Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like fun, I'm a bit winded."

"After that we can do doggie. That should be the finale. I just want you to have some experience with other positions. There's a thousand more, but these are the basics."

"Ok. I just want to learn."

"I think you're doing great. Now lay back and let me do my thing for a minute!" He fell back and she crawled over him, putting his cock in her mouth sucking on him. It didn't take long before he was hard again, and she pulled off with a 'Pop!'

"For the record, I think I taste great! Now, I'm going to climb on top. First I'm going backwards, then I'll turn around. Do what feels right and I'll let you know!"

She turned around and climbed on top of him, spreading her legs over his cock. She pulled it up and rubbed it on her pussy lips, finding the exact right spot before letting her weight down as she slid him into her. She groaned as he went deeper, sitting with him all the way in for a minute, then began to move on him. He ran his hands up her legs and felt her butt, rubbing down to feel his cock wet with her pussy lube as it moved in and out. He ran his finger up her butt and she moaned. "Put a finger in my butt. I love that!"

He made sure it was wet first, then took his index finger and slowly put it on her sphincter. He pushed slowly, and it suddenly popped inside. He moved it in and out with her rhythm, then realized he could feel his dick moving through the membranes. He almost came right then, and she felt him hesitate. She stopped moving, then pulled off.

"Not yet! We have more to do! But that was really good though. I like that. Some do, some don't. Nobody gets too mad if you try, just remember no is no."

He smiled at that, watching as she turned herself around on him, breast jiggling with her movement. When she was ready, she positioned him again and slid down, quickly this time as she was already stretched. He moved up when she moved down, and he used his hands to rub and stroke what he could. She leaned over and kissed him deeply once, never ceasing her hip movement. He was building up when he felt her have another small orgasm, then she immediately pulled off of him.

"One more position, and also my personal favorite. I want you to fuck me hard, deep, fast, and angry if you can. Reach around, pull my nipples. Pull my hair. Spank me. Take out all your anger, Chris. Use me. This is the finale, so pound me good!" she said as she crawled up with her butt in the air, looking at him with a smile.

He got behind her and awkwardly positioned himself to enter her. He got the tip in, then did exactly what she asked. He began to pound her as hard as he could, he pulled her nipples, pulled her hair, spanked her, working all his anger and frustration with women out as much as he could. He fell out once or twice but didn't stop other than to position himself a little better. It didn't last long, but it was very satisfying for him. Just a few minutes later, he came with a growl as he emptied whatever was left in him as deep into her as he could get.              

When it was over, he fell back on the bed exhausted. She fell to the side, breathing hard. She'd cum twice while he was fucking her, mostly because of the style. She liked it rough sometimes.

"Chris?"

"What?"

"If you want to do this again, let Amanda know. I'll come back for seconds. But you have to promise to do that again!"

"I promise. I'll tell her. By the way, tell her this is absolutely the best birthday present anybody ever got, ever in the course of human history."

"Well, thank you!"

"No, thank you!"

She picked up her phone. "I'm telling her to be back in ten minutes, get dressed. I'm spending the night, but with her, not you. Not that I'd mind, but I'm gonna be a little sore. I really wasn't kidding about you being big."

They got dressed and were sitting on the couch when Amanda arrived. Chris went straight up to her and gave her a hug, squeezing the air from her lungs it was so tight. He whispered, "Thank you!" in her ear, then went upstairs to his room.

Amanda looked at Terri. "So?"

"Jesus. How does a size-queen like you NOT know what is in the bedroom next door?"

"What?"

"He's big. Not long, just fucking big around. Like huge. I've honestly never seen one bigger, no bullshit."

"Really?"

"Yeah really! How could you NOT know? On top of it all, he has good instincts. He knows how to make a girl comfortable, he has fun too, and if you want him to, he can pound you so hard it makes you want to have his babies!"

"No shit." Amanda's brain began to spin.

12