All Comments on 'Less Talking, More Moaning 10'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

OMG. THANK YOU. It was worth the wait. My body is still having aftershocks from hearing you come. Best bedtime story I’ve had ina long time 😍💥💥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never clicked on something so quickly! I have been here from the beginning and I can't believe how many uploads you have. This series by far is my favorite! As per usual, I'm listening with people around, so being a good girl isn't really an option. But everything you have done is perfect.

I have read stories and listened here off and on for years, but no one has ever caught my attention like you. Your voice is amazing and you are so sincere. I find myself here several times a day, a bit obsessed. You make my days better and have woken up something in me that I've neglected for years. Thank you so much. ❤❤❤

Btw, my vote for the next piece is so you're listening in public again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am thrilled at how hungry you get, because that means you have so much to share.

Delicious, you gorgeous, sexy man. Thank you.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was my first audio of yours and I enjoyed it so much. I actually came in the first ten minutes. Moaning really gets me going. Personally I'm one for sweet words and less cussing and dirty talking but that's just my preference

Louise756Louise756over 1 year ago

I think this is my new favorite, this was so good, I really felt like you were actually talking to me directly, and I loved everything you said. This thing that you keep saying about « you » being really us, listeners, it’s just so hot, I can’t get enough. And I love your humor too :) and your moans of coursssse mmm… *^*

Thank you <3

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

I completely love your laugh and giggles and your voice overall. I keep coming back to you and your delicious voice, especially your whispering and sweet laughs. You really get me worked up the moment you start and when I hear you get closer and closer I just cum.

Really would love to hear you when you get a nice massage with some extra`s, and the morning sex when trying not to wake the people on the other side of the wall.

I would pretty much kill to have you fuck me with that voice in my ears, you are that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are doing more for me mentally than my therapist. Even though I know you don’t actually mean me because I am fat and not pretty and don’t shave my pussy. You still make me feel worthy of sexual pleasure. Thank you.

I have a couple of questions. Can you growl and whimper more like an animal some time?

Do you like a finger in your ass? I do.

I’m actually married but my husband has no sex drive. At least not for me. But you are amazing. The way you sound when you cum is so hot. I love it when you announce you are coming. I wish you would announce when you are close. I loooove your whispers. Especially when they suddenly become harsh. Your vocabulary is great, too. So far the only word I don’t like is fuckmeat. You don’t say it often. You are worth tolerating it for. Keep this up, please!!

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your incredible affection and support, I fucking *love* how much you've been enjoying this sexy explosive ride with me these past few months (or less, if you're just joining us).

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I get to share my pleasure with you like this, and help you cum so deliciously hard with me... and that I'll get to keep showing my hungry fucking appreciation for you, over and over and over... seriously, how did I get this lucky??

And yes, Anonymous, I actually *do* mean you too <3 You are every bit as worthy of this pleasure as me or anyone else. I genuinely want you to love yourself and value your pleasure, you wonderful woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you do one night time series? As in something to listen to right before sleeping! Or as if it's a dream or sleep paralysis.

SinglewomanSinglewomanover 1 year ago

Such a hot audio! I wasn’t expecting to come today but my legs started to shake and I was there when you asked me to. Thankyou Singer - please never stop recording these! I love all the dirty talk and details as much as your moans!

DianasDreamsDianasDreams12 months ago

Time traveling sex is the fucking best. 🤩

“The eternal self dwells in eternity. And eternity intersects linear time at only one point. The present.”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Especially excellent orgasms tonight baby. I put on this old favorite after the new Patreon episode from today. I was so stressed out before, and now I am a puddle. Thank you thank you thank you. Yes, I am capable of getting off without your voice in my head, but thank God I don’t have to. You make even the best things better.

-dilly

VeronicaJ10VeronicaJ109 months ago

Mmmm, I literally just had such a good orgasm and it was torture keeping myself quiet to not wake my neighbors. There’s something about the way you say good girl, baby and fuck that travels right to my cervix and makes it SING. Im so spent that my toy is still inside me filling my hole with the sucker attached neatly on my clit. And it’s just gonna have to remain there until morning, because I still want that feeling of what you did, no not even did. INVOKED in my body and spirit. You are casting sex magic. And it is powerful and potent Mr. Singer.

sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk5 months ago

A series on how you like it. Verrrry specific details about how you want us - what turns you on, what feels really good, what you visually like. Give us instructions to please you. Auuuuugh. Not a concept piece. Simply Singer and what you like. I am aaaaall eaaaarsssss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...