Lessons Ch. 01 - The Beginning

Story Info
My wife shares her introduction to sex.
2.7k words
3.99
28.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers

My wife recalls her sexual education in the laboratory.

She was just 19 when she moved to California in search of opportunities to establish herself as an adult. We met later in life, so I was curious about her past and the experiences responsible for her desire to expose herself to men, enjoying the lustful stares of men ogling her tiny, ever hard nipples threatening to poke through her thin tops. Those nipples certainly attracted my attention and can be credited with drawing us together. She came explosively when fucked and shook with intense pleasure when an orgasm pulsed through her body during gentle lovemaking. Reluctant at first, she eventually shared her sexual history with me in bits and pieces.

Debbie, she preferred Debbie to Debra, was hired at a university as a secretary. Today we call them administrative assistants. She was assigned to Jacques, a visiting researcher/professor not long after training in her new job. Since she was new and had not yet assumed any regular duties, her work station was placed in the shared office/laboratory space allocated to Jacques. It was there the story of her sexual education began.

Debbie was nervous at the thought of meeting her new office mate/boss. She nearly swooned when the department manager introduced the tall, lanky 54-year-old handsome professor as the man she would be serving for the next year.

"Serving?" Her mind wandered to how she might be asked to serve him. Debbie blushed at her naughty thoughts.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, just a little warm," she replied in response to the department manager's question.

She lacked confidence in her young body despite standing a respectable five foot six with long blond hair, thin waist and hips, and small but perfectly formed breasts. Topped with erect nipples as mentioned above, she never felt the need to wear a bra. At her young age, she had not yet matured to the point that she recognized the effect her body and braless tits had on men. She always thought her thin, Twiggy-like body was unattractive. That was to change with Jacques.

Debbie and Jacques quickly hit it off. He began teaching her the basics of his field, high energy physics, so she understood the notes, letters, and journal articles she typed for him. He had her working at his side documenting his experimental setups and recording data. She spent at least an hour a day standing beside him at his desk while he explained his written works. Following the words on the page required standing close and leaning over him as he sat in his chair. Leaning over his shoulder to see better and holding her head close to his began to excite her. She felt a dampness between her legs when her nipples rubbed against his shoulder. Thinking he was unaware, she leaned into his shoulder to enjoy the feelings produced in her breast through the contact. She would have been embarrassed if she had known that he was being aroused as well.

Jacques could not believe his good fortune. He and his wife had an understanding when his research took him away from home for extended periods of time. Both were free to explore satisfying their sexual needs with others, and the department manager handed him a beautiful young woman to spend eight hours a day with him for the next year.

Work dress was still formal at universities in those days and women were expected to wear "business attire," i.e., skirts or dresses and heels. Debbie maintained a chaste image with hose, hemlines below the knee, and modest tops that would be described as revealing little were it not for her nipples constantly announcing her lack of a bra.

Debbie wanted to please her "professor" from day one. He gave her money each day to buy his lunch and that began their eating lunch together and talking about their lives. It was Jacques who turned the topic to sex and frankly stated his interest in young coeds.

"Like me?" she asked innocently.

"Yes."

"And your wife knows?"

"Yes."

She was confused as to why his wife allowed him the see other women when he was traveling and why he was comfortable with his wife seeing other men. She was surprised when he told her that he enjoyed watching his wife with other men and that she continued to date even when he was at home. Debbie confided that she had only had sex twice since moving out on her own and that neither experience was very satisfactory. She noticed that Jacques began touching her more as their talks became more intimate.

Debbie began touching herself that night as she recalled their conversations and his touch. By the third night, she found herself coming home after work, taking off her work attire, and not bothering to dress in her usual casual clothes. She left just her panties on as she made her dinner, cleaned, watched TV, and generally daydreamed about Jacques wife enjoying sexual encounters with multiple men. Why had her two attempts to please men been less than satisfying? Maybe, she thought, she could ask Jacques.

Debbie drew a deep breath and continued her story.

Lounging only in her panties helped her understand how to attract a man's attention. She needed to show more skin. She still had her Catholic school uniforms. The skirts could be shortened to various lengths to find the optimum length: long enough to avoid obvious notice and short enough to make the invitation obvious. What came next would be a test of her instincts and her willingness to submit.

An inch above her knee caught Jacques' attention when she bent over his desk. Alone in his lab she could pull the skirt another two inches shorter. Jacques took note of her nylon clad legs. Rubbing the back of her thigh, he asked if her pantyhose were uncomfortable in the heat of the day. Nervous, Debbie could only nod her assent. She turned to face him as he lowered her skirt's zipper and allowed it to drop to the floor.

Jacques slipped his hands between her hose and her panties. He ran his fingertips along her ass crevice as he slowly eased the nylons over her firm butt. Debbie felt a low frequency vibration pulse through her body just as her pussy moistened. She stepped out of her heels allowing him to remove her hose and skirt.

"Put your heels back on and go lock the lab door." Jacques whispered.

Debbie slowly turned and walked to the door. She could feel his gaze follow her ass clad only in a thin cotton panty. She blushed, but she emphasized the sway of her ass as she walked. When she turned, Debbie's face broke out into a naive come-hither smile suggesting Jacques was welcome to do with her as he pleased. She had a lot to learn.

Jacques pulled her closer as she neared his chair. Kneading her butt cheeks, Jacques slowly turned her back to him and bent her face down on his desk. He gently massaged her butt and ran his hands down the back of her thighs. An involuntary moan escaped her lips as pleasure began to build in her groin. Her hips began to move in time with Jacques fingers playing with her butt. As her pleasure began to build, Jacques fingers probed deeper as she relaxed her buttocks. Debbie cried out when his fingers traced circular paths around her cotton-panty-covered anus.

"Yes," Debbie moaned. "That feels so good. Don't stop." And she came for the first time in her life. Jacques did not stop. He cupped her groin, and his fingers began massaging the muscles surrounding her clitoris. Out of breath from her first orgasm, a second began to build, more intense than the first. She thought she wet her panties when the second, more powerful orgasm pulsed through her body.

"Oh shit," she screamed. Jacques fingers slowed their pace as they released pressure on her genitals. Debbie sobbed quietly as her breathing and heart beat slowed. She rolled over on the desk and looked up at Jacques.

"What happened to me?"

"You came so hard you squirted."

Debbie fell into a post-orgasmic haze, her mind floating in waves of pleasure and pulsating colors, her legs spread and open to Jacques' gaze.

"You are beautiful," Jacques exclaimed as he stroked her face. "Shall we continue the lesson tomorrow?"

"Lesson?"

"You said you wanted me to teach you about sex."

Then she remembered begging him to teach her how to enjoy sex as he played with her anus. "OMG!" She really said it out loud and he said yes.

Debbie said she could not stop recalling the feeling of laying across his desk. It was as if she could still feel the hard surface stimulating her nipples as she writhed in response to Jacques playing with her bottom. She wanted more.

Debbie had one pair of transparent panties she had bought to initiate her second attempt at sex. It hadn't gone well, but now she realized it was the guy and not her to blame. She wore them under her two-inch-above-the-knee skirt the next day. She donned her thinnest, tightest cotton camisole with spaghetti straps. She was at her desk early hoping to avoid stares at her state of dress. She wanted to sit and relish yesterday before Jacques made it in to work. He had nothing on his calendar for the day and she hoped that would work in her favor. Jacques stopped at the doorway and smiled at the bare expanse of her thigh when he arrived. He turned and locked the door behind himself. Then, he gave orders in slow succession.

"Stand. Turn around. Slowly. Now lose the skirt."

Debbie stood and dropped her skirt. She felt exposed in her sheer panties and virtually sheer top. Without further prompting she walked to Jacques and did a slow turn.

"Teach me about sex. Teach me to please you. Teach me, use me, watch me, share me. I want to learn whatever you did to make me feel that way yesterday. I want to learn how to make you want me." Debbie spun once again and removed her top. "Is this appropriate attire for your student?"

Jacques said nothing. He did not move. He just ran his eyes up and down her body

"Oh my god," she thought. "I made a mistake."

But a smile slowly rose on Jacques' face as he stood up. He guided her to his desk and she assumed her position from the previous afternoon. Only now, her butt was visible as well as her vaginal slit. Her naked breasts were pressed onto the hard, cold wood of his desk. She started shivering, partly in anticipation and partly with fear. Why was he waiting so long? Was he going to touch her again? Uncertainty caused her body to ache with desire. Then she felt his gentle caress and she relaxed.

"You are so sexy and desirable," he whispered into her ear before revealing his plan. "First, I am going to teach you how to use every inch of your body for sexual pleasure. Then, I am going to make you my slut. And then I am going to share you with others before I return home."

Debbie felt a mild orgasm erupt as he slid her panties down her legs. No fabric protected her virgin ass. This time, she felt the tips of his fingers as they teased her asshole. Ever so slowly, he pushed in slightly with his thumb as he continued to massage her bottom. That put her over the edge, and her orgasm exploded throughout her body.

"That's one." He counted.

Then she realized why it had taken him so long to touch her after she bent over his desk. He had quickly disrobed and was now probing between her legs with an erect stiff penis. He pushed further into her ass, slowly stretching her anal ring. She felt his penis probe her vaginal lips. Then he plunged in with both his cock and thumb at the same time. A jolt of pain shot through her closely followed by another orgasm .

"Don't stop." Jacques ordered her to move after her body went limp with her orgasmic exhaustion. "That was only your second. You've got many more to go."

"Move your hips in unison with my thrusts into your unprotected pussy. A man wants you to move to show how good it feels as his cock glides along your velvety vaginal walls. Use your pussy to milk my cock. Clench and relax your muscles to pump my cock as you move in rhythm with my cock."

Debbie couldn't stop cumming as he counted out three, four, five, six ... Suddenly, she realized he had flipped her onto her back at some point. His cock was slowly sliding in and out of her. She could feel her breath deepen. Then she closed her eyes and gasped, "It feels so good, don't stop."

"Are you protected? Birth control?"

"Yes, my mother insisted when I moved out."

"Good. I am going to cum inside you. From now on, you want a man to cum inside you or wherever and whenever he wants to cum."

"Wherever?"

"You are in training now to be my slut. That means you have no say when you are desired to be used by a male with a hard cock. He might want to cum in your cunt, your ass, your mouth, your face, on your tits, or even your ass. Your job is to submit to desires and allow yourself to feel your own pleasure from whatever is being done to you or is required by you to pleasure your partner as is desired."

"His desires. You should have said to his desires."

"No, I was correct, Your partner may not always be a man."

Then, Debbie could feel his cock swell inside her as his pumping became more urgent. She told me she could feel him ejaculate and then she came. Everything went black, and then, colors began exploding within that darkness. She felt her vagina contract around his penis not wanting it to leave her feeling empty. Jacques kissed her and stroked her face and breasts as her body began to relax. She smiled at him as her vision returned. Debbie pulled his head back and kissed him with an open mouth. She want to feel his tongue probing her mouth. She wanted to feel her tongue intertwine with his.

She sighed as he separated from her. She didn't like the empty feeling engulfing her when his cock slipped from her cunt. She was learning a new vocabulary.

"Now get your skirt and top back on," Jacques stated rather bluntly. "We have work to do. Oh, pickup your panties and put them in my desk drawer. From now on, I am keeping any panties that I have to take off."

Debbie couldn't stop reliving the morning. What should she call it? Lovemaking? She had been naked on his desk and had cum more times than she ever thought possible. She went to get his mail from the department office but forgot she wasn't wearing panties. At least one graduate student she knew spotted the dried semen on her thighs. Did he study her still wet, bare pussy when she bent over for just a bit too long to retrieve mail she dropped? She had paused while exposed remembering that Jacques said he was training her to enjoy sex and to enjoy being a slut.

"Jacques?" she asked. "What do you call what you did to me this morning? Lovemaking?"

"No, that was fucking. First, I will make you my slut by teaching you the extremes of sexual desires; then I will teach to make love. Making love takes the sexual experience to a whole new level."

Debbie smiled as she left his lab. She had her homework. That night she read the definition of slut. "He wants me to fuck anyone who desires me," she thought as she wondered where her training would lead.

Debbie smiled as she dropped off to sleep remembering his parting words: "Tomorrow, lesson three begins."

luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers