Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister provides some additional lessons.
2.3k words
4.41
26.1k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
603 Followers

And onward in this saga. Thanks to 1Moannie again, without her this would be much worse. There are two more parts in the works.

Chris was upstairs in his bed that night when he heard his door creak. He saw a figure creep across his room and bend down to him by his face.

"Chris?" He recognized the voice.

"I'm awake, Terri." He whispered.

"I just wanted to say something before I left. Chris, I've been talking to your sister. You're a good guy. I want you to find a good person, I want you to be happy. I'm not the girl for you, but you probably already know that. If you ever just need an ego boost or someone to have fun with for a night, look me up. I hope you have the tools you need to go find that girl you deserve now. I wish you all the best, Chris." With that, she kissed his forehead. "And Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"For what it's worth, I had a really good time today. I could get used to that." He could see her smile in the darkness.

"Thanks, I guess. I had a better time than you, I think! I could get used to that too!"

She reached down and grabbed his crotch, finding a stiff dick. "A blow job for the road?"

"I'll never turn that down!"

She had him sit on the edge of his bed while she kneeled on the floor. She took his cock out of his jockey shorts and stroked him, then looked up at him and kept her eyes on his as she took him in her mouth. She didn't take her eyes off him as she sucked and licked, using her hands to massage his balls. He grew to full size quickly, finding her watching him to be extremely erotic. He didn't last long, his cream jetted into her mouth in just a few minutes. She swallowed what she could, the rest dripped on her t-shirt.

"Thanks, Terri!"

"Well thank you Chris! I like this too, y'know. See ya around!" She stood up and used her fingers to clean her face, then glanced at the door.

"Maybe next time I come back I'll visit you too!" she said as she walked out the door.

Chris sat back on his bed. The last twenty-four hours had changed his life and he had his sister to thank for it. He knocked on the door of the Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and when no one answered he went in to take a shower. He was almost finished when he heard his sister's door open and someone came in.

"Who is it?" he asked, nervously.

"Your favorite sister, and she really needs to pee!" she replied.

"Just don't flush, please."

"Sure thing. Did you really like my present?" Her voice had a teasing quality to it.

"Best present ever, Amanda. Thank you."

"Unfortunately for you, she had to go back early today. I have all day with you though!" she said brightly.

"I owe you big time."

"It was a gift, so no you don't. I'm getting out of here now, no burning the soap!"

He heard her giggle as she walked out, waiting for the door to close before he turned off the shower and got out. He was drying when the door opened back up and Amanda came back in.

"Hey!" he said, startled.

"I'm sorry, I just had to see! Terri told me you were huge! I'm sorry, but I really had to see."

He was flaccid, but as she stared, he felt himself begin to get excited. As it filled with blood it began to thicken and rise to the occasion.

"Damn Chris, she wasn't kidding!" she said, staring as it became erect.

"About what?" Chris was still unsure of himself.

"You are a big boy! I mean, that's really a fat one!"

He looked at her nervously as she stared at his crotch. Despite what he'd told Terri, he'd always harbored fantasies of his sister.

He mustered all of his new-found confidence and asked, "Do you want to touch it?"

"No! I mean, yes, but... oh, what the fuck, sure!" she stuttered out, stepping closer and putting her hand around it.

"Fuck, I can't even reach around it with one hand. That's a real pussy-stretcher! I don't know how Terri fit you in her mouth!"

"How did you know she did that?"

"She woke me up when she left this morning. I saw her come in here. I kinda watched." Amanda was blushing now.

"You watched?"

"Yeah. She's pretty good at that, isn't she? I just had to see after she, uh, described you." Amanda was blushing now.

"Is that what she meant by 'size-queen'? I mean, you like big ones?" he asked.

"That's exactly what she meant. Seriously, I wish I knew you had this thing." She was still slowly stroking him.

"What would that change?" he asked curiously.

"I probably wouldn't have had Terri come visit. I would've taken care of this myself." she said, staring at his cock, then unconsciously licking her lips.

She looked at him in thought. "Can you differentiate between sex and love?"

"What do you mean?" He was in over his head now.

"Sex for the sake of sex, versus sex and love. I mean, are you in love with Terri?"

"I have very fond memories of her, but I'm not planning our wedding! She's nice, but probably not the girl for me." He wished Terri was, but he knew she really wasn't.

"What about me?" Amanda asked.

"What about you?" he asked, confused.

"I mean, I know you look at me. If we, for instance, had sex, would you fall for me?" she asked, blushing hard.

"That's a strange question, but I'd say no. You're Amanda, my sister." He was still in the dark about her questions.

"Okay, then. So, ya wanna fuck?" she smiled at him, slowly stroking his dick.

"I, uh, well-" She interrupted him, much to his relief.

"Look, either you want to fuck or not! I think I'd like to ride this thing. I don't want to marry you, I don't love you like that, but I do think the sex would be fun. So, yes or no, do you want to fuck?"

"I'm not stupid. Yes." His brain had finally caught up.

"Good." She stated.

"Get naked, get on the bed." Her tone allowed for no inaction.

He was naked on the bed, erection in the air, when she began to shed her clothes. He watched as her large breasts swayed, she turned away as she lowered her panties, giving him a quick peek of her wet pussy.

"Now, I'm going to try to see how much I can get in my mouth. Then I'm going to fuck that damn thing. Can you hold off until then, or do I need to let you cum in my mouth first?" She was so matter-of-fact about it.

"Let me try to hold it. You're only the second girl, so I really don't know-AGH!" he said as she swallowed him as deep as she could. She was three-quarters down, but she kept trying to force more in her mouth. She gagged a little, then managed to find his pubic hair with her lips.

She popped up and gasped for breath. "Holy shit that was hard! You fill my whole throat, I couldn't breathe! But I succeeded!" she bragged.

He was still looking at her body. Curvy, her breasts continually jiggling as she moved, her butt plump enough to have a nice curve to it as well.

"What?" she asked.

"Despite all of the nasty things I've said to you, you're actually pretty damned hot, Amanda." He admitted.

"Why thank you, dear brother. Now, this fat ass is going to sit on your dick. I want to feel that thing in my pussy!" she said with a hunger he'd never heard from her before.

She sat astride him and directed him into her pussy, then began to slide down. When she was all the way down, she sighed.

He'd never felt anything so tight in his life. He thought Terri felt good, but this was a whole different type of good. It was like being squeezed in wet, slick plastic wrap. Then he felt her Kegel muscles contract and expand around him. He almost came, but he held himself together.

"I had a boyfriend call me 'wonderpussy' once. What do you think?" she grinned at him.

"Wonderful pussy, it's... amazing!" He didn't have a good vocabulary at this point, being buried in only his second pussy. His brain was going haywire, and he was mostly just trying not to come.

She began to raise and lower herself, the slapping of her thighs on his creating a beat. She moved faster, her hair flying, breasts swaying, as she moaned with joy. She reached her peak just as he couldn't hold it anymore and as she spasmed around him he came inside her.

When she was done, she slid off of him and took him in her mouth, cleaning him. Then she looked down at him. "So, what did ya think of Sis's pussy?"

"It was great! Can I... can I lick it?" he asked.

"You just came in it! If that's ok with you, I'm ok with it!" she laughed back at him.

"Well, it came out of me, so what's the harm? If it was somebody else's, it'd be different." He replied.

She scooted down the bed and spread her thighs. He quickly moved between them and began to lick as Terri had taught him. He tasted himself mixed with her juices but didn't find it to be repulsive. As he cleaned her, her excitement began to grow, and before he was done her thighs gripped his face as she spasmed around him. When she let him go, he sat up.

"Well?" he asked.

"Ok, you can do that again too! Terri taught you well!" she laughed back.

The summer was quickly approaching, and Amanda spent it at home. They spent as much of the summer as they could in bed, learning and reviewing for Chris. Near the end of the summer, their parents had them sit in the living room.

"You two seem to be getting along pretty well." Their Dad said, "So your Mom and I have a surprise for you. We bought a small house near campus, for you to share. It isn't much, but it has two bedrooms. Any fights you have, it's between you two, so you have to resolve it without involving us. You can paint if you want too, but once you're both out of college we are selling it, hopefully at a profit! Don't burn it down, don't party too much, OK?"

The siblings were smart enough to sullenly agree, although on the inside both were excited by the proposition. Once they were alone again, they gave each other a high-five and hugged.

"Y'know, Chris, I'm gonna bring guys home. Are you gonna be ok with that?" she asked seriously.

"Of course, we talked. I'm gonna try to bring girls home too! I still wouldn't mind if you came to visit every so often though." He replied.

"I plan to! If we get really close to someone, we can talk about it then. Until then, we can have fun!

Two weeks later that they moved in. It had some old furniture in it, and they brought their own bedroom furniture. They haunted garage sales and found a few other things to fill it, such as dishes, pots and pans, and 'artwork' for the walls.

The first night alone, Chris was trying to set up the TV with his game system. He was on the floor underneath the TV stand when he felt his zipper go down and lips wrap around him. He quickly rose to the occasion, and it wasn't five minutes before he let his sister have what she wanted. He slid out, finished with both tasks, and she was walking around the house naked, straightening things up. He waited until she was reaching up to grab something, he reached around, squeezed her breasts, and rubbed his newly hard erection against her butt.

"I see I awoke the beast," she said calmly.

"You did. This is all your fault." He smiled.

She bent over the couch. "I guess I'll have to let you have your way with me then!" she grinned back at him.

He found her already wet, so he began to insert himself inside. Once in all the way, he began to pound her hard, as this was her favorite way to screw. He reached around and pulled her nipples, slapped her butt, and squeezed her breasts hard. She came in just minutes. He'd learned how to push her buttons by now. As she came, she squeezed him hard inside her, and he came too. He cleaned her out again, giving her another orgasm.

"Chris, you know we have to do this in every room of the house." She smiled at him.

"I hope that includes closets too!" he quipped, earning him a small slap.

They began their studies and moved along with their lives. She met a guy named Brian who began to spend a fair number of nights at their house. Chris didn't have the same luck and was getting annoyed at his lack of success with women. He contemplated calling Terri.

After Amanda had been seeing Brian for a few weeks, Chris came home one day and they were on the couch.

"Hey Chris, whatcha doing?" Amanda called to him.

"Nothing planned, why?" he said, a bit dejected.

"We need a fourth for the evening. Brian's sister is hanging with us. Are you in?" she asked, looking at him with pleading eyes.

He looked at her and Brian. He had nothing going, but he had to hope she wasn't a beast! 'What the hell', he thought, "Sure Amanda. Are we going someplace fun?"

"Just out for pizza." Brian said, "I'm buying though!" he smiled.

"Sure." Chris replied, not knowing how one small decision can change a life.

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
603 Followers