All Comments on 'Lessons from Days Gone By Ch. 04'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Wonderful, truly looking forward to reading more chapters of, Lessons from Days Gone By.

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
5 stars

Of course it’s a well written sexy story. Well done. Only one complaint - I don’t get a “heads -up?”

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Just finish reading all four chapters. By the way, Great story. Look forward for more chapters.

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Just read through all the chapters. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Suggestion about the chapter where he tackles the bad guy; eliminate that and put something a bit more believable in there. (Is too much like Harrison Ford ? in Patriot Games?) Otherwise a fun read...very nice fantasy(s). More chapters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
left me wanting more

I only wish Michael and Laura could have reconnected before her passing.

Maybe a deep friendships even if the sexual connection may have waned.

I will remember them that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What? That,s it? There should be some kind of ulitimate conclusion!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you can finish this wonderful story someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Premise continues to be good.

Story continues to be too much story and not enough sex. And when there's sex it's almost an afterthought to the story.

As I've said for each chapter, sex needs much more in the way of details. Each time he eats her pussy there's a couple of sentences about how wet she it, and then it's almost completely clit centered: licking and sucking. And then an orgasm. There's much more to pussy than clit. There are lips that can be licked and sucked. There's a vagina that can be fingered and/or be tongue fucked. There's a raft of teasing that can take place. There's a load of dialog possible with him telling her what he's about to do. With her telling him not to tease her so much. Squeezing his head between her thighs. Throwing her legs over his back. Reaching sown with her fingers to manipulate her clit when he isn't directly kissing/licking/sucking it.

And still nothing with her ass.

And nothing really with his balls. Cock in mouth. Suck. Orgasm. That's all?

Four stars, for consistancy.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

Nosebone, it’s a real shame that you stopped the story before it came to its conclusion, you made some hints in the early chapters, but we are all waiting for a proper ending. It’s a great story, but it’s only half done…

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

Great story all parts, but don't leave it hanging.... it started off with a middle age guy reminising about his first love when he found that she had died. Love the way you put it together but please finish. Would love to see if he and Clarice get together, maybe he a Laura become best friends too? Dunno, but several avenues are available....

LABaseball3LABaseball3over 1 year ago

Nosebone.... please finish this story with some more chapters. I want to continue to hear more about their romance. Don't make it something stupid like a threesome. It will kill the story. Absolutely love it and I'm sure you're busy with life, but hopefully you're able to find some time and get some writing in? Looking forward to reading more from you.

Smm1Smm19 months ago

Why would you not want to finish this story, especially considering the high praise from your readers. I’m quite sure that if you submitted a slightly longer final posting (5+ pages) you would receive rave reviews and a rating over 4.85. Just leave out the unbelievable incidences and focus on the love story. IMO, anyone wanting more sexy shouldn’t be reading this story. You’ve got the blend spot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous