Lessons in Blackmail

Story Info
Teacher is bribed by students with a video from her past.
6.8k words
4.4
37.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griffin had called Ronan in an excited panic. 'Listen, dude, you've gotta come over to my place right now. Like right now. You won't fucking believe what I've just found.'

Ronan yawned and said tiredly, 'Man, it's fucking one o'clock in the morning--'

'Just get here, okay? It's absolutely insane...' Griffin giggled, a giggle which soon spilt into insane laughter.

'Jesus... I'm literally about to get into bed. Can't you just tell me tomorrow at school? We've both got English last period--'

'Exactly,' Griffin almost screeched, still chuckling madly. 'We've got English last period. That's why it's so fucking funny... and also why you need to come over right fucking now.'

Ronan rubbed his eyes. 'Christ... okay, fine. I'll be over in twenty minutes. Just, lemme get dressed.'

'Okay, okay, okay...' Another burst of laughter erupted down the cellphone. 'Hurry the fuck up.'

Now more awake than he cared for, Ronan threw on some clothes, grabbed his dad's car keys, and stumbled out into the cool night air. By the time he got to Griffin's house, the temperature had dropped another couple degrees making him wish he'd brought a jacket.

'This better be fucking worth it,' he grumbled as he approached Griffin's doorstep. He raised his hand to knock when the door opened slightly, Griffin's face staring at him through the crack.

'You gotta be quiet, dude. My mom and dad are sleeping.'

'What the fuck is so important that you gotta drag me outta bed at one in the morning--'

'Quiet. All will be revealed in due time.' Griffin opened the door and stepped aside. 'Quickly now, it's in my room.'

Ronan stepped inside. Griffin led him through the dimly lit hallway, tiptoeing as if they were on a covert mission. They reached Griffin's attic room which was bathed in the eerie blue glow of a computer screen.

'Your room's a mess.'

'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were my fucking mother. Now, just sit down at the computer and shut up.'

Ronan sighed and settled into the desk chair. Then he noticed the website that had been left open on the PC screen. It was a website that he knew well, that most eighteen-year-old boys knew well.

'Dude...' Ronan said, 'you've left your porn open.'

'Do you wanna know what I found or not?'

Ronan nodded.

'Then shut the fuck up and listen to what I have to say.' Griffin sat on the edge of his bed. 'So, earlier tonight, after my parents had gone to bed, I decided that I was gonna finish off the day by partaking in some self-gratification--'

'You were gonna jack off?'

'Basically, yes. So, I loaded up some dirty websites and... you ever heard of DesperateSluts.com?'

Ronan shook his head. 'Nope.'

'It's a porn channel that showcases hot, young teens getting rough fucked by massive cocks. It's pretty hot stuff... all amateur too. None of that fake pornstar shit. These are all real girls. Most are college bitches doing it for some extra cash.'

'Hence why it's called DesperateSluts.com?'

'Exactly.'

'Okay, but why are you telling me all this? Man, I like watching girls get fucked as much as the next guy, but what's the big deal?'

Griffin smiled, mischievously. 'Click play on that video.'

Ronan, intrigued, turned to the computer, and clicked on the mouse.

The video was called Student Slut Gets Destroyed by Two Big Black Cocks and started with a shot of a black leather couch in a nondescript office-looking room. A voice behind the camera said, 'You can come in now. Take a seat.'

A moment later a girl strolled into frame. She was beautiful, with smooth tawny skin, and a head of raven black hair, and was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her shapely legs. On her thigh was a small black tattoo of a quill and inkpot. Ronan recognized it instantly, because he, and every other boy in his school, stared at that tattoo during English class. Stared and fantasized.

'Oh... oh my god...' he said, putting his hand to his mouth to stifle a laugh. Now he knew why Griffin had been so excited on the cellphone. 'Is that... oh my fucking god... is that who I think it is?'

'Yep,' Griffin said, grinning. 'Keep watching.'

Ronan did just that. He watched the whole video, his mouth agape, and his cock hard in his trousers. Then when it was finished, Griffin came and sat next to him and they both watched it again, both giggling as the girl on the screen got absolutely ravaged by two massive guys with two equally massive cocks.

'This is... I don't... I just can't believe it...' Ronan laughed. 'What do we do with it? Did you download it? If the video gets taken down I don't wanna lose it.'

'Of course I've downloaded it. What do you take me for?' Griffin said. 'And as for what we do with it... well, I have a couple of ideas.'

*

As Daniella observed the clock ticking away at the back of the classroom, a wave of exhaustion washed over her. Teaching this class felt like an uphill battle; their disinterest in creative writing was palpable. It seemed unlikely that any of them harboured aspirations of becoming the next Hemingway.

It was her twenty-seventh birthday tomorrow, and she found herself far from where she thought she'd be in life. The novel remained unwritten--only a few short stories had been published in obscure literary magazines. Teaching English to a group of grumpy high school seniors meant being ignored most of the time, especially by the boys who often seemed more interested in staring at her ass than paying attention.

But hey, at least the pay was decent--at least that's what she told herself when she had to stay late marking crappy short stories.

Finally, the bell rang and the class started to pack up their bags. Daniella let out a sigh of relief. Soon she'd be home, under a comfy blanket with a hot chocolate and a good book. Or maybe she'd do some writing tonight, or at least try to do some writing. The inspiration just hadn't been there recently. She needed a muse, like the poets of old.

'Come on guys,' Daniella said, forcing a smile, 'get a move on. You don't wanna be locked in over the weekend, do you? And don't forget to get those stories on my desk by Tuesday.'

As the students gradually left the classroom, Daniella settled behind her desk, taking a moment to check her emails. The inbox was filled with mundane updates from fellow teachers and administrative matters related to school--a pile of rather uninteresting content. Luckily, there was nothing there that needed her immediate attention.

It was then that she noticed that she wasn't alone in the classroom. Griffin James and Ronan Barker were still sitting at the desks, both smirking like they knew something she didn't, like they were in a joke only they were aware of.

'Uh, you guys okay?' Daniella said.

'Yeah,' Griffin said. 'We're good.'

'We've just got something to ask you, Ms. Perez,' Ronan added.

'Okey-doke,' she stood up and sat on the edge of the desk, crossing her legs. She was wearing a grey pencil skirt that was bordering on being too short and had to be careful not to accidentally flash the boys. 'Ask away. Is it something to do with the assignment? I can give you some pointers if you want.'

'No, it's nothing to do with the assignment,' Ronan said. 'It's something... a bit more on the personal side.'

Simultaneously, almost as if it had been rehearsed, both boys stood up from their desks. Daniella didn't understand Ronan and Griffin's friendship. They didn't strike her as two kids who'd get along. Ronan, a sporty, broad-shouldered jock who was always flirting, and Griffin, a tall, lanky nerd who, if Daniella was being honest, gave off major creep vibes. Why would Ronan, a certified cool kid, be hanging around with a future pervert?

They slowly came over to her. Daniella didn't know why, but she felt a twinge of fear, of anxiety, of vulnerability. What the hell could they want?

'So, guys, what's bothering you?' she said, in the friendliest manner she could manage. Because of her youth, she found that the students could be a bit more open with her than with the other teachers, who were mostly old, greying men. However, she still had to be cautious and keep the boundary of a teacher/student relationship.

'We've got something we think you need to watch,' Ronan said. 'Show her, Grif.'

Griffin pulled his cellphone out of his pocket and tapped on the screen a few times. Daniella kept a composed façade, but inside her heart was beating wildly. 'What is it?' she asked, trying to sound calm rather than anxious.

He turned the cellphone toward her. A video was playing on the screen. It took Daniella a moment to register what she was seeing, but when she did, she yelped and slapped the cellphone out of Griffin's hand.

'Delete that video this instant,' she said, her cheeks quickly turning bright red. 'I mean it, Griffin. Right now!'

'But Ms. Perez,' Griffin said, picking up his cellphone, 'it's so hot. You're so hot. I've jerked off to it like, six times now.'

'Me too,' Ronan said.

'Delete it, or...' Daniella stuttered, flustered, 'or otherwise I'm gonna tell Principal Blake. You know the rules about inappropriate videos... I mean, watching porn in school... that's a cause for suspension. You might even get expelled...'

'Yeah, we might get suspended,' Griffin said. 'But we can live with that. Can't we, Ronan?'

'Yep, it wouldn't be the first time I've been suspended. But what would happen to you, Ms. Perez? What would happen if Principal Blake knew one of his teachers filmed a porno--a fucking hot porno, mind you, but still, it wouldn't reflect well on the school, would it? And also Principal Blake is a Catholic? Isn't that right, Griffin?'

'Yeah, dude's a ranging Catholic.'

'So, he'd have no choice but to fire her, would he?'

'No choice at all.'

No one spoke for a moment. The boys just stared at Daniella. Her heart felt like it would burst in her chest and her throat felt dry and tight--the early sign of an oncoming panic attack. That video. That motherfucking fucking goddamn video. She'd forgotten all about it. Forced herself to forget. Pushed it into the deep, dark caverns at the back of her subconscious and carried on with her life. She'd been a naïve eighteen-year-old student with no money in her bank account. There'd been an advertisement online, asking for girls who wanted to make some easy cash modelling. Of course, there was more to it than that... but she desperately needed the money for rent. She'd felt ill for a year afterwards, felt hollow and numb, but she got over it. She had to get on with life. And that's just what she did.

But now it had all come flooding back. A tsunami of shame and embarrassment dragged back up to the surface, by her fucking students of all people.

'This is my favourite part, Ms. Perez,' Griffin said and showed her the cellphone screen again. He'd taken a screenshot from the video. Daniella was bent over the arm of the black leather couch, with one guy fucking her from behind and the other lying back slapping his cock on her face.

Ronan got his own cellphone out. 'That's hot, Griffin. But this is my personal favourite.' He turned the screen to Daniella. He'd also saved a screenshot, this one from the end of the video. She was kneeling in between the two guys, her youthful face covered in two loads of white cum. 'I'm gonna set it as my wallpaper.'

'That's a great idea, Ronan. What do you think, Ms. Perez? You think we should save your cum-covered face as our cellphone wallpapers?'

Daniella's dark brown eyes scorched with fury. 'You... fuckers.'

'Ms. Perez,' Griffin said, showing false shock, 'you know there's a zero-tolerance policy towards swearing in the classroom.'

'That's an hour-long detention after school, Ms. Perez,' Ronan chuckled.

'Go fuck yourselves... you little shits!' Daniella slammed her fists on the desk, knocking her coffee mug onto the floor. Fuck, fuck, fuck... this isn't happening, this isn't fucking happening.

'Please...' she croaked. 'Just delete it. I'll lose everything.'

Ronan turned to Griffin. 'What do you think? Should we delete it, dude?'

'I dunno... it's so fucking hot.'

'Yeah, it is.'

Griffin grinned, 'But maybe we could be convinced?'

'Yeah, maybe.' Ronan said.

Daniella exhaled, feeling the warmth of tears in her eyes. 'What do you want?'

Ronan and Griffin glanced at each other and grinned. They had her exactly where they wanted her.

'What we want, Ms. Perez,' Griffin said, 'is for you to meet us in the boys' showers in about...' He checked his watch. 'Forty-five minutes.'

'You got that?' Ronan said, heading for the door.

Griffin followed. 'She understands. She's a smart woman.'

'Remember: boy's showers, forty-five minutes.' Ronan opened the door and the boys left the classroom.

Daniella's breaths came in shallow gasps as she struggled to compose herself. Her whole body shook with anxiety. When the door finally swung shut, she collapsed to the floor and wept.

Before going to the boy's showers, Daniella tried her hardest to compose herself. She went into the teacher's toilets--making sure to avoid all her colleagues--and locked herself in a cubicle and cried. Then she opened the banking app on her cellphone and checked her balance. Could she pay Ronan and Griffin off? She had enough to give them both a couple hundred dollars... would that be enough to get them to delete the video? They were only eighteen, and money was a powerful motivator at that age. But would it be enough?

Daniella's mind raced through scenarios as she wiped away her tears and pulled herself together. She went over to the mirror and fixed her make-up, reapplying her black eyeliner and dabbing on blush. She wasn't gonna let them see her like that. She was the teacher, they were the students, and she was the one who was in charge.

She exited the teacher's toilets, trying to maintain a calm facade. With each step toward the boy's showers, her anxiety surged, threatening to overwhelm her. Her heart raced, and the weight of the situation bore down heavily. She paused at the entrance to the shower area, a sour sense of dread tightening her chest.

She took a moment, steeling herself, before mustering the courage to push open the door. Her nervousness intensified in the wet humid air, feeling as if she'd just stepped into a tropical rainforest.

Ronan and Griffin were sat on the bench by the lockers. Both had damp hair and wore only a towel around their waists. Water droplets glistened on their bare skin. Despite their level of undress, they both had an air of casual confidence.

Ronan grinned playfully when he noticed her enter, and Griffin said casually, 'Hey, Ms. Perez. Glad you could make it.'

'I'll pay you,' she said, thinking it best she gets to the point as quickly as possible. 'Three hundred dollars--each. Delete the video and I can get you the money tonight.'

Griffin snorted, 'Did you hear that, Ronan? Ms. Perez is gonna pay us three hundred dollars to delete the video of her being double-teamed. You think we should accept her offer?'

'It's a pretty good offer, dude.'

'Yeah, it is'

'Please, guys... this isn't funny.' Daniella pleaded. Here she was, a teacher holding off tears and pleading with her students. She had a cruel awareness of how pathetic she must've looked. 'Just... c'mon, three hundred dollars... this is my life you're screwing with here.'

'Here's the thing, Ms. Perez...' Ronan said, 'we don't give a shit about your money.'

'And you can give us something much, much more valuable than a measly three hundred dollars...' Griffin said.

'W-what...?' Daniella's voice was a whisper.

Again, as if it was rehearsed, the two eighteen-year-olds moved simultaneously. They grasped their towels and quickly pulled them loose, revealing their semi-erect cocks.

Daniella looked away, frozen to the spot. Her heart sank as a cold chill crawled down her spine.

'We wanna recreate that video,' Ronan said. 'You, me, and Grif. Right here, right now.'

'You must be... joking.' Daniella said.

'No joke. In fact, we're deadly serious,' Griffin said.

'I can't... I won't.'

'We're not gonna force you, Ms. Perez,' Ronan said, reaching down and rubbing his cock, 'we're not like that--at least, I'm not--but if you don't... well...'

'Everyone, and I mean everyone, is gonna see that video,' Griffin said. 'I'll send it to everyone you know. And I'll post it on the school forum. Every teacher and every student will see you getting fucked. As you said, you'll lose everything... or your job at the very least.'

'Or you do this for us,' Ronan said.

'Fuck you. Both of you. You pathetic, disgusting little shits. Fuck you!' Daniella screamed; her hands balled into tight fists. She was close to ripping their throats out.

'Wow, wow, calm down. There's no need to get hysterical, Ms. Perez.' Ronan said, then, 'Griffin, post it onto the forum.'

Griffin grabbed his cellphone and started quickly tapping away.

'No, no, no, don't, please!' Daniella begged.

'It's okay, Ms. Perez. I think the video is gonna be very popular,' Ronan chuckled.

'Please... I'm begging you, don't do this... Ronan! Griffin! Please, I'll do anything.'

'Anything? Even what we asked?'

Daniella paused. This was a nightmare. Was she sleeping? This was all wrong. 'Yes, okay. I'll do it. Please just stop it.'

'Say it,' Ronan said, sternly. 'Say what it is you're gonna do.'

'We wanna hear you say it,' Griffin said, still tapping on his cellphone.

Daniella gulped, then said quietly. 'I'll... recreate the video. With you two.'

Griffin stopped typing, put his cellphone down, and smiled. 'Good girl.'

'No time like the present. Let's get started,' Ronan said.

Both boys stood up. Daniella crossed her arms ashamedly, not wanting to make eye contact with them, or their cocks. How had it come to this? In less than an hour her life had been turned upside down by these... these fucking creeps.

'W-what if someone discovers us?' she croaked.

'It's Friday, which means the football team is currently practising out in the field,' Griffin said.

'Practice takes about three hours, and they started just under two hours ago,' Ronan continued, 'meaning...'

'We've got just over an hour before a dozen sweaty jocks come here wanting a shower,' Griffin smiled. 'So, we better get move on, Ms. Perez, unless you want the football team to join in as well.'

Ronan laughed, and Daniella just said, 'Fuck you.'

'Yes, that's the idea,' Griffin said. 'Now, why don't you take your clothes off, Ms. Perez.'

Daniella groaned pitifully. Her mind was running a million miles per hour, desperately trying to come up with an escape. But there was nothing she could do... she'd been entrapped by Ronan and Griffin. They held all the cards.

Reluctantly, she kicked off her shoes and started to unbutton her blouse. The boys watched with fixed awe, both holding their now stone-hard cocks. Their facial expressions told her that hadn't been completely certain that this plan was going to work. She undid the last button and let the blouse fall off onto the tiles of the shower room, revealing a black bra underneath. Then, she loosened the skirt and pulled it down, kicking it into the corner. Her panties matched her bra--black and lacy. Her body was perfection incarnate and the humid temperature was already giving her tan skin a shiny layer of sweat. She was slim, but not too skinny, having just enough thickness in all the right places--especially on her toned thighs and ass. Under the bra, the boys could tell her breasts were smallish, but still big enough to squeeze. On her thigh was the small tattoo of the quill and inkpot. She'd had it done to celebrate being accepted into college.

Ronan sucked in air, 'Goddamn, Ms. Perez. You should be a fucking model with a body like that.'

Griffin joked, 'Do you always wear such slutty underwear to work?' He stepped forward.