Lesson Plan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon finishing his little speech, Jerome walked past me and entered his car and I just stood there dumbfounded and extremely aroused. He was actually going to leave me stranded and naked to find my way home. I couldn't believe it. I was both scared and aroused at the thought of it. This whole night was his way of granting me everything I confessed to him earlier that afternoon in the video from my school's restroom. The video he had asked me to send him, in which I confessed everything I wanted him to do to me and was willing to do for him. Never did I imagine that he would make each and everything thing I mentioned come to fruition in one night, but now that he had I was so very happy he had. As he started his engine, and just before pulling away, he leaned out the window to tell me one last thing.

"Oh, and in case you think I forgot about the part in which you said you get off on the fear of me potentially showing other your slutty pictures and videos, just remember I have your phone with me; I could very easily send a photo or two to some of your contacts. I bet the thought of it just makes you quiver with excitement. See ya later slut."

Jerome then pulled away, leaving me standing alone and naked in the dark parking lot. I had no money, no clothes, and no phone. All I could do was begin walking back towards my house which was a good thirty minutes at least from where I was. He was right though, it was late so there wouldn't be that many people out, at least not out by the park, but the closer I would get to my house the closer I would be getting to the center of town. He was also right about how the knowledge that he could send any number of slutty pictures of me to countless people in my contact list from my own phone caused my pussy to gush even while I was scared to death a the idea of it. Knowing I did not have much else I could do, I started walking. I knew the sooner I got home, the sooner I could get myself off to the fact that I was just a crazy white slut for Jerome.

My walk home was both a mixture of fright and arousal. Initially, for the first portion, I saw no cars and no other person which caused me to become even more deeply turned on by being naked out in public. As I neared the center of town though, I had to began to deviate my route so that I would walk down less busy roads and paths. Often I chose to cut through neighborhoods, to avoid major traffic lights. Occasionally, I would have to scramble to hide when I would see headlights shining in front of me; ducking down behind parked cars, or hugging a tree to shield me from the passing vehicle. During those moments my heart would race with fear, but my pussy would drip with arousal. Eventually though I did get home, and thankfully did so without being caught. Just the thought of it though was enough to make me shiver.

As I walked up to my house, I saw that propped up against my front door was my cell phone. Jerome must have dropped it off for me. As I reached down to pick it up, I considered how thoughtful that was, and decided to text him right then and there that I was home and to thank him for dropping my phone off. However, when I turned my screen on my jaw dropped. My Facebook app was open to my pictures, and the most recent picture uploaded was not the one of me earlier in the night at the tapas bar, but was the one from just before Jerome left me naked; the one of me posing naked in front of his car in the parking lot of the park. To add to the humiliation of a nude photo of myself being on my Facebook profile, the caption stated, "Still feelin' HOT!"

Quickly, I opened the picture to delete it from my profile. Thankfully, it didn't look as though anyone commented on it so I wasn't sure if anyone had seen it. When I got the picture deleted, I double checked to make sure it no longer was showing up on my feed before pulling open my messaging app. Still standing naked in front of my house, I typed a text to Jerome.

Me: Oh my god... I can't believe you posted that picture to Facebook. It is so naughty.

Jerome: I take it you are home. So you didn't like the picture?

Me: No, I love the picture, I just can't believe you posted it to my profile. Anyone could have seen it.

Jerome: I thought the idea of others seeing your slutty humiliating pictures makes you hot?

Me: Yes, it does. The idea does.

Jerome: So then be honest with me, did finding out I shared your slutty naked picture public on Facebook get you wet?

Me: Yes...

Jerome: Of course it did slut. Imagine if I had posted one of you taking my piss. How aroused would you have been if I that was the case?

Me: Oh my god... I can't even imagine. It would have been so naughty and slutty.

Jerome: Deep down you wish I had don't you?

Me: ... :/ I don't know... maybe.

Jerome: Don't lie to yourself slut, right now you are wishing I had posted a picture on your Facebook profile of you drinking my piss.

Me: Yes... oh my god, I can't believe it, but yes.

Jerome: There you go slut, good job. Of course there isn't anything stopping you from making that happen. All you have to do is open up your gallery, find a picture I took of you drinking my piss, and share it to Facebook. It could be up in seconds.

Me: ... I can't do that... :/?

Jerome: You know you want to slut, and to make it easier for you I order you to do so. However, I will let you take it down after ten minutes. Caption it, "Cooling down with a refreshing drink."

Me: I'll do it, I can't believe it, but I'll do it. :\

Jerome: That's a good slut. Text me once it is posted.

I timidly open open my gallery, scrolled through the pictures and videos of the night, and selected a photo of me, mouth open accepting a stream of piss. With a few simple clicks, it was shared on my Facebook profile.

Me: It is posted.

Jerome: Good, I'll start the timer now slut. While we wait, what are you doing right now other than trying to keep from frigging yourself to another violent orgasm at the thought all your friends seeing what a piss slut you are?

Me: Oh my god that sounds so scary, and so... hot.

Me: I'm still standing in front of my house. I haven't gone in yet.

Jerome: Really? Snap a pic and send to me so I can see.

Adhering to his request, I held my phone out in front of me, and snap off the naughty selfie.

Me: Here you go. ;)

Jerome: Wow slut, you must have really enjoyed your walk home in the nude. Go get your big black dildo and bring it back outside. I want you to ride it front of your house while all your unknowing neighbors sleep.

Me: Yes sir.

I darted off into my house and towards my bedroom to retrieve the sextoy. In no time at all I was back outside with it in hand.

Me: I got it Daddy... how should I ride it?

All thoughts of the explicit picture publically shared were temporarily forgotten. I could only focus on one thing, doing as Jerome wanted.

Jerome: Squat down on top of it and fill your nasty cunt with it slut. Make sure to take pictures for me, or maybe even for sharing on Facebook.

As I sank down on the thick rubber dong, the thought of sharing even more erotic pictures only caused my cunt to gush more allowing the long fake cock to sink even deeper. I bounced up and down while occasionally taking and sending pictures to Jerome. Soon I was lost in my mission to fuck myself senseless, and could care less where I was. The sounds off my pussy getting stuffed roughly filled the quiet night air, and I drew nearer to another climax. I texted Jerome to ask for permission to which he responded yes. Instantly, I exploded with the sensation of another powerful orgasm; this time collapsing on my porch and panting like an animal in heat.

When I recovered enough to stand back up, I looked at my phone and saw a message from Jerome indicated that the ten minutes were up. With a now peaceful aura about me, I casually opened Facebook and deleted the picture. Again, I didn't see any comments and took that to mean no one had seen it. I picked up the cum coated dildo off the ground and retreated into my house feeling drained yet satisfied. I fell asleep that night quickly and with a smile on my face.

To be continued...