Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stiffened in his grip.

"What are you doing sir? Why are you touching my bottom?"

"Because it's going to feel awesome, because it's going to make you cum really hard. It's like giving head, if you just relax it's going to be fine."

While they talked, his persistent finger continued to probe at her virgin asshole, increasing the pressure until suddenly the tip slid inside. She tensed again, trapping his finger. To take her mind off the situation he straightened up, leaned over her and pushed his mouth onto hers, forcing her lips open with his tongue. He could taste the tang of his cum in her mouth as his tongue probed. As they kissed he felt her relax, and taking advantage he slid his entire middle finger into her ass.

He broke off the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"See, I told you it would be okay if you just relaxed. Now just lie back, you're not going to believe how good this feels."

Returning his head to her pussy, he started to lap at her again, still avoiding her clit. At the same time he started to slide his finger in and out of her ass, and for good measure he also inserted his thumb into her pussy, double penetrating her. She started to squirm and moan again, and he could feel her thighs shaking on either side of his head as she rushed towards orgasm.

Her cries got louder and louder...if she was going to keep being this loud he might have to gag her next time round! He could tell that she was desperate and judged that the time was right to make her cum, so he started to flick at her cit with his tongue, little teasing flicks at first but as she started to cum he leaned forward and sucked her clit into his mouth.

She started to jerk underneath him, screaming her pleasure at the top of her voice. He sincerely hoped that the other teachers had left for the day! Had he not been so busy he would have stuffed her panties in her mouth, but it would be cruel to stop now, he'd just have to hope that nobody heard her. He could feel her pussy twitching and his chin was coated with the juices pouring at of her. He kept licking at her clit and thrusting his finger and thumb in and out until she reached out a hand and pushed his head away.

"No more," she whimpered, "I can't take anymore, it's too intense."

Stepping away from her, he looked down at the scene before him. Her asshole was gaping slightly from his finger, her pussy was soaked and her clit and pussy lips were swollen and flushed. She lay on his desk with a contented look on her face, a small smile playing on her lips.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing is funny, I just can't believe how good you can make me feel. I've been with Duncan for months now and he never makes me feel good, but when you leaned over and kissed me I thought I was going to cum just from the feel of your tongue in my mouth. You're amazing sir."

With a smile he helped her up off the desk and watched her adjust her clothing. His bad girl was progressing in leaps and bounds. She was definitely up for anything that he wanted to do with her and she was willing to learn. He'd really hit the jackpot here!

Standing in front of him, she suddenly became shy, and looked down at the floor as she spoke.

"My parents are away for the weekend sir, they've said that I can stay on my own, and they said that I could have my boyfriend over if I wanted, as long as he didn't stay the night. I've done far more with you than I've ever done with Duncan, so I figure that offer applies to you too. Would you like to?"

Would he like to? She had just invited him to her house, while her parents were out of town, for the sole purpose of literally fucking around, and she was asking if he wanted to? This girl was amazing!

"Yes," he said, trying to look serious and not like he was ready to cum in his pants again at the thought of being alone with her for an entire day. "I think I'd like that very much indeed."

"Okay," she said with a grin. "I'll give you all the details on Friday."

With that she was gone, leaving him to his marking, although all he really wanted to do was go home and spend hours wanking at the thought of what was still to come. Patience, he told himself, good things come to those who wait...

To be continued...

12