Less Talking, More Moaning 13

Info
I love that you keep coming back for these...
238 words
4.47
15.5k
2

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, is it that time again at long last?

Is it time to lube up my slippery cock and stroke for you again, you mouth-watering goddess? Is it time to moan in your sexy ears while I work every juicy inch of my thick throbbing hardness? From the very beginning of my session all the way to the end when I'm exploding nice and hard for you? Is that what time it is?

Fuck yes, it is. You *know* it is.

I love that I can just relax into the simple, real, naked fucking truth of the sounds of my stroking for you and the hungry thoughts that cross my mind while I do it. I do throw in a brief announcement not long after the beginning about what you can expect from me this month, but it's a very short one, I promise... and other than that, it's just you and me and your lovely ears and my hungry eager voice... and the slippery tightness of my toy sliding and squeezing its way up and down my pulsating dick for you...

God, I want you so fucking bad...

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank u.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 week and not another upload like this!? Aww. And screw the other girls, I need to hear you strain for my tightening cunt all around your hard shaft. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you mind straining "sooo tight" next time befor you cum. My pussy loves your groans. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i need you

Adrianna20Adrianna20over 1 year ago

I'm getting such a giggle right now because the killer Orgasms this gave me. & then in reading the comments, the lovely lady who mentioned her neighbor knows how she sounds... I thought to myself "my closest neighbor is a good 1000 yards away or so. And he might be able to hear me too." 😂❤️

Wouldn't it be so funny if we started a chain reaction? We all listen to you, Singer. Men around us hear us... and on the circle goes. Lol. A few more orgasms is exactly what the world needs.

Good gawd, I still feel like this one has aftershocks. Fucking amazing.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
More Stories