Lessons For The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Either will work for the meal. Thank you for bringing it."

"Ms. Waters."

"Brenda, please"

"Brenda. I have to say I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

"Mary remember what I told you. No means no, and no quid pro quo? That goes for me as well. Can we have a nice dinner, a glass of wine, and see where that leads?"

"Alright, a glass of white then."

They talked and exchanged stories of college and their youth. Mary laughed and became comfortable. The wine began to take effect and she relaxed.

"Have you ever had a proper massage, Mary?"

Mary smiled feeling the wine.

"What's proper."

"Well, It might surprise you but I worked as a masseuse when I was going thru school. To make ends meet. Could I give you a massage?"

"Just a massage?"

"Of course"

"That sounds wonderful"

Brenda went to her bedroom and brought out a massage table. She set it up, covered it with a sheet then put towels on the table.

"Now, take your clothes off, and cover yourself with the towel while I heat the oil."

Mary lay her face in the opening in the massage table. She was relaxed from the wine. She felt Brenda fold the towel so it just covered her bottom, then the drizzle of the warm oil on her back.

"I'm going to take my top off so I don't get oil on it."

Brenda's hands started at her shoulders. It was soothing. The hands worked their way down to the top of the towel covering her ass.

They eased under the towel just as far as the top of her ass then retreated. They moved up to her lower back with her thumbs digging into the muscles. Mary felt like she was ready to melt. Brenda moved to her thighs, working her way down.

She dug her fingers into Mary's calves working down to her feet. When she started kneading her feet Mary groaned in pleasure. Brenda's hands slowly moved back up Mary's thighs. They came closer and closer to her pussy. She spread her thighs knowing Brenda could see under the towel. Brenda's fingertips stopped just short of touching her pussy leaving her wanting.

"If you would like to turn over and cover yourself I'll continue."

Mary looked up as Brenda walked away. She was so wet.

Mary rolled over and covered her pussy. She left her breasts bare.

Brenda returned and looked at Mary"s tits and smiled.

"So pretty."

Mary looked up at Brenda's breasts. They seemed huge. They hung low on her chest and her fat brown nipples were hard.

Brenda started at Mary's shoulders. She rubbed her hands gently across her shoulders and neck before easing them down to her breasts. She didn't touch them but slowly ran her hands along the sides of her breasts. She put more oil on her hands and ran down across her stomach easing under the towel and just brushing her bush. She then moved to Mary's thighs.

Mary was breathing harder and slowly moving her hips in time to the hands slowly stroking her thighs. Suddenly her hands lifted.

"Well. How was that?"

Mary's eyes shot open.

"What?"

Brenda looked down at her.

"Did you enjoy It?"

Mary's pussy was soaking. Her nipples felt swollen and ached, she knew just one touch to her clit and she would cum, but she was suddenly denied.

Brenda took her hand We need to get that oil off you. She pulled her from the table. Mary didn't even notice her nudity. Brenda hustled her to the shower. She turned it on hot and pushed her in.

Mary felt herself pushed against the wall.

" I'll just wash off that oil. "

Brenda's hands were all over but they never touched her nipples or her pussy. Mary felt her hands everywhere but where she wanted them. She felt Brenda's big tits against her back. Before she reached around her and shut the water off. Mary turned and saw Brenda was nude, her pussy shaved smooth.

"Well, Did you enjoy that? I haven't done that since college. Should I get your clothes now?"

"What?"

"Mary, should I get your clothes?"

"What, no, please."

"Or would you like to join me on my bed?"

"Bed."

Brenda took Mary's hand and pulled her to her bed.

"Are you sure Mary?"

"Oh, please."

Brenda lay down pulling Mary with her. She moved over her, leaned in, and kissed her.

"I've wanted you in my bed since I hired you, Mary."

"Please, Brenda."

Brenda gently kissed her way down Mary's jaw. She trailed one long nail down her chest circling her right areola but not touching her nipple. Her nail ran down into the valley between her breasts and up to circle her other nipple. Mary felt like if her nipples got any harder they might explode.

Brenda's nails ran down Mary's stomach into her pubic hair. She combed it with her nails avoiding the top of her cleft. She rose over her and ran the nails of both hands down Mary's legs to her ankles. She slowly worked them back up the inside of her thighs. She could see the dew on Mary's pussy as her fingers drew closer. Mary had begun to move her hips in anticipation. Brenda stopped short and ran her fingertips all around Mary's pussy but not touching her until she cried out.

"Please, Brenda. You're driving me crazy."

Brenda lay her hand softly on Mary's mound and began to kiss her way down her body. She let her tongue follow the same route her fingernails had. She circled Mary's nipples but didn't taste, she slowly kissed her way to her pussy and nuzzled Mary's bush, and inhaling her aroma. She kissed her way down Mary's thighs before turning to work her way back up to Mary's breast.

This time she captured a hard nipple making Mary cry out. She moved to the other sucking on it for a moment before moving back to the first. She went from one to the other until Mary felt like they might burst. Brenda kissed her way down toward Mary's bush. Stopping just short.

"Shall I kiss your pussy, Mary"

"Oh god please Brenda I'm dying."

Brenda moved into Mary's pussy. She was in no hurry. She slowly licked her and began to move her head with Mary's hips. She denied her instant gratification. Every time Mary got close Brenda drew back then moved back in and took her right back to the edge.

"Please Brenda, I need to cum, make me cum. I'll lick you if you make me cum I promise. Oh God please."

Brenda moved to Mary's clit and began to circle it with her tongue rapidly.

"Ohmygodohmygod I'm cumming."

Mary felt like lost consciousness for a moment. When she began to realize where she was Brenda was up alongside her and gently kissing her face.

Mary couldn't move. She slowly pulled Brenda into an embrace with her last bit of strength. She lay there gathering her strength before rolling on top of Brenda.

"Now it's my turn."

Mary moved to Brenda's breasts cupping them and lifting a hard nipple to her lips. She didn't have the patience to tease and quickly moved to Brenda's wet pussy. She licked the hot flesh lapping at her before taking the hard clit into her mouth and sucking hard until Brenda came on her face. She moved up kissing her before taking her into an embrace and they both fell into a deep sleep.

Mary woke alone. She rose to find Brenda in her kitchen drinking coffee. She moved in behind her and hugged her.

"You seduced me."

Brenda smiled.

"I did. Are you sorry?"

"No. I've never been teased so unmercifully. It was maddening but I think that was the wildest orgasm of my life."

"Sit and eat breakfast. I hope you will consider spending Christmas break with me. Let's get to know each other."

"I think I'd like that."

The next week was an education for Mary. Lovemaking with Brenda was all about seduction. She took her time and taught Mary gratification delayed could cause a powerful release. It was a week of talking and candlelight dinners. Gentle slow lovemaking. Mary enjoyed every minute.

"Did you enjoy our week Mary? I know I did. Very much so. Remember. My door is always open."

Christmas break was over and the new semester had started. Mary noticed a new student in her class. She checked her class roster and saw her name was Stephanie Danner. Her blond hair was cut short like a boy, she always wore slacks and seemed to have no bust at all. She sat by herself most days but did talk to the others when spoken to.

Two weeks went by when the new girl Stephanie lingered behind the class on their way out.

"Ms, Suzuki can I talk to you."

"Sure, Stephanie."

"Please call me Steph."

"Okay, Steph."

Stephanie looked very uncomfortable but determined.

"I don't know how to say this."

"Here sit in my chair and just tell me what's bothering you."

Mary leaned against her desk and waited.

"I'm gay."

"Alright, and?"

"Oh man, this is embarrassing. I told one of the other girls that I thought you were, well hot. She said from what she heard I should just tell you. She wouldn't explain she just smiled."

Stephanie moved to rise.

"This was a bad idea and I'm sorry."

"Wait. Sit."

Mary looked at her for a moment.

"You think I'm hot?"

Stephanie's face reddened.

"I'm sorry."

Mary leaned back against her desk. She looked Stephanie in the eye before reaching down and slowly pulling her skirt up. Stephanie watched the bottom of it as it rose. Mary stopped just below her pussy.

"Do you want to see more?"

Stephanie never raised her head just nodded.

Mary raised her skirt enough to show her bush. She looked at the girl and reached down to slowly rub two fingers around her clit.

"Is that hot?"

"Oh yes."

Mary pushed those two fingers into her pussy. She stroked them in and out gathering moisture. She pulled them out. Glistening and wet. She leaned forward holding them out toward the girl's mouth. She stopped just short. Stephanie let out a moan leaned forward and took them into her mouth. She reached up to catch Mary's wrist so she could lick up all the juices. Her eyes closed as she savored the moment.

Mary leaned in.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, please."

"Do you know where my room is?"

"No."

"Building F, second floor, my name is on the door. Come at nine o'clock. You have to go now. I have another class."

At nine o'clock Mary was waiting. She had showered and was wearing her robe when she heard a knock. She opened her door and hurried Stephanie in. As soon as she closed the door she pulled Stephanie into a deep kiss causing her to moan.

Mary looked at the girl. She was so nervous.

"Stephanie, I know you said you're gay but have you been with another woman?"

She looked uncomfortable.

"Well, kind of."

"What does kind of mean?"

It spilled out in a rush.

"I went to a party at the end of my senior year. I knew I was gay but hadn't came out. I got a little drunk and a pretty girl was being friendly. We even danced. I thought she liked me. She asked If I was gay. I told her yes. She pulled me into another room and asked if I would lick her. I never had, but always wanted to, so I did. She loved it. I made her cum, and I thought it was awesome. She said wait a minute and ran out. She came back with another girl. They said I had to do her too or they would tell everyone what I did. I didn't want to, but I did. I didn't like it like the first time. I felt kind of used. I just left, and went home."

"I kind of hid out all summer until everyone left for college. My mom and dad know I'm gay. They're ok with it. They love me anyway. Mom thought a girls' college might be good for me."

Mary wanted to cry but held it in. She took Stephanie into a hard hug then progressed into a soft kiss. Stephanie let out a soft moan at the kiss. Mary dropped her robe and lay back letting the girl look at her. When Stephanie moved to get on the bed Mary stopped her.

"Take off your clothes."

"But, I thought you just wanted me to."

"I want you to take off your clothes and join me."

Stephanie slowly took off her pants, then her shirt. Mary gasped when she saw the girl's chest was bound tight with an ace bandage.

'What is that."

"I thought if I looked more like a boy, girls might want to go out with me."

"Oh, Stephanie. Do I look like a boy? Did I invite you to my room?'

"But I thought you just wanted me to lick you. Like the others."

"Take it off.'

Stephanie unwound the bandage revealing a set of C cup breasts that had been flattened under the bandage. The deep marks from the bandage couldn't hide the plump firm breasts with pretty pink areola and rosy nipples.

"Oh, Stephanie. That couldn't have been comfortable. Look. If you enjoy looking like a boy that's fine. If you're trying to look like a boy because you think it's something you have to do that's unacceptable. I'm sure there are women at Allen that would be delighted to spend time with you as a boy or as the lovely woman you might rather be. Make yourself happy first. Do you like dressing like a boy?"

"Not really."

"Then don't."

Stephanie felt her eyes water. Mary gathered her in. She lay her down and slowly kissed her.

"It's time someone showed you what it's like to receive instead of to just give."

Mary spent time just kissing her. Stephanie welcomed being intimate. Mary lifted her head and smiled at her.

"Relax and enjoy."

She moved to the breasts that had just been unbound. She lifted them with her hands massaging them and raising them to her lips. She captured a suddenly hard nipple sucking it deep into her mouth. Stephanie let out a cry making Mary smile.

Mary slowly kissed her way down to Stephanies closely trimmed blonde bush. She rubbed her nose in it, kissing all around it.

Stephanie's hips were already driving.

"Please Ms. Suzuki. No ones ever. Oh God please."

Mary knew the girl was in too much need to be teased. She ran her tongue up her slit tasting her and Stephanie cried out. Mary clasped her clit between her lips and sucked hard. Stephanie's hips churned and she grabbed Mary's head pulling her into her pussy. She was trying to talk but not making any sense. Mary heard her gasping for breath before she pulled her face into her so hard she had trouble breathing. Stephanie screamed, then arched her back before dropping her hands letting Mary back away.

"Oh god. So good. So good."

Stephanie grabbed at Mary and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you, Oh Ms. Suzuki, thank you."

Mary lay back smiling.

"I think you should call me Mary tonight. It was time someone showed you loving is not a one-way proposition."

"Can I do that to you? I want to. Can we go slow?"

"Yes, Steph. Whatever you like."

Stephanie leaned in to kiss Mary. She hesitated still unsure. Mary reached up and pulled her into a gentle kiss.

Stephanie moved down to kiss Mary's breasts before taking a nipple into her mouth.

"They're so pretty. I've never. Well, those others didn't want that, they just wanted, you know."

"Take your time Steph. I like it too."

Stephanie slowly kissed her breasts. She spent minutes on them before working her way down.

"I like going slow. I know you're not my girlfriend or anything but it's like making love, not just sex."

"You don't have to be in love to make love Steph."

Stephanie moved to Marys's pussy.

"I never really got to look you know. It was dark and we were in a hurry."

"Take all the time you want."

Stephanie gently kissed Mary's pussy before pulling back. She took her fingers and spread her lips exposing her moist tunnel. She sighed and leaned in rubbing her face into Mary's pussy.

"I love this. I always knew I would."

She slowly licked everywhere savoring the smell and the taste. She began to go deeper and Mary began to move her hips in time with the tongue. Steph looked up over Mary's mound and breasts to catch her eyes in a gaze as she captured her clit sucking it deep into her mouth. When Mary cried out Steph eagerly moved back down to her opening gently lapping at her until her orgasm was over. Steph moved up into Mary's arms and lay her head on her breast. She lay there enjoying the comfortable feeling of another woman's arms. Finally, she let out a sigh.

"I should go. Thank you for tonight. Not for being with me, that was great but thank you for your advice. I think I'm going to try and make myself happy for a while and see how things turn out."

Steph gave Mary a big hug then quickly dressed. She turned as she opened the door.

"I'll always remember the first time someone was nice to me."

The next day Mary was pleased to see Stephanie in a woman's blouse with her breasts stretching it tight.

Mary grabbed Tina's arm as she was leaving and pulled her back waiting for the rest of the class to leave.

"Tina there's a girl, Stephanie Danner, she's in your class."

"Sure cute girl, short hair, dresses like a guy."

"You would be doing me a big favor if you'd be nice to her. She's gay and she's never had any friends that knew she was gay. Could you just talk to her? Maybe introduce her to some other girls?"

"Sure, Ms. Suzuki. Do you want me to like, be a special friend?"

"No Tina that's not what I mean. I mean If you want, that's ok but I just want someone to talk to her. You're always happy and she hasn't had much happiness."

"Sure, Ms. Suzuki. I told you I like making people happy."

Over the next few days, she saw Tina and Stephanie talking. Then Melissa joined in. Then at lunch, she saw another girl with long blond hair talking to Stephanie. She was smiling and seemed happy.

Before Mary knew it spring break had arrived. Billie talked her into a weekend away. They saw some sights and went to a club where they danced until closing time. They made love and Mary couldn't help but think of the difference between Brenda and Billie. Brenda was all soft and slow. Billie was almost feral. She took Mary like lovemaking was a sport. She left her satiated but exhausted.

The weekend over Mary was starting lesson plans for the student's return when Brenda knocked on her classroom door. She walked in closing the door behind her.

"Mary I just had a call from a Mrs. Danner. Stephanies Danner's mother."

Marys's heart stopped. She just knew she was going to be fired.

"Don't worry Mary. It was a good call. She wanted to tell me her daughter came home so happy. She said she had told her that her new favorite teacher Ms. Suzuki told her she should stop trying to live like she thought she had to and start living her life to make herself happy. She asked her mother if she would take her shopping for new clothes. She wanted women's clothes. Mary, her mother was crying she was so happy. She knows Stephanie is gay and doesn't care. She just wants her to be happy. She said something happened last year and Stephanie was so depressed they were afraid she might hurt herself. They had hoped a girls' college might help her find friends. She wanted me to thank you."

'She said she went a little crazy buying clothes and even cosmetics. She wants to meet you when she comes to visit Stephanie to thank you in person."

Mary was so relieved. She had gone from fear to happiness in a moment.

"Mary I'm so proud of you. That was the best call from a parent I've received in a long time. I almost cried myself. Do you know some teachers go a whole career without having that kind of impact on a student? I wanted to ask you if you intended to return to Allen next year?"

"Well, I had hoped to If you asked. I like it here."

"I would usually wait until the end of the year but under the circumstance, I wanted to tell you there is a three-year contract in my office for you to review. If you approve the terms we would love to have you back."

"Now I might cry. Brenda this is all I ever wanted."

Brenda hugged her.

"I'm happy for you and so pleased you want to stay."

Two weeks after spring break, Mary was pleased to see Stephanie at a table with Tina, Melissa, and the same pretty girl with long blond hair. Stephanie was in a skirt and a pretty blouse. She had on lip gloss and her hair was noticeably longer. She had a big smile on her face. The pretty blonde was looking at her with a look of infatuation. Stephanie saw Mary and waved, then turned to the blonde and kissed her on the cheek.