Lessons in Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniella looked at the ceiling, closed her eyes. 'So are we doing this or not?'

Ronan moved forward. The two boys were cornering her against the wall and their cocks were nearly touching her thighs. She felt so small and helpless, like a deer trapped in a hunter's trap.

'Jerk us off,' Ronan said, his breathing heavy.

Daniella reached down, hesitating, but Ronan and Griffin quickly grabbed her wrists and forced her hands onto their cocks. Knowing she had little choice in the matter, she wrapped her lithe fingers around each boy's shaft and began to stroke up and down.

Griffin moaned, 'Told you this plan would work, dude.'

'Fuck me,' Ronan said, leaning down to kiss and suck on Daniella's neck. She squirmed away, but her back was against the wall; there was nowhere to go. Ronan's tongue lapped up her soft skin, moving up across her cheek, tasting her tears... then between her lips, forcing a rough kiss onto his shaking teacher. Daniella groaned, feeling his tongue invade her mouth, continuing to stroke the boys' cocks. As Ronan kissed her, Griffin reached behind her back and released the clasp on her bra. Before it had even fallen to the ground he was sucking and biting on her hard nipples, groaning to himself with pleasure. Soon she felt the two cocks becoming slippery with pre-cum as the boys became more and more excited--they were bigger than she would've thought, especially Griffin, who was about seven inches long. Ronan's was a bit shorter, but it was wide and veiny... in any other circumstances Daniella would've said they had nice cocks.

But not now, not when she was being blackmailed and used against her will.

One of Griffin's hands slipped down, massaging the supple flesh of her belly, and groped at her pussy through the fabric of her panties. Instinctively, Daniella swatted his hand away.

His grey eyes flashed with fury. 'Don't be such a fucking bitch,' he spat, grabbing her by the throat. 'We fucking own you now, you slut.'

Ronan stepped back, smiling. 'It's okay, dude. She didn't mean it. Did you, Ms. Perez?'. He stroked her face; she shivered, terrified and disgusted. 'You didn't mean to be disrespectful, did you?'

Daniella shook her head, Griffin's hand tightening around her neck.

'Good. Now, just say sorry to Griffin and let him feel that pussy.'

'I'm... s-sorry. Oh god... please just--' she winced in shock as Griffin roughly grabbed her crotch. He pushed up and she jumped. There was just a thin piece of cloth between her sex and the fingers of her eighteen-year-old student.

Ronan caressed her shoulder with the back of his hand. 'Try and enjoy it. You were enjoying it in that video, weren't you? You were moaning and screaming like a whore.'

'You getting wet, whore?' Griffin said. 'I can feel your wet cunt through your panties. You are enjoying this, aren't you? You pathetic cunt. Say it. Say "I'm a pathetic cunt."'

Daniella groaned, pitifully, and squealed, 'I'm a pathetic cunt.'

Griffin grinned at this, like a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass. Staring straight at her with those empty grey eyes he said, 'I think it's time this slut shows us her dick-sucking skills.'

'I agree,' Ronan said. 'But who gets first go?'

Griffin thought for a moment. 'Rock paper scissors?'

'Good idea.'

Daniella watched as her two blackmailers played rock paper scissors to decide who got to molest her mouth first. It was an absurd thing to witness, and she would've laughed if she wasn't so afraid of how they would react, or to be more specific, how Griffin would react. Ronan scared her of course, but Griffin... Griffin made her blood run ice cold. He enjoyed her fear and shame, he wanted her to feel small and pathetic. That was what got him off--owning and dominating her. He'd always given her major creepo vibes... if only she'd known just how right she'd been.

Fortunately, Ronan's rock defeated Griffin's scissors. Griffin didn't seem to care. He seemingly had no qualms with going second.

'Get on your knees, Ms. Perez,' Ronan said, gesturing to the floor. He sat on the bench and spread his big football player's thighs. His cock stood erect, rigid, and leaking pre-cum; his balls were big and swung gently. Daniella stared, frozen. 'On your knees,' Ronan said, pointing between his legs. 'Now, please, Ms. Perez.'

'You deaf or something, slut?' Griffin grabbed her arm and dragged her forward, then pushed her to the ground. 'Now do as you're fucking told.'

The showers' tiled floor was hard and rough on her bare knees. She shuffled closer to Ronan. His cock was just inches away from her face and she could smell his masculine musk. Again, she thought of how in different circumstances...

No, no, no! She thought of the video, of how they were using it against her... of what would happen if someone walked in and caught them right now. She'd lose everything... her life would be fucked--permanently.

'Well,' Ronan said, waving his hand, 'I'm waiting...'

Daniella inched closer and parted her lips, then slowly, she allowed the tip of his cock to enter her mouth.

Ronan moaned under his breath, said 'Goddamn, Ms. Perez,' and forcefully grabbed a handful of her hair to keep her in place. 'Now that's a good girl...' He pushed her down slightly, her mouth stretching to accommodate his considerable girth. This was far from the first cock Daniella had sucked, and knowing what boys liked, she began to twirl her tongue, massaging and flicking up and down. Maybe the quicker she could get him to cum, the quicker this torture would be over? He chuckled gleefully, 'You're a dirty slut. You getting this, Griffin?'

Daniella suddenly pulled herself away, sticky pre-cum and saliva around her mouth, and looked up. Griffin was standing above her holding his cellphone and smiling. He was recording everything.

She screeched, 'What the fuck are you doing? That wasn't part of the deal--'

Ronan shut her up with a fast, hard slap. She yelped and held her quickly reddening cheek. Griffin laughed. 'Yeah, slap that bitch. You like being slapped don't you cunt?' He knelt and brought the cellphone camera close to Daniella's face, stroking his cock as he did.

'We said we're gonna recreate the video, and that's what we're doing,' Ronan said, standing up. 'Bend over the bench.'

'Please... don't do this...'

He slapped her again, harder. 'Don't make me ask twice.'

Now freely crying, Daniella got to her feet and went over to the bench. She knelt and positioned herself over it. The wooden slats dug into her stomach. It was incredibly uncomfortable, but she didn't care. How had she let this happen? How had she been so goddamn stupid? She sniffled and her tears fell onto the warm tiles and then evaporated into steam.

Ronan knelt in front of her and slapped his sticky cock on her face a few times. She opened her mouth again, accepting her fate. This time, however, Ronan pushed her head down, forcing his cock into her throat. She gagged violently and tried to wiggle away, but Griffin was already on her, grabbing her arms and holding them tightly behind her back. If she could've made any sounds other than choking gags, she would've screamed as sharp pain shot up to her shoulders. Ronan began to move his hips, intent on fucking her mouth and throat.

Breathing soon became impossible, and before she knew it, Daniella was coming dangerously close to passing out. This effect was bolstered by Ronan reaching down and choking her, his strong fingers pressing into her throat.

Just as she was about to accept the blissful warmth of unconsciousness, she felt Griffin's fingers sliding down her back and beneath her underwear. He pushed two fingers into her wet--oh, god why was she wet?--pussy, making her moan around Ronan's brutal facefucking.

'You like being used, don't you?' Griffin mocked. 'Nothing more than a cheap whore.' He tugged on her panties, easily ripping the fabric asunder. A moment later she felt his course hands on her hips, digging his fingers into her, then on her ass. He slapped her buttocks sharply and she moaned around Ronan's cock. And hidden within that moan was something that Daniella hated, something that made her sick to her stomach. Because, underneath the pain and shame and fear, that moan was one of pleasure. For a split-second, if even that, Daniella felt as if she was exactly where she should be.

That thought vanished, however, when she felt the tip of Griffin's cock rub against the soaked slit of her pussy. Despite the wet, guttural sounds of Ronan's cock fucking into her throat, and his course breathing as he did so, Daniella still heard Griffin say softly, 'I've waited so fucking long for this you useless bitch.'

She wondered how many other students fantasised about her like this. How many other students were obsessed with fucking her and abusing her and using her like she was nothing but a set of holes. Were the other teachers in on it too? Was the whole school? Did they all know she was a slut? A dumb pathetic cumslut who had no place doing anything except pleasuring cock?

Then, in one violent movement, Griffin's fantasy became reality, as he unceremoniously slammed his dick into Daniella's cunt. She jolted forward, making herself gag harshly on Ronan's cock, then clumsily tried to move back, which only pushed Griffin deeper into her pussy. There was nowhere for her to go... she was trapped between two men who didn't give a shit about her and were only interested in their own pleasure. Just like when she was eighteen, filming that video for a shamefully small amount of cash. She'd told herself she needed it for rent... but had she really? Or had the money just been an excuse?

Ronan and Griffin fucked her mouth and pussy ruthlessly for what seemed like hours--though in fact, only minutes had passed. Wet slaps as their bodies connected reverberated off the walls of the showers'. Both boys moaned and groaned, only ever speaking to call her a 'Dumb bitch' or a 'useless fucking cumdump'. Her jaw ached and her throat felt as if it was being fucked by a rolling pin; the flesh of her neck bulged outwards as Ronan pressed himself deeper and deeper. Griffin's brutal fucking of her pussy was fast and rapid, obviously emulating what he had seen in countless porn videos. Her tight cunt stretched around his cock... it hurt, every wild trust feeling like a baseball bat in her guts, but there was also a shameful jolt of pleasure with each movement, a pathetic burst of excitement that shot through her body like electricity and set her nerves alight.

And, of course, Griffin recorded every second of it.

Then, he said, 'I wanna switch up, dude. I wanna feel that mouth, and you gotta fucking try this pussy. This whore is so fucking tight, like a fucking vice on your dick, man.'

Both boys pulled their dicks out. Daniella fell limp on the bench, like a puppet whose strings had been cut. All three of them were covered in sweat, their bodies shining under the fluorescent lights. She was more exhausted than she'd ever been in her life and couldn't believe that only an hour ago she'd been teaching English to a class of high school seniors. She remembered feeling a similar level of exhaustion after filming the video, lying on that cheap black leather couch as a sleazy guy in a cheap suit counted out her money.

Time, it seemed, was indeed a flat circle. And this exact situation was destined to repeat forever and forever.

'Help me flip her over,' Ronan said. 'I want her on her back.'

Ronan grabbed her legs and Griffin held her shoulders as they flipped her onto her back. Now Daniella lay lengthways on the bench, her legs draping off the sides. Ronan crawled onto her and started to lick upwards from her pussy, up over her breasts--nibbling and sucking on her nipples as he did--and then softly, he whispered in her ear, 'You deserved everything that happened here today,' and planted a soft, tender kiss on her lips.

Then he slid back down the bench, grabbed her about the waist with both hands and forced his cock into her dripping pussy. His was slow and methodical, almost precise, in his fucking--not soft, it still felt like a jackhammer in her stomach and she still flinched with each push, but it was a far cry from the wild, frenzied assault that Griffin had imposed on her.

Daniella's eyes glazed over, bloodshot from the crying and the fatigue. Griffin stood over her, a blurry, hazed figure, holding his cock in one hand and his cellphone in the other, still filming it all. He stepped closer and rubbed his cock on her face, brushing it over her lips, over her blushed cheeks and then up over her forehead and in her hair. His balls laid on her chin; he moved them up so they were squarely resting on her mouth.

'Kiss them,' he said, gleefully. 'Kiss and suck on my fucking balls like the fucking brainless fuckmeat you are.'

She opened her mouth and did as she was told. She kissed and licked her eighteen-year-old student's balls as he rubbed his rock-hard cock over her face, leaking his sticky pre-cum over her warm, honey-toned skin. 'Can you believe it? I'm teabagging Ms. Perez.' Griffin's laughter was sharp and malicious.

'Un-fucking-believable,' Ronan said through gritted teeth, then 'Fuck... I'm getting close...'

'Where you gonna do it?'

Ronan smiled, 'Where do you think?' He gripped Daniella's waist, hard enough that she'd have bruises when she woke up tomorrow--though in fairness, she was gonna have bruises everywhere--and pushed himself harder and deeper into her pussy.

'Just like in the video?' Griffin asked.

'Just like in the video.'

Griffin smirked, then stepped back. He was rubbing his cock faster now, his face laser focused. 'Well, let's get a move on 'cos I'm getting close too, dude.'

'Okay, let's do this.' Ronan pulled out; his cock glistened with her juices. 'Get her on her knees.'

Griffin grabbed Daniella's arm and pulled her off the bench, she wobbled for balance, then was forcefully pushed to her knees by Ronan. Both boys stepped right up close to her, and their throbbing, pulsating cocks completely filled her peripheral vision. They were both panting intensely, like wild, feral animals in the midst of a hunt, and Daniella, whose big eyes were wide and empty, was the prey.

'Open your mouth,' Ronan said, 'and stick your tongue out, like you did in the video.'

'Do as your fucking told,' Griffin snarled, delivering a sharp slap to her cheek.

Knowing that the end was nearly here, that this would soon be all over, Daniella opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. And maybe it was the shock, or the psychological trauma of what was transpiring, but for an abrupt moment she saw what was happening to her in the third person, like in a dream. It was just a flash. A vision, or perhaps a revelation, of herself, kneeling, naked and sparkling with sweat, with two of her students, both aggressively stroking their cocks inches from her tear-streaked face. Her longing tongue and mouth agape, pleading with them to treat her as she knew she deserved.

And then, both boys climaxed, and Daniella was dragged back from the vision into the here and now, and her situation was once again laid bare.

Ronan came first, his thick cock releasing an explosive orgasm. It was only a short moment later that Griffin fired off his powerful load, and for the next ten seconds, the two eighteen-years-old jerked themselves off as they covered their English teacher's crying face with cum. Warm, sticky ropes of white jizz splattered against Daniella's pretty face. She closed her eyes tight, feeling the boys' loads splash onto her tongue and into her mouth, its salty, sour taste making her want to gag and retch. Griffin raised his cock, making sure his last few bursts of cum landed on her forehead and in her hair--and making sure that he caught it all on camera. Ronan, on the other hand, pressed his cock onto Daniella's tongue and slid it into her mouth, the tail end of his orgasm finishing down her throat.

Then it was over. A silence fell over the showers'. Ronan and Griffin took a few steps back and looked at each other, grinning intensely. Then, as if their favourite team had just scored a touchdown they whooped and gave each other a high-five. The sound of their hands slapping together made Daniella jump, as if a gunshot had gone off. They looked at her.

Their cum adorned Daniella's face. It clung to her skin like a thick, sticky mask, coating her features in a glossy, white-hued film. Every inch of her face seemed to be covered in it. She was shaking uncontrollably as if the temperature had plummeted. She crawled over to the wall and curled up into a ball, glancing at the boys, fearfully. She crossed her arms as if she trying to keep herself warm, or despite what had transpired in the last half-an-hour, hide her nakedness.

'Man, she looks fucking shellshocked,' Griffin said, without a shred of remorse.

'Yeah.' Ronan opened his locker and started to get dressed.

Griffin did the same. 'I think we may have permanently broken the slut.'

'Well,' Ronan looked at Daniella, his eyes impossible to read, 'she shouldn't have recorded that video, should she?'

'Damn right,' Griffin chuckled, shaking his cellphone at her. 'And now she's just starred in a sequel.'

They both laughed, Griffin loud, obnoxious, Ronan quiet and subdued. When they were dressed they headed for the exit. Griffin pointed his cellphone at Daniella--who still hadn't moved--and snapped some photos of the broken woman. He laughed, again, and strolled casually out of the showers'.

Ronan, who had just finished lacing up his sneakers, stared expressionlessly at Daniella for a moment. 'Get dressed,' he said. 'You don't wanna still be here when the football team arrive. So have a shower, get dressed, and then go home.' He headed for the exit, stopped, and said without turning, 'See you next Friday, Ms. Perez.' With that, he left.

Daniella remained huddled in the corner, a minute passed, then two, then into five, and finally ten. The shaking, though not stopping completely, slowed enough that she could stand. Her legs buckled and wobbled, and she had to steady herself on the wall, but she remained upright.

She felt like she should cry. That she should break down completely and weep like a baby, sobbing and screaming and letting loose all the shame that was coursing through her veins.

She didn't do that though. Instead, she went for a shower, got dressed, and then went home.

EPILOGUE

The bell chimed, signalling the end of another school day. Backpacks zipped, papers were neatly stacked or hastily shoved into folders, and chairs scraped against the tiled floor as students rose from their seats. Some chatted excitedly about plans for the weekend, while others hurriedly exchanged textbooks, conversing about upcoming assignments and essays.

Daniella was sitting behind her desk. She stared at the unread pile of short stories that the students had written in the week before. The idea of forcing herself to read such shitty writing gave her a migraine, even worse that she was expected to give constructive feedback on them. She should've marked them earlier in the week but she'd been too busy.

The students were still leaving the classroom, walking single file towards the door. She glanced up at them, and said, 'Ronan and Griffin, could you please sit back down at your desks? I need to speak to you. It won't take long.'

Ronan and Griffin, who were standing at the back of the queue to leave, both went back to their desks.

When all the seniors had left, Daniella stood up. She was wearing a black skirt that was shorter than the school's dress code permitted, grey thigh-high stockings that showed off her thighs and her tattoo, and a loose-fitting blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. The boys watched as she crossed the room. Griffin stared at her ass, which could just be seen beneath the hem of the skirt, and Ronan watched as her tits jiggled with every step.