All Comments on 'Lessons from Julie'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Intelligent and literate! Oh, and first-class erotic. Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years agoAuthor
Hello readers.

It's been so long since I last posted a story that I forgot to add my usual 'author's note' at the start of this. So here it is now:

This is an account, as accurate as my memory allows, of how I lost my virginity, a long time ago. I'm deeply grateful to my editor, and am overjoyed at her return.

I hope you all enjoy it.

annanovaannanovaabout 13 years ago
marvelous

Even before I saw that the story was of your memories, it rang as something very personal. The small touches of awe and embarrassment were enough to make me feel I was watching it all happen.

Lovely story.

Darn that Calum!

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 13 years ago
Awwww...

This is just lovely. Sweet, and tender, and so very very real. Altogether delightful. Many thanks for letting me know it was here!

yukiko6yukiko6about 13 years ago
Mmmmm

This is a gentle and beautiful story Scotsman. You made me feel it so deeply with your careful choice of words, as if I were her. She was a good guide. Lucky you!

BabyslaveBabyslaveabout 13 years ago
Simply delicious

Your skill with words has done it again. So vivid, I could see this, all of it, as if I were there with them both. I could see the rooms they were in, I could smell the rain, taste the biting flavor of the beer, and feel the touch of Sandy's lips, and hands, oh god. Beautiful story, as always. So sexy, so tender, so touching a tale.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift.

raconteuseraconteuseabout 13 years ago
Well Done!

A very fine evocation with a most satisfying outcome – well executed, in every sense of the word. Your pen and craft are well-honed. Bravo.

Phxray54Phxray54about 13 years ago
Many thanks Scotsman.

We've been missing your fine stories. It's good to have you back.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years agoAuthor
Quotation marks, Stalking?

Cormac McCarthy is but one of many respected modern authors who eschews the use of quotation marks.

I'll never win the literary prizes he has, but I share his views on the written representation of dialogue.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 13 years ago
Great story, but ...

"The game was rained off at half-time ..." Never heard of a rugby game being rained out - cricket, maybe, but rugby? In Scotland? Would make it kind of hard to play a full schedule

Other than that most irrelevant of quibbles, this was a great story - a five star by any measure

kaiyandomkaiyandomabout 13 years ago
Liking this side of you

As always, you put me to bed with a tingle and a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
aye, a plump lass with a right proper woman's arse!

So very, very yummy. Thank you for the read!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Fascinating to compare this with "Curious Kate"

This story about a teen's initiation as a lover, the other about a young man assisting in several teen girls' explorations. Not exactly mirror images, but close enough.

It's rare to be able to share a man's evolution as a lover in a forum setting, but quite satisfying.

Thanks for bringing us along.

chillaxinnowchillaxinnowalmost 13 years ago
very enjoyable

very realistic for the most part. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

My lips are quivering. Both sets! I'm glad that I waited to get the house to myself. ;) Delicious story.

Well wishes, from LadyK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous