All Comments on 'Less Talking, More Moaning 03'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
listeningin321listeningin321almost 2 years ago

i have been listening to your audios since your first pair of posts, and god do you turn me on so fucking much. i find myself thinking about your voice all day waiting for the moment when i'm alone so i can finally make myself cum for you. i don't have any suggestions at the moment, but i just want to thank you so much for all that you're doing, and i heavily anticipate every new post you make!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can I be your girlfriend? 😅 you turn me on soooooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED this. Let me restate that in case you think it's just a thing I'm saying.

I FUCKING LOVED your outrageous, horny, relentless need, listening to you stroking yourself off as you shared all your fucking filthy thoughts with me, making me sopping wet and aching to come, which I now have, over and over; and I will again because holy hell, this one is amazing.

After your tender and kind audios focussing on our needs, I was wild to finally hear you servicing your own desires. And sure, you were visualising a bit of throat fucking, not my bag, but I felt totally empowered to be the red blooded woman I feel like when I listen to you, because we both needed to fuck, right then, right there, I loved getting myself off hard on your hunger, in any way I wanted. Note: I felt more of a filthy bitch than a dirty girl. No following instructions, just fucking myself every way I could to the sound of your excitement and need.

The whole bag of toys has been out; I was fucking screaming as I came, yes, fuck yes damn you yes. Not some soft, whimpering purr, but a low, guttural fuck yes yes yes outpouring of pure, horny satisfaction. This was superb. I could hear the wetness as I slid the first toy in, so easily, filling me completely as I imagined you fucking me hard, uncontrollably.

Sorry not sorry for choosing my own way to enjoy you. I've listened to this five times already and I am completely spent for the day. Your orgasms were amazing to hear.

More, more, more please, about what you need, you like. Give me the gift of your hunger.

You like me coming hard? You like me coming with you?

This one. Imagine me coming to this one. I will be.

AliceHazeAliceHazealmost 2 years ago

I've been sitting at my desk at work all day, touching myself slightly under my desk, squeezing my nipples through my shirt, rubbing against my wet panties and rocking my hips thinking of you moaning, thinking of getting on top of you and riding you slowly, squeezing your thick cock with my dripping pussy until you are begging to cum. It made work very interesting ;) I was hoping for a new audio and omg baby it's the best one yet, I lost count of how many times I came listening to you moan. I wanna make you cum like that so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Talks too much still... dang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your audios should come with a warning to lay out a towel or two!!! LOL This is THE very first time a man lasted longer than me. I’m almost ashamed to admit that. It sounds sooo big and pretty.

Thanks Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just wanna say that I don't mind the chatter mixed in with the moaning/groaning. It's a sexy combo. The naughty stuff you say is a nice touch. I thought it was especially hot when you teased about how sad it would be if one can't play due to listening in public. Pay no mind to Anon from two days ago complaining about it (you talking). One look at the comments and you'll quickly realise that the rest of us girls see nothing wrong. So, don't change a thing!

BiBibaby1982BiBibaby1982almost 2 years ago

The moans, the growls, the laughter, the cum. All so wonderful! Please give your friend a big thank you for suggesting that you try this. Your voice is a big turn on and judging by the amount of comments I am not the only one who thinks so. Please keep posting!

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Mmmm, I'm absolutely thrilled to see how much enjoyment this one has been giving you all <3

I'd been trying hard to focus on your pleasure for some time, so it was fucking liberating to let loose and seethe with hunger over my own primal needs here... God, I love that my hungry stroke sessions can excite you all like this, thank you so much for your delicious comments! You keep me aching to give you more and more and more....

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

This is Chrissy again. This time I could feel me salivating during your explosion. Besides pussy throbbing. Is your voice registered as a deadly weapon? I love listening to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Normally I am a reader only, but listened to audio due to a recommendation from a friend. I also never ever leave comments for feedback (cheers to reminding me there are still firsts that happen 😏) however, you warranted one. Nicely done, I’m intrigued.

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Your moans get me wet almost instantly, perfect stress break when I should be working 😉 I was hoping your next submissions would have gone live but maybe you’re just building our anticipation. I’ll be checking back tomorrow.

lucia1998lucia1998over 1 year ago

Fuck. Thank you. I needed this <3

BeachCot84BeachCot84over 1 year ago

Singer you drive me crazy. My head spins, my body tingles everywhere and I literally go in a trance, listening to your voice. i’m officially addicted to your voice. It’s not even a guilty pleasure of mine. YOU are my pleasure. And I know I’m not alone there.

SonoraRoseSonoraRoseabout 1 year ago

Another amazing one for the books. WOW!

Susan90Susan9012 months ago

I don't know what it is about this one, but if I want to cum hard and drench myself...this is the one. I mean, all of your audio make me dizzy. But this one particularly drives me crazy. I've said it so many times, but good grief. 💦💦

Susan ❤️

VeronicaJ10VeronicaJ109 months ago

I edged myself to your 1st two audios in this series. So by the time I started listening to this I’m my oven was nice and warm. I used my clit sucking toy which also has a dildo attached but I challenged myself. Each min I would increase the clit speed. So by the 10 min mark I had to endure lvl 10 (the strongest setting) so once you came I actually screamed in pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...