Lesson Learned in the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never mind," Josh said as he turned away from his uncle's gaze, shame evident in every line of his body.

"Don't feel bad kid, the minute you figure it out I'll set you free but not a minute before, " he said as he flipped the fan back to its 'on' switch and exited the barn.

Josh really didn't know what the hell that meant but he wasn't inclined to argue. He was exhausted physically and emotionally. Today, more so than the others before had taken a lot out of him. He just wanted to sleep but as strong as the desire was, sleep eluded him. His head was so full of thoughts and emotion but he couldn't seem to pinpoint one as being more significant than the other. He didn't know how he felt outside of being completely confused. He lay in his bed of straw still reeling from his physical response to Buchanan and as his cock began to harden as Josh lay in the darkness reliving that pivotal moment when he had fully become Buck's bitch and coming to terms with the fact that he would most certainly do it again.

Over the next weeks, Buchanan was like a man possessed. The boy's ass seemed to mold to his cock like a glove. He literally couldn't get enough. One evening he had come into the barn for a second crack at the boy. "I can't sleep," Buchanan had said. "Come ride my cock." Buchanan had sat down in the wooden chair with his cock already standing thick, hard, and majestic. Josh couldn't miss the opportunity to engulf his uncle's thick meat in his mouth. Buchanan didn't need to say a word. Josh had learned his lessons well and was eager to please. He was a lusty bottom boy for Buck and he never missed a chance to spread his greedy ass for Buck's cock. The itch, the ache that Josh had tried to quell on his own was satisfied as Buchanan fucked him deeply. How did he ever think a toy could satiate this ache? He moaned as he met his thrusts. He could feel his cock leaking behind the cage. He wanted to touch Buck. He wanted to feel the coarse hair on his chest. He wanted to feel the tension in his muscles. He wanted to kiss and lick every part of him that his lips and tongue could reach.

"Untie me please," Josh said.

"Why," Buchanan asked gruffly, never faltering in his relentless pounding of Josh's perfect hole.

"I need to touch you."

"Why boy?"

"Because I belong to you, without locks and keys."And Josh knew the honesty of his words. His uncle had remade him and ruined him all at once. "I belong to you," Josh said desperately, his voice ragged with need. Buchanan withdrew from Josh quickly leaving his clenching hole bereft and grasping at nothing. For a moment he wasn't sure Buchanan would leave him there alone to languish in his need and vulnerability but no he heard the jingle of keys. First Buck unshackled his feet, then he released his cock from the cage, then finally his hands were freed.

"You're free. Now what are you going to do?"

"Whatever you ask," Josh answered as he closed the short distance between them and fulfilled his desires. He kissed and licked at the thick brute of a man. He ran his hands along the contours of Buchanan's body, rubbing his face against Buck's hair roughened chest. He reveled in his masculinity. He was so needy. There was no doubt that he was fucking enjoying this. He was enjoying pleasing this man who wanted him. Josh kissed, slurped, swallowed, licked and sucked as much of his uncle's body as his mouth could handle. Buchanan stood immobile allowing the boy to touch him as he pleased. Josh would have thought Buchanan unaffected except for the laboring of his breath. Josh wrapped his hands around Buchanan's cock, still sticky with lube and ass juice.

"Put it back in me, " Josh said. "Put your thick cock back in my ass." Buchanan captured Josh's lips in a kiss that left him clinging to him. Buck's tongue swirled around Josh's, licking into his mouth deeply. Josh was hungry for Buck in a way he couldn't understand. He felt like he couldn't get close enough or get fuck deep enough to stop the incessant need. "Fuck me please," Josh moaned against Buchanan's lips. "Breed your hole."

"Who do you want to breed your hole?"

"You?"

"Who boy?"

Then Josh remembered the magazines under the mattress with images of strong, hairy, masculine men with younger men. Then he understood. Buchanan was a bear, a Daddy. His daddy.

"You Daddy. I want you to fuck my hole and breed it please!"

Buchanan lifted Josh off his feet and guided his cock back into the boy's clinging depths. "This ass is mine boy, you understand?" Buchanan asked as he slammed inside Josh balls deep. "I own this hole. I'm going to fuck it everyday until I looks like a pussy. My hot little boy pussy. Josh's legs hung over Buck's forearms and he held on for all he was worth "as Buchanan battered his wet hole with his thick meat. "Yes Daddy, give me a loose cunt to take your big cock," Josh said raggedly like the true butt slut he'd become for his uncle. The quiet of the barn was filled with the wet, sloppy sounds of a juicy eager fuck hole that had given up all pretense of resistance. Both men were spurred on, drenched in sweat as the rutted like beasts in the confines of the barnyard stall.

"Tell me again who you belong to baby," Buchanan asked as he stoked Josh's heavy cock while he plundered his ass.The dual sensation of his uncle plowing his ass and stroking his cock made Josh see stars. Josh worked his hips in tandem with the hand and cock that stroked him.

"You daddy, this ass is yours. Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"That right cum for daddy while I fill your hot little boy pussy with cum." "Argh, fuck, Buchanan growled you're such a hot piece of ass" as Josh's rectal walls clung lovingly on his cock milking him perfectly. "I'm about to cum boy," Buchanan said as he slammed home and held himself in the deepest recesses of Josh's welcoming passage. Josh cried out in ecstasy as he came spewing cum across his and Buck's chest and hands. He had never come so hard in his life and the experience left him feeling relaxed and languid. Buchanan licked at the cum that had splattered across Josh's neck and shared it with him in a passionate kiss as he laid them down in the hay with their bodies still joined intimately.

Josh couldn't move even if he'd wanted to under Buchanan's weight. With his girlfriends, Josh had never been inclined to stick around to cuddle. He had never thought to question what they may have needed from the exchange. With Buchanan he realized how much of a full spectrum asshole he'd been. His life had been altered. There was no going back after what they had shared. Josh didn't know how to respond or how to act in the aftermath. He felt so vulnerable and unsure of what was expected of him.

Buchanan didn't give Josh the opportunity to retreat into his head and overthink what had happened between them. It was simple, the boy was his. His cock began to lengthen with renewed vigor at the thought. Buchanan needed to claim Josh again, needed his velvet walls undulating around his cock. Buchanan's body was still covering Josh. In this position he placed kisses along Josh's chest and against the crook of his neck. Kisses that made Josh soften and relax against him instead of questioning himself about what he was, what their relationship was, and what had become of him.

Buchanan's kissing on his neck caused Josh to turn his head hopeful that Buchanan would kiss his lips. Josh wasn't disappointed. Buchanan kissed Josh deeply with unrestrained passion. Josh felt reassured by the kiss. It didn't matter that he was kissing a man. It hadn't mattered for weeks now. He wanted this; needed this mind numbing pleasure that his Daddy could give him. So when Buchanan demanded he turn over, Josh complied without hesitation.

"You're so hot for Daddy's cock, " Buchanan moaned. "You're such a good boy. You took my cock so well. Tell me you love my cock in your ass," Buchanan said as his fingers explored the once tight aperture that begged for his touch. Josh moaned into Buchanan's mouth as he explored.

"I love your cock in my ass Daddy," Josh said, lost to the sensation of Buchanan's questing digits.

"I can feel my load in your ass boy," Buchanan said as he explored Josh's wet hungry depths.

"Give me more please," Josh begged as he rubbed his face against Buck's hair roughened chest flicking his nipple with his tongue.

"Get on your knees and spread your ass, " Buchanan demanded. Josh did as he was told, looking back at Buck as he held himself open for more cock. Buchanan's gaze was ravenous at the sight of Josh's gaping hole. Josh was completely aware then that Buchanan was ensnared by his lust for him as much as he was to his lust for his new Daddy. Josh pushed out his rectum beckoning to Buck to use him. This caused remnants of the previous load to gurgle out of his stretched out ass.

Fuck, look at that hot little pussy, Buchanan thought. It was so open and juicy that he had to taste it. He had to taste the boy's cunt. Buchanan licked around Josh's swollen rim before burying his face between the boy's round cheeks to embed his tongue deep inside. Nothing was more beautiful than man pussy, loose, battered, and soft as whipped butter with all pretense of resistance gone. Josh moaned, lost to the depravity and pleasure of his uncle's questing tongue. Josh pushed out, using his rectal muscles to keep his hole open and accessible for his uncle's use while simultaneously pushing rivulets of cum into Buchanan's hungry mouth. Buchanan lapped up his gift hungrily. Josh lost count of the times they fucked that night. All he knew was each time seemed better than the last.

*******

After Josh was released from the barn, he and Buchanan fell into a rhythm. By day they worked as any other two men worked. Josh was Buchanan's willing apprentice and he learned quickly how to manage the day to day operations of things on the fark. No one would have guessed the deeper nature of their relationship. At night Josh was Buck's willing and eager bitch. Buchanan was true to his word when he said he would turn the boy's ass into a pussy. Buck was insatiable. He rode Josh hard, multiple times a day and Josh eagerly took his Daddy's load every time.

Over time, their dynamics grew more flexible. Though Josh happily bottomed more often than not, when Buck asked for his cock he obliged. Every now and again Josh would fuck a woman in town. He still enjoyed women and pussy. He liked their soft ripe bodies that stood in contrast to the hardness of his own, but he had to admit that he loved the simplicity and straightforwardness of man on man sex. He didn't have to worry about guessing anyone's feelings, especially not with Buck. Buck was the epitome of straightforwardness. There was nothing to figure out. He either said what he wanted or he took what he wanted. There was no guesswork involved.

"I want a man who just happens to like being skewered with cock. If I wanted someone running around in dresses and makeup I'd get a girlfriend, " Buchanan explained. Josh had laughed at Buchanan's complete disregard for political correctness even while Josh could understand his sentiments completely. He loved Buck's maleness, his strength both physical and mental. He loved his knowledge and knowhow. He loved him as one would a mentor. He loved learning things from him. Josh trusted him, felt safe with him. Josh didn't feel as though he were gay in a general sense but for Buck, he was most certainly his bitch. He loved him and there was no part of him that Buck couldn't have access to, so there was no question that he would come to Buchanan with his ultimate desire.

Fisting Josh was an experience like Buchanan had never imagined. It was hot as fuck but so breathtakingly intimate. The poppers had done their job and the boy was fully relaxed and receptive to Buck's manual ministrations. Josh's hole was so greedy. It was truly his boy pussy. Buchanan watched Josh open for him and take him deeply up to his forearm all while emitting soft moans of pleasure and complete submission to him. Buck watched Josh's thick cock pulse beneath him, as he came almost nonstop in a delirium of orgasm and it was then that Buck realized with utter certainty that he loved Josh as a man, but his responsibility to Josh as an uncle superseded everything else. And he saw with absolute clarity that he had to let him go. His job had been to guide Josh and teach him, to mold him into a man and that lesson had been learned. Joshua was a man with skills, worthy of respect, and fully capable of taking care of himself. He was a man to be proud of. They had bonded over the last two years and it wasn't strictly due to sexual interests though it played a big part.

Josh had come to the farm unwillingly, he was forced in the beginning to explore his sexuality in a way he may have never done in the process. The lines of kinship had long been crossed and there was no going back as long as Josh was here. The way Buck saw it, they had reached a fork in the road. This was his place in the world. Josh needed to find his place because as comfortable as he might feel on the farm, this life wasn't his. There was more awaiting him, he just needed to be pushed out the nest to get the air under his wings.

******

Buck got up the next day with errands to run. He left Josh in charge of the farm, a task that he was completely able to handle. While he was out he bought a used Ford F150 that he arranged to have towed to the farm. When the truck arrived, he threw the keys to Josh. "It's yours. Your dad would have done as much."

"Thank you, Buck but you didn't have to do that. I've been saving..."

Buchanan didn't allow Josh to finish his statement. "You've been saving to get on your feet for when you leave here. Now you have the money and wheels to go."

"Go, you want me to leave?" Josh asked.

"Josh, it's time. You've been here almost two years. You're 21 years old now, a man. Lydia never meant for you to settle here. It's time for you to move on Josh. It's time for you to figure out for yourself what you want to do with your life."

Josh wanted to argue. He wanted to weep. Josh wanted to throw himself at Buchanan's feet. He wanted to spread his ass, that Buchanan seemed not to be able to resist one last time. He wanted to use anything as leverage to make Buchanan change his mind. But he didn't. Buchanan wouldn't respect that and it wouldn't work anyhow. Buchanan was as disciplined as he was stubborn, so he did the only thing he could, he squared his shoulders, looked his uncle right in the eyes, and held out his hand as Buck had taught him to do. "Thank you for everything," Josh said, swallowing down the lump in his throat and the tears that threatened to seep from the corners of his eyes.

Josh went home and stayed with his mother, but it didn't take long for him to realize that everything had changed. His mom was dating a guy and he didn't begrudge her the relationship. His dad had been dead a long time and the guy was decent. He spent the night sometimes and while his presence didn't make him uncomfortable, it did make him realize that he was in the way. His old friends were either in relationships themselves or doing the same shit they were doing when he left. He didn't mind smoking a joint from time to time but he found that he wasn't interested in being idle. Life on the farm had gotten him conditioned to waking up at 4:00 am. He missed the work, he missed feeling useful, and Josh would be a liar if he didn't admit that he missed spending time with Buck.

Within 6 weeks of his return, Josh enlisted in the military. He had no clue what he wanted to do with his life but he knew he didn't want to be here and Buchanan wasn't going to accept him back. He had been upset with that reality at first but after thinking about it a while he understood. Though it had never been said, he knew Buchanan had feelings for him that went further than kinship but were convoluted by it. While they had fucked relentlessly, Buck had alway kept a certain detachment and distance from him as if he always wanted the reminder there of the limits to what they were doing. Maybe if they weren't related it could have been something more, but they were and that was that.

*******

Epilogue

Josh drove up to the long familiar driveway. Fields of corn swayed gently in the breeze to his right, while cows chewed their cud in the fields to his left. Josh had not bothered to call in advance so when he pulled up and put his car in park, Buchanan pulled his hands from under the hood of his work truck to peer out quizzically at his unexpected guest. Josh, with no preamble, asked upon exiting the car "Is six years long enough?"

"I don't know, is it? This wasn't how you pictured your life. You didn't come here willingly. And what started between us wasn't exactly willing either. You needed to get away and make a decision as a man on how you wanted to spend your life and that needed to be a clear headed decision, not one influenced by my cock in your ass. I'm not going to apologize for my call."

Josh's cook began to swell at Buchanan's mention of his long neglected hole. "And I won't ask you to because you were right. This isn't my life." Josh had gone on to join the military and make a career for himself there, surprised to learn that he loved the purpose and discipline of that life. He met a girl, Harper, who made his lips tug in an involuntary grin at just the mention of her name. "I thought about our last night and I finally understood." They had crossed into a territory that they were never meant to be in and that they definitely couldn't stay in. Buchanan's nostrils flared at the mention of their last night together. And as much as Josh had wanted to turn around and stand right back on Buchanan's doorstep, he knew Buck would never allow it. Not because he didn't want to, but because he wanted it too much.

"I've dated, worked, chosen a career, lived on my own, seen the world, and I even found the woman I want to be my wife. I even tried other men a few times but it was like trying to enjoy a good meal but the seasoning was off. Only one man has that flavor I'm missing. Only one man can fill this ache. I have four days leave Daddy. Will you fill it?"

No, they couldn't be together in a traditional sense and no, Josh couldn't stay but a short visit from time to time seemed like something they could both commit to. Buchanan's cock had been tumescent at the mention of their last night when he'd fisted Josh for the first and only time, but it flooded with blood to rock hardness at the moniker "Daddy" as Josh knew it would. "You bet your sweet ass I will as he led the way with Josh following in tow to the place where it all began- the barn.