and was called into the office of her boss.

"You have to take all your clothes off I have to take pictures of you and send them to Crothers."

"How long do I have to do this?" Lesley asked as she stripped naked.

"Until the marks go away." Paul stated as he started to take dozens of pictures of her.

The next day Lesley went straight to Paul's office and stripped.

"Lesley, Crothers wants other people in the photos who feel your welts." Paul stated with remorse.

"That is okay Paul call whoever you want in here." Lesley stated she became jaded to her nudity.

Lesley put her head on Paul's desk spread her legs and let the whole law firm feel the ridges left from the cane. Some became over eager and slipped their fingers in her box, this caused her the embarrassment of an orgasm in front of the group.

"That wasn't so bad, and I received a twenty-present raise." Lesley though as she turned her back to the group, put her head on her boss's desk and spread her legs for their manual inspection, just before her orgasm hit.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers
12