Lesson Plan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head in understanding and to indicate that I was ready to start. Jerome held my phone up and pointed at me with the flash on. I blinked to adjust to the light, and then opened my mouth wide to await his stream. However, he didn't start right away, rather he first asked me questions.

"Hello slut, how are you doing?"

I knew immediately that he was going to make the task even more humiliating for me by have me perform for the camera. The wickedness of it caused me to shiver, but I eagerly responded to his question.

"I'm doing great Daddy."

He followed with another question, "That's good slut. Why don't you tell everyone watching where we are?"

With a big smile on my face I replied, "We are in a gas station men's room."

"And why are we here slut," he continued.

Again, with cheer in my voice, I answered as I knew he wanted me too, "So you can let me drink you piss."

"Do you enjoy drinking my piss," Jerome asked.

"Yes! So much," was my bubbly reply.

"Why is that," he pushed further.

"Because I am a dirty piss slut for you Daddy," I answered back.

Jerome continued with the questioning, pushing the humiliation further by asking, "do your students know that their teacher, Miss Bell, is a dirty piss slut?"

The mention of my students only spurred me to answer more wickedly, "no, but after they see this video they will."

"So you want your students to watch you be a dirty piss slut," Jerome asked stretching out the scene, and I was eager to continue as well.

"It seems only fair that they know what a dirty slut I really am," I replied.

"Beg for it then," Jerome commanded.

Immediately I replied, "Please Daddy, piss in my dirty slut mouth. Let me show my students just what a dirt piss slut I am."

On cue Jerome let out his yellow stream aimed perfectly right at my open mouth. He let it fill up to about half way before stopping and allowing me time to swallow. I closed my mouth and gulped down the first mouthful of acrid liquid. Once it was swallowed, my mouth popped open again to accept more. Jerome more than happily obliged by filling my mouth once again before stopping. However he filled it a bit further the second time. Still I managed to close my mouth and knock back his yellow nectar without issue.

The next mouthful wasn't as easy as Jerome let his stream continue until my mouth was filled to the brim before pinching it off. As I closed my mouth to swallow the third mouthful, some of it splashed out and onto my shirt. I didn't let it falter me though, and drank down the salty piss before opening my mouth for more. Jerome's aim wasn't as perfect as it had been before, his torrent of piss blasted me in the chin momentarily causing me to jerk back some and his urine to splash all over my face and chest. Quickly though I steadied myself and Jerome fixed his aim to fill my empty mouth once again. It was the last of it as he was only able to fill my mouth about two thirds full before his stream dribbled to a stop and he shook the last drops onto my face. After I swallowed my last mouthful of his piss, I smiled brightly at my phone he was still holding, and thanked him for pissing on me.

Jerome smiled at me as he turned the phone off, and tossed it to me. I caught it while I watched him put his cock away. I had hoped that he would have at least let me suck him off, but apparently he had other plans. He looked back at me once his pants were re-fastened, and chuckled some stating I looked a mess. Looking down at myself, my white top was splash with the yellow tint of his piss and most of my breasts were visible through the now transparent fabric. I should have felt disgusted, or embarrassed, but instead I was proud and eager to see what more was in store. Jerome reached over me to retrieve the restroom key before handing it to me.

"Go take this back inside for me slut, and I meet you in the car," he ordered as I took ahold of the key.

"Yes Daddy," I replied now somewhat embarrassed as I knew it meant being seen by someone in my current state; coated in piss and my top sheer from it. However, I didn't what to let my unsureness about the task show to Jerome so I simply stood up and proceeded to exit the small restroom. Not looking back, I walked around the building and towards the front entry of the gas station. Inside, I noticed a few customers browsing the drink and snack sections, but no one at the counter. I was thankful for that as it meant the only person who would see me would be the teller of the shop. With all the confidence I could muster, I walked up to the counter and handed over the key. As I said thank you, I could see a quizzical look come over the man's face. He at first seemed confused as to why a woman he had never seen before was giving him back the restroom key, but then it quickly changed to curiosity about why that woman was wearing a wet top that showed off her tits. It was when I turned to leave that I saw the sign of a smile form on his face, and as I reached the door I heard him say, "come back any time."

I beamed brightly all the way back to Jerome's car, as I felt extra slutty and loved everything about it. Kissing his hood, I quickly moved to get back inside. Jerome stopped me though as I opened the door. He instructed me to remove my top before entering, as it was "piss soaked." Of course I did as he wished, and was soon standing topless in public but still not allowed inside his car.

"Go toss out your piss soaked shirt in the garbage over there," he ordered while pointing towards the front of the building. I looked and could see a trash bin at the corner of the station, and not wanting to displease him, I quickly turned to walk to it. Reaching the spot, I dropped my newly acquired top into the trash can with a feeling of reluctance to do so as it was brand new, but knowing I must to please my black master. With my top discarded, I turned back to Jerome and his car. Again I kissed the hood of it to show my respect, and was finally allowed inside. Once I was in my seat, Jerome pulled away and began driving back towards town.

We drove in silence for awhile, and though I was topless, I did not worry much about anyone noticing. It was dark out, and Jerome's windows were tinted dark; it was near impossible for anyone to notice. However, as we neared the center of the town, I did begin to become uneasy as there were more people around and we were moving slower. I had a sense that Jerome was going to pull over in the middle of town, and have me get out to show everyone my tits. That thankfully did not happen, as we soon were past the downtown area and headed towards the opposite end of town. When we reached a park just at the edge of town, Jerome pulled in and parked.

The park was an older one, and did not have lights which meant it was usually empty at that time of night. We were the only car in the parking lot, meaning it was more than likely we were the only ones there. Jerome looked over at me, and then grabbed my phone from my hand. Within seconds, he had the phone held up, and was talking to me again as he obviously was recording.

"So slut, I see you have lost your top," he started.

I replied playfully, "Yeah, it got too much piss on it so I threw it out."

"Makes sense, but I hope you don't mind being topless in public because I thought we should take a nice stroll through the park to find a good quiet place where I can stuff you full of my cock. How does that sound slut," Jerome asked.

"I don't mind at all being topless in public, and it sounds like a lot of fun to get stuffed with you big black cock," I answered.

Jerome then continued, "Well let's get going then whore."

We both then exited his car, and I began to follow him as he led the way into the darkness of the park. As we walked away from the faint lighting in the parking lot, Jerome turned on the flash for my phone as he was still recording as we walked. This did two things: firstly it illuminated me so that I could be seen on the video, but it also became a pretty bright beacon of our location in the pitch black darkness of the park. Anyone near the park would notice the light emitting out and would know that someone was in the park. Of course that meant a higher chance of someone becoming curious, and potentially coming to check it out. They would most likely find me naked getting rammed by the thick cock of Jerome, and depending on the person may or may not be a scene they would be interested in stumbling onto. I could only hope that potentiality would not become a reality.

As we walked further into the park, following the slim concrete path, Jerome would ask me questions; all of course geared towards making look like a complete slut, or attempting to further my humiliation. "Do you want my cock in your ass tonight?" "Will you suck my cock clean after I fuck your ass?" "If we come across a vagrant, would suck him off and let him fuck you?" "Maybe we will find some of your students out here, and you can show off how slutty you are. Wouldn't you love that?"

Eventually, we stopped at the baseball field and entered one of the fenced in dugouts. As we did, Jerome unfastened his pants and sat down on the bench. With only a point to his crotch, I knew what I was expected to do. I dropped to my knees in front of him, feeling the crunch of the dirt covered concrete dig into my bare knees. It wasn't comfortable, but I didn't mind as I was soon reaching with my hands to free his black snake once again. With his cock out, I quickly pounced on it with my mouth. Within a matter of seconds I had near half his length in my mouth, and was pushing for more.

Initially, Jerome allowed me to do my thing at my own pace, so I happily bobbed up and down on his pole savoring it like a child eating an ice cream treat. Occasionally I pulled my mouth off to lick his pole top to bottom, and then stuff it back into my mouth and throat to see how much I could take. My knees ached from the hard surface, but my pain was the furthest thing from my mind, as my only focus at that moment was Jerome's pleasure.

After a few minutes, Jerome reached with his free hand to grab ahold of my head. He began to pull me, and hold me on his massive unit. At first it was just brief moments of pressure, holding me still and pushing me to go deeper, but as time passed his hold started to become for forceful. Jerome started to pull my head onto him to the point that I was nearly swallowing his entire length, and then hold me there until I gagged or choked. He would then let off a bit to allow me to steady myself, but would soon repeat the process all over again. As he became more forceful, he also began to speak to me to add to the humiliation and degradation of the moment.

"Take all my cock in your throat slut, and hold it in there," he said as he forcefully pulled me in to take his full length in my throat. As I started to gag he said, "That's it you stupid slut gag on my cock. Struggle for me. I wanna see how long you can hold it in your fuck hole." Jerome held me longer than he had up to that point, and though I was gagging, I wasn't struggling to get away, just merely trying to keep my composure. Soon though, I began to need to breathe and I could feel my eyes watering as they were bugging out from my struggle. I started to feel as I was going to pass out, and I very nearly did but then Jerome released his grip and pulled himself out of my throat in one motion.

I wasn't given too much time to recover, as Jerome stood up and ordered me to do the same. Back on my feet, he spun me around to face away from him and then bent me over. The dugout wasn't very wide so as I was bent forward, I had to hold on to the chainlink of the fence and turn my face to rest against it. I felt Jerome tug at my skirt, and yank it down to my feet. He kicked at my ankles and I stepped out of it. Using his shoe, he kicked it across the dirty floor of the dugout. However, I didn't take time to think about my skirt as soon felt his hefty manhood begin to press into my sopping wet cunt. He didn't penetrate me right away though, rather he took a moment to make me beg; adding to my humiliation and sluttiness.

"You want me to fuck you slut? Beg for it then."

Of course I responded promptly and appropriately, "Yes Daddy, fuck me! Fuck your slut in my wet cunt! Stretch me out with your huge black cock! Please Daddy, show how you own me by stuffing me full of your big black cock! I need it! Please!"

Without a moment of hesitation, Jerome plunged his long shaft into my wanting box. I moaned aloud as I felt him bottom out inside of me. Quickly, he began to savagely fuck my pussy with deep, long strokes. The force of his thrusts made it so I had to push back against the fence I was holding onto to keep from being slammed into it. Jerome also began to use his free hand to slap my ass cheeks with each thrust into me. I'm sure my loud moans, groans, and occasional yelps could be heard from anywhere in the park, but frankly that did not matter to me. All that matter in that moment was that I was getting fucked, and fucked well by my black owner. My only wish was that it would last all night.

As Jerome kept up his brutal pounding of my sex, i began to fell the start of an orgasm coming. Not knowing if he wanted me to cum yet, I made sure to announce it to him to find out if I had his permission to cum. After I told him of my nearing orgasm through pants and moans, he replied with a chuckle and told me I wasn't to cum yet. He then unexpectedly pulled his cock completely out of my now battered hole. I looked back in wonderment and desperation, and watched as he spat out onto the crack of my ass. His fingers then began to rub his saliva into my asshole, which soon felt the pressure of his rigid girth. I relaxed as best I could, as my rear entry gave way and allowed access to mighty member.

Jerome slowly pushed his entire length into me, and continued to push into me causing my face and upper torso to get smashed up into the chainlink fence. He then placed his hand on my face to hold it firmly against the fence and then proceeded to fuck my ass like a wild animal. I screamed loudly as he rammed his way in and out of me, while continually pressing me harder into the metal chain link. This fucking was very forceful, but also very erratic. I got the sense that he wasn't looking to take his time, and was only looking to bring himself to a climax. That was very much the case, as after a few moments Jerome announced he was going to cum, and then heaved himself hard and deep into me. I felt his cum shoot off inside the depths of my ass, and the weight of him as he spasmed against me keeping me pressed against the fence.

By that point my entire upper body was being forcibly pressed into the fence, and I was literally panting with arousal. When his load was finally spent, Jerome slowly pulled himself out of my ass and then sat back on the bench. I was left leaning on the chain link fence and with my ass gaped open for a moment before he ordered me to turn and clean his cock with my mouth. Again I found myself on my knees with in the dugout bobbing my head on his black shaft. Even though he had cum his shaft was still as rigid as before. However, it had the combination taste of my ass and pussy coating it. As I cleaned myself off of his cock I felt his cum begin to creep out of my open asshole and dribble out onto the concrete between my legs.

When Jerome felt I had done an adequate job of cleaning his cock, he pushed me away, and then looked down to see the leaked ejaculate on the cement. A evil grin formed on his face, as he panned my phone to capture the cum on the floor and then back at me.

"It looks like you made a mess slut. We don't want to leave that there, so go ahead and lick it up like a proper dirty slut," he commanded.

I said nothing in return, as I just simply scooted back some before leaning down to lick up his cum. Usually I enjoyed the taste of his jizz, and though it tasted the same, because the floor had a coating of baseball dirt on it, each lick I took also contained the gritty sand making my task just that much more unpleasant. However, I did not complain or stop, and soon had each drop of sperm licked up and swallowed. Of course Jerome captured the whole process on video. Which each drop of sperm dutifully cleaned up, I sat back up on my heels and looked to Jerome.

"Does the slut want to cum now," he asked as I looked fondly at him.

In my must desperately slutty voice I replied, "oh yes Daddy, this slut wants to cum so badly. Please let me cum."

Jerome grinned his patented grin as he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a zippo lighter before continuing on with his questions. "What is the slut willing to do to be allowed to cum?"

"I will do you whatever you wish," was my desperate answer.

"Will you set your slutty skirt on fire, burning your last piece of clothing, and leaving you nude," was his next question.

Even if I wasn't already revved up beyond return, the thought of burning my clothes to commit me to being naked would have sent me over the top. My response came quickly and carelessly. "Yes! I will light my skirt on fire to cum. Anything you want Daddy."

He didn't say anything further, instead he just reached out and handed me the lighter. I took it from his grasp, and cautiously opened it. Lighting the flame, I reached down to the ground for my discarded skirt. I brought it to meet the glowing flicker of the flame, and after a few brief seconds my newly purchased skirt caught fire. Dropping it to the floor again, I handed the lighter back to Jerome and looked to him for further instruction.

"Very good slut, you may touch yourself, but if you don't cum before the fire stops then you don't get to cum," he instructed.

My hand instantly went to my sodden sex. In a blur my fingers rubbed my clit eagerly trying to bring myself to a climax. Watching my skirt burn up into nothing but ash only added to my aroused state, and the idea that I absolutely would have no clothes to wear after it burned was just the extra incentive I needed to explode with a powerful full body orgasm. I screamed out in pleasure, and my entire body spasmed from the powerful release of my pent up arousal. I completely lost myself in the moment, very nearly passing out. Thankfully, I did not as I may have fallen onto the fire that was my skirt. When I did finally come down from my climactic moment, I open my eyes to see that my skirt was nothing more than a pile of ash which triggered an aftershock to course through my body.

Jerome laughed aloud, and then said, "Okay slut, we are done here. Let's go."

He then stood up and began walking back toward the parking lot. Though I was still a bit frazzled from my orgasm, I hurried to my feet and followed after him. We reached his car, still parked alone, in no time. As we did Jerome told me to go and stand in front of it so he could take the "after" photo for the night triggering me to remember the photo he took to start the night that was now posted on my facebook timeline. I smiled before stepping to stand in front of his car. I did my best to pose just as I had in the previous picture; of course this time I was nude except for the heels and choker. Once he snapped the photo slid my phone into his pants, and then spoke.

"Well slut, I think that just about ticks off everything off your wants list. I stretched your ass open, I used you as my cum bucket, and let you drink my piss. The only thing that remains is, how did you put it,? To take you out, strip you of your clothes and belongings, and leave you to find a way home. Yeah it was something like that. I guess you will get your wish slut. As I see it, you threw out your top, burned up your skirt, and I have your phone so that pretty much meets what you asked for. It's pretty late so I don't expect there to be too many people out, but hey you never know right. You might just get caught, but then again, it's the fear of getting caught that really excites you isn't it?"