Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher shows student how to please him.
4.5k words
4.6
10.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesson 2:

He couldn't understand it...what was wrong with her? All day he had been so unbelievably horny, waiting for the moment when he would "catch" her talking and have to give her detention. Now there were less than 5 minutes of class left, and she'd behaved impeccably the entire lesson. He was actually toying with the idea of just pretending he'd caught her up to something, but he couldn't for the life of him think of an excuse that would sound feasible, given that none of her classmates would have seen it.

He just didn't know what had happened. On Friday he would have sworn that the girl was his. The way she had responded to him, and that knowing smile that she had given him as she left, what had gone wrong? Well fuck her he decided as the bell went to signal the end of the lesson, there were plenty more fish in the sea, or in this case schoolgirls in the classroom, what made her so damn special anyway?

He sat at his desk shuffling paperwork and bidding his pupils goodbye. So engrossed was he in pretending everything was normal that it took him a couple of minutes to register that someone still remained in the room. Looking up, he saw her still there, still sitting at her desk.

"The bell has sounded," he said curtly, "you don't have to stay today, you finished your detention on Friday."

Standing, she walked over to his desk. If anything, today's skirt was even shorter, and the heels were definitely higher. Damn the girl was a looker, but if she didn't want him then he didn't want her either.

"I know the bell has sounded sir," she said with her head tilted to one side, "but I'm pretty sure my lessons for the day aren't over...are they?"

"But I didn't give you detention today, you been good all class, there's no need for you to stay."

"Well," she said, looking at the floor "the thing is, I don't want to get a reputation as a bad girl, don't want my parents to think that I'm misbehaving at school." She raised her gaze to meet his, and the promise he saw in her eyes set his heart pounding and his cock stiffening.

"I don't want people to think I'm bad, but that doesn't mean I don't want to BE bad. Deep down inside I'm a very bad girl and I need to be taught the error of my ways."

Good god, this girl was dynamite! He'd tried this on before with many pupils, and most of them played along. Those who didn't were easily fooled into believing that nothing had happened and sent on their way. Some had been punished two or three times, but they'd always acted reluctant, like they didn't really want to be doing it. But this girl was pretty much begging for it!

"Right," he said, trying to keep some semblance of authority and control, even though all he wanted to do was throw her face down on his desk, pull her knickers to one side and roughly shove his cock into her. "I've been giving some thought to today's lesson and I think..."

"If you don't mind sir," she said, interrupting him mid sentence, "what I'd really like is to learn how to suck cock. You see, I'm pretty into my boyfriend Duncan, and he always wants me to do it to him, but I don't know how. Would you mind teaching me how to suck yours?"

"Would I mind? You want to suck my cock, and you're asking if I mind?"

"Yes sir. You see, I probably won't be very good at it at first and I know that you've probably had loads of experience, way more than me, and you made me feel so good last time and I just want to..." she tailed off, realizing that she was babbling.

"Young lady," he said, "nothing would give me greater pleasure than to let you suck my cock. Come here."

She stepped towards him, excitement bringing a flush to her cheeks, her eyes sparkling in delight at the thought of what was to come next. He lifted himself onto the edge of his desk and sat, legs apart, waiting for her to step between them. Already he was fully erect, and his cock strained at the fly of his trousers.

"Now then," he said, "first things first, have you ever touched one of these before?"

"I sort of accidentally rubbed Duncan's through his jeans once," she said, "it felt huge and it was pretty intimidating."

"Okay, well there's nothing to be worried about, just undo my fly and we'll take it from there."

She hesitated for a moment, probably only just realizing the enormity of what she was about to do. He was just starting to worry that she had changed her mind when she reached out one small hand and tugged at his zip. He was so erect she struggled somewhat, but after a few seconds the zip was down. His straining cock immediately pushed out through the gap, covered only by a thin layer of white cotton, already stained with his pre-cum.

Her hands moved to his button but she fumbled, so he brushed her hands aside, stood up, undid the button and let his trousers slide to the floor, followed rapidly by his underwear. Now she was face to face with his proudly erect cock, literally so because she was still bent over from undoing his trousers. She straightened up in a hurry, shock registering on her face.

"But sir," she whispered, "it's so...so...it's really big, much bigger than I expected."

He loved when they said that! There weren't many schoolgirls who had encountered a cock as large as his before, 8.5 inches when erect with an impressive girth, most of them panicked the first time they saw it, having only seen their boyfriend's pathetic offerings before.

"Don't let that put you off," he said. He sat back on his desk and leaned backwards slightly, pushing his hips forward to give her easier access. "Let's start off easy, first of all I want you to just stroke it, get used to it."

He expected some hesitation but she immediately stepped back between his legs and grasped his cock firmly in one hand. Having done that though she just stood there, unsure of what to do next.

"Okay," he groaned -- already the feel of her hand encircling his cock was turning him on beyond belief, "now just grasp it fairly tightly and move your hand up and down. Then when you feel like it, start experimenting, you'll be able to tell what feels good from my reaction."

She started to move her hand up and down, slowly and jerkily at first, but then maintaining a regular speed after a few seconds. He looked into her face and smiled at the concentration that he saw there. Then he looked down and almost came there and then at the sight of her small hand and her slender fingers wrapped around his cock. She was wearing dark red nail varnish, but it had chipped on one nail and strangely this made the sight even more erotic, like a crack in the perfection that made it seem all the more real.

Continuing to stroke him with one hand, she moved her other hand down to his balls.

"Is it okay to touch these?" she asked.

"Yes," he groaned, "just be careful, don't squeeze too hard."

Her delicate fingers started to tug and probe at his balls, while her other hand continued to slide up and down his cock. He noticed that she was now subtly twisting her hand from side to side as she slid it up and down, and god it felt so good. He needed more though; he needed his cock in her mouth, fast.

"Okay," he panted, pulling back from her slightly. "That feels really good but if you keep going you're going to make me cum, and you haven't even put your mouth anywhere near it yet. I want you to get down on your knees and open your mouth; I'll start you off and then tell you what to do."

Obediently she knelt down between his legs, lifting herself up slightly to put herself at the right position. He looked down at the sight of his naked legs, erect cock straining towards the ceiling, and then the unbelievably erotic picture of her kneeling, fully clothed, between his legs. Her cheeks were stained red, her chest was heaving, she was loving this as much as he was!

"Okay," he said, tilt your head back slightly and open your mouth."

She did as she was told, and closing his eyes in pleasure he slid his cock into her open mouth.

"I want you to close your lips around my cock," he said, "keep your teeth covered by your lips. Then I want you to slowly slide your mouth as far down my cock as you can, keeping your mouth and lips as tight as possible. The rest you can work out for yourself."

He sensed her taking a deep breath to ready herself, then he moaned in ecstasy as his cock was pulled into her hot, wet mouth. She slid her head forward by a couple of inches, then pulled back. Not as far as he would have liked, but he could deal with that in a minute. Best to let her get the feel for it first, and then speed it up later.

She continued to slide her mouth up and down his cock for a couple of minutes, never going further than two or three inches. To his pleasure though she started to use her tongue as she slid her lips up and down, swirling it over the head, licking the sensitive underside.

He could feel himself getting ready to cum, so he prepared to tell her to stop. However, she either sensed him stiffening or just wanted to change what she was doing, as she suddenly slid her mouth off of his cock, leaving it straining towards her. He glanced down at himself and marveled at how hard he was, he couldn't remember being quite this hard or quite this big ever before, this girl really was something special. His cock gleamed with her saliva for the first couple of inches, and the air felt cool against his heated flesh.

She now began to delicately lick his cock as if it were a lollipop, starting at the base and working her way up and around, pausing when she got to the top to tease the head with delicate flicks of her tongue. Then to his surprise she firmly grasped his cock again and started to work her hand up and down, while her tongue continued to lap at the head.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this," he panted, "but I thought you didn't know anything about sucking cock? Seems to me that you're doing a damn fine job!"

She paused in what she was doing and looked up at him.

"Well," she said, "I really haven't. But my dad has this video on his laptop that I found by mistake and I've watched it a few times, and there's a woman on there who does this and it looked like the guy was really enjoying it, so I thought I'd try and copy what she did. Am I doing it well?"

The question, asked in her little girl voice, plus the sight of her fingers still sliding up and down his cock, brought out something primal in him. Suddenly he couldn't bear it for a second longer, he needed to cum, and he wanted to be deep in her throat when he did. Lurching towards her, he grabbed her head and forced it back down onto his cock, thrusting much deeper than she had allowed him to go. Immediately she panicked and tried to pull away, but he kept her head in place, thrusting the first 5 or 6 inches of his cock in and out of her mouth.

She was freaking out though, and wouldn't keep her mouth closed. Keeping his grip on her hair, he pulled her head up so that she was looking at him.

"Don't panic, this is all part of giving good head. I know it feels a little strange at first, but if you relax and do what I say then it'll be fine."

"But I don't like it, it makes me choke and it doesn't feel good."

"Well it's not meant to feel good for you, it's meant to feel good for me. But if you tilt your head back a little and try not to fight it then you'll be fine, just ignore your gag reflex. This is called deep throating and lots of women do it every single day. "

"But I don't want to..."

"I don't care what you want. You're the pupil, I'M the teacher, I'm in control and what I say goes. Now believe me, this is the kind of thing your boyfriend is going to want, and it's going to make me feel good. You want to please me don't you?"

"Yes sir, "she whispered, tears sparkling in her eyes. For a second he could almost believe that she was genuinely upset but he knew better, this was part of the game that his bad girls liked to play. She pretended to be frightened but he knew that her pussy would be wet and that she was just as turned on as he was.

"That's a good girl. If you behave yourself and get me off with your mouth, I might just give your pussy a little kiss to say thank you. Now tilt your head back, and try not to fight it."

She tilted her head back, meeting his eyes. She continued to gaze at him while he slid himself back inside her mouth, even deeper this time.

"See, I knew you could be a good girl for me. Now close your mouth around my cock, like you did before."

She did as he said, and he started to push his cock deeper. He was really close to cumming now, the little act that she was putting on was getting him so hot, this wasn't what he'd had planned for today's lesson, not what he'd wanked over the thought of all weekend, but by god it was good, and he was going to savour every second of it. He pushed deeper still, tightening his grip on her head as she started to gag and tried to pull away.

"Just relax your throat," he whispered, "all you need to do is relax and it'll slide down no problem."

He saw panic shining in her eyes and for a second he didn't think it was going to be possible, but then she moved her head a fraction and he felt his cock slide down her throat. He'd thought that it felt good before, but now it felt fucking amazing. He couldn't wait a second longer, gripping her head hard he started to pound his cock in and out of her mouth, going as deep as he possibly could. Already he was in the grip of a feeling so intense it surpassed any orgasm he had ever felt.

"God," he managed to groan, "you are so fucking good at that. Play with yourself for me honey, reach under that cute little skirt of yours and finger your clit, this is going to feel so much better for you if you get a taste of the action at the same time."

Obediently she lifted her skirt with her left hand, and reached down with her right. He didn't have a very clear view, but he could just see her pulling her panties to one side, like he had fantasized about doing earlier, and then starting to gently rub her clit. Almost immediately she started moaning, just confirming his feeling that she was faking the whole fear thing and was just as horny as he was. He loved the way her moans vibrated round his cock, adding to what was already an amazing sensation.

Suddenly he was cumming without warning. He saw the look in her eyes as she realized what was happening and held her head tight, knowing she would try to pull away. His cock spasmed, shooting his cum deep down her throat, squirt after squirt, feeling like it would never stop. When it did eventually stop he released her head, too stunned to do anything other than slump backwards onto his desk. Never before had anything felt so intense, the potential danger of getting caught with a pupil, combined with the visual stimulation of her hand and then her mouth round her cock, plus the sweet tightness of her lips had all led to a mind blowing orgasm.

Lifting his head slightly, he took a look at his good girl. She'd swallowed as much as she could, but he felt like he'd pumped a bucket worth of cum into her, and some had dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. As he watched, her pink tongue crept out of the corner of her mouth and licked it away. Groaning he fell backwards onto his desk again.

To his surprise, her head suddenly appeared between his legs. Her intention quickly became clear as she leaned forward and started to lick his shrinking cock clean.

"Do you like the taste of my cum?" he asked her.

"I do. I didn't think I would, my friends said that it looked and tasted like dirty dish water, but I really like it."

"Of course you do, you're my dirty little girl aren't you?"

"Yes sir, I am. Thank you for letting me practice on you sir. I didn't really like the deep throating bit at first but then I relaxed like you told me to and it didn't hurt or make me gag at all. I really liked the feel of your hard cock sliding into my mouth. It made me hope that one day it would be sliding into my pussy, although the thought of that is a bit scary."

"Well that will be for another day, I have papers to mark tonight, and we have plenty of time to teach you everything you'll ever need to know about sex. But for now, I believe I promised to give your pussy a kiss if you were a good girl."

"Yes sir, you did. Will it feel good?"

"Oh I think so," he said with a smile, levering himself up off the desk. "Lie down on my desk, there's a good girl, and spread those pretty thighs for me."

Quivering with excitement she did as he asked. He took a moment to pull on his trousers, and then stepped over to where she lay on her back, legs bent at the knee, thighs spread. He could see a wet patch on her white panties, and they were still tugged to one side slightly from where she had been fingering herself, so one puffy lip poked out slightly. As he had seen during their previous "lesson" she had some light, fluffy pubic hair, just a fine downy covering of it from what he could see. He couldn't decide whether to go with his earlier fantasy and just tug the knickers further to one side, or whether to remove them completely, but in the end he decided he wanted to see her whole pussy, so he encouraged her to lift her hips off the desk and slid them down her legs, leaving them dangling from one ankle.

Her pussy was perfect, the puffy lips almost covering the delicate pink interior. He could feel himself stiffening again as he looked at her, and briefly he reconsidered his decision not to fuck her today. He really couldn't though, he knew that when he did he'd want her more than once, and it was already starting to get late, they'd have to make a special arrangement to meet up over the weekend or something. For now he would content himself with tasting her pussy and then wank over the memories to keep himself going.

"Spread yourself for me baby," he whispered. "I want full access to that beautiful little puss of yours, don't want to miss anything."

Reaching down she did as he asked, spreading the lips apart and giving him a full view. He could feel his mouth watering in anticipation and without another seconds hesitation he leant forward and touched his tongue to her pussy, savouring the sweet flavour of her. Immediately she started to moan and squirm around. Holding her thighs still with his hands he started to run his tongue up and down her pussy, teasing the entrance but never entering, and sliding above and around her clit, but not making contact. After a minute or so she was soaking wet and mewling with frustration, pushing her hips up in an effort to make his tongue touch her clit. He held back though, knowing that she would cum as soon as he did, and he wasn't finished with her yet. Letting go of her left thigh he brought his hand down to her pussy and slid his middle finger inside her. He was careful not to push too far, nothing but his cock was going to pop this girls cherry, instead he inserted his finger to the second knuckle and bent it slightly then started to slide it in and out, running his tongue up and down her pussy as he did so.

"Oh god sir, it feels so good. Oh I need to cum, oh please...please..."

"Please what? You have to learn to ask for what you want."

"Please lick my clit sir; it feels so good, I need to cum so badly."

"Not yet honey, there's something else I need to do first, something that is going to make it feel so much better."

As he said this, he slid his finger out of her pussy. It was soaking wet, which was ideal for his purpose. Sliding his finger down he started to rub the sensitive spot between her pussy and her asshole, knowing that the wetness of his finger would be making it feel so much better. She started to squirm and pant, and he knew that she was loving the way it felt.

Returning to her pussy he got his finger wet again then went back to her asshole, where he started to push gently at the tiny hole.

12