Less Talking, More Moaning 10

Info
Mmmm, I just can't fucking stop...
235 words
4.57
15.7k
6

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, back for more, you naughty woman?

I can't believe it's been 10 episodes already. I mean, it's been a lot more than 10 audios altogether now, but 10 full episodes of just me, my headset mic, my lube, and my strong fucking hands (and occasionally my tight warm stroker toys), with no special theme, no news update, just my self-pleasure... 10 full episodes of you and I just moaning and fucking ourselves and cumming for each other... I wish I could spend every fucking day and night with you wrapped around every throbbing inch of me... I genuinely can't get enough of cumming for you.

So, after already "satisfying" my aching hungry urges twice today, I find I just can't keep my mind off you, Listener... and when my mind is on you, my hands (or my toys) seem to end up on my cock in one way or another...

Which is generally a good time to hit 'record'. So of course I did.

And even after cumming repeatedly already today, I still managed to cum twice at the end of this one, too. I guess you just have that effect on me 🖤 Enjoy!

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk5 months ago

A series on how you like it. Verrrry specific details about how you want us - what turns you on, what feels really good, what you visually like. Give us instructions to please you. Auuuuugh. Not a concept piece. Simply Singer and what you like. I am aaaaall eaaaarsssss.

VeronicaJ10VeronicaJ109 months ago

Mmmm, I literally just had such a good orgasm and it was torture keeping myself quiet to not wake my neighbors. There’s something about the way you say good girl, baby and fuck that travels right to my cervix and makes it SING. Im so spent that my toy is still inside me filling my hole with the sucker attached neatly on my clit. And it’s just gonna have to remain there until morning, because I still want that feeling of what you did, no not even did. INVOKED in my body and spirit. You are casting sex magic. And it is powerful and potent Mr. Singer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Especially excellent orgasms tonight baby. I put on this old favorite after the new Patreon episode from today. I was so stressed out before, and now I am a puddle. Thank you thank you thank you. Yes, I am capable of getting off without your voice in my head, but thank God I don’t have to. You make even the best things better.

-dilly

DianasDreamsDianasDreams11 months ago

Time traveling sex is the fucking best. 🤩

“The eternal self dwells in eternity. And eternity intersects linear time at only one point. The present.”

SinglewomanSinglewomanover 1 year ago

Such a hot audio! I wasn’t expecting to come today but my legs started to shake and I was there when you asked me to. Thankyou Singer - please never stop recording these! I love all the dirty talk and details as much as your moans!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
Tell Me My first audio, mostly talking with a little moaning. Enjoy!in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
More Stories