All Comments on 'Less Talking, More Moaning 05'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As usual, you are AMAZING!!! I look forward every week, your voice is incredible. 💗💗💗💗

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it when you explain things. Is pornsplaining a word? I’m going to start using it.

What really pushed me over the edge was the thought of all the sexy ladies having amazing orgasms at the same time as me, filling the world with explosive moans and juicy good vibes. Sooooo hot.

I am delighted to be a horny bitch as well as a filthy bitch :-) I wear that with pride.

I’m so chilled out after this. Although not so chilled I can’t listen again before sleep. You sexy, sexy man, thank you! Round two, here we go.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

The first listen was all for you….(plus the fact I wasn’t alone). But the second listen,,,I was there with you on the touchdown.

You get me soo wet. Anyone (you) ready for round 3?

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Having your moans in my ear always gets me aroused, I love how fucking horny you are, my pussy is always dripping when I listen to you. You sound particularly worked up with this one 😉I think cumming with you is my new favourite hobby. I love following your instructions. A horny bitch? Oh yes!! Thank you for continuing to post, I’ll be back next week for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had an multiorgasm while listening, that's new for me. Thank you darling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

mmmm daddy you made me cum so hard fuckkkk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FUUCCCCKKKK! Damn my pussy is wet and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck you made me squirt. Your breathy moans make me crazy. Love being your dirty girl - and that I usually come first 😘

-m

Adrianna20Adrianna20over 1 year ago

When you said about gripping your fucking balls.... fuuuuuuck. Yes please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Singer!! You made me squirt for the first time ever!! I've cum hard before, you've made me cum before, but there's a wet patch on the bed! Thank you thank you thank you for recording your sexy self and sharing that with me.

SonoraRoseSonoraRoseabout 1 year ago

Thank you! I just had the best C+G spots orgasms. You kept going and encouraged me to as well. I love a vocal man with orgasms!

DianasDreamsDianasDreams12 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...