Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomas slicked water from his skin and ran his fingers through his wet, sun-bleached sandy-coloured hair. His green and blue, chequered, swimming briefs were like a second skin and she took to looking at the form of the young man before her. She failed to quell the sudden and undeniable sense of longing that his ways, and especially the sight of him, aroused in her. He looked so lean and fit, and his swimming briefs had a beguiling shape quite their own

'I did as you asked...put on some sun oil.'

'I can see that,' she blurted out, seeing how his hands had slicked water off glistening skin; how his stomach muscles had tensed as he did that; the fit of those swimming briefs and how he filled them made her look at a guy so youthful and attentive, even if he was a little nervous, at times, to be alone in her company.

And Tom, could take in her form and not rely on his imaginings of her any longer.

Karin looked so much better than he imagined when he lay in bed and his thoughts turned to her. He would recall what they had spoken of and the very few things that they had done together. How was he to deal with his fantasies of her, the curvy, even voluptuous woman, before him; she to be seen as a woman he simply could not think of as an 'aunt', and that a tug or two on his length did little, or nothing, to relieve. He always had to clean up as best as he could with tissues from the box in the bathroom.

A sense of deepening shame at the memories of those tawdry moments gripped him, now, as he looked at the attractive woman before him. To his inexperienced sight, she was slender, softly curvaceous and the cut of her bikini briefs revealed her soft belly, the fabric covering her womanhood; what his cousins so lewdly described as a 'chick's fanny'. He found her soft and curvy, not flabby and fleshy.

His infatuation with Karin was but a phase in his life, surely?

He'd have to get through, somehow, just as Alvin and Christen kept reminding him of what he was missing with the girls that holidayed nearby. They did that when they were out on a bike ride and he had been regaled by their exploits and stories of the girls they'd, 'gone down on'.

He was a bit thin on stories where it concerned such acts.

They would even have a pithy phrase for his situation, had they known the truth of it.

'Why play with yourself when a girl can yank on you?'

Karin looked his way, large sunglasses pushed up onto her hair and an image of her re-forming in his mind. A real and attractive woman was soon to be seated beside him, in the heat of the day; with glances being exchanged; a touch tipping the balance between control or pleasures yet to be fully experienced and enjoyed.

Compared to his cousins, he was all but a virgin when it came to girls, and almost certainly a woman like Karin.

She touched his arm.

'You've gone quiet on me, Tom.'

'I was just thinking...' He chose to stand up, her touch too much to deal with. Glancing her way, he saw Karin look up at him, a hand raised to shield her eyes from the glare of the sun.

'Nice thoughts?' she asked across the small space between them. He had spread some beach towels on the seats, their synthetic fabrics too hot to sit on otherwise.

'Yes, as it happens,' he couldn't help but laugh and chose to sit down once more.

'Good,' she said, her hand lightly touching his thigh. 'The maid told me yesterday about the sheets...from your bedroom and the stains on them.' He sought to move away but Karin's strengthening touch restrained him. 'No harm's been done, Tomas...dearest Tom.'

Despite her soft and soothing ways of speaking, he was appalled to have had his means to find relief discovered.

'Really...no harm's been done; none at all?' he blurted out, shifting in his seat.

'No, and this is between us, Tom. Between you and me, now...what you feel, isn't it?'

'Oh God, no! How embarrassing!' Tomas said in disbelief, as much from the shock of hearing what she had said as from her questing touches upon him, now that she'd said it. He was the young guy lusting after an older woman. How was he to deal with this and with her soft words of understanding? All of that along with her questing touches upon him.

'I...I should leave you, go back to Berne.'

'No, you won't do that, Tom, as there really is no need. Whom would I have to talk to in the ways that we do? How do you think I'd feel if you left me?'

They exchanged stilled looks upon each other.

'Karin...I...' he faltered.

'It's okay,' Karin soothed, to ease away the humiliation of being discovered. Her hand moved slowly over the oiled skin of his thigh. 'Is it about me...could your feelings be about me?'

'Karin...I...I...' even as he stumbled with the words, he again met her look upon him and saw the soft knowing smile on her glistening lips. How he wanted to kiss them, and even to taste the sunblock he had seen her smear over them.

'I understand, and I also know how...how to make it easier for you, Tom.'

Tomas now felt the warmth of Karin's thigh against his leg, then her hand squeezing his skin, moving until she smoothed her fingertips over the swell in his swimming briefs. 'Touch me...like this, Tomas, please?'

'How can I...you're...you're...?'

'Be still now on that, Tom, please?' He met her look upon him. 'I found you and you're someone who shares my love of music. I found you, someone who sat beside me and made that moment special. You see how it is with the others, and then I learn something else about you and it's something that only concerns me. I Like to know that, you know.'

Her soft ways of explaining how she felt touched a nerve in him. 'Yes...it's been that way for me too.'

She twisted in her seat and reached out to brush her fingers over his chest. 'Forget who I am, Tom, and think of me, differently, as a woman who cares for you...please?'

'I have done,' he said softly. Her fleshy beauty and Karin's ways with him had exceeded all of his wildest and dissolute imaginings.

'I know that.' Her fingers brushed his cheek. 'You're really with me now, aren't you?'

'Yes...yes, I am!' His wayward longings for his aunt...for the woman beside him now...had been discovered in the most prosaic of ways. 'I'm sorry for how I've been...' he said again, his fingers now touching her bikini briefs where she had taken his hand. 'It's...it's not something you speak of.'

She knew that he wanted her.

'No, but you can have an emotional connection can't you?' She kept his touches on her and pressed his fingers down between her thighs, over the silken curve of fabric that covered her mound.

'Is...is that what you now have with me?' Tomas murmured, haltingly, dismayed that he could caress her. He leant in closer, encouraged by her responses to him and on hearing Karin's sharper intakes of breath as he did what she sought of him.

'Yes, Tom...I do.' Karin slowly moved her hand and gripped him, on the misshapen front of his swimming briefs, and did so in a tantalising rhythm to match his caresses upon her.

'Karin...Karin, I need this from you,' he groaned on halting breaths as he felt the tightening knot of longing in his belly.

'I...I need help too, with what I've begun to feel for you,' she said in a low voice, her fingers pinching and smoothing over the bulge in his briefs. 'Help me with what I felt last night, but could not show you.'

'I...I saw it in your eyes, Karin.'

'And, I saw it in yours'.

Karin moaned, her lips slightly parted as she drew in sharp breaths as his confidence grew and her hand no longer needed to guide him in his first claims upon her.

'Is...is that okay?' he murmured as his fingers caressed enticingly slow until he pressed once more, discovered her moist skin as he slipped his fingers over her.

'Oh...oh Tom,' she groaned, a hand gripping his wrist to set a palpitating rhythm upon her that they shared. 'Tom...my Tom...yes...yes,' she whispered, squirming to meet his caresses and groaning with longing.

'And now, do I touch you like this?' he asked, touching moist flesh, all of this so ragingly new, before pushing a finger and thumb into her.

'Stop...stop...just for a moment!' she commanded hoarsely.

Karin stood up and pulled away her thin lace fringed blouse. She then unfastened the bindings to her bikini briefs. 'Touch me, again...there,' she asked, kneeling on the cushions, his legs between her soft thighs, and facing him. She held him to her breasts for only a moment before pushing him away. 'This is only the start...'

'Like this...and this?' he said resuming his caresses, Karin rising and settling, rocking forward and back as she met his slow touches; first offered gently, then more purposefully.

'You're finding me, now go on,' she demanded, leaning forward to kiss him, her breasts brushing his skin in slow and tantalising sweeps that he responded to. Karin's wantonness was so at odds with the woman he had thought her to be, a woman seducing him and about whom he had harboured very particular feelings. 'Yes, do that...kiss them...kiss them...suck them...you can see what you're doing to me.'

His hands squeezed on the tumble of her wonderful breasts as he kissed their tips and sucked on those hard nipples that seemed to invite his attention to them.

'Karin...oh Karin...Karin,' he murmured against her skin, anywhere; anywhere that he could breathe in her scent. What he had only imagined of her, he now did, nibbling kisses to the very tips of her lovely breasts; finding her nipples under the thin fabric of her bikini top.

'Don't stop...it's okay, Tom,' she urged, smiling softly to encourage him into taking the lead. 'Yes...now undo my bra and then really kiss me there,' she demanded, her ways of moving on him now making him raise his hips to meet her touches. 'I'll help you and I'll show you, Tom! Just do it for me, please?'

Tomas did so, sucking upon their fulsome swell and slowly moving to linger at their very tips, so wondrously firm. He heard slow gasps of pleasure and continued; soon feeling her hands on the back of his head guiding and encouraging him to delight in her.

And all the while, his fingers touched her. He felt Karin push against them in a slow, rocking motion.

'Oh...oh, Karin!' She had begun to pull on his swimming briefs, to find her way to him; she touched the swollen tip of his penis and soon tugged it free above the tight waistband. 'Wait!' he commanded, rising from the chair, enough to shove them down over his thighs, awkwardly and in haste. He kicked them away.

'Tom...Tom, I will have enough of you.'

Her fingers, then nails, stroked and teased the length of his penis, lightly pressed its tip until she clamped it and began a slow, purposeful circling and tugging rhythm that had him gasping with pleasure.

'So strong...you're so strong, now,' she murmured, looking into his eyes and then squeezing on him. Her nipples slowly brushed against his chest in time with her tugs upon him.

'Karin...oh Karin...I...I...' Tom gasped, his hands clamped on her arms to slow her attention upon him.

'Hold on to it, don't let go...don't do that please or not yet, my young lover.'

Karin straddled him, clamped and held his trembling flesh as she guided him slowly into her before she settled; swayed and rocked upon him until she could take no more of him to her.

'Together...just the two of us...as you hoped,' she said softly, her fingers touching him, then the place where she had taken him. 'Together now! We're together now and just as you've thought of it.'

She rocked and swayed upon him; the soft slap of their skins just to be heard.

'Oh...oh, Karin!' he gasped, his hands on Karin's hips seeking to slow her rhythmic purposeful movements upon him, her rise and fall that came with the urgent tug and push down upon him.

'So strong...you're so strong...so...so deep in me,' she moaned, bending to kiss him and feeling his hands clamp her breasts, his slow squeezes upon them so painfully pleasurable.

Karin rose and fell as she felt his hands grip her arms as she rocked forward and back, each tug on him sending a shiver of pleasure through her body and exciting soft groans of delight from him.

'You'll break me...you really will,' Tom groaned on deepening breaths but soon pushed up from the seat in a rhythm to meet her claims upon him.

'And you fill me and no one will know! No one will ever know Tom...oh Tom!' she cried out, staring up at the sky in her pleasure. The tempo now was unrelenting and Karin's fingers touched his belly, scratched the base of his shaft, and tugged on his hair, as she took her delight in him. 'You'll find me...you'll find me...you'll...you'll...'

'I can't hold it!' he gasped, writhing underneath her as best as the seat allowed. 'I can't hold it...I can't stop this from happening!'

Karin met his wondering stare. She then saw him look away, his eyes blinking. He was in thrall to her and all that she now did, with him and that he could no longer control.

She bent to kiss him and heard Tom snort in his efforts to control her movements and to contain what she knew would soon gush from him, and in quite different and wonderfully precious moments between them.

'Don't hold on, my love, don't!' she shrieked suddenly and in her climax. Tom has claimed her and she feels a rush of longing and relief rise deep within her. 'Let go! Let go it all go in me! It will be okay my love! Yes, it will be okay. You're a part of me now!'

She slumped down on him having heard his gasp of release as she came and clung to his neck to stifle her cries against Tom's skin. She felt him shudder and had felt him do that on hearing his soft calls of her name as tingling rushes filled her.

'What have you done to me?' Karin murmured, her head bowed and her face hidden by the tumble of her hair as she looked down to where she had taken him. 'You've...you've found me and so quickly.' She bent to kiss him, deeply and with her mouth open, sucking on his flickering tongue. 'I needed to know that of you, my wonderful and my passionate young lover.'

'You're beautiful...you've helped me and shown me how it can truly be.'

She loved his soft words of praise and gratitude and Tom's youthful, honest ways of it. Karin cupped his face in her hands and kissed him again, but slowly and deeply. She had soon learnt of it and had craved his attention; to know of his ardour and closeness in these, overt, ways.

'I am here for you, for you, believe me, if you can,' she told him on trembling lips, suddenly overwhelmed by what he was telling her and all that she felt. 'This, what we have found, is a better way. You have shown me what you feel for me...for me, and now I'm here for you.'

Tom looked at her with stilled eyes as his fingers traced a slow path from her throat down over the indolent swell of her breasts and onto her gently rounded belly. He leant forward to kiss her skin and did so wonderingly. Karin held him to her for an instant, a tender look in her eyes.

'Tom...you're my darling, Tom.'

'Can it be true?'

Karin nodded and pressed her fingers to his lips to silence him.

'You helped me too, Tom, so well,' she said tenderly, leaning back and then rising slowly from him. Karin looked down and touched to feel the clammy warmth of his skin, the moisture upon it. 'So strong, you are so wonderfully strong, my young lover.'

She leant forward, her hands on Tom's knees and met the kiss that he sought. Karin trembled as Tomas's lips slowly kissed her breasts, his lips gently kissing her achingly sore nipples.

'Yes...kiss me...stroke and caress me...don't squeeze them too hard. I want you to make me feel that you love me and that you aren't just using me.'

'You're beautiful...and in all that you have done for me,' he replied as Karin moved and stood up. 'I'd never use you...debase what I have found with you.'

Karin heard the earnestness in Tom's confession.

'Come to me?' she asked, holding her hands out to him and unable to keep from claiming him once more.

Tomas embraced her, without any hesitation.

Karin again felt his breath on her skin; sensed the comfort that he took from her and their love-making; the physical act making his thoughts of her so very real. Moments had been shared from which there could be no return. Their significance, for him, was impossible for her to take in.

She had been the first woman that he had known of in these tumultuous ways of it. She now realised that these moments shared had been for him to learn from her; that he had conceded and thought of her as being the one to help him. She was close and someone known to him; someone special and with whom he could learn of it for the first time. She was someone who had confounded him, a woman with whom there should or could not have been, any realistic prospect of it ever happening.

Tom, her Tom, had found a closely guarded place in her heart; a handsome young man with his considered ways of it and a young man who had been thinking of her...of her alone, all the time that he had been at the house by the lakeside.

'It had to be you,' he whispered against her lips, feeling her fingers clamp his buttocks and keep him to her as he confessed, once more, to the significance of all that had passed between them.

Then, and with a soft cry, Karin left him and ran away from him, her breasts swaying and her buttocks rippling, her hair flying free on the breeze. She ran whooping with laughter until she was seen to tumble into the swimming pool.

Tom soon followed her.

4

Karin beckoned to him, wondered at his slender and toned physique, the ripple of his stomach muscles and in his arms and legs, and loved to see the gentle sway of Tom's flesh as he moved. The student was an athlete too. accomplished in every way. She took delight in all of him, brazenly now.

'Be with me?' she asked, holding her arms out to him as she stood in the pool, her body open to his wondering gaze. 'Don't tease me by just standing there!'

'I'm looking at you, my Amazon,' he smiled, on using that descriptive word, to sum up everything that he had learnt of her...with her...in her.

'Come here, Tom, now!'

Karin soon saw him flop into the pool.

She laughed and watched him swim towards her, his hands sliding over her body until Tom embraced her.

'I'm with you...with you...with beautiful you,' he laughed, nuzzling kisses to her breasts and sucking gently upon pert nipples, 'and I'm with you like this, and this!'

Karin wrapped her legs around his waist before they kissed and kissed; before they rose and fell in the water playfully, any differences between them, their ages and whom they were soon forgotten. She was his experienced lover; he was her devoted pupil and a well-made young man who had already brought so much to her.

The change in him took her breath away. 'Darling...darling, Tom, there's so much time!'

'I want to love you and do that whenever I can,' he now asked. 'Show me, Karin, and help me with it?'

Karin nodded and felt the muscles in her throat tighten as she stifled her cries.

'You've changed me too,' she whispered. 'I've been so lonely even with all of you around me if you understand?'

'In your marriage you mean, to Marc?' he asked in disbelief. He carried her slowly to the steps of the pool, where Karin sat down, Tomas kneeling before her, between her legs.

'It happens as you may find out one day, although I hope it isn't so.'

'I don't see that...'

'What is hidden doesn't mean it isn't there,' she told him. 'You say things that make me wonder where you learnt it. I watch you at the table and can almost see what you're thinking. This is not the way I see you thinking when the boys brag and tease. I felt it earlier. You want to love, no matter what happens. You want to express all of your feelings for someone...or show them. I wanted that from you and still want that from you, while there is time.'