Leslie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Leslie said, and then added, "I know I only had my mouth on your cock for a few seconds, but would you--oh!--keep going for a while?"

"Yes," I whispered, as I kept gently licking.

And then I heard the electronic click of a phone camera, and looking up I saw that Leslie had taken a picture of me between her legs, and when I made eye contact with her, she took another one.

"Since we only see each other about once a year," Leslie said, "I wanted to save some memories too."

I smiled, which of course she couldn't see, and then I kept licking.

Leslie was getting more into it, and her little moans were becoming slightly louder.

"Yes, Jeremy. Keep licking me. A little faster. Yes. Uh! It feel good. Now this might sound weird--uh--but would you put one of your fingers inside of me, inside of my vagina?"

I stopped, a bit unsure, and moved my face away and looked down.

While I was doing that Leslie used her hand to spread her lips and indicated her opening, saying "Right here."

I said, "But you're a virgin. Won't it hurt?"

Leslie laughed and said, "Well, technically I'm a virgin, but--sorry to shock you--I have a sex toy that's pretty much the same size and your hard dick, and I've used it a lot. And so I think in a way I've already lost my virginity my sex toy. I think you'll be able to put two fingers in with no problem, but let's start with one."

As I slowly slid my middle finger into her wet vagina, I said, "Oh my god, it goes right in."

"Yes," Leslie purred, "it's designed to fit a hard dick just your size--oh--and so a finger is easy. So keep massaging me there with your finger, and then start licking my clit again at the same time."

I did as she was told, and the effect was electric.

"Oh Jeremy! Oh yes! Uhhh. Keep going. Don't stop. Faster."

With one hand I lifted up her hood and licked her clit, while with the finger of the other hand I massaged her vagina, going faster like she asked.

I could feel her whole body tensing up and trembling, and I could sense that energies were gathering up within her.

This continued for another few minutes, until she said, "Put another another finger in me. Uh! I'm almost there. Uh! Keep going!"

I did as she said, putting another finger in continued finger fucking while licking her, and soon I could feel a wave breaking with trembling convulsions through her body.

"Ohhh. Yes! Gawwd! Uhhh! Uh."

It was really intense as Leslie, who I'd known for so long, orgasmed against my face.

When she was still, I started to get up, but Leslie said, "Thank you Jeremy. That was really good. Is your dick still hard?"

"Yes."

"Then put it into my pussy. Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," she said, still breathing heavily, "you said this was already the best day of your life, well I guess it's about to get even better."

She spread her legs wide to receive me.

"Okay," I said, and in a few seconds my rock hard erection was at her entrance, and I was so horny that I just shoved my large cock head into her right away.

"Uh!" Now it was my turn to grunt, as inch by inch I slid my erection into my friend's tight pussy.

Leslie was gasping and her eyes were wide as my dick was soon entirely inside her. I was soon lying on top of her, feeling her beautiful breasts.

I gasped, "You feel so good, Leslie. uhh! Can I really cum inside of you? Uh."

"Yes," Leslie gasped, "But wow, your dick feels--uh--really big inside me. But yes. Uh. Fuck me, Jeremy. Go ahead and Fuck me."

I started moving inside of her, at first slowly, and the feelings were almost overwhelming. My entire manhood was being massaged all over by Leslie's tight vagina.

"Uh!" I soon started thrusting more deeply and faster, but I used my arms to keep myself from squishing Leslie, whose breasts rubbed against me in a wonderful way as I humped her.

In a couple of minutes I was going even faster, surprising both of us with my almost animalistic fucking. Since this was my first time soon I could feel my orgasm rising up, like a fantastic giant jewel of pleasure, that I then poured with gasping and thrusting intensity deep into Leslie's cunt.

I pumped every last drop of my cum into her. I had never felt more satisfied in my entire life.

"Wow," Leslie said, gasping almost as much as I was, "That was somehow...much more intense...than I thought it would be."

Suddenly we could both hear laughter downstairs and the clinking of dishes as our parents cleaned up, and then to our horror we heard someone coming upstairs.

"Fuck," I said, pulling out and quickly climbing into the top bunk and getting under the covers.

Meanwhile Leslie quickly went to her door and unlocked it, and then turned off the lights and jumped back into bed.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Leslie said.

The door opened, and I could see my Mom in the doorway, who said, "Were you already going to sleep? Sorry if we kept you up with all our noise downstairs."

"We've been having a great time," I said, "No worries, Mom."

"Okay you two, glad you've been having fun. Good night."

"Good night, Laura," Leslie said, "Thanks for lending me your handsome son. He's been a perfect gentleman all night. He really helped me with something I'd been wanting to do for a long time."

"Oh, that's so nice to hear, Leslie. I know you two are just friends, but listen to that Jeremy. Maybe you should ask her out on an actual date sometime? Well, good night."

With that she closed the door, and a few seconds later as we could hear her descending the stairs we both burst into peals of laughter.

"Well, my Mom's timing was good," I said.

"Yes," Leslie said, "You had just enough time to pump all of your sticky sperm into me, which is now leaking out of my pussy."

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not!"

"You're right. I'm not. That was incredible."

"Truth or dare?" She said in a playful voice.

I laughed, and said, "Truth."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes," I said with conviction.

"I thought so."

I screwed up my courage and said, "And how do you feel about me?"

"Duh. Isn't it obvious? I've loved you for a while. That's why I let you put your dick into me."

"Cool. Does that mean you're going to let me do it again before I leave in the morning?"

"Yes," Leslie said with a laugh, but then added, "But right now let's go take a bath together in my big bathtub."

12