Less Talking, More Moaning 15

Info
Would you like to hear how badly I fucking want you again?
181 words
4.45
22.5k
7

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're fucking amazing đź–¤

It never stops blowing me away that we get to share this. Whether you're teasing yourself by just listening, or whether you're here to play along with me, it means *so* much to me that you're here for this... that you're clicking the play button knowing full well that you're about to hear me pumping my stiff, swollen, aching hard cock... talking hungrily about how badly I want you, and about all the deliciously dirty things I'd love for us to do together... moaning, grunting, whimpering and cumming for you...

I love that you want to hear what it sounds like when I very fucking genuinely work my very fucking grateful dick until I erupt very fucking hard for you... and I can't get enough of showing you...

Enjoy! đź–¤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg! You are the most sexiest man ever! Letting me fuck all the cum out of you. You were shaking and everything. Amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There was something so so so sensual about this one in particular. Your tone, the things you said, your moans varied even more. Made me soooooo HUNGRY for you argh.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

your audios always make me so wet! I'd love to hear just the sound of you stroking your wet and sloppy cock.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My pussy was dripping after this your amazing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I fucked myself with my dildo to this so hot

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
More Stories