Lesson of Dirty Desire

Story Info
Exhibitionist fantasy leads to danger.
3.7k words
4
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Sumit, 32 years, married to Ria, who is 30. We were married two years back. I am tall about 5'10" and thin. Ria is 5'4", has an oval face and healthy without being fat. She is not beautiful in the real sense of the term but has a slender figure, right quantity of flesh at right places and an over all sexy stature.

There is nothing special about us except that we were both very sexy and enjoyed a lot of sexual fantasies. We were a bit of exhibitionists with kinky ideas. We enjoyed making love at unusual places. During the first year of our wedding we made love at such places at least ten times. They included the roof of our duplex flat under the starry sky at night, behind the secluded bushes, at desolate and abandoned houses, normally avoided by people for the fear of ghosts and snakes, inside abandoned railway coaches. While making love at such places we always fantasized of being watched by someone though in reality we made sure before engaging in love at such places that the place was safe and nobody would intrude our intimate moments. We never faced any embarrassing situation to be disturbed by the unexpected arrival of someone. This perhaps made us bolder.

Our residential area consists of twenty duplex flats within one campus - occupied by twenty different families. There is a common conference hall for social functions in the campus and at the backyard three small quartets for the three guards who guard the campus on rotating shifts basis. Most of the families living in these flats use the first floor as bed rooms and the ground floor rooms as drawing and study rooms. A part of the ground floor also serves as car garage of the owners. It is one of the posh residential areas of the city where all the families belong to the upper ladder.

Both me and my wife work as middle rank managers in two different multinational companies. We are the youngest couple in the campus and also the only couple both of whom are working. We also have two SUVs that we use to commute from our residence to our respective places of duty.

We are a sexy couple who enjoys sex almost five days a week. One day during love making, I and Ria were discussing about our sexual fantasies when our favorite role play of being watched by a third party came to our discussion. Both me and Ria talked about how it would feel like if someday during our love making at unusual places someone really watches us. Though the idea turned us on we knew the risk it involved at getting caught in such a state and the effect it would have on our social reputation. But the idea kept haunting us.

After about a week we once again discussed it. That day Ria came with a suggestion to shift our bedroom for some days to the ground floor. She suggested that at the backside of the drawing room there is a garden and a wide window with glass panes. Ria hinted that we could make love keeping the lights in the room on and remove the screen on the glass panes of the window and fantasize that somebody from the darkness of the garden was watching us. The garden being bushy and in the backyard without enough light nobody goes there after the dusk. Moreover, by the time we retire to bed for sex, it is normally eleven at night and it's quite unlikely that anybody would be there at such odd hours. Even if someone goes there at night the person will have to lift him or her by about two feet to get to the level of the window and peep inside the room.

For first few days we enjoyed tremendously fantasizing someone watching us through the window panes. Then one day Ria told me that she thought it would be really exciting if we knew that someone was watching us during love making. The idea turned me on and I suggested to keep the window pane slightly open to add to our fantasy. It was a sliding window and we started keeping about one-third of it open. The outside air that came to the room added to our dirty imagination of being watched by some stranger. During sex Ria always moaned to express her arousal. The setting of bedroom in the ground floor was so seductive that while enjoying crazy sex, Ria started moaning more confidently than she did previously.

Nearly a month passed since we started enjoying sex in the ground floor and about twenty days lapsed that we kept the sliding window partially open. Then one morning, Ria pointed out to me that the window gap was more than we used to keep it. We inspected it and the outside and in the garden we traced a few butts of burnt cigerattes. Though we were not sure, it excited us very much to imagine that someone had watched us. Instead of taking any precaution to prevent an intruder from watching, I just pulled back the glass panes leaving about a gap of six inches and decided to watch if the gap increases again.

Two nights later when me and Ria were completely nude on bed and caressing each other's privates, I noticed the glass panes slowly sliding making the gap wider. I gestured to Ria about it. She was so horny and excited that she moved her legs most seductively so that her youthful curvaceous body could be seen in all its glory if there was at all anyone behind the window. That night we had crazy sex with long foreplay when we resorted to 69 and Ria moaned quite loudly.

For next three consecutive nights we left the window gap at six inches in the evening and in the morning found it wider and unmistakably it was very carefully slided further in the darkness of night to widen the gap to get a better view of our primitive game on bed. Both Ria and me were highly excited that someone had been watching us. Ria was too hot and wanted to know how I feel about the fantasy of her getting involved sexually with a stranger. The idea turned me on though both of us admitted that it was good only as a fantasy and we never wanted to play out the fantasy in real life. Still on two or three occasions after we noticed the window getting slides slowly, we inspected through the window the garden below and other surroundings to locate if any one was there watching us. But we never found anyone in the surrounding.

Now I think that I could have avoided the insult and humiliation if I had acted then instead of getting swayed by the wild wishes of Ria and the exhibitionist inclinations of both of us. However, it didn't dawn on me at that time how our dirty desire to expose us to strangers during the most intimate game of a couple could lead to humiliating situation particularly for me. As our love life continued in the ground floor keeping the window open, me and Ria started role playing with Ria presuming me as a stranger and making love against her will. She played the role very convincingly trying to persuade me not to spoil her married life while on my part I played the aggressive role of a stranger, who caught her in vulgar sexual act and forced her to satisfy my lust. This role play excited us very much and we enjoyed crazy sex without bothering for the real stranger who regularly watched us sliding the open window further. As days passed I noticed Ria becoming hornier and shameless.

It was Tuesday, 8th October -the day of Dussehra. All the residents of our campus had gone to the field about 12 km away from the area to watch the spectacular burning of Ravana's effigy. I was an annual ritual of the autumn in that city. The entire city folk would gather to watch the magnificent episode of Ravana's defeat as the concluding part of Ram Leela. Our entire campus was desolate by six in the evening though the effigy was burnt at around 9 at night: people went out in advance to get better places to watch the spectacle.

Me and Ria also got ready to leave for the same. As we were about to leave, we were approached by two young men of our campus if we were going to the Dussehra function. We knew these young men, both around 24 years who had been living since last eight months after they joined as Engineers in the same company where Ria was employed. They were Dev and Ghalib. Ria had helped them to find the accommodation in our campus as Mr. Murthy was transferred to Hyderabad and he wanted to rent the duplex flat owned by him in our campus. When it was confirmed that we all the four were going to Dussehra function, Dev and Ghalib invited us to travel in their car instead of taking two cars. We thanked them for their offer but expressed our reluctance telling that we might not stay till the end and could return at our will whenever we feel like if we had our own car. They told us that they wouldn't also stay till the end and would return whenever we wish to.

So we four started to the function of Ravana Vadh. There was huge crowd in the field and at least thousands of temporary shops at the fair outside the main Ram Leela ground. Dev parked the car in an area overcrowded with vehicles and then we began to enjoy the fair. We decided to move towards the stage when it would be time to burn the effigy of Ravana. As it was a large area despite all the flood lights provided by the administration, many areas were partially dark.

After about half an hour of loitering in the fair, I found that I got separated from Ria, Dev and Ghalib invited the heavy rush of people. I tried to contact each of them through mobile phone but due to heavy noise of gathering and amplifiers playing on all sides, neither I nor any of them could hear the other side. I was a bit worried about Ria if she too got separated from Dev and Ghalib and was loitering alone. I decided to return to the place where the car was parked and messaged them to return to the same spot so that we four can meet again. By the time I reached the point, their car was not there. I thought I had confused the area as all corners looked similar and looked for the car sometime more. But when I was confirmed that the car was not there, I tried to call them again over phone. Adding to my tension all the phones reported to be switched off. Fortunately, I got a mini truck returning to the town that agreed to give me a lift to our residential area. On reaching home I found that their car was not there in the campus. I rang Ria again: her phone rang but she didn't pick up the call. Very next moment Dev called me and said, "Don't worry about us. Have you reached home?"

"Yes, but where are you?" I wanted to know.

"OK, take rest and don't bother about us," replied Dev, "We will be at home by midnight."

"But where are you?" I insisted over phone, "Give the phone to Ria. Why she is not taking up the call?"

"She is busy," Dev giggled, "Don't disturb her now."

"What is she busy with?" I angrily asked.

"You want to know?" Dev said, "Switch to the video call. We are just fulfilling her wild fantasy."

Something alerted me inside and I responded to Dev's video call. First it was all dark, then I could hear loud moans of my wife. In the mean Dev had adjusted his mobile camera though the light was insufficient. What I saw made me fall to the ground as my brain turned dizzy. Ria was on bed completely nude, Dev was fondling her mounds while Ghalib had put his circumcised meat in front of her lips and she was kissing it like a shameless bitch. The three seemed to be inside a hotel room.

I burst out angrily at the three, "What are you doing? You shameless fellows!"

Ria unhesitatingly waved at me and said, "Don't antagonize Dev and Ghalib, my dear hubby. They were the people who slided our window and took our videos by fixing the camera on a tree branch in the garden. It will not be prudent to displease them. So I decided to please them so that they keep our bedroom things a secret.

I hope you don't mind, after all that was what we two fantasized and resorted to role play. Tonight when Ghalib and Dev very planfully separated me from you and told me about what they knew about us, showed the video they captured through the open window, I got horny and thought to fulfill our fantasy and please them rather than endangering our social reputation by refusing like a stubborn. And I know by now that they are both horny like wild bulls. You would have also enjoyed. Just see how they have sucked my nipples making them swollen..."

My head was rolling and Dev moved the camera to give me a close up view of Ria's swollen nipples wet with the saliva of Dev and Ghalib. Just then I heard Ghalib saying to her, "Give your hubby a demo of how do you like to suck my circumcised cock."

To my utter shock I saw my sexy wife lovingly holding the hard cock of Ghalib in her hands, taking it in her mouth and then bringing it out. Her saliva was glistening his dick. Ria lovingly moved her tongue on the entire length of his nearly 7" long erect cock. The phone of Dev changed hands and then Ghalib was focusing on Dev and Ria. I saw Dev groping the big ass of my wife. His mouth frequently descending on her clean shaved pussy and going away again teasing her over sensitive pink muscles at her love triangle. It was not surprising that my sexy wife was overflowing and her labia lips were already parted to welcome a cock inside. I was shocked that my wife was enjoying with two men younger to her and shamelessly admitting her arousal to me.

But considering the level of her horny nature, her wild fantasies, her exhibitionist nature, it was only natural for her to get involved in extramarital sex at bizarre situations. Though I was deeply disturbed at her open surrender to her two junior colleagues, the way she enjoyed freely with them and sharing her live actions also made me hard. But something more was still to come. Ghalib moved the phone closer to her pussy and what I saw was most shameful and sexy, thick whitish semen was oozing out of her parted pussy lips. I knew for certain one of them had already drilled her pussy and flooded her tunnel with his cum. Ghalib pressed her labia lips hard making her hole discharge more thick and sticky cum that was still in her tunnel.

Like a true cuckold I watched with awe, wonder and excitement as the mobile handset of Dev moved between the hands of the owner and Ghalib relaying the live actions of my sexy wife, Ria. Soon the handset shifted to her hand and she focused on hands of Dev and Ghalib fondling her well shaped boobs. Ghalib turned the camera on her contorted face that revealed the level of her delight at being kneaded by two horny males. I could clearly hear her moans and their conversation.

"How do you like our caress? " asked Dev.

"I feel like as if in heaven," was the shameless response of my wife.

Soon they changed their positions and on the screen appeared faces of Ria and Dev - both busy in sucking each other's lips in wild passion. The moment their kiss ended, Dev was seen pushing his flaccid cock in her mouth, which Ria started sucking immediately as if she was hungry for it. Under her oral ministration Dev's meat was growing in size again till it fully filled her mouth. Dev began to fuck her mouth with the energy of an angry bull and Ghalib held the phone to give me a perfect view of my wife getting her mouth fucked by Dev. The more I watched more my member between the legs grew hard. Suddenly Ria took the mobile in her hand and what came in picture was her mouth getting fucked by Dev while at the same time her pussy was getting fucked by Ghalib. It was clear from her facial expressions that she was enjoying tremendously and she moaned uncontrollably without any shame or reservation. Her erotic moanings encouraged both Dev and Ghalib to fuck her mouth and pussy with greater force. As she was on the verge of orgasm, the mobile handset fell from her hand and the picture was lost for sometime. But I heard Ghalib saying, "Give me the phone. Her husband should not miss her while she's on the throes of her orgasm."

To be frank, I was also eager to see my sexy wife enjoying. Within minutes, Ghalib held the mobile and I saw Dev furiously fucking her mouth holding her hairs and then he started to come in her mouth as a shattering orgasm ripped him apart. I could see Ria trying to keep breathing by swallowing his load as her mouth was filled by his thick cum. But the quantity of his discharge was too much for Ria and she had to give out a portion the load in her mouth to avoid choking. I could see clearly thick and sticky seminal fluid coming out of her mouth and staining her cheeks and chin.

As Dev convulsed, he brought out his rod from her mouth and said to me, "Do you see how she is enjoying?"

Dev didn't wait for my answer but took the mobile from Ghalib and focused on Ghalib and Ria who were then entwined like two snakes in the carnal game. It's had wrapped her legs around the waist of Ghalib as the latter battered her tunnel with his meat deeply merged in her tunnel. Ria was no longer in her normal self and was enjoying crazy sex. I heard her pleading to Ghalib, "Ahh...ooom please don't stop... uummm oh my God... Ghalib, do it harder... aaah... aaah...I want rapid thrusts... I will kill you if you stop... don't leave me... aaaaah... aaaaah... "

Her voice broke as she hugged naked Ghalib more tightly to her naked body as Ghalib started rapid and harder pounding and flooded her cunt with his load. The video call was disconnected. I came to my senses feeling humiliated and betrayed. However, the tip of my cock was wet with my precum. I sat silently hanging my head in shame.

At around 1 AM, I heard the sound of the car followed by sound of the door bell. The three entered our house. Ria was totally exhausted. She still carried stains of dried semen on her face: from her disheveled hairs and dress anybody could guess what she was through. But she had no shame either in her behavior or words. She came smiling and said in a naughty voice, "These two young guys tempted me to be in a hotel room with them and then played the video they had captured of our love making at home. I decided to act out our fantasy and Sumit, to be frank these bastards took me to unknown heights of sexual pleasure. Hope you didn't mind."

She came near me and with her semen smeared faced hugged and kissed my lips in front of Dev and Ghalib. Her hand slipped inside my trousers and found me hard. She pleaded, "Let us fulfil our fantasy of fucking in front of others."

Without bothering for my reply, Ria started taking away her dresses in the presence of Dev and Ghalib. The kameez she was wearing was already without two hooks at her back. When she took away the kameez I noticed her bra strap on left shoulder already torn. Her tender boobs revealed red marks of nails and teeth. She removed her salwar under which her panty was like rags and revealed her privates more than hiding them. Instead of feeling repulsion I grew horny at her appearance that clearly revealed what she had enjoyed hours ago. Ria looked more sexy than ever before and we two kissed each other and engaged in coitus in front of Dev and Ghalib.

From that night on started my life as a confirmed cuckold. I was told by Dev and Ghalib that I need to accept the life of a cuckold without protest for the sake of social reputation as they had with them the videos of our wild love making keeping the window pane open.

It is three years since then that I make love to my wife after she has satisfied either Dev or Ghalib or both. Ria seems to be happy to enjoy with them. We have

shifted our bedroom to first floor again. Mostly they visit us at night fucking Ria to their hearts' content and then allow me to have my turn. I get so excited and horny to see them fucking Ria that I invariably end up fucking her pussy after her tunnel is smeared by their cum. Both Dev and Ghalib treat me as the cuckold hubby of their sex partner and quite often fondle her, use her mouth and pussy in front of me. Though sometimes I feel insulted, I dare not displease them because I know they have the video, which is their trump card and also because I know that Ria enjoys the extramarital sex with them.