Lessons For The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls were leaving Tina stopped by Mary.

"We didn't you know."

"What?"

"Stephanie and I. We never went to bed. She's nice but she needed someone for real not just for a night. I introduced her to Megan. They're happy together. I told you I like making people happy."

"Tina you're a wonder."

Mary kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you"

The year was coming to an end when Brenda stopped in to see Mary.

"Graduations next week, everyone will be leaving for the summer. Do you have plans?"

"Yes, I'll be flying home to spend time with my family."

"Mary, I and a few others are having a get-together Friday at the Brighton Hotel. We will be staying the night. It's our third year in a row. You're invited if you want to join us."

"I'd love to. I fly out Saturday afternoon."

"Mary we started a sort of tradition two years ago. You see I know the manager of the hotel. She has a number of pretty women on staff. Well, when one of them brought room service to our room one of the teachers was a little tipsy and offered her a tip of an intimate sort. It was well received and soon word spread. Servers came to the door hoping to be tipped in kind. Anyway, you may see something of the sort. You don't have to participate if you don't wish of course. I'd be happy to drive you and then drop you at the airport on Saturday if you like."

Mary just looked at Brenda who smiled in return.

"I'm continually surprised but I suppose I shouldn't be anymore. I'd love to."

Friday evening four of the teachers met at the Brighton with Mary arriving with Brenda. They met Billie and Iris Johnson in the lobby. Mary had only met Iris briefly and was a little surprised to see her. She was short, blond, and a little overweight. She was the oldest of them in her early forties. She seemed to be having trouble containing her excitement, and she had a wide grin on her face.

Brenda checked them in and they headed to the room carrying several bottles of wine. The wine was opened and toasts to another successful year were made. They fell into conversation and the wine flowed. Soon they needed food and more wine. Appetizers were ordered along with wine. When they heard the knock at the door Iris leaped up.

"I want to go first."

Mary watched as a pretty girl with light brown hair wheeled in the cart. She was looking around at the women as Iris held some money in her hand but leaned closer to whisper in the girl's ear. She shook her head, yes and Iris smiled taking her hand. She led her to the sofa and started to seat her.

"Is everyone going to watch?"

She suddenly looked like she might change her mind. Iris quickly pulled her into one of the bedrooms closing the door. Billie laughed.

"Iris will have her forgetting about anyone else inside of five minutes."

It was less time than that when they all heard the girls moans thru the door. They rose in volume before they heard her crying out that she was cumming. When she walked out, the three women pretended to be in deep conversation as she hurried from the room. Iris walked into the room laughing.

"She won't soon forget that."

Billie looked at Mary.

"Do you want to go next? I was here last year. I can wait or join Iris if it gets too late. Have some fun, Mary."

Mary looked around.

"Alright, I'll go next."

They waited a little while before calling down for more wine. When they heard the knock Mary rose and went to the door. She looked back at the others before opening it. She saw a short pretty girl with curly black hair and a saucy grin on her face holding the bottle of wine. Mary held up a twenty-dollar bill only to see the girl's grin falter. She leaned closer.

"Or would you like to join me instead?"

The grin was back and even wider.

"Yay! Half the girls downstairs want to come up. Terry came back down and said she just had the best orgasm in her life. We drew cards and I won. I'm Carla. What's your name? You're really pretty."

Mary was walking her toward the sofa.

"I'm Mary."

She seated her, and the girl just kept talking.

"My friend Clarice was so jealous. She tried to get me to let her come up instead but I said hell no. She's stuck on the desk tonight."

Brenda spoke up.

"Is Clarice the gorgeous blond with wavey hair at the front desk"

"That's her. She broke up with her boyfriend two weeks ago and is pissed at all men right now."

"Would she like to come up when she gets off duty?"

Brenda looked at Billie making it clear it was her invitation.

"Oh wow. Could she? She'll be so happy. She's been bummed. I'm sorry, I know I talk a lot when I'm nervous."

Mary smiled.

"That's alright Carla."

Mary silenced her with a kiss. She deepened it as the girl responded enthusiastically. Mary broke the kiss.

"Oh wow, you have soft lips. You kiss really nice too."

Mary moved her hand to the front of Carla's shirt and began to unbutton it.

"Oh wow. Are you going to kiss my boobies too? I love that. Terry didn't say anything about that. She just said a pretty woman kissed her down there until she almost went crazy."

Mary opened her blouse exposing a lacy bra cupping a lovely set of breasts. She unfastened the front clasp freeing her pretty breasts before dropping her head to capture a bright pink nipple.

"Oh, wow that feels good. You're so nice."

Billie leaned over taking her lips into a kiss just to silence her. As soon as she broke the kiss Carla was talking again.

"Wow, two of you. Lucky day times two. Is everyone gonna watch? I don't care. Were all girls right? I can't wait."

Billie leaned back in, silencing her.

Mary reached under the girl's skirt, pulling her panties down. She released the nipple moving to the other. She leaned back looking down. She raised Carla's skirt exposing a neat landing strip of black curls. She moved down kissing Carla's thighs making her moan into Billie's mouth. Mary knew the girl didn't have a lot of time so she buried her face in her pussy working her tongue quickly. Carla pulled back from Billie.

"Okay, that's really good, like best ever good, please don't stop. So fast, so good, I'm cumming now, I'm cumming."

Mary lifted from between Carla's thighs to see she was laughing.

"Oh, wow, best day ever. I never thought when I woke up today a beautiful woman would do that. I wish I didn't have to go back down. I'd like to try and do that for you. I've always wanted to, but you know you can't just ask people hey can I lick you. I've seen a lot of girls I'd like. Clarice is really pretty."

Mary looked at her somewhat amazed and a little amused.

"Would you like to come back up with Clarice?"

"Can I be with you? Oh, could I. You're pretty, you kiss nice and you gave me a nice orgasm. I'd like to see if I could give you one."

Mary led her to the door as she continued to talk all the way out.

Brenda just looked at Mary.

"She's yours."

Mary smiled.

"I think she's adorable. Maybe a little talkative, but adorable all the same."

Two hours later, Brenda answered the knock on the door. Carla pulled the pretty blonde in after her.

"Mary, I brought her."

Brenda quickly moved to the pretty blonde. She eased her to the side leaning in to whisper in her ear. Mary saw her slide her hand thru the long blond hair and kiss her cheek before Carla grabbed her hand.

"Is there a bed Mary? I really want to go to bed with you. I always thought it would be fun to make love to a woman. You're just so pretty."

Mary took her hand pulling her to the bedroom.

"Shh. You have to stop."

"I cant. My head just keeps spinning and I can't shut up. I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry. You wanted to please me didn't you."

"I want to try."

Mary slowly took her clothes off and lay down

"Take off your clothes and join me."

"Oh wow. So pretty."

Carla quickly stripped. She lay down with Mary, who took her into her arms. She drew her into a kiss before pushing her down to her breast.

"Kiss my nipples, Carla."

Carla kissed them gently.

"Is that how you like your nipples kissed?"

Carla looked her in the eye then took her nipple into her mouth sucking harder. They both moaned. Carla lifted her head.

"Mm, I like that."

Mary pulled her back down. Carla suckled at her nipples until they were swollen and she was wet.

"Carla. If you want to please me like I did you I need you to do it now."

Carla looked up and grinned.

"Oh, I want to."

She moved down to Mary's pussy and took a soft lick.

"Oh, I'm going to like this."

She began to explore Mary's pussy. It was her first time and she was loving it all.

The door opened and Brenda was leading Clarice in. She hesitated when she saw Mary and her friend on the bed but Brenda urged her in.

Mary got lost in the pleasure of Carla playing. She looked to her left and saw Brenda making slow love to Clarice. Mary felt climb to her climax coming to a peak.

"Yes, Carly. Right there. Oh yes, I'm cumming."

Her hips moved in time with the tongue driving into her until she was done. She pulled Carly up and kissed her. They slowly kissed and stroked each other until they suddenly heard Clarice let out a sharp cry. Carla rolled over and hugged her friend. Then while she was still recovering from her climax Carla cupped her face and kissed her. Carla leaned down taking her nipple, before moving down to lick her pussy. Clarice pulled at Carla's hip to pull her into a sixty-nine. The friends licked and teased each other until they both climaxed. Mary and Brenda stroked their bodies before pulling them up to cuddle.

Mary woke with her face in a mass of black curls. Her head felt heavy from all the wine the night before. She moved to rise but someone pulled her back.

'I need to go to the bathroom."

She pulled free and went into the bathroom. She sat and pee'd, then brushed her teeth. She went back in and saw Carla sitting up.

She kissed her on the cheek.

'You can use my toothbrush if you want."

Carla rose and headed for the bathroom. Clarice slowly stretched. Brenda reached around her pulling her back into her. Clarice smiled settling back into her. Carla came back and immediately started talking.

"Best night ever wasn't it Clarice"

Clarice pulled a pillow over her head.

"C'mon, Clarice we have to go."

Clarice sat up.

"Do we have to?."

"Yes. We're already going to be legends. We're the first to get invited to spend the night."

Brenda slowly sat up.

"As sorry as I am Carly is right. We have to shower and Mary has a plane to catch this afternoon."

Clarice rolled back into Brenda.

"I don't want to"

Brenda smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

"I'd love to spend the day with you but I cant."

Carla leaned down to kiss Clarice, before shooting her a quick grin.

"I've got time, and after last night I have a good idea of how to use it."

Clarice smiled at her and held up her hand for a pull from the bed. The pair quickly dressed. Carly gave Mary a big hug, then gave Brenda one as well.

"I hope if you come next year I get the lucky draw."

Mary smiled at her.

"If I asked for you in particular would you bring my wine?"

Carly's eyes widened.

"Will you? I'll wear something special just for you."

"I promise."

"Yay. I can't wait."

The two left Brenda and Mary to get ready. Brenda looked in the other room.

"Iris and Billie are still asleep. Shall we shower and get breakfast before you leave."

"That would be nice."

They moved into the shower and slowly washed each other in the hot water exchanging kisses until time forced them to get dressed.

As Mary dressed she remarked.

"You know Brenda, I came here to teach, but I may have learned as much this last year as I taught."

Brenda smiled at her.

"A good teacher is always learning new things. Next fall will bring a new year and new students. When you get back I'd be happy to teach you a lesson or two,"

Mary laughed as they headed for the door.