Leslie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she rolled over, and I turned onto my side and wrapped my arms around her again; we were asleep within minutes.

I woke to the smell of cigarettes, beer, sweat and dry cum.

Lifting my head from the pillow, I took in the unfamiliar surroundings of the motel room that we had paid for. It took about a minute for me to even remember, where the hell I was.

"Shit..."

It was 10:00 in the morning and obviously, the alcohol had worn off long ago. Now that I was sober, I realized what I had done...

I had cheated on Amber. Not only that, I had cheated on Amber with a transsexual! Leslie had a dick and although I had been the one fucking her, she was definitely much larger than I was. I felt a rush of shame and guilt, quickly overcoming me and the urge to throw up became very strong. Not because I was disgusted by the fact that I had slept with a transsexual; because I knew, that I had fucked up. That I had cheated on my girlfriend of five years, my soon-to-be wife...on top of that, I had even enjoyed it...probably more than I enjoyed sex with Amber, or any other genetic woman for that matter.

I looked towards the other side of the bed and noticed then, that Leslie was not lying beside me anymore. Sitting up, I could hear what sounded like the shower running in the bathroom. Leslie was in the shower...

I decided at that moment, that I had to get the fuck out of there.

What happened the night before, had been a lot of fun...but it never should have happened. It had to remain a one night stand and honestly, I didn't really want to have to explain that or discuss it with Leslie; I just wanted to get moving.

I jumped out of bed and started scrambling around the room, trying to collect every article of clothing that I had discarded the night before. Once I was fully dressed, I slipped out of the room, just as Leslie was stepping out of the shower. I felt guilty for just taking off and not saying a word to her but, it had to be that way. I raced to the nearby bus stop and hopped on the first bus, that pulled up. I was home, safe and sound in my apartment, within half an hour.

When I got home, I was relieved to find that Amber had already left for work that morning. I didn't have to worry about explaining where I was, or why I smelled like sex. There was a note on the kitchen table however, telling me to call her when I got a chance; clearly, she wanted to know why I had not come home the night before. I sighed and removed my clothes, right in the middle of the living room and rushed towards the bathroom.

Throwing my clothes into the washer, I turned the shower on and stepped under the hot water. I groaned and leaned against the wall behind me, allowing the water to rinse away the smell of alcohol and sex.

Next, it was time to try and erase the guilt that I felt.

I called Amber and told her I had been really drunk the night before, so I wound up staying at a friends house; she believed it. When I hung up the phone, I went straight for the fridge and grabbed a beer, cracking it open and taking a very long swig.

It took me a few hours to get myself together, but by the time Amber got home from work, I was feeling a lot more relaxed. I couldn't tell her what I had done...I didn't have the heart. So the best thing I could do, was try to forget that it ever happened and just move on with my life. In three weeks time, we would be a married couple...there was no reason Amber ever had to find out, about Leslie or anything that we had done together. My secret was totally safe; or so I thought.

About three days later, I was at work on a Monday morning. Working as a construction worker, my job kept me very busy throughout the day. I was involved in road construction and we had been re-doing a very large section of a local highway, a project that had been ongoing now for the past six months. Being late June, it was definitely a pain in the ass. Long hours every day, from 9:00 in the morning until 6:00 in the evening and by the time it was over, you were sweating your ass off and absolutely exhausted. I was looking forward to the week long vacation I had requested, for my wedding.

It was just half an hour until lunch, when the day took a turn for the worst.

I looked up from the task that I was handling at that particular moment and who did I see, standing just a few feet away? Leslie. "What...the fuck," I muttered to myself, completely stunned to see her standing there and smiling at me.

I dropped what I was doing and quickly started walking in her direction, a million questions rushing through my head at that exact moment. "What are you doing here," I asked, desperate for an answer.

"Hello to you, too."

"Leslie...why are you here? How did you even know where to find me, for that matter?"

"I looked you up online," she replied, as though it were nothing.

"Okay...why?"

"Why do you think," she asked, answering my question with another question.

"You straight up ditched me at the motel, the other day. I just thought you owed me an explanation."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's alright...well, not really. Look I would like to talk to you but, I don't want to get you in trouble at work. When is lunch?"

I pulled my phone out and checked the time; "ten minutes from now," I replied.

"Okay then. We'll talk then, sound good?"

It's not like I had a choice. She didn't even let me answer, before turning away from me and walking off across the street. I sighed, running a hand through my hair, matted to my sweaty forehead. I couldn't have shit like this happening, especially not at work! Half the people I worked with, were actually pretty good friends of mine. That being said, they knew Amber too and they of course knew that we were getting married soon.

If they saw some random girl showing up at work to talk to me, they would probably wonder what it was about and word might make it's way back to my fiance; that would be very bad.

When I clocked out for my lunch break, I found Leslie waiting for me across the street, next to her parked car. "I didn't know you had a car," I said, as I stepped up to her.

"I was drinking the night we met," she said. "I don't drink and drive."

"Right...so...what's this all about?"

"It's about you and me," she replied, leaning against the drivers side of her car. "Don't you want to talk about what we did?"

"There's nothing to talk about...we had sex...it was a one night stand and that's all there is to it."

"That simple, huh? Just fuck me and ditch me?"

"I'm engaged," I said, raising my voice a little higher than I wanted.

"I'm getting married, in two weeks! What we did last Thursday never should have happened. I cheated on my fiance with you, and I think it goes without saying...I would rather just forget what happened and hope she doesn't find out."

"That sounds understandable, but there's one issue..."

"And that is?"

"I'm pregnant."

My heart skipped a beat and I felt a wave of panic creeping up on me...then common sense set in and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Leslie, I'm pretty sure you can't get pregnant...you have a dick."

With that said, Leslie cracked a grin and began to giggle. She was fucking with me, of course; I had known that obviously. If I hadn't been annoyed with this whole situation before, then I certainly was now. I was more than annoyed, I was quickly becoming very pissed off and losing my patience with her.

"You think this is a joke?"

"No, of course not! I'm just trying to break the tension," she replied.

"So why the fuck are you doing this? Why are you here?"

"Because, I felt a connection with you the other night. I really enjoyed being with you and I know, you feel the same way. You could have turned me down right away, when I started coming on to you but you didn't. Why? Because, you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

What the fuck was she trying to get at?

"You wanted to prove to yourself, that you really wanted to marry Amber. So you slept with me and you got your answer, and now you don't know how to accept the answer."

"Fine," I snapped finally. "I enjoyed it, okay? I really, really enjoyed myself...a lot. But it can't happen again. I'm getting married to Amber and this has to stay between the two of us."

Leslie laughed and suddenly, she looked rather sadistic and I felt my stomach turn with anxiety. "You know, you never even returned the favor."

"The...favor?"

"I gave you the best blowjob of your life and you never returned the favor...way to leave a girl with blue balls."

"Blue balls? You came like a fucking fire hydrant!"

"Well yeah, from you fucking me. I told you though; I'm more of a top. That being said, you fucked me really good but I was looking forward to getting a piece of that ass. I was going to try and talk you into it the morning after, but when I got out of the shower, you were already gone; so fucking rude dude."

"Sorry, okay? Look...lunch is almost over. I have to get-"

"Just hold on a second," she said, interrupting me.

She had that sparkle in her eye, the same sparkle she'd had the night that we first met a week earlier.

"It's not going to be that easy, to get me off your back Alex."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"It means...if you want me to stay quiet about what we did last week, you're going to have to earn my silence."

"Are you black mailing me?"

"You could say that," she shrugged. "How's this; you meet me this Friday night, back at the same motel we hung out at last week. We spend the night together and if I'm satisfied in the morning...I'll leave you alone for good."

"Leslie..."

"Take it or leave it Alex, but if you say no..."

"You'll tell Amber..."

"Exactly. So? What's it gonna be?"

She really had me here; I couldn't believe, this was happening. Leslie was a funny girl, she seemed so nice last week...this was definitely not something, that I would have expected from her. I wondered whether or not she was just bluffing; she didn't know where I lived, as far as I knew. The only thing she knew was where I worked, so how could she tell Amber anything?

Then I realized...if she had gotten the information on my job, surely she could figure out much more than that. Phone numbers, family members, friends...my address. Leslie was clearly a very smart girl and if she wanted to get a hold of Amber, I was pretty sure she could pull it off. If I wanted to prevent all of this from getting out, then I was going to have to play along.

"Fine...what time?"

"8:00 sound good?"

I just nodded my head and Leslie smiled, satisfied with my decision. "Now, how about a kiss?"

"Are you serious? I have co-workers, right across the street!"

"And your point is?"

"Their not just my co-workers; they're my friends. They know Amber and if they see me making out with some girl, don't you think they'll go right to Amber?"

"Oh relax sweetie," she laughed. "Come here!"

Leslie grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me around the corner, into a blind spot, where no one across the street could see a thing; that did nothing to calm my nerves. Leslie didn't care though, as she pulled me to her and crushed her lips against mine, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

To my own surprise, I melted right into her lips. She was a sadistic bitch, black mailing me like this and threatening to ruin my relationship with Amber. When she kissed me though, I just couldn't help it; her lips were so soft and she tasted like strawberries. I kissed her back and we stood there, making out for a few moments, before she finally broke away from me and winked. "See you Friday night."

With that, she turned and walked away, swaying her hips from left to right as she walked down the street and showed off that perfect ass. The kiss was over now and I felt guilty, once again. My mind was racing, as I thought about what was going to happen that coming Friday night.

What exactly would she want to do with me, this time?

That was a ridiculous question I realized, I knew exactly what she was going to want to do with me. Leslie was going to fuck me. She would want me to suck her cock and when I was done, she would bend me over and fuck my ass, just like I had fucked hers last week. Would it hurt? Maybe it would feel good...

Fuck, what the hell had I gotten myself into?

Friday arrived much faster then I would have liked. I went to work that morning, spending the entire shift, thinking about Leslie and what would happen that night. I was nervous as all hell and my stomach was in knots, the entire day. The only good thing about all of this, was that Amber was still clueless.

I got a text message around the middle of my shift and didn't recognize the phone number; I knew who it was though. It was obviously Leslie. I didn't even bother asking how she had gotten my number...I expected something like this to happen. The message read, that I should bring a bottle of whiskey and some beer with me to the motel. She said the door would be unlocked, so I could just walk right in without knocking. I replied, telling her I would bring whatever she wanted, as long as it would help her keep her mouth shut...there was no response to that.

I finished up my shift and went home, taking a four and a half hour nap. I woke up at about 6:30 and took a shower. Amber was working late that night and I had texted her, telling her I was going out for a few drinks...obviously, that was some what of a lie. The one issue was of course, I wouldn't be coming home that night and I wasn't exactly sure how to cover my ass on that one yet; I would figure it out the next day.

With all the lying and going out and staying out all night, I could only hope that Amber wouldn't start to suspect something on her own. All of this would be for nothing, if she found out by herself what was happening.

The motel wasn't more then half an hour from my house, so I left at around 7:15 and jumped on the bus. There was a beer store right next to the motel, so I figured I could just grab the booze from there.

Once I had acquired the alcoholic beverages, along with a pack of cigarettes for her and another for myself, I made my way next door to the motel. Up the stairs to the second floor and directly to the same room, that we had been in a week earlier. As Leslie had said in the text message earlier that day, the door was unlocked. I walked right in, to find Leslie, lying spread-eagle on the bed. Her cock was standing straight up and god damn, it looked so much bigger than I remembered it looking before.

"You're late," she said, with a grin.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and gave her a sour look. "I'm only two minutes late...big deal."

"I'm joking," she replied, sitting up and stroking her cock.

"Did you bring everything I asked for?"

I held up the bag with the beer and bottle of whiskey, for her to see and she giggled, looking satisfied.

"Shut the door, let's take some shots!"

"Shots? You want to take shots with me? I thought..."

"Oh we'll get to that," she laughed. "But let's just lighten the mood a little, first. I don't want you to be too tense or nervous."

I figured a little bit of alcohol would be nice, to help ease my nerves. I was incredibly nervous.

Leslie hopped out of the bed and I close the door, locking it and walking towards the table next to the window. I set the bag down and pulled out a twelve pack of Bud Light, along with a bottle of Canadian Whiskey. Leslie had brought some red solo cups and we used them, to substitute the shot glasses.

I poured us both a "shot" of the whiskey and we raised our cups, banging them lightly against each other, before throwing them back. I cringed, my eyes watering and my throat burning...this was some really strong shit, I thought to myself.

"Mm, wow! That's good stuff!" Leslie yelled, setting her cup down.

"Yeah...fucking strong," I croaked.

Leslie grabbed a bottle of Bud Light, popping the cap off and taking a long swig to wash down the whiskey. I followed her actions and chased down the bitter taste, with my own bottle of beer. Next, Leslie sat down in one of the table chairs and leaned back. She stared up at me with a seductive grin, reaching down and wrapping her fingers around her flaccid cock.

Leslie began to stroke herself once again and I watched, amazed as her cock quickly rose to attention once again.

"S-So...what are we going to do tonight?"

"I told you," she replied. "You're going to return the favor."

"Meaning what, exactly?"

"I want you to suck my cock, silly."

"Right...I've...I've never done anything like that, before."

"It's not hard...well, it is HARD if you know what I mean."

Maybe it was the alcohol but, I couldn't help but laugh a little at her humor. The mood was definitely much lighter then it was, when I first arrived a few minutes ago. I was starting to feel less and less nervous, though I still wished I didn't have to do this.

"I guess...let's do it, then?"

I stepped forward and was about to get down on my knees, but she stopped me.

"Hold on just a second," she laughed.

"Why don't you ditch the clothes...and make it a show?"

Make it a show...she really wasn't making this easy. I stepped back and slowly pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it to the floor and standing in front of her for a moment. She sized me up and admired my muscular arms, my well toned abs. I watched, as she licked her lips and her cock seemed to harden even more. Then slowly, I hooked my thumbs under the elastic waist band of my shorts and slid them about halfway down.

"Stop," she said, and I did as she demanded.

I only had my shorts halfway down, to my knees and she seemed to be thinking for a moment. "Turn around and show me that ass," she said, after a long pause.

I turned around and bent over, pulling my shorts the rest of the way down, exposing my ass for her sight. I could feel the cool air blowing against my bare skin now and I could practically feel Leslie, staring at me from behind.

"Move towards me."

I backed up some, until I was right in front of her and then jumped in surprise, when her hand slapped quite hard against my ass. Then she repeated herself, smacking me again and spreading my cheeks, to get a look at my tight little rosebud.

"Mm, you are so fucking sexy. Now turn around and face me."

Once again, I obeyed and turned to face her. She sized me up and down again and then wrapped her fingers around my cock and started to stroke. I was a bit surprised, since I thought she wanted me to pleasure her but, I wasn't going to complain.

Leslie stroked my cock, pumping it nice and slow at first. She took her other hand and moved it up my stomach and over my chest, gently playing with one of my nipples. Then suddenly, she had stopped. Her hand released my cock and she smiled up at me and motioned for me to drop to my knees. I got down between her legs and her cock was now mere inches, from my face. I could feel the heat against my lips and smell the musky aroma, breathing it in through my nose and struggling to stifle a low moan.

My cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum...why was this happening? She was black mailing me and I was horny?

"Go ahead and give it a taste," Leslie said, softly.

Still just a little reluctant, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Just a "little taste" was not what Leslie really wanted though.

The moment I parted my lips, she grabbed a fistfull of my hair and shoved my head down, giving me a mouthfull of cock.

I gagged, as she shoved her cock all the way to the back of my throat and held it there for a few seconds. Then she released me and allowed me to pull back some, before shoving my head down all the way again. She continued this, basically fucking my mouth and not being gentle at all about it.

"That's it baby," Leslie moaned. "Suck my fucking cock. Just like I did for you, suck it nice and good. Use more tongue!"