Lesson Learned in the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't do this, Josh said, his throat hoarse and voice ragged. My mom is going to look for me. She's going to call."

"She most certainly will and when her call goes unanswered as it has for the last 5 weeks, she will call me and I'll say what I said the last time 'the boy is doing fine, give him time he'll come around' and she'll accept it since you haven't returned any of her calls. I think the last message you sent her said that you don't talk to cunts if I'm not mistaken. I should punch in your fucking mouth just for that, you sad sack of shit."

Josh shifted uncomfortably realizing how fucked a position he was in. "Look man, I apologize okay. I didn't mean any of that stuff."

"What stuff are you referring to boy?"

"You know, when I called you a faggot. I didn't mean it, alright."

"It's okay. I am a faggot," Buchanan said, shrugging his broad shoulders in nonchalance all while he unBuckled his pants with one hand and fisted Josh's curls with the other. "And as a faggot there is only one thing I like better than a cock in my mouth and that's stuffing this big fucker in some tight booty hole but for now I'll settle for a nice blow job. Now show me that your mouth is good for something besides talking shit."

"No man, no!" Josh screamed with tears running down his face. "You can't do this to me."

Buchanan redoubled his grip in Josh's hair to the point of causing pain. "You bite me and I swear I will break your fucking jaw," Buchanan said with quiet menace and a smile that didn't meet his eyes as he rubbed 6 inches of semi-erect cock across the boy's face. "You feel that thick uncut cock boy? You're going to get closely acquainted with it."

"Fuck that! I'm not doing it man. You can't make me."

"I can and you will, " Buchanan said as he continued to rub his lengthening dick rhythmically across Josh's cheek. "A few meals missed and you'll beg to gobble up every inch of my cock for a can of potted meat. The temperature starts to drop and you'll spread that sweet ass of yours for a blanket." Josh pulled at his bonds uselessly. He was trapped and in quite a state. Josh was crying openly, with snot running down his nose. His uncle released his jaw and pinched his nose instead. Josh struggled to pull away.

"You have to breathe boy," his uncle said.

Josh shook his head no, his eyes glazed with fear as realization dawned on his uncle's plan. Josh held his breath until his chest ached, and his vision began to blur at the edges. Josh fought but in the end physiology won. No sooner than Josh opened his mouth to draw a breath his uncle slid his cock inside. The hand that had previously been at his nose was now at the back of his neck.

"I can make you disappear boy and who would be the wiser? Buchananan asked as he ran down a scenario. A city boy gets sent to the country by his mom, hates it and bails. Where did he go? My answer- 'Hell, I don't know officer. The kid was angry and had a chip on his shoulder. I woke up and he was gone. I know he had about 2 grand on him.' They won't look too hard. You're an adult, free to come and go as you please. There'd be no evidence of foul play. All the while you're rotting in an 420 ft well on the back of old man Kenneth's property. If you know like me, you'd better start sucking."

Josh opened his mouth reluctantly making room for his uncle's massive rod. Josh knew he was boxed in a corner and there was no getting around it. Buchanan held his cock at the base, drawing back the foreskin to reveal his glands. His cock was already leaking a steady stream of precum. Josh placed his lips on the tip, careful of his teeth as he sucked his uncle into his mouth. Josh had to open his mouth wider to accommodate Buck's impressive girth. He was terrified of this monster but he figured a good blow job might literally save his ass. So he tried his best to relax and to lose himself in memories of what he liked when he got his dick sucked. Josh must have been doing a pretty good job because he could hear Buck above him hiss in pleasure.

"That's it boy, suck my cock, '' Buchanan said as he tightened his grip on the boy's head. As Josh sucked Buchanan used his grip on his hair to guide him further down his thick shaft. Josh tried to control the depth but Buchanan was having none of it. Buchanan pressed his hips forward until Josh could feel the head of his cock breach the back of his throat and he held it there. "Don't panic boy. Breathe through your nose. Yes, just like that. Ahh, shit your mouth is good for something besides mouthing off. Yes, that's good boy. Suck that big cock in your hot mouth." Buchanan loosened his hold on the boy but Josh didn't seem to notice.

Josh kept his eyes closed throughout the ordeal. He could hear Buchanan praising him as he sucked his cock. Josh ran his tongue down the length of his uncle's cock before sucked the head back into his mouth. He let his uncle feel not only his tongue but the fullness of his lips against the sensitive head before taking his length back down his throat. He kept his eyes closed not wanting his uncle to see the humiliation and lust in his eyes. Josh hid his straining caged cock as best he could behind his clasped hands.

"Boy you're a perfect cocksucker," Buchanan moaned. "I'm about to give you your first meal; a belly full of my babies, and you're going to drink down every one of them," Buck said, sawing his cock back and forth in Josh's pliant throat. Josh's cock pulsed with need at his uncle's words as images from those dirty magazines replayed in his head. He had beat off multiple times imagining fucking one of those cock hungry men. He had never imagined he'd become one of them.

Before Buchanan left the barn, he turned on an industrial fan presumably so no one could hear him scream. After his uncle left drained and satisfied, Josh lay in the corner of his stall and wept. He had callously been thrown a dirty blanket after he had drunk down a Bucket load of his uncle's cum. According to his uncle he had earned it. Josh was so confused. He didn't know for sure if his tears were due to his pitiful circumstances, or the fact that he'd sucked cock and enjoyed it, or because his cock ached for some type of relief and this metal contraption wouldn't allow him to take care of it himself.

Josh realized he must have fallen asleep in his pitiable state. When he woke he saw that it had gotten dark and his stomach was growling something fierce. His uncle must have come back while he was sleeping and left a lamp hanging on a hook just outside the stall. Too bad he hadn't left any food Josh thought. Josh stood up to stretch and to really take in his surroundings. His hand and ankles were shackled but the chain connecting the cuffs were long enough and had enough slack to afford him decent mobility. The cuffs on his hands were attached to a cable that connected to some kind of pulley system. He was able to move about 10-12 feet. Far enough to be somewhat comfortable but nowhere near far enough to escape.

There was nothing to do to entertain himself so he decided to clean his stall as best he could given that this would be his home for however long it took him to earn his freedom. The tools to make the job easier were out of his reach so Josh used his feet to push clean straw to the corner of his stall for a makeshift bed. He folded the blanket in half to cover the straw and to provide cover for himself at the same time. He took the Bucket his uncle had left and used it as a toilet. After he finished he lay back down in his bed and thought about how he'd gotten to this point. He could blame his mom but it wasn't her fault. He'd bought this shit on himself. God he was hungry and thirsty. He wondered what he'd have to do to earn something to eat besides jizz? His dick twitched at the thought. Josh had no choice but to admit that his uncle was a faggot but he obviously had faggot tendencies if his cock was the judge. With nothing left to do and a throbbing cock he couldn't touch, Josh slept and dreamed of what tomorrow would bring.

Buchanan lay in bed naked as he always did. The only thing different is that he didn't need to turn to his stash to get off. The boy had seen to it. He wasn't surprised by the boy's reaction to gay sex. It was always the ones who tried to be too tough who ended up being the hungriest for cock. What did surprise him was how quickly he'd capitulated. He'd expected more fight from him. The boy had sucked his cock so good Buchanan had wanted to go back for seconds. But he knew better than that.

The boy had to learn that he was not the boss here. In fact, Josh needed to learn that there was only one boss and that was him, Buchanan thought as he stroked his cock. He was excited about getting up in the morning. He had thought he'd break the boy with pain but knowing how receptive he was Buchanan thought better of it. Josh tried to hide behind closed eyes but Buchanan had watched him relish the texture of a cock in his mouth, he had seen the boy's cock strain against the confines of the cage. It was then that Buchanan realized that pain wasn't the route to take with the boy. Instead of pain he would break him with pleasure. Oh yes Buchanan thought as he stroked the length of his cock with increasing speed in a few short days he would have the boy's virgin ass gripping his cock to the root. He would breed the boy's hungry hole and Josh would beg him sweetly for every inch of it Buchanan thought as he erupted into his hand.

Buck got up to fix breakfast as he usually did before getting out to work. He made enough for two, though he didn't plan to check on the boy before noon. He knew he was hungry at this point, not having eaten since the day prior. But again he decided to let him stew. The boy was lazy and his body showed it. He wasn't fat exactly, but he had a pudginess indicative of indolence and lack of discipline. He was used to having what he wanted when he wanted it. Here he had to wait. Here he would have to earn not only things he wanted but those he needed as well. He would learn the hard lesson that life wasn't a free ride and no one outside of your parents were obligated to do a damn thing for you. And even then that came with an 18 year shelf life. He would make a man out of the boy and use him as a cock sleeve in the process. As far a Buck could see it was a win, win situation.

*******

Though he was tied up Josh quickly learned that he was still expected to work. The only difference was he did most of it inside the barn. Whatever the tasks, the work was tedious and Buck expected it completely by the end of the day. Work earned him a Bucket of soap and water to bathe, clean hay, and clean blankets which he appreciated. But meals were a different story. Meals were paid for with his mouth and tongue. Nearly every night Buck sat in his chair with Josh on his knees to worship his cock. When Buchanan didn't show, Josh didn't get fed. Josh quickly learned to associate eating with pleasuring his uncle. Buck's absence meant he was left disappointed at missing both his meals. At first he might have done it grudgingly but now even Josh had to admit that he looked forward to swallowing his uncle's heavy load each night. Hearing his moans and hisses of pleasure motivated him. Hearing his praise made him feel proud and made him want to please him that much more.

"You've proven to be quite the cocksucker boy, but it's time to get you ready to take on a bigger job," Buchanan said as he entered the barn with a Bucket of water and a thin hose with a nozzle on the end.

"What's that?"

"It's a makeshift enema so you can clean yourself out. One end goes in the water and the other up your ass. Water flows in. You hold it in as long as you can. When you feel the need to expel, squeeze this clamp to stop the flow, pull out the nozzle, and release. Do this until the water flows out of your ass clean."

"I won't do it! God, this is so fucked up. I apologized for what I said, man."

"Suit yourself. I run a farm. You think I get squeamish over shit, boy? I'd just fuck it out of you then make you clean my dick with your mouth. Either way is fine with me. I'll be back later to see what you decide," Buchanan said as he strode out the barn turning a deaf ear to the boy's pleas.

Josh sat in the corner of the barn and wept. He had believed that if he had just done all Buchanan asked that he would quickly end this teachable moment and go back to business as usual. But Josh had been in the barn for weeks now with no end in sight. He had lost weight and though his compliance was rewarded, he was nowhere close to being well fed. He couldn't take Buck in a fight on his best day and now, at his worst, he'd get his ass handed to him on a silver platter and fucked for good measure. The way Josh saw it, it was a fucked up situation. There was no need to literally make it shittier than it already was and with that thought, he reached for the Bucket and hose.

"Please don't do this Uncle Buck," Josh cried with silent tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Why the tears boy? Only a month ago you were in my bed with a brush up your ass looking at faggot porn. I think secretly you wanted me to find you there playing with your hot hole. Now bend over this table here."

"Please, don't," Josh begged.

"I think you want this Josh. I think these are token tears, just to say you put up some resistance. A few weeks ago you didn't want my cock down your throat, now you can't wait to suck on my meat. You think I don't notice your hard cock staining against the cage? Trust me, you already love things up your ass. Once I break you in you'll beg for me to ream your ass every chance I get."

"Noooo, please I can't! I'm not gay!"

"My dick won't know the difference and pretty soon your ass won't either. Now I'm losing my patience boy, you can bend your ass over while I prep you nice and slow to take my cock or I can bend you over and fuck you raw. Either way, I'm going to break that ass in."

Josh felt like he'd walked a mile to get to the wood table just a few feet in front of him. He lay down upon it spreading his legs slightly and averting his gaze away from his uncle. Buchanan came up behind the boy, close enough to allow the lengthening evidence of his arousal to rub the length of the boy's crack. God he was hard as a rock. As much as he wanted to press his thick cock into the boys virgin hole, he didn't want the fucking between them to be violent despite his assertions to the contrary. He wanted to enjoy the boy and in turn be enjoyed albeit grudgingly. Buchanan wanted Josh's acquiescence; he wanted surrender. He wanted his cock surrounded in the spongy grip of Josh's ass.

Buchanan sat in his chair putting himself eye level with Josh's round ass. He took his time to admire the boy's ass. He had lost much of the stubborn weight indicative of his previously indolent lifestyle but his ass cheeks maintained a fullness that Buchanan squeezed reverently with his large calloused hands. He squeezed Josh's cheeks, spreading them apart, allowing the cool evening air to kiss the sensitive flesh within. Buchanan leaned in breathing in the heady aroma of the boy's ass. There was nothing like the smell of ass. No soap could fully cover it, Buck thought. The scent of it made his cock pulse with impatience as his breath made contact. Josh's tiny hole seemed to quiver with anticipation.The barn was quiet except for the hitch of Josh's nervous breath.

At first contact of his uncle's tongue Josh tensed, unprepared for the novel sensation. He soon relaxed, giving in completely to the expert ministrations of his uncle's tongue. No sooner had Buchanan gained purchase than he added cold lubricant generously to Josh's ass. He could have nibbled at that delectable grommet all night but like his meals, Josh would have to earn that privilege. Buck gently encircled Josh's relaxed ring before slipping a finger inside. Josh moaned. This was the feeling he had been searching for, the feeling of flesh inside his ass. Josh moaned and without conscious thought, widened his stance to give his uncle better access.

Buchanan inserted a second digit in Josh's all to willing rectum. "Boy you should see your ass gobbling up my fingers. I can see now that you're a horny slut." Buchanan had intended to take things slow with the boy, but hearing him moan and take his fingers so eagerly had thrown that thought out the window. Josh was slowly fucking himself on Buck's fingers trying to increase the pressure on his prostate. Buchanan stood, unBuckling his belt quickly. He stood behind Josh allowing his cock to slide up and down his crack.

Josh stood still as he felt his uncle's heavy erection aim at his hole. He could feel the slickness of the lubricant as the wide mushroom head pushed effortlessly past the first ring of his asshole. There was this minuscule part of himself that wanted to protest and continue with the pretense that he didn't want to experience the bliss he'd seen in those pornographic magazines. Did that make him gay? At that moment Josh didn't care. In the confines of the barn,who would know how many loads of cum he'd swallowed? Who would have a clue that he'd sucked his uncle's heavy ball sack and cried miserable tears when he hadn't been allowed to cum? The barn was a far away world, an alternate reality where he could give in to his most secret desires and what he desired was his uncle's big dick.

"Tell me you want my cock. Say it boy," Buchanan growled through clenched teeth as he pressed deeper into his nephew's warm, moist depths.

"Please, I want your cock," Josh said, barely able to form the words as his uncle slowly seated his full nine inches in his bowels. The feeling of his uncle's cock inside of him was everything he had dreamed. He felt so full. Buchanan remained still, allowing the boy to adjust to his size, his thighs trembled with the effort. The boy's ass felt so damn good, too good. Josh pressed back into his uncle's cock once the initial pain had subsided. That was the only invitation Buck required. He began with shallow strokes allowing the boy's hole to relax fully. Once the boy had relaxed into his dick did he start to put in work. There was nothing gentle about his fucking. Buck plundered the boy's ass with deep powerful thrusts that Josh began to meet lustily. "Yesss, just like that boy, work your ass on my cock, show me how much you want it."

"Fuck," Josh moaned. The minuscule part of him whispered again saying that he should rebel and pull away from his uncle but the pleasure of Buck's thick manhood rubbing incessantly against his prostate felt too delicious. So instead of rebellion, Josh rocked back, impaling himself more deeply. "I'm going to cum," Josh cried out. Buchanan growled his pleasure at the boy's admission, marveling at his ability to come from anal stimulation alone, in a cage no less. The boy was born to bottom. Buchanan could feel his orgasm churning, he grabbed the boy by his hair pulling him up off the table and twisting his neck to meet his tongue.

This, this, this. This was how those men had felt in those magazines Josh thought as his tongue wrestled with his uncle's. His orgasm felt like it had no end and truthfully Josh didn't want it to end because he wasn't ready to face how easily he had submitted to his uncle. Buchanan was the first to break the kiss. "Oh your ass is good boy. It's milking my cock." "Shit," Buchanan hissed out as his orgasm peaked, flooding the boy's insides with cum. Buchanan disengaged from the boy with a satisfied chuckle. As he pulled out a torrent of cum dripped from Josh's gape. "If that isn't the sexiest sight on the planet," Buck said as he delivered a resounding smack to Josh's buttocks. Josh felt his face burn with embarrassment.

"Does this end now? Haven't I learned my lesson yet?"

"If you have to ask then I'd say no. But since you asked, what have you learned besides how to take my cock and moan like a bitch in heat while you do it?" Buchanan asked with derision.