All Comments on 'Less Talking, More Moaning 06'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

This series is quickly becoming an all time favourite of mine. As much as I love teasing sometimes I just need to let go and cum fucking hard. You will never be cumming alone, I’m glad you seem to enjoy this as much as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I came too early :(

I guess I’ll have to listen to this again and try to fun with you. You’re right: it is better when we fuck ourselves together. But when you tell me that you want to fuck my orgasms out of me,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm aching knowing this is here and it's at LEAST 24 hours until I can listen and come.

Going to have to close the browser and have a cold shower. The mere thought of your voice has me so over stimulated. It is going to be a very, very long day.

Thank you for posting, sexy, can't wait until tomorrow!

LululizzieLululizziealmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the mental cream pie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your dirty talk is so damn hot and sexy! You make me cum too fast ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah, best one yet! You were so much more intense tonight... Voice deeper, purring sexier, and what a finish! Yeah, well done.

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesalmost 2 years ago

Whelp. I think I should just say now that you make me feel so fucking good. Also, I have to add this one to the favourites pile. You’re so good at talking to the audience like you’re talking just to me. I mean, that’s either intentional dialogue or I’m a narcissist that thinks you exist purely for my pleasure. Based on all of the comments, women everywhere are feeling it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

24 hour anon update: that was so delicious. Nothing turns me on like your hunger. You are so much fun. You are such a giver. I’m glowing all over. Thank you!! Mission very much accomplished. Can’t wait for the next installment.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

OMG!! You did it. That was great! I had just woken up and you drove me to edge 3 times before I came twice right before you. Oh you timed it right! Your moans shook my stomach and sent quakes through my pussy. You also made me make banshee noises. Thank you. I want another installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found myself returning to see if, well, because in all honesty you coaxed out my spirit of curiosity for some reason or another. Again, not very common (not another first but a rarity). Very true, how often do we put aside the busy schedules and make just a bit of time for self care. It’s important to look after one’s self both mentally and physically—you highlight those issues by reminding your listeners to take an unapologetic moment for themselves. Your audio is multifaceted, and now I am tremendously intrigued indeed. Also, for the record I am in agreement with those who say, you do not talk to much. All part of the build up in my opinion. Then again, im not one for fast food. Cheers.

2ttyme2ttymealmost 2 years ago

Mmmmmmmm you are good at making my pussy drip. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love that I can hear how wet your cock is as you stroke it. So yummy. I love cumming to the sound of you cumming. Fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soo good what the heck🥳🎉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whoa!! What was that!? Mind blown for sure!!! Absolutely loved every second xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Twenty-five. I came AT LEAST 25 TIMES. Probably more, but I think I lost count somewhere in the middle. Fucking hell, that was today's cardio!

Er, thanks for that, you gotdamn sex god.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh my this one was fantastic. I was with you every step of the way, dripping, edging constantly with multiple orgasms to seal the deal. It’s been about 20mins since I exploded and I still can’t pull my head together. You truly are a wordsmith, you just know what to say and when. The fact you can be so understanding and perceptive yet so dirty and filthy just sends me over the edge. I’m addicted to everything about you Singer, and I’ll do it with you again ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was so worked up I didn't even make it to you getting you're Lube out. Guess that just means I can come back later and listen again. Thank you Singer 🖤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...