All Comments on 'Lessons from Daddy'

by kinkyaugustacouple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
In the raw.

I'd put her on the pill, also. Then, when she came home on break, I'd have her au natural.(I hate rubbers)

tinakristinatinakristinaalmost 19 years ago
Naughty, naughty!

Maybe Daddy needs to include a bottle of lube, too ;)

Sometimes my boyfriend likes to play 'daddy' to me; I'll have to remember the 'going off to school' scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shit!

Thought was just about acceptable - until the anal rape.

CRAP!

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Does she have a medical disorder?

She cant be BUDDING FROM PUBERTY and at college at the same time.

she should see a doctor for that.

it was pretty boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: Does she have a medical disorder?

No. She can be eighteen and still have budding breasts. It is perfectly normal as the age of onset of menses varies wiely based on nutrition and heridity. For example I had one sister whose first period began when she was nine and half years old and another whose first period didn't happen until she was sixteen. Given today's diet, high in fat, late onset of puberty is now rare but was once very common and and it was wasn't unheard for a woman to be in her twenties and even married before her first menses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Story!

I love it! It really turned me on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Holy #@$%!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the craziest stuff I've ever read!!! (crazy in a mmmmmmmmmmmmmm kind of way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Daddy taught his slutty little girl really well !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You promise daddy that you'll stay away from the boys completely and daddy will come up one whole Friday, Saturday and Sunday every month and you and daddy will stay naked in my hotel room playing, learning and having crazy, wild, mind blowing sex for three days and nights, only stopping long enough to sleep a little, order takeout food, and shower. We'll have sex in the shower and bathtub too though, might as well turn it into a fun learning experience!

Oh, if any guy tries to fuck your ass like I just stupidly did, without stretching you a bit with fingers first and then making sure to use LOTS of lubricant, you just reach back under between your legs, grab his nuts and crush the shit out of them! Make sure to dig your nails in good too and yank hard! Then while he's curled up in a ball on the floor you get that pistol and taser out of your purse that I bought you, open your front door, then walk back over to where he's laying on the floor and reach down with the taser and zap a few million volts into his dick and tell him to get the fuck out and never come back or you'll press rape charges and shoot him, not necessarily in that order! See if you can bean him in the back of his head with his car keys while he runs out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous